Demon slayer {Kimetsu No Yaib...

By YSakura-chan

Hi there in this story they still have the same personalities but some of them who already died in the manga... More

from the writer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
extra info.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: First Confession, First Rejection
Chapter 7: Following her plan
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Staying in the same dorm with the mysterious girl
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Hashira(top scorers)
Chapter 16: unbreakable Smile
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: i thought I'd lose her
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: LOVE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: A different person
Chapter 54: Bombs Everywhere!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N
A/N
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Mitsuri's POV
Chapter 62: Distract the guy with good focus on studying
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: End
Special Chapter

Chapter 64

1.8K 63 51
By YSakura-chan

Warning: Heroes are here!!!

~Continution

And...the event has started. There are so many students who came from different schools, many came from Kibutzuji's school but there are also who came from another school who visited the Kimetsu No Yaiba academy to see the events game and to buy some souvenirs that the school sells. Mitsuri who was still a bit nervous hides herself inside her cabinet while Iguro was outside waiting for her to come out. He knew that it's not unusual for Mitsuri to hide inside her cabinet when she's tress or nervous and there's no way to make her come out other than wait, so he did while saying "It's ok... you can do it, nothing bad will happen.." which Mitsuri answers with nothing.
Uzui was preparing the suit that he'll be wearing on his performance later. the basketball team was already done practicing so all they gotta do it do there 30min warmup [OK listen, I do not know what the rules are because I am a martial artist not a basketball player. Sorry if I make any mistake] or maybe rest for a bit. Shinobu was still practicing with her team so she's still busy. As for Giyuu...well... He didn't get any goodnight sleep last night for re-reading his book and notes the whole time.
the judges that will be giving the score for the event are now inside the waiting room talking, so all they're waiting for are the representative students of Muzan-sama. 

"Kanroji-chan?!! are you there?! we need you in the backstage now.." Someone call out while knocking the door. Iguro knocked on the cabinet's door before speaking "Kanroji? Are you ready?" he calmly asked and Mitsuri opened the door to hug him before whispering a small 'yeah'. "If you don't win..then remember that you are not used to this kind of things so it's not your fault and always remember that no mutter what, you're always the number one model for me" He said while smiling making Mitsuri calm. "Thank you, Iguro-san" She said before making her way toward the door and opening it to see her dorm mate. once she's out Iguro went back to where his team was.

"And now... let us first see the faces of our competitors for this years event!. from our Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy....!  Kanroji Mitsuri!!" the announcer said and everyone yelled after Mitsuri entered the stange wearing a simple but fabulous dress. "against  Ms. Nakime!! from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! " the announcer said and many yelled, screaming, fangirling/fanboying when they saw how gorgeous Nakime was while wearing something like a model would actually wear. "this two beautiful girls will be for the Modeling so now let's call out, From Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy..! Tomioka Giyuu-san!! fighting against the smart boy, Rui-kun!! on the game name Who's smarter/W.S." The announcer said cheerfully as both Giyuu and Rui came out from the backstage. both wearing their own uniforms but all yelled making Rui cover his poor ears. "Tomioka-san!!! Kyaaa!!", "you can do it, Rui-kun!!" some of their fans yelled. "let's call out the flamboyant man... Uzui Tengen-san!! with his three girlfriends on the fourth row cheering for him!! wait..Is that even valid?! whatever we're not here for that... Uzui-san will be fighting against Kokushibu-san on the first round and Enmu-san on the second and third round" The announcer said. every girls who cheered for Uzui got a smile from his girlfriends as if they are saying something like: "Thanks for cheering  OUR boyfriend!" . "now... let's call out for Shinobu Kochou-san from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy!!" the announcer said, Shinbou came out from the backstage with a bright smile on her face while waving her hand slightly. "And Shabana Ume-san from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! They'll be the one fighting on the Kendo.. good luck for the both of you!!" The announcer said, once again people screamed in excitement. Ume look at Shinobu has a now serious but still smiling face. "And lastly!! the Basketball team!!! Himejima Gyomei-san, Kyojurou Rengoku-san, Shinazugawa Sanemi-san, Iguro Obanai-san, Tokitou Muichirou-san, and Sabito-san!! from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy!! against Douma-san, Akaza-san Hantengu-san, Gyokko-san, Kaigaku-san and Wakuraba-san!! from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! who do you guy think will win?!!" the announcer said and people (again) yelled things to cheer up the team they want to win. "before the game starts,let us give the judges a round of applause! Kochou Kanae-san, Urokodaki Sakonji-san and Jiguro Kyogai-san!!" The announcer said and Kanae along with the two elder judge came out waving at everyone with a smile. "phew~ Introducing every competitor is kinda exhausting... let's give them a 20minutes to prepare for battle! see you later everyone!!~" the announcer said before the lights shuts. everyone went out first to buy some drink/food or whatsoever.  

~~~~~~~~~~backstage(Iguro&Mitsuri)

"Just by the count of fans I already lose against her...Is she really that popular?" Mitsuri whined to Iguro while face palming. Suddenly Nakime appeared in her side. "Hi there!~"  Nakime said, "H-Hi" was all what came out from Mitsuri's mouth after realizing that her opponent is the one who's talking to her. "please don't be pressured about those people cheering for me, They aren't my fans but they my friends" Nakime said while smiling at Mitsuri. "Friends? that many?!" Mitsuri asked. "Yes, I'd rather have people as friends since I don't wanna sound so popular or anything" Nakime response making Mitsuri blush. "say.. would like to go out on a friendly date with me after the event?" Nakime asked. Mitsuri blushed even more for seeing how friendly her apponent is, "So cute...." was all she could think of. "Sure! If that's alright with Iguro-san..." Mitsuri said and Iguro who heard her smiled at her while giving her a thumbs up. 

