The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises

6.9K 131 301
By DavidBornAgain

Planet Oozaru: The First Sayian Home-World

The enormous red, desert-like planet was shown to be quite different since its last appearance. Structures of homes and seemingly advanced areas were seen throughout the landscape. Atop a cliff; from where the Evil Saiyan God created the Saiyan warrior race, resided a dark and brooding castle, fit for a powerful ruler, whose only desire was to stay away from the outside world and kill any one that would dare oppose his rule.

Y(N) Narration: Many centuries have passed since the initial birth of the Saiyan race, and over those extensive grueling years, only death and destruction was the principle of life for all Universes. The Strong conquered the Weak, killing and enslaving whomever they chose. Mercy was not a Saiyan trait, though it was only done so the populace could suffer from their tyrannical rule. Plus one could acquire useful materials and information from their mortal leaders, as long as they pledged their loyalty to the Saiyan King and Frost Demon Emperor. I initially hated this idea of sparing the mortals, though Archon convinced me otherwise and made the point of leaving a few alive so they could be of use to us. Though this did not stop me from ravaging planets that I deemed unworthy of life.

The scene of the seemingly advanced planet began to change into a past version of itself, back when there was only blood-thirsty Saiyan Great Apes plaguing the planet. The original four Great Apes were seen to be causing wide-spread destruction and focused their up-most attention and killing instincts to the only living being in sight...The Saiyan God.

Saiyan God: (Quickly dodges every attack that comes his way with seemingly relative ease) ....

The Saiyan God known as Oozaru was seen to be in his base form, his red eyes lit up in interest as he simply toyed around with his brutal creations. Each Great Ape tried to strike him down as their enormous limbs caused quakes with every attack they dealt, though it was to no avail. The Saiyan Gods power was far too great for them, and since his initial fight with Deiogus, his battle power had only increased tremendously as his Zenkai Boost allowed him to grow stronger as the battle progressed. And his near death experience had also served as a catalyst for further increasing his already limit-breaking power. So even at his weakest form, he was more than capable of fighting off his creations. Though as this pointless fighting carried on, the Saiyan God began to grow more and more angry at this seemingly pointless battle.

Saiyan God: (He clenches his teeth as he slowly loses his patience, revealing his sharp canine fangs) .....I Grow Tired Of This!

The four Great Apes suddenly opened their mouths as enormous red orbs began to form, they prepared to launch their powerful ki attacks toward their Creator. And without a moments notice they suddenly launch their attacks as their massive ki orbs connect with the Saiyan, causing an enormous explosion in the air where the Saiyan God was floating.

The Saiyan Apes were seen to be pounding their chests as they seemingly assumed that the battle had been won....Though they were very wrong....In an instant, their combined attack dissipated in an instant and in its place was the unharmed Saiyan God, generating a dark and powerful primal aura. His red unsettling eyes were aimed right at the Giant Apes as he stared downwards upon them with visible irritation.

Saiyan Great Apes: (They in turn roar at their opponent) GGGRRRAAAHHH!!!

Saiyan God: (Releases a powerful and terrifying monstrous roar in return, seemingly shaking the entire planet) GGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

And for the first time since being brought into existence, the mortal Saiyans felt something other than anger and mindless rage....They felt absolute fear...The terror imposed upon them by the Saiyan God forced the giant apes onto their knees. The ground cracked and broke on contact as each Saiyan ape kneeled before their Merciless Creator.

Saiyan Great Apes: (Growl gently) ....

Near the cliffs in the distance, the first Frost-Demon known as Archon watched in amusement with a hand on his chin, marveling at the Saiyan Gods creations. He studied from afar as he quietly studied the situation with visible interest.

Archon: Well, such a result was quite predictable...(Chuckles slyly)...Though seeing such mindless creatures cower in fear brings quite the smile to my face. This is quite the amusing situation to observe and yet I find myself wondering....If these mindless beasts truly posses the potential to evolve as they fight....Will these beings ever match the strength of their Creator? (Though he quickly shakes away the thought) No matter, such a question can only be answered in due time...And that time has yet to arrive...

As the Frost Demon wondered about the potential future, the Saiyan God held a maniacal smile on his lips as he observed the cowering Saiyan apes in his midst.

Saiyan God: (Cackles maniacally at his creations fear) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ....Know Your Place, Weaklings! (His dark aura grows in size, its immense pressure forces the Saiyan Apes to lower their heads with visible pain)....I Am Your King! Your Ruler! The One Who Gave You Your Pitiful Lives! Be Grateful For This Opportunity! Oppose My Decree And Only Death Shall Await You! ....This Is Your First And Only Warning!

With his crazy smile held in place, the Saiyan God looked down upon the Saiyan mortals as Archon simply flew by his side, observing the Great Apes as well.

Archon: Don't be so rough with your creations, they have only been alive for less then a day, they don't know any better. I don't think they can even understand you yet.... Though I see they take after you in regards to your horrendous monstrous form. Quite interesting, is it not?

Saiyan God: (He growls in an irritated manner) And Yet They Lack The Strength Of My True Self! How Can Such Weaklings Be Of Use To Us?!

Archon: (Places a hand on the Saiyan Gods shoulder) Give them time, my monstrous friend. Don't underestimate the potential power you have given them. Who knows, they may one day be able to surpass you in terms of strength.

This only amused the Saiyan God as he laughed madly at the thought, thinking that know one will ever surpass the level of power he had achieved.

Saiyan God: If Anyone Ever Reaches My Level of Power, Then I Will Simply Grow Stronger Then Before And Erase Them From Existence! I Will Take Great Pleasure In Killing All Who Challenge Me!

Archon: (Chuckles in amusement as he lowers his hand) So you're saying that you'll even kill me if I ever become equal to you in power?

Saiyan God: (Turns his head towards Archon in a jokingly manner as he grins widely) Yes!

Archon: (Simply shrugs) Fair enough.

Saiyan God: Though If You Truly Awaken A Power Beyond What Even I Can Achieve, Know That I Will One Day Surpass You, So You Better Kill Me Off Before I Can Do So!

Archon: Oh, you don't have to tell me that.... It would be such a shame if we had to kill each other off.... I just hope such a day never arrives, I wouldn't want to lose a good friend such as you. You may be rough around the edges and we may not agree with every ideal that comes our way, however, you will always be the greatest individual that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I just want you to know, even though many Gods and Mortals will always consider you as a monster, I will always consider you as my dear friend....And nothing will ever change that.

Such words of praise caught the Saiyan God off-guard as he couldn't figure out how to react, so he simply laughed it off. He was not used to such words, for every being he had come across would call him a "Monster" or "Abomination". And now, just like Lucy, this particular being referred to him as a friend.

Saiyan God: HAHAHAHAHA!!! It Is Such A Shame That I Can't Say The Same To You, You Moronic Fake God!

Archon: "Moronic Fake God"? You need more practice with your insults, you uncultured flesh-eating psycho!

Even though his words were meant to be an insult, the Saiyan God simply laughed it off as the two beings shared a heart-felt laugh together for the very first time, igniting an unforgettable memory in Y(N)'s mind. For this was the first time since Lucy that he had experienced a genuine friendship with someone. Such a memory would never be forgotten, no matter how much time would pass.

Archon: (Stifles a laugh) Now that we have our daily laugh out of the way, I must commend you...(Gestures toward the still kneeling Saiyan apes)...For having no experience in creation magic, you have done a tremendous job. (Crosses his arms) It is a good thing you didn't need my help for this. Though may you elaborate on a question I have....These mortals that you call "Saiyans", can you differentiate them based on how they look or act? ....Because I most certainly cannot.

Saiyan God: Of Course I Can, You Fool! I Am No Pitiful Idiot, Unlike You!

