Stigma 2 | Mark Lee & Huang X...

By euneunicorn

"What happened to bro code?" Mark asked Lucas, who was on his way out to meet Min Jee. "What happened to not... More

PREVIEW
Recap: CONTACT NAMES
Chapter 1: Spring
Chapter 2: Home
Chapter 3: Night
Chapter 4: Messages
Chapter 5: Cafe
Chapter 6: Travel
Chapter 7: Beach
Chapter 8: Stars
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: Apartment
Chapter 11: Week
Chapter 12: Questions
Chapter 13: Last
Chapter 14: University
Chapter 15: Articles
Chapter 16: Pause
Chapter 17: Medicine
Chapter 18: Confront
Chapter 19: Summer
Chapter 20: Choice
Chapter 21: Nightmare
Chapter 22: Arrival
Chapter 23: Reunion
Chapter 24: Hangover
Chapter 25: Girls
Chapter 26: Talk
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Sulk
Chapter 29: Brothers
Chapter 30: Refresh
Chapter 31: Family
Chapter 32: Drunk
Chapter 33: Regret
Chapter 34: Surrender
Chapter 35: Self
Chapter 36: Deal
Chapter 37: Reconcile
Chapter 38: Island
Chapter 39: Sand
Chapter 40: Party
Chapter 41: Waterpark
Chapter 42: Relax
Chapter 43: Taken
Chapter 44: Missing
Chapter 45: Police
Chapter 47: Coma
Chapter 48: Transfer
Chapter 49: Worry
Chapter 50: Forgotten
Chapter 51: Space
Chapter 52: Headaches
Chapter 53: Puzzled
Chapter 54: Picnic
Chapter 55: Rivals
Chapter 56: Why
Chapter 57: Chaos
Chapter 58: Skate
Chapter 59: Dreams
Chapter 60: Release
Chapter 61: Rooftop
Chapter 62: Celebration
Chapter 63: Distractions
Chapter 64: Convince
Chapter 65: Hindrance
Chapter 66: Honesty
Chapter 67: Dilemma
Chapter 68: Punch
Chapter 69: Consequence
Chapter 70: Siblings
Chapter 71: Agony
Chapter 72: Intervention
Chapter 73: Sleepover
Chapter 74: Therapy
Chapter 75: Bar
Chapter 76: Grounded
Chapter 77: Kiss
Chapter 78: Memory
Chapter 79: Strawberry
Chapter 80: Constant
Chapter 81: Removal
Chapter 82: Scar
Chapter 83: Coffee
Chapter 84: Lotte
Chapter 85: List
Chapter 86: Scarves
Chapter 87: Christmas
Chapter 88: Presents
Chapter 89: Countdown
Chapter 90: Resolutions
GAME: WIN AN IMAGINE
GAME: WIN AN IMAGINE 2
COLLAB WITH ME: CLOSED
COLLAB WITH ME: VOTING PERIOD [CLOSED]
SEQUEL: COLLABORATION [DONE]
SEQUEL: COLLABORATION 2 [DONE]
SEQUEL: COLLABORATION 3 [DONE]

Chapter 46: Escape

1.1K 76 80
By euneunicorn

I JUST WANT TO COMMENT THAT MARK LOOKS LIKE HE'S A COLLEGE BOY GOING ON A COFFE DATE AFTER SCHOOL DJEONEWONDOE 😩❤️ MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS PAIN 🤧

ENJOY READING! x

-

Jenny's POV - Sunday - 9:09 am

Even if all they did was put me to sleep all the time, I was tired. I had no idea what time it was. I was always kept in the dark. But I didn't stop trying to escape. With every bit of energy I had, I would focus on wiggling my arms and legs.

And I could feel the ropes being loose. However, when they were in the room I made sure to make it look like they were still tight.

But right now, I'm thirsty and I had no energy whatsoever. My body felt sore from the ropes and being sat upright was straining my back and neck.

Whenever I would move my head around it felt so heavy. My mouth felt so dry, that I could feel my lips being chipped. The slightest movement around my lips, I'd wince because there were cuts.

I felt like passing out all the time. There was nothing I could do anymore. I could only hope that after 24 hours they will definitely let me go.

9:34 am

"Stupid Betty!" I wake up and see a mad Chaeyoung barging in to the room. I did my best to keep my eyes on her, but she was moving too quickly. I could hear her panting, "you're awake," she looked at me. She walked towards me and she held my face, squeezing my cheeks.

I squint my eyes at the pain, "Your stupid best friend knows we took you and your brother is here."

Johnny's here? Thank goodness! I felt a sudden surge of energy. I was hopeful.

She let go of my face, "He's going to call the police if 24 hours go by," she was clumping and combing through her hair. She was clearly stressed out. "And I don't know if Jisung got out of the restaurant, we split up," I realized she was thinking out loud.

Betty and Johnny know they were keeping me captive. I started to feel like crying. I'm going to get saved, they're going to save me.