~~~~~~~~~~(Fashion show started) [P.S. the designs I used in this chapter is not mine cause I'm still not ready to show people my own design, Credits to the owners!!~]

"Now let see what's Kanroji-san and Nakime-san got when it comes to modeling..." The announcer said then Mitsuri came out wearing this; 

[So yeah I got this picture online and just like what's written in the picture, the design came from Nashra's Fashion Designs. Credits to them!!~ (waohh I like this design!~)]

"Kanroji-san is wearing a beautiful design with a matching heels...How fabulous! her hair also has it's own style!~" The announcer said while Mitsuri is doing her post. Arms on either side of her as she walks and both on her waist as she gets to the end of the runway. Mitsuri was too nervous that she didn't get the time to think, she then saw Kanae motioning her to smile as if she saying something like "It's ok..give them a smile!". she then smiled before turning her back to the audience and going back to the backstage. 

"Now then, let's see what Nakime-san is going to show as!~" the announcer said as Nakime came out wearing this: 

[This sketch design is also not mine, there's already something written on the picture but i couldn't find the rightful owner's name...Sorry!!..  Credits to them!!~ (Wow... I also like this one!!~)]  

"Nakime-san is wearing a light colored dress with matching white heels...the hair style isn't that fancy but it's a good match with the design... how wonderful!!~," The announcer said as Nakime got a very small smile on her lips while walking and doing her posts with one hand on her waist and the other one resting on her side. once done she went back to change what she is wearing. 

"this might be my first time that's why I'm so nervous but I sure do my best to finish this fashion show without any regrets!" Mitsuri thought as she stands in front of the curtain that was separating the stage and the backstage, waiting for the announcer to call their names. 

"Now let us see the spectacular Floral Designs!! Kanroji Mitsuri from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy wearing the Blue one and Nakime-san from Kibutzuji-sama's school wearing the red one!!" the announcer said as Mitsuri along with Nakime came out from the backstage wearing this: 

[Just like I said earlier none of this pictures are mine. I got this picture from google and it has its sign on the lower part of the picture...Credits to the owner!!!~] 

And the Fashion show went on, Mitsuri got more used to it as she wear more of the design that was assigned to them Nakime helped her a lot for showing her that even though it's her first time, Nakime is also worried that she might not win because of Mitsuri's advantages. "She's so nice...I really hope you can be friends after this" Mitsuri thought. 