Archon: (He sighs in a relaxed manner) Very well then, that is reassuring. Then enlighten me on one simple question....How can you tell which one is male and which is female?

He immediately turns to Archon with a dead-panned and yet confusing stare, his red eyes glowing with uncertainty....

Saiyan God: ....Female...?

Archon: Oh No.

The scene quickly changed faster then light speed as Y(N) mentally faced-palmed in embarrassment, completely forgetting just how clueless he once was. Though this sudden change of pace allowed the two teams of Beacon Academy to quietly laugh as even Ren silently chuckled under his breath.

Pyrrha: (Stifles a chuckle) W-Well, I guess even the strongest have to start somewhere.

Yang: Heh, you weren't always the brightest bulb in the box back then, were you?

Y(N) Narration: (Sighs) I honestly don't remember being that stupid.

Weiss: All-Powerful and yet incredibly idiotic....It seems some things never change. (A cold chill suddenly sweeps through the empty void, signaling Y(N)'s un-amusement) I-I'll s-shut up now!

Ren: It's about time.

The "Ice-Queen" glares coldly at the silent ninja as he simply holds his monotone expression, not wavered in the slightest by her icy glare.

Y(N) Narration: I'll have to be more careful on what I show here.

The empty reality begins to shift once again, revealing multiple scenes of different eras. In each scene it showed the ransacking and destruction of many planets, ravaged by the Saiyan's and Frost Demons. These aggressive warriors used their power to conquer other planets for vast amounts of resources and wealth, though many others did it simply just for fun. Though unlike the Saiyan and Frost Demon Warriors, the Merciless Saiyan King and the Frost Demon Emperor had only one reason to conquer every known Universe, to lure out any known Deity from hiding and slaughter them without hesitation. For every deity that they killed, the easier it would be to conquer all known worlds.

Y(N) Narration: In time, Archon's powerful divine magic had grown in strength, now being capable of transporting himself and many others to unforeseen Universes and many hospitable planets without much effort. With mastery of Divine Ki, he was able to sense out every God and Goddess that had escaped our initial battle. Though many of these divine beings were perfectly well-hidden among the mortals, allowing them to escape our sight, though not for long. My initial Saiyan race had quite the appetite for destruction, wrecking havoc across multiple planets, forcing many deities to come out of hiding. And as powerful as my Saiyan race had become, they were still no match to fight off any God or Goddess that came across their path of destruction. Though as time passed, with every new generation of Saiyan's, I began to notice something quite unique about my own kind.

The scenes once again began to change and this time rapidly as if showing a certain continuum of the story. It revealed as the Great Apes began to take a more humanoid shape over time, with each new generation "evolving" into something more human. Though they still retained their brown tails as well as having black hair and eyes, similar to how Y(N) would look in his mortal form.

Y(N) Narration: As time effortlessly passed, I retained my demonic-looking state becoming more and more consumed by my vengeful blood-lust while my Creations grew more intelligent, versatile, adapting to a more humanoid state, losing their beast-like form and rage-filled power and in turn gaining a far more powerful trait.... The ability to think and feel greater emotions than simple hate and anger. Though my Creations were more humane than me, they still felt the draw of battle and war calling to them and none could resist its call. And just like me, they grew stronger with every battle. Even though they grew significantly stronger with every close-call with death, they lacked the ability to grow significantly stronger with every battle they fought, unlike me whose strength would grow regardless of the situation. It seemed that I posses the ability to evolve through all circumstances even without a Zenkai-Boost.

Another scene of a ravaged planet began to show as three particular Saiyans, two males and one female clashed with the opposing alien forces, easily overwhelming them. Though there was something unique about them, different than how regular Saiyans would seem in physical terms. Their eyes were golden, anger evident within them. Their auras sparked with a green color as Ruby and Yang noticed this familiar state.

Y(N) Narration: Over the years of battle, I also learned something quite unique as the God of all Saiyans. I had the unique ability to call upon the innermost rage and ferocity within a Saiyan, forcing them to transform into their Great Ape State regardless of where they stood. I was also capable of inflicting any Saiyan to enter into a berserk state in their base forms. I could force any Saiyan to enter into an "Ikari State", allowing them to use the anger and power of the Great Ape while retaining their speed and agility, though this came at a cost as they became feral and uncontrollable. It was a certain trait that I could use on any of my Saiyan kind at any time and any place, regardless of how old or young a Saiyan may be. Though what disappointed me was that no Saiyan could achieve the Wrathful state on their own, they were not even capable of transforming into a Great Ape of their own will unless under special circumstances. It fell onto me to give them the boost to fight off any opposing force they struggled with, much to my growing anger.

Suddenly, hundreds of scenes began to appear, replacing other known memories. Each scene depicted a God or Goddess fighting for their lives against the Saiyan King and Frost Demon Emperor and yet to no avail. Every deity would fall at their hands, each dying a brutal death, no escape was possible, there was no way to fight back....All surviving deities could only hide...And hope that in the future...the conquest against the Gods may one day end. Though such a fate seemed impossible...For who could tame the Saiyan Kings unbendable wrath?

Y(N) Narration: ...(His voice began to sound more fatigued as he spoke)...I ended many lives throughout my life...I destroyed countless Universes...Devastated entire planets...Obliterated peaceful nations...Devoured all those beneath my power...Ended the lives of so many innocents...All in the name of vengeance...My actions paved the way for a broken and hopeless Multiverse...And even worse...My actions of violence and hate inspired an endless amount of lives to choose the same path that I once did...Because of me, my own Saiyan Race would turn into the most feared race the Multiverse had ever known...And many innocents Saiyans would suffer for my past sins...And even to this day, no matter what actions I take...I can never end the legacy of Evil that I had started.

Team RWBY and JNPR simply listened to his words in silence, taking in every scene, image, and dialogue they had experienced. In turn, each student of Beacon began to wonder....If Past Y(N) truly was such a psychotic, merciless, enraged Warrior who ended countless lives just for the simple fun of it....How did he become the wise and calm individual he is today? What happened in his endless killing spree that allowed him to start changing for the better? ...Well, they wouldn't have to wait long for such an answer...

Inside the dark brooding castle of which the Saiyan King resided, an empty narrow hallway was seen, filled to the brim with an incredible architectural build. Sitting upon the throne was the rage-filled Saiyan King, his eyes burning red with an everlasting need for battle. In his hand he held a glass with a thick red liquid inside, quietly observing the red vial before taking a sip and throwing it against the wall, shattering it on contact.

Saiyan God: ...How Tiresome...Not Even Mortal Blood Can Satisfy Me! (He rests his arms on each side of the throne) I Wonder Which Planet I Should Destroy Next...(He smiles evilly)...Perhaps It Is Time For My Daily Annihilation Plan! ...HeHeHeHeHeHeHe...! I Have My Eye On One Certain Planet To Destroy!

But before the Saiyan King could even stand from his throne, the enormous doors to his throne room suddenly swung open catching the Saiyan Kings full attention as he frowned at the sudden interruption. He narrowed his glowing red eyes at the supposed "guest" before addressing the intruder.

Saiyan God: Who Dares Enter My Throne Room?!

The intruder finally entered through the open throne doors, revealing himself to be just a simple Saiyan child, no older then twelve years of age. And yet at even such a young age the Saiyan boy did not cower from the Kings presence, nor was he afraid of the deadly glare the Saiyan King drove upon him. He stood upright, willing and unafraid before addressing his ruler.

Saiyan Child: I dare! My name is-

Saiyan God: (Interrupts) I Don't Give A Damn About Your Name, Child! Speak For The Reason Of This Interruption Before I Kill You!

Saiyan Child: (He proceeds to activate his aura, revealing a pure white aura, small and yet filled with a righteous glow) I am here to challenge you for your crown!