"Betty almost got me, but I pushed her down the stairs. Shit, I hope she's okay," I stared at her blankly processing the words she said. "I'm not a killer, I'm not a killer, I'm not a killer. I don't want to harm anyone," she said towards herself but I could hear her clearly. "This is your fault!" She stormed towards me her finger pointing at me accusingly, "if you just didn't exist, Mark would be mine," she started to laugh. She was tearing up as she laughed. Her laughter was high and shrill, it was annoying to hear.

There was too much information to be processed. She pushed Betty down the stairs?

I started wiggling my arms and legs, I was filled with anger and I wanted to pounce at her. How dare she hurt my best friend!

"I should just kill you," she grabbed the knife from the table and pointed it near my throat. I could feel the cold tip just slightly graze my neck. I was too scared to move an inch, "what am I thinking?! I'm not a killer," she walked away her hand still holding the knife. I took a deep breath feeling relieved.

She's a psycho, an absolute psycho. And I could end up dead before Johnny and Betty find me. What do I do? I had to escape. I needed to find Betty and Johnny.

I carefully watch her as she paced, the knife still in her hands. She was mumbling to herself.

"Where's Jisung?!" She screamed as she put the knife down and stormed out of the room.

Deep breaths. We can do this. I mustered all the energy I could do and wiggled my legs. After a few moments the ropes completely fell off. I pushed myself to stand up, while I carried the chair.

I wobbled a bit as I walked towards the table, but I managed. I used the corner of the table to take off my gag. I would glance at the door every now and then, paranoid she would walk in any moment. The gag came off and I quickly licked my lips. It was absolutely dry and painful.

I started to bite on the ropes on my left arm. Wiggling them as I bit, it definitely loosened, and in a few more moments my left arm was free. I instantly grabbed the knife on the table and used it to cut through the ropes on my right arm. Within seconds I was completely free.

"I did it," I said looking down at my body, I actually freed myself. With the knife in my hands I walked towards the door, it was lock. I slammed my hand on the door and scanned the room.

I walk around the room looking for my bag. It was on a bedside table next to my dead phone. I tried turning it on, but it just showed me the battery icon. I put the bag over my body.

I walk over to the windows and realized it was a sliding window. My eyes squint at the light coming outside. It was bright out. I realized I was in a room that led directly towards the beach. I could get out! As I was sliding the window open I heard the room door being unlocked.

I glanced at the door and I saw Chaeyoung with a surprised look. I quickly ran out of the room dropping the knife in panic, "Min Jee!" I heard her shout as I was already running on the beach.

It seemed to look like I was still on the resort. I kept running and I saw her chasing after me, while holding the knife.

My body was sore all over but I kept running. The sea was to my right and there were bungalows to my left. I didn't know where I was running to, but I knew I needed to get away.

When I looked back I saw Jisung running towards me as well. When did he get here?

"Get back here!" I heard him shout and I knew he was gaining on me.

You took track Min Jee, run! Run, your life depends on it!

Why was there no one in sight? Why was there a fence around the bungalows? I feel like the universe is against me?!

My eyes were filling up with tears. I stumbled on my feet and fell. I ended up getting sand in my mouth. I glanced behind me.

"Crap," with struggle I instantly got up. Jisung was hot on my tail, Chaeyoung trailing behind him. I didn't know where to run. But I kept running forward. I could see the main part of the resort, but it was too far away.

Is this how I'm going to die? I could feel my legs giving out and my breathing was incredible erratic. I don't want to die this way. My sides were starting to hurt.

There are so many things I want to do in my life. Universe, I'm begging you let me live. I want to live! I want to see my family, I want to see my friends, I want ... I want to see Mark!

Gosh, if I make it out of this alive, I'm going back to Mark. No hesitation, I want to go back to Mark. I love Mark. I want to live my life with Mark.

Damn it universe I want to marry Mark! Just please, let me live!

I glance back and Jisung was getting deadly close. Fuck.

"Jen!" I look ahead and saw a tall familiar figure. My eyes well up in tears.

"JOHNNY!" I screamed and he started running towards me. I tried to run faster, but I was at my limit, I couldn't run any faster.

"Jisung get her!" I heard Chaeyoung's voice. When did she get so close for me to -

I was tackled to the ground, "Johnny!" I screamed as Jisung was on top of me, "Get off me you creep!" I kneed his chest  and he started coughing. I pushed him off me and he went to the side.

I turned to start running again, but he grabbed my ankle, before I could get up. "Let me go!" I threw sand on his face and he was blinded. He brought his hands to his eyes.

I quickly stood up and started running. But my hair was pulled back and I fell, "You're so fucking annoying!" Chaeyoung said sitting on my chest, it made it difficult to breathe, "You should just die!" She raised her hand to stab me, but I held her arm.

"Psycho! You really think that Mark, will like you?!" We both struggled as I held both her arms.

"Get off my sister!" Johnny came into the scene and he carried Chaeyoung off me.

"Let me go!" She squirmed and she grazed Johnny's arm with the knife. Causing Johnny to instantly let her go.

Chaeyoung stared at Johnny's bleeding arm. She was stunned in her place, "J-Johnny-oppa, I'm so sorry," she dropped the knife and I took this opportunity to get it.

I stood up and grabbed the knife. "How dare you hurt Johnny!" I screamed about to stab her.

