Chapter 10

Star's POV

I hear a knock at the door and get up to open it. I open the door and my face scrunches up to see who it is.

"Jalen...And Josh?" I say Josh's name in more of a questioning way. What's he doing here?

"Hey Star" they both say and I let them in.

"I was expecting you Jalen, but not you Josh. It's nice to see you and all but what brings you here?" I ask.

"I'm here to see Storm"He says and I smirk. Oh just wait till she sees him.

"Oh ok. Well if you walk down that hallway there and turn to the door on the left, it's Storm's room" I say and he nods and makes his way there. Once he leaves I look at Jalen. I take in his appearance and stare. Grey sweat pants, white T-shirt, and slides. Not bad Mr.Green. You're looking mighty fine if I do say so myself.

"Like what you see?" He asks cockily. I roll my eyes and yawn.

"You wish" I say to him. He chuckles and licks his lips.

"It's ok. I definitely like what I see" he says and I turn my head blushing. He laughs and holds my hand.

"Come give me a hug" he says. I roll my eyes and slowly walk to him. He bends down a bit and wraps his arms around my waist. Mine go around his neck and we hug. He then picks me up and I let out a little scream.

"Jalen! Put me down! Before I beat your ass" I yell at him.

"You can try but it won't do much though. Where's your room though" he says and I groan. This damn boy. I point and lead him to the direction of my room. Once we get there, he sits on my bed with me on his lap. I quickly get off and sit on the other side of my bed crisscrossing my legs.

"You're already getting on my nerves and you've been here for less then 5 minutes" I say to him and he laughs. I grab my phone and go on Snapchat looking at people's stories. I go on camera and record myself then turn the camera to Jalen. He looks up and smiles, then lays down and puts his head in my lap. I save the video and post it. I look at him and he's on Instagram reposting shoes he likes.

"Those are nice" I say and point out to these red and white ones.

"They are. When I buy them I'll get you a pair" he says and I look at him.

"You deadass"  I ask him and he nods.

"Of course. If your gonna be with me. You gotta match my fly" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Boy bye, my fly is definitely better then yours" I say to him and he gasps looking up at me.

"Don't start capping" he says and I laugh.

"You started when you said that dumbass comment" I say and he sighs.

"I'll deal with your smart ass mouth later. Keep it up" he mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"That's what I thought" I say and plays in his hair. I loved his curls, they were fun to play with. I wonder what Storm is up to?

Josh's POV

As I walk towards her door. I hear music. I knock and slowly open her door. She's dancing and signing.

"One kiss is all it takes, to fall in love with me" she sings and and rocks her hips side to side. Seeing her like this brought a smile to my face. She's so goofy and carefree. Just like me. I take in her appearance and she's wearing a Nike sports bra with Nike pro shorts and has a green face mask on with her hair in a bonnet. Beautiful. She turns around and opens her eyes. She then screams once she sees me.

"OH MY GOSH JOSH!" she yells and turns around covering her face.

"Hi" I say to her laughing a bit.

"What are you doing here?? In my room!" She yells again.

"Well I tagged along with Jalen and thought I should see you" I say to her. She sighs and turns around.

"There's no point in covering myself. You already seen me" she says.

"Well I must say, I like the view" I say and she smiles.

"I'll be back. Make yourself comfortable" she says and I nod. She walks out the room and I lay on her bed going on my phone.

Storm's POV

I rush to the bathroom and quickly rinse off my face mask. Omg omg omg omggggg!!! He's here. Right now. In my room. Omg. Ok Storm, get it together girl. You got this. I look in the mirror and make sure I look cute. I look up and snatch my bonnet off finger combing my hair. Ok, better. I walk back to my room and see him laying on my bed. I think I might faint again.

I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. I look down and play with my nails.

"Why are you so far?" He asks and I look at him to see he's already looking at me. I awkwardly smile and scoot closer to him. I look at his phone and see he's on Live. Omg...

"Say hey to my live Storm" Josh says and almost shoves the camera in my face. I hold his phone and slightly smile. I see a lot of heart eyes, compliments, and questions like are we dating.

"Hey guys! How are you all?" I ask and they all answer with either goods or oks.

"That's nice. Well I'm gonna give the phone back to Josh now, it was nice talking to you guys" I say and give him back the phone. He pushes up his glasses on his face and smiles. He's so cute with his glasses on.

"Isn't she lovely guys. That's Storm for ya" He says and I giggle. I sit closer to him and lean over to look at his phone. I'm not fully in the frame, just a bit where they see my forehead and eye.

"No Mikey don't be dumb" he says and chuckles. I furrowed my eyebrows and look for his comment. He said 'so I can't holla at Storm?'

"No we aren't dating" I say answering the most asked question in the Live. We read over the comments and I see many compliments about me which puts a smile on my face.

"When I come back to Cali, I'll be back in the gym. Right now I'm in Arizona" he says. I slowly get tired in the position I'm in and lean on Josh. He looks at me through the camera and smiles. I hide my smile and pretend to read the comments until one catches my eye. Someone said.

'Storm isn't pretty at all. She has to wear makeup to feel good about herself. And she wears weaves all the time. And don't think Josh wants you because your just gonna be another fuck and duck and he'll move on to the next. Girls like you only want them for money and fame. Well guess what sis, your time won't last long with him'

I read it and I guess Josh did too because I felt him tense up. I frowned a bit and sat up. I've never experienced being hated on. Maybe behind my back but it was never thrown at me like that before. She really took the time to say all of that.

"Storm is one of the most beautiful girls I know. She's kind and caring and wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. She beautiful with and without weave and makeup. And she's independent and doing more then you. I would say something about you but that's not the kind of person I am. What I will say is, before you come on my live looking dumb, make sure you got something going on in your life that's putting money in your pocket" Josh says. I look at him then look at the comments to see them praising him for standing up for me.

"Alright guys Ima get off of this. I'll be back soon. Peace" he says and ends it. He puts his phone down and turns to me. I quickly wrap my arms around him and smile. He's taken by surprise but hugs back.

"Thank you Josh. That was very nice of you" I say to him.

"It's no biggy. Someone shouldn't have so much to say about someone they don't know. I don't tolerate negativity" he says. I pull away and stare at him. Before I even knew it.

I kissed him.