Saiyan God: (Confused) ...What...? I Don't Have A Crown, Foolish Child! Why Would I Need Such A Trivial Item When I Could Simply Prove My Authority By Killing All Who Oppose Me!

Saiyan Child: It's a figure of speech, you tyrant! It means I'm here to fight you for the right to rule this planet!

Hearing that this young, weak Saiyan boy is willing to fight the most powerful Saiyan alive amused the Saiyan King as he laughed maniacally as the boy just stood in place, awkwardly blinking as he waited for his ruler to finish laughing.

Saiyan God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Saiyan Child: Ew, why do you spit when you laugh? That's disgusting....

Saiyan God: (He simply stops laughing, a dark and powerful aura surrounding him as he slowly stood from his throne, his eyes glowing with a murderous intent) Silence, Boy! Do You Even Know Who You Stand Before?!

Saiyan Child: (Shrugs) Someone who can't take any criticism? (Notices the cracked glass and stain) And apparently who doesn't know how to clean either.

The Saiyan God simply ignores his retorts and smiles wickedly as an ominous feeling of dread spreads from the very air itself. His own evil aura flutters in a threatening manner as his red demonic eyes gaze upon the Saiyan boy.

Saiyan God: I Am The Supreme Ruler Of All Saiyan's! Destroyer Of Worlds! Slayer Of Gods! Master Of Pain! Death Incarnate! ....I Am Your King! ...Many Others Challenged Me For My Power And None Are Alive To See This Day! I Have Faced More Challenging Opponents In My Sleep, Impudent Boy! ...And You, Child...Think You Can Simply Come Into My Domain And Challenge Me For My Right To Rule This Pathetic Planet?

Saiyan Child: (Un-wavered) Yeah.

The powerful Saiyan King simply chuckled to himself walking forward towards the boy, unknowingly admiring this simple child's bravery to stand strong in the face of death itself.

Saiyan God: Then You Will Face Death Braver Than Most!

With a fierce yell the Saiyan Child launches himself towards the unguarded and open Saiyan King as he performs a simple flying kick into the Kings abdomen, and yet he did not budge in the slightest.

Saiyan God: Pathetic.

Saiyan Child: (Grunts) I'm not done yet!

Leaping in the air, the child performs a downward punch thrust onto the Kings head and once again it did nothing. Seeing that his attacks were not working he began moving quickly around the room, launching small Ki blasts in his direction .

Saiyan God: (Stands still, unaffected by each Ki blast) How Expected From A Weakling Like You!

Saiyan Child: (Continually leaps around the room) Like you're one to talk! You are the one who kills those weaker than himself!

Saiyan God: The Weak Die, The Strong Survive, That Is The Way Of This World!

Saiyan Child: (Begins to grow angry) You don't get to decide that! (He stops attacking, pausing as he stands a reasonable distance away from his King) Who gave you the right to decide who lives and who dies?!

Saiyan God: (Smiles sinisterly) I Did! I'm The Strongest There Is, I Have That Right!

Saiyan Child: (Clenches his fist) You think your strength gives you the right to decide life and death?! You are pathetic! Power should never be used to judge life and death! You're not the strongest, you are just a power-hungry tyrant!

Saiyan God: ...For A Saiyan Child...You Speak Like A Pathetic Human, Boy...! ...HeHeHeHeHe, You Are Quite Open To Defiance. No Other Saiyan Has Spoken Like That To Me.

Saiyan Child: Someone has to! No one else on this miserable planet will do so! Everyone else cares about being strong and none of them realize that strength has nothing to do with power!

Saiyan God: You Know Nothing Of What You Say, Boy! You Are Nothing But A Weakling!

Saiyan Child: I may be weak, but I will do everything I can to stop you! I will make sure no one has to suffer because of you! This I swear upon my life!

With an enraged yell, the Saiyan child launches himself with much faster speed towards the standing King, his white violent aura surrounding him. With a closed fist the Saiyan kid performs a reinforced punch, only for it to be caught easily by the powerful Saiyan King.

Saiyan God: (Holds the kids fist in place, slowly tightening it, forcing the child to deactivate his white aura) Your Foolish Promise Will Be In Vain! You Will Die Here, With No Legacy, No One To Cry For You! You Will Die Like The Pathetic Weakling That You Are! But Don't Worry, Thanks To You I Remembered That I Have Another Planet To Destroy, Maybe The Human Weaklings Will Put Up More Of A Fight Than You!

Saiyan Child: (He grunts and shuts his eyes in pain, trying to fight back but to no avail) N-No! ...I...I w-won't let you hurt them! (He opens his eyes, scowling in anger as he stares upon his ruler) I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!!

In that single moment, the boys eyes turned from a black color into a yellow-rage filled glow. A green aura began to surround the young boy as he yelled aggressively in a beast-like manner.

Saiyan God: W-What?!

In an instant, for the very first time, a simple Saiyan surprised the all mighty Saiyan God as his eyes widened in awe. For the first time in history, a Saiyan Mortal, and a child nevertheless, unleashed the power of the Great Ape by his own willpower. No other Saiyan besides the King himself was capable of such a feat.

Saiyan Child: GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

With his new-found anger and power, the Saiyan kid broke free from the Kings hold and shot a green Ki orb from his mouth and into the King at close range. The sudden attack knocked the Saiyan King backwards by a few feet, though he still seemed uninjured.

Saiyan God: Impossible!

Mindlessly charging into battle, the Saiyan child began to strike with a barrage of punches towards the ruler, as the Saiyan King stayed silent and began to block all attacks in quick succession.

Saiyan God: (Continually blocks all attacks) This Shouldn't Be Possible! How Did You Achieve This Form?!

Saiyan Child: (Attacks mindlessly with all his might) RRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Saiyan God: (Quickly dodges a strike and casually blocks a Ki attack) I See...You Have The Potential To Wield Great Power...And Yet...(He grows serious as he performs a powerful knee kick right into the Saiyan Kid, forcing him to cough out saliva and fall to the ground in visible pain)...You Lack The Control To Wield Such A Form!

Such a powerful blow was enough to restore the Saiyan Child back into his base form as he coughed and held his head, looking confused on what seemed to have just transpired.

Saiyan Child: W-What just happened?!

Saiyan God: You Have Quite The Potential, Young One. Far More Than Any Other Saiyan That I Have Seen Before....Though, You Don't Quite Act Like A Saiyan....You Seem To Lack The Killing Instinct....So Why Is It That You Can Achieve Such Power That None Of Your Predecessors Had Done Before?

Saiyan Child: (Seemingly confused by his words) I...I don't understand.

Saiyan God: ...Hmph. (Turns around and begins walking back to his throne) No Matter. I Believe We Are Done Here. The Door Is Right Behind You, I Trust You Can Leave Of Your Own Volition?

The Saiyan King simply sits back down on his throne as the boy seems even more utterly confused at such a turn of events.

Saiyan Child: Wait, WHAT?! ...You aren't going to kill me?! I though you killed all those who challenged you, regardless of how strong they were...

Saiyan God: My Reasons For Sparing You Are My Own, Do Not Question Them.

Saiyan Child: (He slowly picks himself off the ground, standing upright as he winced at his injury) O-Okay...So that's it then? I can just walk out of here?

Saiyan God: I Did Just Say You Can Leave. Now Go, I Have Others Matters To Attend.

Saiyan Child: (He gains a grim look on his face) These "other matters" you speak of...Are you taking about the planet you mentioned earlier? The one you spoke of destroying?

Saiyan God: Not that Such A Matter Concerns You, But Yes, You Are Correct.

Saiyan Child: (Slowly but surely takes a fighting position, despite his injury) Like I said before, I won't let you hurt any more innocent people! You'll have to get through me first!