"Jenny, don't!" Johnny said and then I was pushed away from Chaeyoung. I fell on the ground and my head hit on a rock. My vision started to get hazy. I felt weak.

"What did you do to my sister?!" I heard Johnny say as he was fighting off Jisung. Chaeyoung was just standing.

"Johnny," I said softly. I raised my hand slightly, trying to catch his attention. He was punching Jisung repeatedly.

"Jenny!" I looked towards the direction of the voice and it was Betty running towards me. She had her right hand on her left shoulder as she ran. There were men in uniform accompanying behind her.

My eyes felt heavy and their voices were starting to sound softer.

"Put your hands up!"

"Someone call an ambulance!"

My vision was going in and out. So many faces, all getting hazy, "Jenny, stay with me," I saw Johnny's face in front of me. His hand caressed my cheek.

"You came to save me," I smiled as I caressed his face, but then my hand dropped. I had no strength anymore.

"Of course I did, that's what brothers are for," I could see the tears in Johnny's eyes. I grew more tired as I tried to keep my eyes open, "Jen, keep your eyes open. Help is on the way," I did my best to listen to Johnny, but I felt so tired.

"Jen," Betty's face came to my view. "Stay with me," I felt her hold my left hand, "please, stay with me."

I closed my eyes and I tried to open them. But I couldn't anymore. I could hear the waves crash onto shore and their voices completely becoming muffled. Until I couldn't hear anything anymore.

I'm tired.

3rd person POV - 9:58 am

There were police cars, an ambulance and media parked outside of the resort. People from the resort were gathered outside to check out the commotion. Jisung and Chaeyoung were handcuffed and being hauled into a police car. The media and the netizens took pictures.

Johnny and Betty, were walking alongside medics who were carrying Min Jee on a stretcher bringing her directly inside the ambulance. Min Jee experienced a blunt force trauma to the head. She was losing a lot of blood and needed to be medically treated immediately.

"This isn't the last of me! You will see me again! And I will -" Chaeyoung was pushed inside the police car before she could finish her sentence

Psycho bitch, I hope you rot in jail. Betty thought as she rode in the ambulance with Johnny.

One of the medics attended to Betty's injury. She ended up with a dislocated shoulder and a concussion while she was chasing after Chaeyoung in a staircase. Another medic was keeping an eye on Min Jee's vital signs.

The ambulance drove quickly to the nearest hospital.

Both Betty and Johnny, couldn't take off their eyes at the unconscious Min Jee. They were both too scared of what could possibly happen and so they kept their fearful thoughts to themselves. The two had a lot of things to process.

Betty felt guilty for Min Jee being in such a terrible situation in the first place. Although she was not to be blamed for any of it, she did. All she could think about is ... how if she never left her best friend's side, they would never be inside an ambulance.

Johnny was disappointed at himself because his plan in the restaurant failed. He lost Chaeyoung and Jisung for a moment. Within the time he lost them, they managed to keep Min Jee in captive longer. The thought of Min Jee suffering longer made him mad at himself. Then when he found his sister running for her life on the beach. He witnessed his sister completely terrified for her life and he could've stopped it sooner. In the middle of the fight, he was already so close to her, but she still got harmed, even with him being right there. He felt responsible for his sister's injury. If only I found her sooner. That's what he thought.

Whilst all of this was ongoing in Jeju, a worried, stressed and frustrated Mark was walking back and forth in his apartment bedroom in Seoul.

"Why isn't hyung answering?!" He shook his phone frustrated that the call went to voicemail for the nth time.

He was growing weary and he couldn't vent his stress towards anyone.

Did they find her? Is she okay? God, I hope she's okay. Why isn't he answering? What happened to her? Please, please, please tell me she's safe and unharmed.

Mark was completely rattled and the only thing that will put his mind to ease, was to hear from Johnny. The young idol had schedules to attend to in an hour, but he could care less about a photoshoot with dispatch. Min Jee's wellbeing was way more important to him, than getting more publicity.

There was absolutely nothing he could do to calm himself from being worried. All he had to do was wait and hope. Wait for Johnny to update him, and hope that whatever Johnny said was going to be good news.

He couldn't bear the idea of Min Jee being in any form of danger or harm. It would kill him inside, if he found out something badly happened to her.

Hoping for the best, and praying for the worst to not happen. That's what Mark could only do and it upset him.

A/N: MIN JEE'S SAFE FROM CHAEYOUNG AND JISUNG, BUT SHE'S NOT COMPLETELY OUT OF HARM'S WAY AAAAAAAAAAA

I feel like y'all hate me for putting Min Jee in such a situation 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 199 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023
33.8K 1.2K 14
(UNEDITED) Ever since they became roommate, Jungwoo has been distracted from practicing. He has been feeling different towards his roommate, Jaehyun...
35.9K 1K 24
"Wtf Hyuck" "What?! you smell good." welcome to Neo Crackhead Technology Currently: ~Discontinued [Writing a new book]
8.7K 506 31
How can you stay in this world full of vampires? - READ TAGALOG VERSION HERE: @_jeongpeaches Date Started: November 2, 2021 Date Finished: