The Omega's Mate?

By NeonSkies95

August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submi... More

The Omega's Mate?
Chapter 1: August's POV
Chapter 2: August's POV
Chapter 3: August's POV
Chapter 4: August's POV
Chapter 5: August's POV
Chapter 6: August's POV
Chapter 7: August's POV
Chapter 8: August's POV
Chapter 9: August's POV
Chapter 10: August's POV
Chapter 11: August's POV
Chapter 12: August's POV
Chapter 13: August's POV
Chapter 14: August's POV
Chapter 15: August's POV
Chapter 16: August's POV
Chapter 17: August's POV
Chapter 18: August's POV
Chapter 19: August's POV
Chapter 20: August's POV
Chapter 21: August's POV
Chapter 22: August's POV
Chapter 23: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 24: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 25: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 26: August's POV
Chapter 27: August's POV
Chapter 28: August's POV
Chapter 29: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 30: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 31: August's POV
Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 33: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 34: August's POV
Chapter 35: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 36: Multiple POV
Chapter 37: August's POV
Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 39: August's POV
Chapter 40: August's POV
Chapter 41: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 42: August's POV
Chapter 43: August's POV*
Chapter 44: August's POV
Chapter 45: August's POV*
Chapter 46: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 47: August's POV
Chapter 49: August's POV
Chapter 50: August's POV
Chapter 51: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 52: August's POV*
Chapter 53: August's POV
Chapter 54: August's POV
Chapter 55: August's POV
Chapter 56: August's POV
Chapter 57: August's POV
Chapter 58: August's POV
Chapter 59: August's POV
Chapter 60: Multiple POV
Chapter 61: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 62: August's POV
Chapter 63: August's POV*
Chapter 64: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 65: August's POV*
Chapter 66: August's POV
Chapter 67: August's POV
Chapter 68: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 69: August's POV
Chapter 70: August's POV
Chapter 71: August's POV
Chapter 72: Multiple POV
Chapter 73: August's POV*
Epilogue
Valentines Special
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Presley's POV
Chapter 1 of "Yes, Your Highness"
OMEGAVERSE CULT DISCORD SEVERAL BIG AUTHORS
INKSGIVING

Chapter 48: August's POV*

51.8K 2K 1.1K
By NeonSkies95

Today was the day of our mating ceremony.

This week had been a whirlwind, especially since I had to prepare most of the ceremony while in heat. Raven's trick turned out to be a goddess-given gift because it made the rest of my heat bearable.

Someone knocked on my door. "August?" My mother's voice sounded from the other side.

"Come in," I responded, sitting up. Last night was weird, I didn't realize how accustomed to Alexandre I had gotten. I barely slept a wink, tossing and turning the entire night, trying to get comfortable. My mom pushed the door open, peeping inside the room.

"Good morning, baby. Everyone's here, we need to start your cleansing." She explained, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Okay." I rubbed my eyes.

"I can't believe my baby is the Alpha's mate." Her voice cracked, her eyes were red, welling up with tears. "I can't believe tonight's your mating ceremony." I placed my hand on my mom's. "You're all grown up, and it feels like I've missed out on so much of your life."

"Mom, it's alright, it's not like I'm going anywhere." My voice came out strained, it was an emotional day, it'll be one of the best days in my life. It was my last night under her wing. After tonight, I would officially be the Luna of this pack and Alexandre's husband. It felt so surreal as if I were in a simulation, a dream. "Also, you're not missing one of my most important moments." I lean over and pull her into my embrace. "Just thank you for this." I muffle into her shoulder.

After a few moments of us just crying into each other's shoulders, someone else knocked on the door, capturing our attention. My dad entered the room without waiting for a response. "Pen, darling, I know you want to hold on just a little longer, but you have to start getting him ready for the ceremony." My mom pulled away, wiping her tears sniffing, trying to hold back more.

"I know, baby, I just don't want to let him go." She choked out, gently putting her hand on my cheek. "He grew up too fast."

"Mom, I'm right here, y'know." I chuckle. "It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"You're leaving the nest, so, yes, you are." She patted my cheek before standing up on her feet. She wiped her tears again with her sweater's sleeves, taking a deep breath to hold anymore that were to come back.

"Just wait, guys, eventually you'll have grandpup's running around. I think they'll keep you two busy enough. Especially since Perse is here, you'll have an entire arsenal soon." My parents laugh in unison.

When they had gotten home from their previous trip, I never had seen my parents so elated to see a pup. Malikai was slowly but surely wedging himself into our lives, Persephone had only solidified the bond to my parents. They were so thrilled to have a pup in the house. They refused to let him live in the noisy packhouse with his newborn. They had even invited Miles into their home, saying it was only right and that they weren't home enough to take care of the house. I honestly hoped to change soon with my title. I would love it if my parents were home more often than not. I understood that they enjoyed the thrill of being out and about, but I also felt like I needed them here as well. The trip they had gotten back from just a few days ago ended up leaving early. The pack they were going to sign a peace treaty with had declined them to come onto their land due to Alexandre and I's mating news. We hadn't really told the pack yet, so when we got the story of that happening, we didn't know how they had found out about Alexandre being mated to an Omega.

We hadn't gone outside of his parent's house this past week due to half of it being spent while I was in heat. I was surprised we were able to get the planning done, and a day early at that. Jace had even finished my suit within 48 hours, only making a few adjustments while I was in his shop the second time around.

I had told Zandre about my confrontation with a Dominant wolf while I waited for Raven to come out of the sex shop. He was elated to hear that even during my heat, I could still take down a Dominant wolf with the defense moves he had taught me. He also said he would begin teaching me how to defend myself in my wolf form once our mating ceremony was over and done with.

My mom led me into her master bathroom, Luna Graciella, Ella, Raven, Malikai, and Onyx were inside of the room.

It was still kind of awkward with Onyx around, not only because she had slept with Alexandre when they were together but also because her and Alexandre's relationship ended. She was still as sweet as could be, but her not telling Alexandre about her finding her mate for weeks just didn't sit right. He had said to me that they were spotty after our last scenario that ended up with me having to wear the 'collar of shame.' Alexandre explained everything happened the way it was supposed to, he was just happy that he had his mate in his arms.

I was pulled from my thoughts when the bath had started, my mom told me to get undressed. Once I was undressed, my mother and Graciella added carnations and roses into the tub, symbolizing love's blossoming. Malikai poured the goat's milk in, symbolizing fertility and nurturing. Onyx added the Epsom salt, waving away any bad energy. Then Both Raven and Ella added rose cologne and lavender; the rose cologne was meant for romance, the lavender was to soothe my anxiety.

Once the ingredients were added, they said a prayer to the goddess to bless the bath. They helped me into the tub, and they each began to wash my body. The cleansing bath was meant to clean me for our ceremony, where we would officially present our love to the goddess for her blessing.

---

It was later in the evening, close to sunset, when our mating ceremony began. Lanterns hung from the trees, and tealights lit the path to the opening where our service was to occur. My dad was holding on to me before he walked me down the aisle. My mom had done the same as they dressed me in my suit. Right now was the only time I had alone with my dad, and much like me, he was nervous.

"I can't believe all of these years passed by." He said into my hair, squeezing me tighter. "I thought your mother and I had just a little more time with you before turning 18." He chuckled. "We were planning on going on vacation next month to spend our last month with you before you turned 18, and your wolf could sense your mate. Here we are two months shy of turning 18, and you're already mated and having a ceremony." He choked out. "You grew up too fast, kiddo."

"Nah, you guys just got old too fast." I tried lightening the mood, it didn't stop from tears forming in my eyes.

"Wow, way to kick a man while he's down Aug." He pulled away from me. "Just to let you know, if anything, and I mean anything happens, you're always allowed to come back home."

"Dad, shut up, you know he'll treat me right." I rolled my eyes, playfully shoving him away.

"I just wanted to let you know, I may serve my Alpha, but I'll always side with my son first." He rubbed my head, messing my hair up.

"Dad, seriously, they took forever to get me ready," I whined, trying to fix my hair, combing my fingers through my locks.

"On a serious note though kiddo," He pulled me into his embrace once again. "I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. You've done so much, and changed so much within the last year, you're not my little Aug anymore, you're a strong, intelligent, and loving person. You're just an amazing kid, you'll always be my number one." I squeezed my dad, tears ready to spill. "Until you give me grandpups, though, then you'll be a close number two." I pushed him away, chuckling, flicking the tears that fell from my eyes with my index finger.

"Sorry to interrupt your cute little bonding moment guys, but like we've been waiting 20 minutes for August. It's making Alexandre antsy." Onyx poked her head from behind the trees.

"Okay, we'll be out in a second." My dad replied.

"Alright." She explained, sauntering away.

"You ready kiddo? You're going to be our Luna after tonight." I inhaled, shaking my head that I was ready.

"As ready as I can be." I sighed, shaking my hands.

"Alright, let's go, kiddo." He laced his arm with mine and began leading me, following the trail of tea lights. His grip on my arm tightened when Alexandre was in sight. Luna Graciella was conducting the service, seeing as she was now an elder. We couldn't ask Alexandre's grandparents to perform the ceremony because their stance on us being mated together didn't sit well with them still.

We got to the gazebo that had been decorated with roses and sunflowers. Our family and friends crowded around, trying to get their best view. I almost jumped out of my dad's arms when we had stopped at the opening, but he had to hand me over to Alexandre.

"I, Alexandre Pierce, promise to cherish my love for August Hale for the rest of my existence. Please let me take his hand today to spiritually merge with him." Alexandre held out his hand.