What Mitsuri didn't know is that she had already made a new friend even before the Fashion show started because Nakime is one of Mitsuri's fans and Nakime only agreed with the modeling after hearing that she'll be able to meet her online idol, Mitsuri Kanroji.

~~~~~~~~~~~

after the fashion show they gave the people some time to have have their lunch and Mitsuri and Nakime ate their lunch together on one of the cafeteria inside the school. 

And... the second game started. "Welcome back, Everyone!!~~~ make sure you filled your stomach before coming back here because the next one will be.. the game we called 'Who's smarter'!! in short, W.S. game. the competitors will be... The smart guy coming from Kimetsu No Yaiba, Tomioka Giyuu against the smart white spider boy from Kibutzuji-sama's school, Rui-Kun!!~~" the announcer yelled and again it made Rui cover his poor ear. He don't like loud people so yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~

From where Shinbou was that time... it was clear that the W.S. game is about to start. She was excited to know what the questions will be and what will be their answers and she's also excited to know who'll win the game. once she heard what the announcer said she quickly took her things and change her clothes and went out to watch the competition, but Ume with five other girls stopped her. "What now?!" Shinobu yelled. "Give me the fvcking flash drive.." Ume said with a grin on her face. "What's with the face?! are you dumb?!... you think I won't know it?! where is it?!" Ume said and as she was about to take Shinobu's bag Shinobu hold it tightly. "Woahh don't be so stupid trying to stop me from getting that fucking flash drive, because no mutter what. I won't let you get in my way" Ume said as she motioned her girl to move. two girl grabbed Shinobu's arms while she's struggling, trying to break free. one of the other girls took the bag and give it to Ume, when Ume got the flash drive she gave it to the other girl. "Check if it has the records," Ume said as she handed the flash drive. "No! please...don't take it!" Shinobu said as she once again try to break free then Ume slapped her twice and punched her on the stomach which made her cough. "why can't you just shut the fuck up and let me have this life?!!" Ume yelled then slapped Shinobu again. 

Rinne's POV

I don't know why but I sense a bit of guilt coming from Ume-chan, and by the way she looks at Shinobu-san... it's like she saying "please, just let me get what I want and leave! I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore" ?? I'm not sure...but that's what it looks like to me. 

one of the girls I don't know told Ume-chan that there's really some videos and records of her inside the flash drive, with that Ume-chan slapped Shinobu-san again but this time... it was more harsh. I wanna stop her, but what can I do? 

"let's go..." Ume-chan said and the two other girls let go of Shinobu-san who fell on the floor making me look at her in an apologetic way, but what I didn't expect is to see Ume-chan looking at her the same way that I did. 'Rinne-chan.. let's go' Ume-chan said, I look at her and turned back to Shinobu-san before leaving. Sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~

Once Shinbu couldn't see them anymore, She turned herself to face the sky. She looked at it before giggling for at least 5 seconds before saying "just as I thought.. I don't know how did you know about it. you really are a smart person Ume... but I'm smarter than you.." She said with low voice. then someone saw her on the floor "kyaa!!.Shinobu-senpai, are you ok?!" Zenitsu asked making Shinobu giggle. "Do I look like I'm ok?" She laughed. "I'm sorry, here let me help you" Zenitsu said as he helps Shinobu to stand. "*sigh*..seems like my fight won't be that easy.." Shinobu said Zenitsu then looked at her. "I'll be counting on you, senpai" He said as they both smiled at each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~After some time

"Zenitsu-kun... Please don't let anyone else to know about what happened" Shinobu said. but before Zenitsu could say something, Kanao, Tanjirou, Inosuke, and Aoi came inside the gym. "Nee-san?!! what happened to you?!" Kanao asked worriedly. "Senpai! Are you ok?!" Aoi asked. "Huh?!! What kind of idiots would do this?!!" Inosuke said. "Senpai, Is everything ok?" Tanjirou asked. "Hai!" was all Shinobu said while smiling at them. "What just happened?" Kanao asked. "Nothing..." Shinobu said still smiling at them. "we have to go, the W.S. game is about to finish" Aoi said Inosuke then put his head on top of her. "Didn't I told you to stop doing that?..." She thought but she didn't complain anymore since she knew that no mutter what she say Inosuke won't stop. "That fast?! *sigh* I was so busy doing things and didn't make on time... So what's the score?" Shinobu asked. "Nezuko is there and base on what she told us.. the score for every competition will be release before the whole event close" Tanjirou said. "She also said that she's taking a video of the game so we can watch it together later" Zenitsu cheered. 

they went back to where the W.S. game has been done and once again the announcer gave the people some break.