Saiyan God: (Chuckles sinisterly) With Your Injuries, You Won't Last A Single Second. Are You Truly Willing To Go To Such Lengths For A Single Planet?

Saiyan Child: I'm willing to go to such lengths for even a single innocent person! If you want to get to them, you'll have to go through me!

Such words only amused the Saiyan God for he could dispatch this supposed "righteous" Saiyan and destroy the nearby planet without breaking a sweat....But this strange behavior amused him to no end, so he decided to go along with this plan, creating a set of motions that would change his life forever.

Saiyan God: ...Very Well, Let Us Make A Deal Then.

Saiyan Child: (Lowers his hands) Uh, what kind of deal are you talking about?

Saiyan God: Even A Child Like You Should Be Able To Understand What Sort Of Deal I Have In Mind. So Here Is What I Propose....Learn To Wield The Power That You Have....And Come Back To Challenge Me When You Are Ready....If You Manage To Impress Me, I Will Consider Sparing Your Life As Well As A Planet Of Your Choosing....And For Your Information, I Have No Intentions Of Just Sitting Around And Waiting, I Will Destroy Any And All Life-Inhabited Planets Who Oppose Me...But, If You Happen To Interfere, I Might Just Consider Sparing the Pathetic Weaklings...Do We Have A Deal?

Saiyan Child: (Without hesitation) I accept your terms!

Saiyan God: (His smile turns into a wide and creepy grin) ...Good...Good...! ...I Look Forward To Watching Your Growth With Great Interest! Do Not Disappoint Me!

Saiyan Child: Ha, jokes on you! I'm already a disappointment to everyone I know! You better be on your guard, I look forward to defying you every chance I get!

Saiyan God: Let Us See How Long You Can Last!

Awkward silence ensures...

Saiyan Child: ...So, that's it then? You're really just letting me go? This isn't some kind of trick, is it?

Saiyan God: My Word Is My Bond. I Have No Intentions Of Going Against My Own Word.

Saiyan Child: Oh, good to know...(He gains a small smile) You know, you aren't as evil as I thought you were.

Saiyan God: (Glares his eyes in interest) Oh, And What Makes You Say That? I'll Be More Than Glad To Prove You Wrong.

Saiyan Child: (Smiles mockingly) My reasons for thinking such a thought are my own, don't question them.

The Saiyan King simply frowned at the child's retort, not saying a single word. But before the Saiyan child could leave the throne room, the King called out to him.

Saiyan God: ...Wait!... (The Saiyan boy simply turns his attention back to the ruler) What Is Your Name, Child?

Saiyan Child: (Simply smirks before speaking) Yamoshi.

Saiyan God: Well, Yamoshi....Good Luck.

Yamoshi: And good luck to you as well, you're going to need it.

And before leaving, the Saiyan boy known as Yamoshi performed a very familiar parting...A two finger salute as the two teams of Beacon quickly recognized this noticeable goodbye. The Saiyan God simply smiled to himself, his blood boiled with interest as he wondered the potential of this young Saiyan.

Scene Change: Back Into The Void

There was total silence, not a sound to be heard as all memory scenes simply disappeared. The two teams of Beacon began to grow worried as Y(N) had grown quiet, not even bothering to speak. There was something troubling him and he knew not what to do next.

Jaune: Y(N)...Bro, are you alright?

Y(N) Narration: ...I'm okay...I'm okay...(He sighs deeply)...

Blake: If you are troubled, please don't exert yourself. I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you. Please don't hurt yourself any further.

Pyrrha: ...Y(N), I know you want to show us your story, but don't punish yourself for our sake.

Yang: Yeah, as much as we want to know about you, reliving past memories seems pretty painful. You don't have to show us any more if you don't want to.

Y(N) Narration: ...It matters not... I've made it this far, might as well go all out and finish it.

No one else said anything and Y(N) took this as a confirmation to continue....

Scene Change Once Again: Unknown Planet

In a deep luscious forest, gentle streams could be heard as sounds of birds fluttering through the air were seen. The wind blew gently as the tress simply waved from side to side in a peaceful manner. Insects loomed through the grass as plants simply grew from the quiet ground. Near a passing stream, away from prying eyes, was a mysterious bearded Saiyan, his brown tail simply moving from side to side. He was calm, not uttering a single word as he meditated in midair, peacefully concentrating as a tranquil and yet powerful green aura surrounded him. This familiar aura was no longer filled with a violent wavering color, now it was quiet, composed, filled with a sense of harmonious peace.

Y(N) Narration: Many years had passed since my first meeting with Yamoshi, and since that time, the young simple boy had grown into a powerful and righteous protector, growing stronger than any of his ancestors before him. Many times he would challenge me in battle and every time he would fall before me. And yet in every battle, he would always grow stronger, resilient, each time his need to protect innocent lives would grow and never falter. I have fought Yamoshi more times than I could even begin to count and recalling every one would take a long time, so I will spare you that part of the story. All you need to know is that his resolve for battle was only tempered by his compassion for others.

Slowly the green aura around the adult Yamoshi began to fade as he stood upright, opening his eyes to reveal a set of calm and yet intense yellow eyes, revealing that he was now capable of controlling the Ikari Form with ease. Without a sound he created a small barrier around himself and took off flying into the sky and above the atmosphere, heading towards his home planet for another duel, hoping to one day fight off the tyrannical Saiyan King.

Planet Oozaru: The Palace Throne Room

Inside the throne room resided the Saiyan King who sat on his throne in a bored manner as he quietly listened to two Saiyans standing before his presence, one male and the other female. Both were dressed in battle armor and each held a scroll in their hand, depicting news of some sort.

Male Saiyan: (He reads carefully through the scroll) On Planet Denthanus, their Monarch: King Tents'o has refused to surrender to your terms. We found no use for their planet, should we consider complete extermination?

Saiyan God: (His eyes burn with annoyance) What Do You Think, Lettus?

Lettus: Y-Your Majesty?

The Saiyan Gods red eyes began to glow as he narrowed his glare upon the helpless Saiyan.

Saiyan God: An Entire Planet Filled With Fools Refuse My Generous Terms....Of Course We Exterminate Them! Why Do You Bring Such A Trivial Matter Before Me?! Our Guidelines Have Been The Same For Generations, So Explain To Me Why You Talk Of Such A Pathetic Matter! Answer Quickly And I'll Consider Killing You Quickly!

Lettus: (Takes a step back in fear) I w-wanted to be s-sure, your m-majesty! You are our great ruler and only you could make such grand decision. It was not to be intended to waste your time, my king.

The moment he finished talking, the Saiyan King launched a small and yet precise Ki beam at Lettus, piercing through his chest and killing him instantly as he fell lifeless on the ground. The female Saiyan simply gulped in fear as the King narrowed his terrifying gaze in her direction, forcing her to freeze in place.

Saiyan God: I Trust You Bring Me Actual News, Cauri? I Don't Have To Remind You Of The Penalty If You Fail.

Cauri: (Hesitantly raises the scroll) I w-will do m-my duty, your highness.... I-In the past month, eight of your sector controlled planets have been overtaken by a mysterious group of unknown origins. None of our Warriors have returned from their duty prior to these attacks. We have considered launching a full-scale attack on the premise, but we need your authorization before we do so.

Saiyan God: (He places his hand on his chin) ....A Group Of Skilled Fighters Capable Of Fighting Off Any Saiyan Combatant That Comes Their Way...How Interesting...HeHeHeHeHe... Disband The Attack, Cauri... I Plan To Deal With This "Group" Personally...Send Me The Last Known Location Of This Group By Tomorrow, I'll Deal With Them By Then.

Cauri: It will be done, your majesty. (Continues reading) In other news, Emperor Archon has conquered an entire Universe since your last meeting, rendering him for first place in your personal competition.