"I accept, may you treat my son with all he deserves." My dad placed my hand in Alexandre's. Alexandre grasped my arm, gently helping me up the gazebo's steps and into the center where his mother stood.

"Blessed be, everyone." She announced.

"Blessed be!" We responded in unison. Alexandre's fingers laced mine, his mother began the mating ceremony. It was different from the average service, it was meant to be longer because the pack's former leaders (the Alpha and Luna) would have to pass their title onto us. Alexandre had already received Alpha's claim in front of the council, it usually was meant to be during the mating ceremony. Due to the predicted circumstances, Alpha Kent rushed the process explaining that Alexandre needed to take the title on his birthday. Alexandre didn't tell me the reasoning on why they rushed the process, I knew they did it so that there wasn't as big of an uproar on our mating.

We probably were going to get shit later on about it, but who cares? They should not have a hand in the goddess's blessing.

"Tonight, we gather for the mating ceremony for August Hael and Alpha Alexandre Reid." She paused to look down at her journal. "If anyone objects to this couple officially becoming mates, speak now or forever hold your peace." When no one spoke, she continued reading off how the moon goddess had fallen for the sun god. Their love was so great and powerful that she wanted to have her children to have a given person of their own.

"Now, if the mated couple would like to profess their love?" She looked between the two of us. We both faced each other, grabbing each other's free hand. I gazed into his eyes, my heartbeat a steady drum, my nerves had once again come to the surface.

He nodded his head, squeezing my hands gently as to assure me that everything would be alright.

I began, "You are the reason I wake in the morning, the reason I breathe, the reason I can feel, the reason I love you, only you." My voice was shaky, my nerves were shot.

Alexandre gave another reassuring squeeze before he began, "You calm my storm, you calm the beast inside, you're the one, my only one, you're my reason." At the end of his words, he pulled me into his embrace.

The friends and family that surrounded the gazebo cooed at his act of love, I relaxed in his hold, resting my head on his chest. "Now to bind the couple with the ceremonial ribbon of their choosing," Graciella explained, holding up the red ribbon that we had chosen together. It was a weird tradition but one nonetheless. She bound our left hands together and said a prayer, blessing our mating.

"In the eyes of our moon goddess, you two are now faithfully bound to one another, may you two prosper," She looked at me, "May the goddess bless you with fertility," She looked to her son "And may you protect your mate in the goddesses eyes." Graciella grinned at the both of us, visible tears rolled down her cheeks. "I now pronounce you husbands in the name of our moon goddess."

Alexandre wasted no time capturing my lips with his. I pulled my hand out of our binding ribbon, wrapping my arms Alexandre's neck. Once we parted from each other, we turned back to Graciella.

"Today is a happy day for my family, today my son is having his mating ceremony, we're so excited to have such a persistent Omega in our family. We're making history today, all of us. We witness the first Alpha in the world to accept his mate, who was at the lower caste in our species, to watch them wed. I'm also melancholy, today is my last day as the Luna of this pack, I know in my heart I'm giving my status and power to the right person. The one who will run this pack next to my son, August will do a phenomenal job." She expressed her delight, her eyes held happiness.

"I Luna Graciella, hand my power as Luna over to you, August Reid." She approached me, holding both of her hands out for me to grab. I clasp our hands together, I could feel a slight buzzing feel, like a surge of energy flowing through my body.

"I, August Reid, accept your title as Luna of this pack." A spark ignited in my body, almost as if something had shocked me.

"Blessed be." She stared in my eyes.

"Blessed be." I beamed at her. I felt like new air had filled my lungs, power coursed my body, like an adrenaline rush.

"The mating ceremony will continue once the reception is over with." Our now official Elder Graciella announced to our friends and family.

---

The reception had ended not too long ago, it was now nearing midnight, the moon was at its highest. The waning moon radiated in the sky, beautifully shining down upon us. Alexandre and I were in our ceremonial furs worn by all previous Alphas and Luna's of the Riverfall Pack. (A/N: Honestly idk if I've mentioned the pack name, so it's riverfall now lol)

I wore an albino deers fur, and Zandre wore a black bear's fur. I was beyond nervous about completing our next part of our ceremony. Because of the lewd act, I would be committing in front of friends and family. I felt weirded out, I didn't know who would entirely stay and who would go. I thanked the goddess my mom and dad had retired for the night, and Alexandre's parents as well.

"Don't worry, little one." Alexandre squeezed my hand, continuing to our destination. "It'll just be us, no one else matters. It has to be done in the eyes of the goddess." He murmured into my ear, pecking the side of my head.

"I just feel awkward doing this in front of people." I unsteadily whispered back to him, focusing on the path in front of us. Only the lanterns guided our way to the clearing. Tonight was unusually chilly, I knew we eventually would get our endorphins running, I was still shaky from nerves and the cold.

