Chapter 36

it's been a while but they didn't get to do their first date because they kept getting interrupted with people who need help(those people don't really need their help, Ume just paid them to act as if they need some help so Giyuu and Shinobu won't get to date).

-- three weeks before summer ends --

Giyuu and Shinobu decided to meet at the mall for their date.

GIYUU'S POV

I was buying a gift for Shinobu and I decided to buy her something special and I chose to buy a hairpin with purple and white stones designed as a butterfly. I went to the gift wrapping station and asked them to wrap the hairpin. after that, I try to call her but she didn't answer so I just texted her to meet me at some place here inside the mall. 

after a few minutes of walking, I decided to use the elevator. I saw the girl from before (Ume) and she greeted me and I just bowed my head a bit. we both entered the elevator, it was filled with silence that I like since we're not close. 

after a few seconds, the elevator suddenly got stuck. lights are off we can't see each other clearly but for me, it was clear that she's scared and breathing heavily.

"U ok?" I asked. while I was taking my phone out of my pocket 

"I..I'm...I'm scared..." she replied while struggling to stand still. 

I tried to call Shinobu to tell her I'm stuck inside the elevator so she will know why I couldn't meet her in time but the signal was out. all we can do is to wait until someone notices that someone is stuck inside.

 ~~~~~~~~~~time skip

"they're about to meet... luckily I got some time to ask someone to make this elevator stuck.... sorry Kochou-san but your boyfriend won't make it" ume thought.

they're still stuck but some people outside are already trying their best to open the elevator door. 

"sempai... it's getting hot here... think you should... just take off your shirt..... i won't see you anyway so do it for your self" She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first Giyuu didn't take off his shirt but after a few minutes... the temperature inside the elevator increase so he had no choice but to take off his shirt.

--at the same time on Shinobu's side--

I've been waiting on the place where we decided to meet but he didn't show up. At first i thought that maybe... it happen again... that somehow... someone needs his help for something important so he had to help since that's what i told him.... when he told me that someone needs his help before.... I made him promise me that he would help other people first before he go out on romantic dates like this with me and maybe..... that's what his doing right now so i should wait and give him more time.

She keep trying to be patient but as she tries..... curiosity just keep entering her mind.

"Oh...i can't wait anymore. Where's that guy anyway?" She said while crossing her arms in front of her chest and while pouting.

~to be continue.

[The next chapter is coming soon.... I'm already writing it. Maybe I'll update it tomorrow]