Chapter 59

Storm's POV

"Shake that ass Storm" Luzzy says slapping my butt. I giggled and stood up.

"She's the twerking queen" Melo says shaking his head. The three of us sat down as everyone else was around the stage or dancing. We were having a bit to much fun and needed to take a break.

"I don't want this night to end. I'm having so much fun" I say to them.

"Me too girl "Luzzy says.

"No freaking way" Melo says looking in our direction. I look at him confused and follow where his eyes are. Camila and this other girl who I must say is very gorgeous, walks through the crowd and takes a seat at the bar.

"Who's the other girl?" I ask him.

"My ex" he says and covers his face. Me and Luzzy turn to him in shock.

"That's your ex girlfriend? She is way to fine. How'd she end with someone like you" Luzzy says and I let out a laugh.

"I can't let her come to me. She's gonna start issues" he says and hides beside me.

"And I don't wanna bump into Camila" I say and turn my face so she doesn't see me.

"Luz, I kinda need some water to help out with this alcohol in my system. Could you get me some water?" Melo asks.

"Yea me too" I say to her and she nods. She gets up and walks to the bar.

"Hopefully she doesn't have bump into them" Melo says and I nod. I look around and I see how much people are enjoying themselves which puts a smile on my face. I keep looking until I spot something, all the guys sitting with these girls. One was even on Jalen's lap. I know Star won't like that. I look back to where she is and see her dancing with this guy. Well I guess she doesn't care. I turn my head back to the boys and look for Josh. He's sitting with this lightskin girl, man she's cute. As they talk she does things like playing in his hair or resting her hand on his lap. Yea I don't think so.

"You good?" Melo asks looking at me.

"Yea I'm fine, I'll be right back" I say getting up. I walk through the crowd of people till I finally reach the guys. I walk over to Josh and sit on his lap.

"Hey baby" I say smiling looking at him. He smiles and kisses my cheek. I look at the girl to see her whole facial expression has changed. Yea that's right.

"Hi I'm Storm, and you are...." I say slowly.

"The names Aria" she says looking me up and down. She's got a little attitude.

"Me and Aria went to Mayfair together. Now we are both going to ASU" he says and I nod as I continued to stare at her. Yea she doesn't like me one bit.

"Joshy, you never mentioned you had a girlfriend" she says smirking at me.

"Well from my social media pages, I'm pretty sure it was known. But yes this is my beautiful girlfriend right here" he says looking at me. I smirked at her and turned to tongue kiss Josh. We do it for a few seconds before I pull away and look at her. She had a mad look on her face then walks away.

"Hey come back" I say to her but start to laugh.

"You did that on purpose" he says.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you" I say sweetly.

"That's the kind of kissing we be doing in the bedroom. Speaking of, we got some unfinished business from the other night. Let's leave and tend to it" he winks at me.