Saiyan God: What, Already?! ....Damn, I Need To Start Going Outside More Often....I Won't Let That Moronic Lizard Win! (He sighs deeply) Anything Else Of Importance That I Need To Know?

Cauri: For our final message, a rogue Saiyan has been reportedly freeing any known planet from your rule. When we tried to intercept him, he simply fought off any that would challenge him. Not even our best could lay a single finger on him. Given enough time, he could possibly gain an army to lay siege on your planet. We must intercept him before he-

Saiyan God: I'm Not Worried About Him And Neither Should You. If Yamoshi Wanted To Build An Army To Attack Me, He Would've Done It Years Ago.

Cauri: Your majesty, there have been rumors that the one they call "Yamoshi" rivals you in terms of strength. I'm not saying its true, but if-

In a moments notice, the doors to the throne room swing open as Yamoshi causally walks in without a second thought. His sudden presence startles Cauri and causes the Saiyan King to simply smile with a sinister grin.

Saiyan God: Well Speak Of The Saiyan! And Here I Was Thinking You Wouldn't Show Up.

Yamoshi: (Cracks his knuckles) You know I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to interrupt your little social visit. By the way...(He looks at Cauri, who seems unsurprised at his arrival) Why do you talk about me like I'm some sort of criminal? You're hurting my feelings.

Cauri: Tch! Like I care about your pathetic emotions! ...What are you even doing here, Yamoshi? Isn't your little banter with the King getting old?

Yamoshi: (Smirks) Looks who's talking.

This visibly angered the female Saiyan as she dropped the paper scroll and activated her aura, ready to attack. The Saiyan King simply raised a glass of red liquid and watched the two argue, quietly sipping the drink in anticipation.

Cauri: Impudent brat! You're a disgrace to Saiyan-Kind! You are the reason our glorious Warrior Race is becoming more of a joke! If given the chance, I would have you killed where you stand!

Yamoshi: It's funny how the people who know me the least, have the most to say.

Cauri: .... (Smiles sinisterly) ....Insult me all you want. At least I have the capacity to understand when I am outmatched. Unlike you, though that is because your brain is as flat as your sense of "righteousness".

Yamoshi: Yeah, almost as flat as your chest.

That comment flabbergasted Cauri as her eyes grew wide. The Saiyan King immediantly spit out his drink and began to laugh maniacally in the background.

Saiyan God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cauri: ...Y-Y-You! ...How dare you! (She struggles to think of a come-back) You look like an ugly-hairy, pathetic, disgusting ape!

Yamoshi: Really? Good! I'm starting to look more like you everyday.

Cauri: Pathetic whelp! You don't deserve your power!

Yamoshi: Well, you're entitled to your incorrect opinion. So I won't argue with you.

Cauri: (Enraged) I HATE YOU!

Yamoshi: Well, that's the difference between me and you. I don't exactly hate you, but if I'm being honest, if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.

With that insult he simply winked at Cauri as she seemed even more angry at his sudden gesture.

Cauri: If the King wasn't so fond of you, I would-!

Saiyan God: You'll What? From My View-Point, You Would Never Stand A Chance Against Yamoshi, So I Suggest You Take Your Leave Before I Decide To Kill You As Well.

Cauri: (Deactivates her aura and bows her head towards the King) As you wish, your grace....

Saiyan God: And Before You Leave...(He motions his hand towards the dead Saiyan)...Take The Trash With You.

Yamoshi: (Notices the dead Saiyan as Cauri simply tosses the body on her shoulder before leaving the throne room) Woah, what happened to Lettus?!

Saiyan God: He Was Boring Me, So I Shut Him Up Permanently.

Yamoshi: Well, you bore me with your countless pathetic fighting skills and you don't see me trying to kill you.

Saiyan God: I Have No Need For Such Frail Attributes. Power Is Truth And I Am Power Made Manifest! Technique, Strategy, And Weaponry Are All Traits Of Human Weakness!

Yamoshi: And your endless need for battle and war is what I call a Saiyan weakness. You could accomplish far more with your strength if you only sought a way past your hate for others.

Saiyan God: ...Answer Me This, Yamoshi...Are You Truly Going To Stand Against My Rule For As Long As You Live?

Yamoshi: Well, I haven't given up yet. Plus, someone has to talk to you. If I wasn't here, you would just sit on your throne contemplating how boring life is, you antisocial imbecile.

The Saiyan King simply stands from his throne and cracks his neck, signifying that he is ready for a fight.

Saiyan God: Now That You Have Your "Insults" Out Of The Way, I Believe It Is Time For Our Daily Fight!

Yamoshi: I couldn't agree more! But can we take it outside? Wouldn't want to destroy your entire palace again.

Saiyan God: Very Well...Heh, Seems Like You Can Be Mindful Of Your Surroundings.

Yamoshi: It is such a shame that I can't say the same for you, Mr. I Destroy Entire Planets Because I'm Petty And Mean.

Saiyan God: Going Back To Your Childish Insults I See. I Thought You Would've Grown Up By Now.

Yamoshi: Say what you want about age, unlike you, I at least act like a functioning adult.

Saiyan God: You Can Talk All You Want, Though I'll Always Be The Most Experienced In Terms Of Power. Don't Forget That I Am Older Then You.

Yamoshi: And yet I'm still more intelligent than you'll ever be.

Saiyan God: ...(Silently chuckles to himself)...Be Careful Of What You Say, I Might Take It Personally. Remember When I Hit You That Time And Your Entire Body Almost Imploded On Itself. Now That Was Hilarious! Even To This Day You Are Still A Weakling.

Yamoshi: Every being that comes into this world starts off weak and helpless...I'm just surprised to see you're still one.

Saiyan God: (Grunts in annoyance) I Can Now See Why Your Own Parents Abandoned You.

Yamoshi: (Simply crosses his arms in a defiant manner) You know, if you listen closely...You can hear me not caring.

Saiyan God: No Wonder Every Saiyan On This Planet Seems To Hate You. I Think You Would Be Much More Likeable If It Wasn't For That Hole In Your Mouth That Noise Comes From.

Yamoshi: I guess we have something in common then.

Saiyan God: ...HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe...You're Always So Quick With Your Words. If Only You Put This Much Effort Into Being An Actual Saiyan Warrior, You Might Actually Accomplish Something In Life.

Yamoshi: I would agree with your statement, but then we'd both be wrong.

Saiyan God: (Notices his bulky figure) Say, Have You Put On Weight Since Our Last Meeting? I Think You're Finally Getting Fat.

Yamoshi: (Frowns at his insult) Hey! I may have gained a few pounds, but in my case I can slim down and lose weight. In your case, ugliness just can't be fixed.

Saiyan God: If You Fought As Fast As Your Mouth Talks, You'd Finally Be The Strongest Saiyan Warrior.

Yamoshi: The day I become the strongest warrior, is the day you'll no longer be insane.

Saiyan God: I May Be Insane, But It's Better Than Being Stupid Like You. Though Be Careful With Your Next Words, I'm Starting To Find Your Defiant Attitude To Be Quite Boring.

Yamoshi: Is that so, and what makes your attitude so exciting?

Saiyan God: ....Where Do You Learn All These Insults From?

Yamoshi: You'd be surprised on what you can learn if only you actually communicated with other people besides me.

Saiyan God: Of Course I Talk With Other Pathetic Beings!

Yamoshi: Cauri and Lettus does not count.

Saiyan God: ....You Got Me There....Well Then, Ready To Fall Before Me Once Again?

Yamoshi: Even if I fall here, I'll just get back up again and again. Until the day I-

Saiyan God: (Notices something) One Second!

With a perplexed stare Yamoshi simply watches as the Saiyan king quickly rushes past him and closes the throne doors in quick succession.