~~~~~~~~~~ Tanjirou's POV

I was walking with Kanao, Aoi, Inosuke, and Nezuko in around the school ground to buy some things. we couldn't find Zenitsu after talking to Shinobu-san so we decided to just buy things on our own. when a guy bump to me. we both look at each other for 3 seconds before started bowing our heads while saying sorry. 

"Gomen'nasai, Kamado-san!" the guy said. Wow... who is he again?. he must've noticed my confusion on how he know my name he. then apologized once more before talking. "Please don't be creep out... I..I-I'm a fan! I-I-Izuku Midorya!" He said. fan? since when did I have such a nice fan like this? I mean, since when did I started having a fun?. "I'm from the U.A. school, Nice to meet you!" he said. I scratched the back of my head with my left hand and the other one reach out and shake his hand. "Since...how did you know me again?" I asked. "Ahh... I am one of those student who came from U.A. school that visited your school on the last years event and I saw your performance, a-a-and since then I-I-I-I became y-your fan!" he said it made me laugh that someone from U.A. school is a fan of mine. Suddenly a little girl popped out from his back. "D-Deku-san...who is he?" the cute little girl asked. "he's my idol, Eri-chan" Midoriya said with a smile. before I could ask him if the girl is his sister another girl came out and approached Nezuko. "Kyaa!~ nezuko-channn!" the girl said. "Uraraka-chan!!~" Nezuko said as both girl hugged each other. "Ne-Nezuko?" I asked curiously. "Ah. Ni-chan..This is Uraraka Ochaco-chan, I've met her on last years event" Nezuko said. I have no Idea that she made a friend from the A.U. school. suddenly I heard Inosuke yelling so we all run to one of the store to see him competing with a blonde guy. "muahahahah I won!!" He said and an irk mark appeared on the blonde guys forehead. "You won, just because I didn't play it seriously!!!" the blonde guy said. "Ka-Kacchan..." Midoriya called out. "What the hell are you going here you scum!" He said as Midoriya shakes his hands. suddenly a small purple haired guy appeared drooling while looking at my sister and when he's about to touch Nezuko on the leg  a green haired girl tied him with a rope, at least her friends are good unlike this small pervert. I glared at him making him tensed up. "now you know that you shouldn't do anything perverted here in Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy, Mineta" another guy with yellow hair appeared. "You should try it, Kaminari!" the small guy said and the yellow haired just laugh at his friend. It all happened after the W.S. game and I saw Tomioka-san talking to a girl with black hair on pony tail with a half white and half red haired guy. they wear the same uniform as Midoriya so I guess they all came from U.A., hmm I didn't know that Oyakata-sama had invited so many students from U.A. this year but to be honest... it feels good to meet this people. And it's so funny seeing the half-half haired guy talking to Tomioka-san with the same face! Pfft- I wanna laugh so loud.. 

"You see?! didn't I told you you'd lose if I play seriously!" the guy who Midoriya called 'Kacchan' said to Inosuke. we all enjoyed he break together with the U.A. students, We had a lot of things to talk and to have fun with. Eri-chan, the little girl isn't Midoriya's sister but she's like she is... haah I remembered the time Nezuko was still this small, how cute!

~To be Continue~

[OK, you guys didn't thought that would come right? but I had that in mind since before and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. you never know, maybe after this book I'll write some Boku No Hero Academia fanfic. Maybe. for those who don't know about the anime... I don't own it so Credits to the respective owner!!] 

P.S. I'm about to end this story because of the important things that I need to do in my life   ;(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 18
*UPDATE: I WILL​ NOT BE REWRITING THIS STORY NOR WILL I ANSWER TO ANYMORE COMMENTS ON IT* You know how they say you should never have a relationship...
3K 62 15
Credit goes to tiktoker: butterfly_hairpin1
141K 2.1K 29
shinobu and giyu go on a mission thats goes wrong, will they overcome hardships? other ships will be in the story (manga spoilers so read with cautio...
16.4K 487 7
"I think we came to the wrong pizzeria bros."