"At least our family has gone home, it's just a few friends following us right now." I nodded my head. We arrived at our destination, a bone fire was set up already burning lighting the area up for us, providing heat. "Just focus on me, okay?"

I sharply nodded, sitting on the fur that had been placed on the grass. Alexandre sat next to me, pulling me to sit on his lap. I glanced around, noticing that several of our friends had remained, the nerves I wanted to go away only became overwhelming. Alexandre roughly grabbed my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

"Just focus on me." He told me again, smashing his lips to mine. Soon the world melted away. It was only the two of us. Alexandre pulled the fur off of my shoulders, laying it down on the ground before tending back to me. He gently switched our position, now laying under his towering body. The fur that had been resting on his shoulders slipped off, landing beside us. I put my hands on his chest and began to unbutton his shirt as he did mine. He gently pulled the fabric off of my body, tossing it next to us.

He pulled me into another kiss, slowly removing the remainder of my clothes, leaving me exposed. "Mmm, you don't know what you do to me, August." He ground his hips to mine. "I love it when you wear those lacy stockings; they just make you look so angelic." He nipped at my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Xandre." I whimpered, rolling my hips to his. I undid his pants, pulling his hard member out of his pants and began tugging on the warm flesh.

"Goddess." He hissed through his teeth, his sultry breath tickled my ear. "I can't wait to have my wicked way with you." Alexandre playfully growled, slapping my hand from his throbbing member. He disconnected from me, removing his pants, discarding them in the pile of our clothes. "I like having everyone watching us, it shows them that you're mine." He gripped my thighs in his hands, spreading my legs open for him.

The way he talked to me did something to me that I never thought possible, it turned me on beyond belief. The anxiety of others watching had gone away as well. Alexandre rubbed his hard cock against my entrance, probing it with just the head, making me buck my hips upward. I looked around us, noticing that both of us weren't the only ones about to commit sexual acts with our mate, or in some cases, their chosen partner for the evening. My fear of others watching no longer made me afraid, it only turned me on. I bit on my lips when my eyes landed on Raven and Romeo, heavily going at it. Who knew my quiet friend would be the one who would be the one who would be so bold when it came to sex.

Romeo was going at his neck, making Raven lace his fingers in the dominant male's silver hair. The Omega glanced around, meeting my eyes, smirking at me. His eyes were mischievous, his demeanor read dominance.

Alexandre roughly grabbed my chin, making me focus on him. "You like watching others go at it?" He growled against my chest, a shiver had run down my spine. "You little minx."

He tweaked one of my nipples with his fingers, swirling his tongue on the other, making me unbelievably hard. I thrust my hips upwards, trying to gain some traction on my throbbing member. Alexandre's warm hand grabbed onto the flesh and began stroking my cock. I squealed out in pleasure, my thighs quivering from his actions. He removed his hand from my nipples and slipped his fingers inside of me.

"You're so wet for me, baby." He muttered so only I could hear him, his fingers moving in and out of me roughly making me pant out.

"Xandre," I whined. "Please."

"Please, what?" He hummed, his striking blue bore into mine.

"Fucking put your cock in me, and fuck me." I snapped at him.

"Goddess, what a mouth you have on you little one." He pulled his fingers from me, making a popping sound. He pulled my hips upwards and positioned himself, slowly pressing his hard cock inside of me. My back arched, I grabbed fistfuls of the furs below us, letting out a whine of pleasure. He ground his hips to mine, burying himself deep inside of me.

He roughly pulled out and slammed himself back into me several times, making my cavern throb in want. He leaned down, hungrily capturing my lips with his. Our tongues began dancing with one another, not trying to claim dominance but to show our affection. I tangled my arms around him, gripping onto Alexandre for dear life nails digging into his flesh, breaking the skin.

Alexandre suddenly pulled us up, so I was now sitting on top of him, he leaned back, unlatching me from him. I placed my hands on his chest and rode him, Alexandre meeting me halfway there, thrusting upwards into me. When he hit my prostate, I let out a loud moan, arching my back, throwing head back in pleasure as he continued violating the spot. Alexandre laid on his back, grabbing onto my hips, pulling me off of him. I whined at the loss of him, He quickly put me back down on the furs, pressing himself back inside me.

I tangled my limbs with him, tucking my head in Alexandre's neck. He wrapped his hand around my cock and began stroking it to each thrust. I curled my toes, feeling my orgasm approaching, I could also feel Alexandre swell inside, his knot had begun to form, close to his end.

My mate let out an animalistic growl before he bit harshly down on my neck, releasing himself inside. I came over our chests, biting down on Alexandre's neck as well.

Our mating ceremony was complete. 

A/N: Alright I wanted to again pop in and mention that they're werewolf's, animal instincts. mkay 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
191K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
346K 13.7K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
53K 1.4K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...