Saiyan God: Why Does Cauri Constantly Leave The Door Open When She Leaves?! It's Irritating!

Yamoshi: Trust me, it is best not to question the actions of a women.

Saiyan God: No Matter, I'll Deal With This Issue In Due Time! (He smiles sinisterly as he glares at the "righteous Saiyan Warrior) It's Time I Let My Blood-Lust Loose!

Yamoshi: And it's time I show you what I've learned while you were sitting lazily on your throne.

In a split-second, both Warriors vanished from sight and appeared outside hundred of feet above the palace, both Saiyans staring intently at one another. They began to float higher and higher as they made small-talk. Across the surrounding view was the Saiyan Home-World in all of its former glory.

Saiyan God: Let Us Finish Quickly, I Want To Take A Nap.

Yamoshi: (Seemingly concerned) Have you been getting enough sleep lately?

Saiyan God: Do Not Be Concerned Of My Sleeping Habits, I Can Take Care Of Myself.

Yamoshi: True, but there is nothing wrong with seeking a little help from time to time. (Gains an idea) Hey, after this match, you wanna get some lunch? I know a great place where we can get some amazing food!

Saiyan God: Does This "Amazing Food" Scream And Yell Out In Pain As I Devour It?

Yamoshi: Uh, No.

Saiyan God: (Scowls) Then I Shall Not Partake In Such A Concept! I Can Not Be Satisfied With Food Unless I Can Taste The Victory Against The Fools Who Have Crossed My Path!

Yamoshi: Woah, careful there! Your drama is going to rub off on me. Come on, there is no harm in trying something new, what have you got to lose?

Saiyan God: My Remaining Sanity.

Yamoshi: ...Okay, now you're just overreacting... By the way, I think now I might actually get you to take me seriously after this fight.

Saiyan God: (Chuckles in a dark tone) And What Makes You Say That?

Suddenly, Yamoshi charges with an incredible speed towards the King, nearly catching him off-guard as he barely managed to catch Yamoshi's fist in his own hand.

Yamoshi: (Smiles confidently) I have improved drastically since our last duel!

Saiyan God: And Still You Talk Mindlessly! Allow Me To Help You Quiet Down!

Preparing a dark Ki blast in his other hand, the king prepares to launch it at close-blast, raising over-head as he smiled viciously. And with a quick reaction, Yamoshi in turn created his own blue-colored Ki blast in his hand. Both Saiyans launched it towards each other, both connecting and causing a Ki explosion in the air, blinding the surrounding area as smoke emitted from the sight.

Closing his arms into a defensive gesture, Yamoshi stayed on his guard as visibility was low. He took a deep breath as red eyes protruded from the smoke behind him. With a quick grunt he turned as quick as he could and raised his fist as both of the Saiyan's fist clash forced the smoke to dissipate in an instant.

Saiyan God: Clever Boy!

Yamoshi: Let's take it up a notch!

Both Saiyans activated their powerful auras as they began to clash and strike each other with incredible speed and momentum, neither of them getting the upper-hand on the other. With each blow and block, the sky lit up with a dark and white color, creating mini-shockwaves across the entire surrounding area. With each strike, The Saiyan King felt more and more excited as the battle drew on and on. And with each blow he blocked, Yamoshi felt his Saiyan blood boil for battle and he grew excited as the battle drew on and on.

Y(N) Narration: (As he speaks, both warriors rise higher and higher above the sky and into the atmosphere) Every time I fought Yamoshi, it was never to the death...There were no ill intentions between the two of us, we fought and every time I experienced a genuine bond between a fellow Warrior. It was an indescribable emotion I had never felt, not even when I laid waste to planets, neither when I killed Gods and Goddesses. In those moments I had forgotten about my pain, my anger, even my need for vengeance....In those simple moments, I found great enjoyment and amusement in such a simple fight. Amongst the ruling and loneliness, amongst even the pointless wars and battles, I received the genuine pleasure known as "Fun".

Once they were high above sight, one last clash was performed as they stood still and silently flew a few feet backwards away from each other, both smiling with a genuine happiness as their Saiyan lust for battle was overwhelming. Yamoshi took a deep breath as the Saiyan king simply stood still, no visible effort exherted from him.

Saiyan God: HA-HA!!! Excellent, Glorious, Superb! It Seems You Truly Have Grown Powerful Amongst All These Years Of Fighting! I Am Impressed!

Yamoshi: (Smiles genuinely) It is good to hear some words of praise from you. I had never known you would be capable of fighting without killing someone in the process.

Saiyan God: (Crosses his arms) Now That Our Warm-Up Is Over With...How About You Show Me Your True Power. I Want To See With My Own Eyes How Far You've Come With Mastering Your Wrath State.

Yamoshi: I believe I can now show you what my training has brought forth, but don't expect anything flashy like in the past.

Saiyan God: Bring Forth Your True Power!

Yamoshi simply closed his eyes as his white aura disappeared in an instant. After a moment of silence, a green outline began to surround the young Saiyan and yet he calmly stood still not even uttering a word as his black hair began to lift upwards. The Saiyan king was surprised at this, for in the past he would always yell with visible anger before activating his Ikari Form, and yet now he was generating even more strength than ever before and this confused the Saiyan God.

Saiyan God: ....

And before long, Yamoshi opened his eyes, revealing calm yellow orbs. There was a sense of controlled anger within them and a sense of peaceful tranquility. No longer was rage visible within his eyes, only a sense of justice and compassion, tempered by his peaceful and yet powerful state.

Yamoshi: This is all the strength I have to offer. I trust you'll take me seriously now?

Saiyan God: This Is Your Full Power? ...HeHe, Most Impressive... Though I Suppose It's My Turn Now. It's Only Fair, Is It Not?

Yamoshi: I suggest you stop talking and start showing.

Saiyan God: (Grins wickedly) I Must Warn You...The Form You Will See...No Deity Who Has Battled Me In That State Has Lived To Tell The Tale...LET US SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST!

A dark primordial aura began to surround the Saiyan King as he began to yell out, powering up into his most powerful primal transformation...Super Saiyan 4! His hair becoming considerably longer, dark fur growing on his skin, his muscles becoming noticeably bulkier and his power level raising higher than any Saiyan had ever witnessed. Dark electrical energy spread throughout his aura. And yet after all that, Yamoshi stood strong in the face of pure evil!

Yamoshi: (Whispers)...Even in the face of terror and evil itself...I will stand strong...Fight with all my might...And save even you from yourself...

The Full-Powered Super Saiyan 4 was not expecting for Yamoshi to stand without fear in his presence, or maybe he did feel fear.

Saiyan God: What's Wrong? Have You Become So Twisted With Fear That You Cannot Even Speak?

Yamoshi: (He takes a breath as he silently quivers in fear) I'm not afraid, I'm terrified....I knew you were holding back, but not to this extent. Your strength and power scares me more than the idea of death. Standing before you now, even in my full-powered state...I feel truly helpless...

Saiyan God: So, Are You Ready To Give Up Now? Surrender Now And Accept Your Defeat.

Yamoshi: ...No...(The primal Saiyan simply focuses his attention on him) I must fight you, here and now! If I don't, something far worse will come into fruition and I will not allow that to happen! That is why I must face you, regardless of my fear!

Yamoshi's power began to increase with every passing second, his determination in the face of a losing battle gave him new-found confidence. Though his power was insignificant compared to the strength of a Super Saiyan 4, the primal Saiyan noticed that no matter what Yamoshi faced, he would never respond with pain and death as the Saiyan God had done for years, yet he still grew strong regardless of the circumstances....It was a feat of strength and will-power that he had never seen before.

