Chapter 5

Storm's POV

I look at the time and it's 9:30 am. I grab my phone and instantly smile at my new wallpaper. I send my mom a good morning text and let her know I'm ok. I get out of bed and brush my teeth. Once I'm done. I walk out and head into the living room. I see my auntie and Star having conversation. I run up to her and give her a hug.

"Storm baby. How are youuuuu?" She drags out and I pull away from the hug.

"I'm good auntie"

"I hope you enjoyed your first day yesterday" she says.

"I did. All thanks to Star" I say and Star flips her hair and smiles being dramatic. We laugh at her and I find a seat on the couch. We start to catch up and then she asks what the plan is today.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we go shopping, then go to Jahlil's for us to get our nails done. Then dinner" Star says looking at her mom.

"Ok that sounds good. I'll meet up with you guys for Dinner. Where are we eating?"

"Chinese Buffet?" I ask and they nod.

"Yessss. I can go for some spring rolls right now" Star says.

"What time does the mall open?" I ask her and she looks at the time.

"It opens in an hour so we have time. Let's go get ready" Star says and I nod. We both get up and head to our rooms. I took a shower last night so I'll wait till later to take one. I look in my closet and think. I'm not gonna do nothing to extra today. I grab a white crop top with grey stacked leggings and then pair it with my white air forces. 

Once I put everything on, I go to my vanity and start on my hair and makeup. I plug my straightener in and wait for it to get hot.

"Let's play some music" I say to myself. I go on Spotify and tap on my 2020 lit playlist. Gooba by 6ix9ine fills my ear and I bob my head to the beat. Once my iron is hot, I start to straighten my hair. Once I'm done I add two clips to the top. Then I grab my makeup bag. I don't wear much makeup. Just a little foundation, doing my eyebrows and putting lashes on. Oh and can't forget my favourite lip gloss.

Once I'm done everything I walk over to Star's room and see her putting on her shoes.

"Ooo you look cute" I say to her and she starts cheesing. This girl lol.

"Aww thanks. I love getting complimented. You look cute too. I love the leggings" she says and I do a twirl.

"Ass looks fat tooo. You might find yourself a boo out here" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Girl remember what I said. If it's not Josh, then it's not happening" I say to her and she waves me off.

"You'll soon get over that. But hey I'm ready get your bag and meet me at the car" She says and I nod. I walk out of her room and grab my mini Louis Vuitton bag. This was a gift from my dad last year. Him and my mom are no longer together and he moved to New York. I talk to him sometimes but not as often as I used to. I love him dearly though.

I close my door and walk outside to see Star taking snap videos of herself. I hop in the background and pose. She smiles and does a peace sign.

"Hold on girl you look good lemme take your picture" She says loudly. I laugh and give her my phone. I stand in front of her car and slightly pose. Nothing major. Once she's done, she gives me back my phone and we get in the car. She plays her music and drives off.