Chapter 49

~Continuation

"If I do what she told me.... then... Shinobu might misunderstand me..... please... someone.....I'm begging you. please take Shinobu away from here..... I can't let her see this..." he thought with his eyes shut. afferently, Shinobu couldn't see Giyuu's expression since she was facing his back. 

on the other hand, Shinobu who's still hiding while carefully listening and watching them put her hand on her chest. "he won't do it, right?" She thought. she didn't hear Ume threatening Giyuu but she knew that Ume wants him to hug her back. "he won't do it... would he?. please.. Tomioka-san, don't" she mumbled. 

"Tomioka-san, I'll give you 8 seconds. if you don't do it... I'll give them my signal and your little witch would regret her being alive" she whispered. "I-I...I can't" he said. "huh?...8.....7.....6.....5.....4, you know Tomioka-san you're just going to hug me and it's done. of course, she would be jealous about it but, so what? 3.....2.....you'll regret this if you don't.......On-" before Ume could say the last number Giyuu quickly hugged her, Giyuu regret it but at the same time, he knew to himself that he can't let some to happen to Shinobu. He loves her so much.

 Shinobu knew she can scream but instead she hid the pain inside her,  not wanting anyone to know about it.  "why.....?" she asked herself before running fastly away, while she was running tears are falling down her cheeks. she suddenly bumped to some and fall on the ground. when she looks up she saw Tanjirou and Kanao looking at her worriedly. 

"I'm very sorry Shinobu-san!" Tanjirou said while helping Shinobu to stand. 

"Nee-san are you ok?" Kanao ask. 

"No...I'm not!" Shinobu said yelling the last word. Tanjirou and Kanao was shocked for what Shinobu looked like, she's in tears, her face looks like a mess, it's clear that she's hurt.
"Shinobu-san I'm really sorry, I'll be more careful next time!" Tanjirou said. suddenly, Shinobu came closer to them and hugged them tightly before running away. "Ah. Nee-san mattekudasai!" Kanao said but her sister didn't stop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good. you did great Tomioka-sempai" Ume said before patting Giyuu's shoulder. 
Giyuu didn't say anything and just walk away, but inside he was broken. he wanted to scream and to punch his own face for what he did knowing that he again did something wrong to Shinobu even though it was for her own safety. 
Ume was there standing looking at Giyuu who's walking away while looking really frustrated for what happened. "please stop this. make this pain go away, please" Giyuu thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you sure that the girl who's talking is Ume?"
"Yes, and I've been doing the recording secretly since the first day they broke up" 
"let's get more of these so we could use it against her one day. but don't tell it to anyone else, for now, k?"
"......I won't"

~To be Continue~