Saiyan God: .... After All This Time, All These Years...You Had Never Destroyed A Single Planet, Let Alone Killed Even A Single Individual And Yet...Look At You...You Have Grown More Powerful Than Any Other Saiyan Before You...How Did You Do This...? You Lack A True Saiyan Heart, Yet You Wield A Power Greater Than Even Your Own Understanding...What Do You Have That No Other Saiyan Does? ...What Are You?

Yamoshi: (He simply gazes at the King and speaks) ...Who am I...? I am the last hope of every destroyed Universe that has cried out for peace. I am a Saiyan tempered only by my human heart. I am no God, I only seek to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I am the reminder that there will always be someone to save the innocent. Through my pain, I seek power to make sure no has to suffer for my ancestors deeds. I am a Warrior, I fight as a Saiyan, I live as a human. With my Saiyan power I will break my limits and grow stronger, and with my humanity I will use it to protect my loved ones. I am the one given knowledge of both good and evil, choosing the path of righteousness above all else. I am the Good in this world that will overcome all Evil that stands before me. I was born for a reason, to overcome the anger and rage within myself and use it to bring hope to all helpless beings. I came into this world with a choice, I choose to fight against the darkness, I choose to allow my heart and not my power to guide me. I stand before you today, not as a Saiyan, nor as the child you once knew, but as a Man. (His aura flutters and rises with incredible energy) I AM THE RIGHTEOUS WARRIOR, YAMOSHI!!!

A moment of silence passes as the Primal Saiyan gained quite an interesting idea. An idea that would test the resolve of this particular Saiyan Warrior.

Saiyan God: Well Then, "Righteous Warrior"...(A small dark orb appears on his finger as he lifts it in the air) ...Let Us Test Your "Human Heart"! How Far Are You Willing To Go?

Yamoshi: As far as it takes me! I will protect every innocent from every bloodthirsty Saiyan who wishes to harm them...I will use my power and fight against even you, as I have done for years!

Saiyan God: (Chuckles evilly) Is That So? SO BE IT!

The small dark orb on the Saiyan King's finger began to grow in size, becoming as large as a "Super-Nova". The blast had more than enough energy to completely wipe out an entire planet...And that is exactly where he was aiming. He smiles sinisterly as he gazed upon his own planet and Yamoshi quickly caught onto his plan.

Yamoshi: NO, DON'T DO IT!

Saiyan God: Why Shouldn't I? The Less Saiyan's There Are, The Easier It Will Be For You, Won't It? It Is A Win-Win Situation, Wouldn't You Agree?

Yamoshi: NOT LIKE THIS! As evil as they may seem, they can still change! Everyone has the capacity to do good, even you! No life is worth taking! All life is precious, I won't allow anyone to be harmed by your hands!

Saiyan God: If You Value Their Lives So Much, Then Save Them Yourself!

And with that sentence, the Primal Saiyan Simply moved his finger in a downwards direction as the enormous Ki blast began to fall downwards towards the Saiyan Home-World. And without hesitation, Yamoshi flew downwards and into the path of the gigantic Ki Blast.

Yamoshi: (Readies his most powerful attack in his own hand, generating a powerful beam as he held his Wrathful State) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Raising his power to the absolute maximum, Yamoshi launched a powerful beam of pure Ki energy straight into the enormous Ki orb falling towards him and his planet. He yelled with incredible ferocity, his screams etched with both pain and persistence. He pushed his beam with all of his might, yet all it did was barely slow down the "Super-Nova" blast as it inched towards him and the planet with every passing second.

Saiyan God: Why Do You Fight For A World That Loathes Your Very Existence, That Would Do Nothing More Than To See You Fail?! Why Do You Push On And Protect Such Insignificant Weaklings?!

Yamoshi: (Grunts in pain, focusing his attack) ...B-Because...BECAUSE IT'S RIGHT! ...Power is nothing if you can't save anyone! ...I've grown this strong not because of my hate and anger for what my own Saiyan race did to me, but because of my need to protect others! For evil to win, good men must do nothing! I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE ELSE DIE BY YOUR HANDS!!! I WILL SAVE EVERYONE, EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY LIFE!!! (He pushes his power even further then before, his righteous anger fueling his strength to new heights) AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

In that moment, the Saiyan God's eyes widened in amazement as he noticed something truly spectacular. Yamoshi's black hair began to faze and shift back and forth from a golden color, signifying the Super Saiyan Transformation. The Primal Saiyan stood speechless...His form was gained through pain and loss, yet now it was being gained from a pure-hearted desire to save...And not just that, a desire to save Warriors who have ended countless lives without hesitation. It was a pure-hearted desire that had never been seen or done before and the Saiyan King witnessed it in all of its former glory.

Saiyan God: No, How Could This Be?!

Yamoshi: (His hair turns completely gold as his body radiated with a pure yellow glow) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

In that final moment between life and death, he transformed fully, gaining a new-found power as he unleashed a second beam of pure energy, twice the size of his previous one. In a final act of pure will-power and strength, the enormous Ki orb exploded and Yamoshi instantly passed out, losing his transformation and all the remaining strength he had left. With a small smile on his face, he began to slowly fall downwards toward the planet, whose inhabitants had no idea of what had transpired.

All of a sudden, Yamoshi stopped falling....As the Primal Saiyan had grabbed his arm, stopping his descent. Overlooking the Saiyan, the King had noticed his smile and couldn't help but have a proud grin on his face. A Pure-Hearted Saiyan who had defied all odds to save a planet filled with brutal killers and had grown stronger because of it.

Scene Change: Palace Bedchambers

In a dark and yet cozy room, the injured Saiyan Yamoshi was laid down on a royal and prestigious bed. Overlooking him was the Saiyan King, who was back in his base form, his red eyes glaring with curosity and confusion. He wondered back to the fight, thinking how capable this Saiyan Warrior had become, never imagining he would one day actually achieve the Super Saiyan State. A sudden yawn quickly catches the Kings attention as Yamoshi seemed to be waking up.

Yamoshi: (Yawns and scratches his eyes) Woah, I just had a crazy dream!

Saiyan God: About Time You Woke Up.

Yamoshi: (Notices the King and screams for dear life as he stands upright into a defensive position) AAAAAAHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

Saiyan God: Your Room?! I Own The Very Fabrics Of That Contraption You Are Laying On!

Yamoshi: ...Are you talking about the bed?

Saiyan God: Is That What It's Called? ...Interesting...

Yamoshi: Are you saying that you've never known what-?! (Dismisses the thought as he sits on the bed) Never mind. Anyways, where am I?

Saiyan God: You Are In My Personal Chamber, I Had You Brought Here After You Lost Consciousness.

Yamoshi: (Scans the chamber) You have your own bedchamber? ....I never knew that. I just assumed you spent all your free time napping on your throne.

Saiyan God: I Do.

Yamoshi: Huh? Then why do have a- (The Saiyan King simply gives him a confused glare in return) Spare me the explanation, I don't want to know.... Anyways, you would not believe the crazy dream that I just had! We were both fighting, you transformed into some weird furry thing and then you tried to-

Saiyan God: Destroy the Entire Planet With An Enormous Ki Blast? Only To Have You Stop It At The Last Moment?

Yamoshi: ...(Quickly realizes the situation)...THAT WASN'T A DREAM?! ...Oh, of course it wasn't. I'd never dream about you.

Saiyan God: (Simply grunts) Hmm.

Abruptly, Yamoshi jumped from the bed and pointed an accusingly finger at the Saiyan King.

Yamoshi: You tried to destroy your own planet, you moron! What were you thinking?! Have your few remaining brain cells finally disappeared?! ....What's wrong with you?! (The Saiyan God prepares to speak) Don't answer that! (He shuts his mouth) Uh, of all the low-life moves you could have pulled off, why did you think destroying your only source of a "normal" world would be a good idea?!

