Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 78

372 8 2
By Mesha4200

The school day went by fast when the last day of school was coming in 2 more weeks, everybody went home, and Marinette stood in the corner for a little bit. Then, someone went up behind her, someone touched her shoulder, and she flinched and turned around. It was Luka.

Luka: Sorry. Did I scare you?

Marinette: No. I thought you were...

Luka: Thought I was what?

Marinette: Nevermind. It's nothing.

Luka: Okay? Is everything okay?

Marinette: Actually... no.

Luka: What's wrong?

Marinette: I got this from earlier. *She showed Luka a message on her phone. It's from Gabriel Agreste saying "I want your miraculous, Marinette. If I can't have it, you'll experience something unexpected." * He knows who I am, I'm just afraid he'll use it as an advantage.

Luka: He won't use it. Don't let him get to you.

Marinette: I'll try not to. I gotta get home, my parents said someone's coming over today. *She started to walk home, Luka took his bike and rode home. Inside the house, all of the kids were inside, Sabine looked outside her window. *

Sabine: Tom, they're here.

Priscilla: Who's here?

Sabine: My sister and Bridgette. *They all moaned and groaned. * Aww don't be like that. You love it when your aunt Sylvia comes over and your cousin Bridgette comes over too.

TJ: Bridgette we're fine with. But Aunt Sylvia is not what we were hoping.

Priscilla: As much as we love Aunt Sylvia, she always spits whenever she says stuff with S.

Marinette: Her hugs are so tight. It's like she's suffocating us.

TJ: She always does her cheek pinching. My right cheek still hurts from her last visit.

Timmy: And her cat makes me sneeze.

Sabine: Now don't be like that. You're gonna love it when they come over. *The door knocked. * I'll get it. *She opened the door and they saw Sylvia and Bridgette. * Sylvia, you came.

Sylvia: Oh, Sabine. You know I always love to visit you and my family. Now where are my little plum berries? *She walks into the house. *

Bridgette: Hi, Aunt Sabine.

Sabine: Hello, Bridgette. *They hug each other and Sabine closes the door. *

Tom: Hello, Sylvia.

Sylvia: Tom. Do you still own the bakery?

Tom: Yes. I do. *Sylvia hugs Tom.*

Sylvia: Aaaaaaah! My babies. Give your aunty a big hug. *She hugged them all, they all grunted and she let them go. *

TJ: She's strong from her last visit.

Sylvia: Aww Timmy. Still my little man. You have your father's good looks. *She picks him up and hugs him again. *

Timmy: Ow. *He rubs his back a little bit. Then, Mr. Sprinkles purred and rubbed against his leg, Timmy started to sneeze, his eyes turned red, and started running too. *

Sylvia: Aww Mr. Sprinkles likes you.

Timmy: I can... A-Choo! Tell. A-Choo!

Sylvia: Aww TJ, look at you. *She pinches the right cheek. * Look how tall you got. *TJ chuckled, rubbed his right cheek, and a tear fell on his face. She goes to Marinette. * Priscilla. Still beautiful as always. *She goes Priscilla. * She was a funny-looking baby, so I'm a little shocked. *Priscilla's eyes were wide. * I thought she was more...

Priscilla: I'm Priscilla!

Sylvia: Of course. How could I forget? Would've known you anyway. *She pats Priscilla on the head. * My Marinette. I will be confusing you and Priscilla every time. Almost like twins. Come here, you. *She gives Marinette a noogy in the head. * Aww Mei Lin. *She cooed at the baby. * You baby. *Timmy and TJ gagged a little bit, and then she smelled something. * Oh heavens. I think this one needs a diaper change.

Sabine: I'll get to it. *She holds Mei Lin. *

Tom: Sylvia, I heard you brought your pork buns recipe.

Sylvia: I do. I plan on making them for dinner tonight.

Tom: Very well.

Sabine: Why don't you bond with your cousin while we get dinner ready? *She goes upstairs to Mei Lin's room. *

Priscilla: Okay. *They go into the living room and bond. *

In the Agreste Mansion, Adrien still can't get over what his father did with Marinette.

Adrien: I have to find out what he did. I need to know why he did it. *As soon as he left the room, Nathalie stepped in the doorway. * Aah! Nathalie!

Nathalie: Adrien, I just wanna remind you what's planned for the rest of the week.

Adrien: Okay.

Nathalie: You have a photo shoot tomorrow after school, you got invited to a fashion gala in England this Saturday, you have a Chinese lesson around 5:00 on Wednesday, and you have a dinner appearance with the Bourgeois tonight.

Adrien: Okay. Is my father here?

Nathalie: He's downstairs.

Adrien: Okay. *Nathalie leaves the doorway, Adrien heads downstairs, and he stops at the stairway. *

Gabriel: This is foolproof. I need a target on Marinette's family to get the miraculous. I already tried her father. I wonder what her siblings or her mother would be like. Just need something to make them snap. That text message should make her feel scared.

Adrien: 'Text message? What text message? What is he talking about?'

Gabriel: Time to get to my next creation. *He grabbed the butterfly miraculous and went into a secret room. *

Adrien: 'What is he holding? And what is that room? I better get a closer look.' *He walks further down to the stairway and he sees his father opening up a window and a lot of butterflies. * 'Butterflies?'

Gabriel: Let's see who we can target next. *He got the butterfly pin, and put it on, which made Nooroo appear as Adrien gasped. *

Adrien: Is that? A kwami?

Gabriel: Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Hawkmoth, Adrien is shocked. *

Adrien: 'My father? Is Hawkmoth?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
2K 32 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
74.6K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
253K 4.9K 55
Marinette confess her feelings to Adrien, but he rejected them. What would happen if Luka stepped in and Adrien changed his mind about Marinette? Thi...