Saiyan God: (Surprisingly calm) I Was Testing Your Resolve In Battle, Nothing More. You Accomplished Your Goal And No One Was Hurt, You Should Feel Proud Of Yourself.

Yamoshi: (Lowers his hand) And if I failed?! Would you have just allowed me and everyone else to perish by your own hand?!

Saiyan God: Yes.

Yamoshi: And you don't see any problems or consequences if you went through with such a stupid idea?!

Saiyan God: No.

Yamoshi: (Face-palms) What am I ever going to do with you? ....So, what now?

Saiyan God: The Answer Is Simple, Keep Doing What You Have Been Doing For These Past Years. Keep Getting Stronger... (He smiles in turn) I Look Forward To Our Next Battle.

Yamoshi: Now hold on for just one moment! (The Saiyan King Simply turns back in his direction) Since I passed your pathetic excuse for a "test", I think I deserve some kind of explanation!

Saiyan God: Heh, Fine. I'll Indulge In Your Little Question. What Do You Want To Know?

Yamoshi: When we first met, you mentioned that you spared me for a reason.... After all these years, I think I deserve to know why.... So answer me this, "King".... Why have you left me alive for all these years?

Saiyan God: ....Do You Honestly Believe that I Would Kill The Greatest Saiyan Warrior That I Have Ever Fought, One Who Could Lead Our Race To Further Glory?

Yamoshi: Wait, what?!

Saiyan God: Ever Since The First Saiyan's Came Into Existence, I've Only Seen Them As A Means To An End. They Have Only Been Created So I Can Accomplish My Own Goals, I Never Saw Them As Anything Else.... Not Until I Met You.... You Are Physical Proof That Our Glorious Race Can Rise Above Any Limit That Beheld Their Path! ....In All My Years Of Combat, You Are The Only Being That I Truly Enjoy Fighting! You Are A True Saiyan Warrior, One Who Has Survived Against Me And Have Grown Stronger For It! Your Strength Is What I Seek, The Strength To Lead Our Race Into Glory! Now Is Your Time To Seek Greater Power! Join Me On My Quest To Conquer All Universes! You Will Lead Our Race Against All Worlds! We Will Reign Supreme Above All Beings!

Yamoshi: Hmm, tempting offer, but I refuse.

Saiyan God: You Dare Refuse My Generous Offer?! I Am Offering You A Place As The Strongest Warrior, Second Only To Me!

Yamoshi: I appreciate the offer, I truly do. But I will grow strong on my own terms, not yours. My place is as a Protector, not a Destroyer. (He notices the Kings glum look) Oh, don't be so upset! I still plan to interfere every time you try to destroy a planet, so cheer up! This won't be the last you see of me!

Saiyan God: ...Is There Truly Nothing I Can Do To Change Your Mind?

Yamoshi: (Places his hand on his chin) Uh, let me think... (He gains an idea) Tell you what, I'll consider your proposal if you consider an idea of mine.

Saiyan God: I Will Consider It After I Hear It. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

Yamoshi: (Gains an excited grin) Ah, but first you must come with me to have some lunch, I'm starving!

Saiyan God: This Again?! I Told You Already, I Will Not Be Satisfied By Some Petty-

Yamoshi: Will you at least try the food I am offering? I'll even pay for you! Or are you too afraid to be seen in public with me? Or do you fear a little social interaction?

Saiyan God: I Fear Nothing! I Will Prove My Superiority To You And Everyone Else Who Doubts Me!

Yamoshi: Sooooo...Is that a yes?

Saiyan God: The Food You Speak Of Better Be Good Or I'll Break Your Legs!

Nora nearly squeeled out-loud in delight at hearing such a comment, if it wasn't for Ren who quickled covered her mouth, quieting her down.

Yamoshi: (Pumps his fist) Yes! Trust me on this, you're gonna love the homemade-! (He suddenly realizes something) Oh, I just figured something out... Um, please don't be mad!

Saiyan God: Why Would I Be Mad?

Yamoshi: Well, hehehehe....(He chuckles nervously)...I just realized that I don't know what your name is... I'm sorry!

Saiyan God: (Dismisses the thought) Why Would You Feel Such Bitter Emotions Over Something I Don't Have?

Yamoshi: (Glances in surprise at the King) Huh, are you saying you don't have a name?! Then what do you go by?

Saiyan God: (Chuckles in a terrifying tone) I Go By Many Titles! I Have Been Given The Name Oozaru, Destroyer Of-

Yamoshi: (Cuts him off) No, no, no, no, no...No! Those are just descriptions, it's not your name. A name is important, in a way it defines who we are, where we come from, who we choose to be. And most importantly, it is how others remember us, through our name and actions. It is more significant than you know, and it will stay with you for as long as you live.

Saiyan God: I've Never Had A Name...(Looks away) Nor Have I Truly Been Given One... All I Know Is What Others Have Called Me.

Yamoshi: (He thinks for a moment) ...Then...How about I give you a name?

Saiyan God: Oh, Is That So? You Wish To Give Me A Great Name Based On My Incredible Strength And Power, Correct?

Yamoshi: Uh, sure... Just let me think for a moment...

The young Saiyan began to think, patiently waiting for a special name to come to mind and little did he realize, the name he would give, would change The Saiyan King's life forever... Neither did any of them realize, how significant a simple name would be...

Yamoshi: (Snaps his fingers) I got it! (He turns to the Saiyan King and simply smiles) How about...Y(N)...?

They in turn stare at one another, Yamoshi feeling glad for thinking of such a grand name as the Saiyan King simply gave him a blank stare in return.

Saiyan God: That's The Stupidest Name I Have Ever Heard Of.

Yamoshi: (Simply shrugs in return) It was the best I could do in this particular moment. Well, you better get used to it! Because starting now, that is what I'm going to call you, Y(N).

Saiyan God: I Have Changed My Mind, I No Longer Want A Name!

Yamoshi: Too bad, so sad, Y(N)! You're officially stuck with that name!

Saiyan God: (Grunts with visible annoyance) The Food You Claim To Be Of High Regards Better Be Worth All This Trouble! If My Appetite Is Not Satisfied, I Will Destroy Every Planet In It's Vicinity!

Yamoshi: Heh, trust me on this, after we're through, you'll be so full you won't even be able to move! I can gurantee it!

Saiyan God: (Growing impatient) Would You Stop Wasting My Time And Just Lead The Way Already!

Yamoshi: Hey, be patient! With that attitude, you'll never get a girlfriend!

Y(N) Narration: Oh No.

Saiyan God: ....Girl-Friend? What's That? Is That One Of The Foods You Speak Of?

Yamoshi: No, of course not! I mean...Not exactly, if you know what I mean....You know, your significant other... The one you hold dear to you... Someone you hold a lasting relationship with.... The love of your life.... The one you seek to see on a daily basis...(The Saiyan King simply holds a confused stare) How do you not know this?! ...Okay, okay... It is someone, if given enough time and effort, could potentially become your wife.

Saiyan God: ....Wife?

Y(N) Narration: Ah, Crap.

Yamoshi: (Simply blinks in a disappointed manner) ....

Y(N) once again mentally face-palms as the two teams of Beacon Academy laugh out-loud at this hilarious turn of events. And the All-Powerful Saiyan God knew he would never live this moment down...

To Be Continued....

Merry Early Christmas Everyone!

This Chapter Is My Gift To You!

I Hope You Enjoyed It, Even If It Wasn't As Well Written As Some Of My Other Chapters.

I Had A Difficult Time Writing This Particular Chapter, But It Is Finally Done And Over With.

It Has Been Difficult Updating This Story, But I Will Do What I Can To Keep Writing, No Matter How Long It Takes.

If You Have Any Complaints, Feel Free To Tell Me, It Would Help In The Long Run.

I Guess That Is All, Happy Holidays Everyone!

Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...