Chapter 57

~Continuation

"Try disobeying or betraying me and I swear I'll make your mother suffer..."

those are the words Ume had said to Kariu. her mother is the only one she have right now, the only person to motivate her on continuing to live. if She gives to Giyuu then, it would be like she put her own mother in danger.

"Tell me, Tomioka-san. Why do think i should give this thing to you?" Kariu asked, looking at Giyuu who's still trying his best not to let go of Ume. "Kariu?! What the fuck are you even doing?! Just give it to me know!" Ume yelled, but instead, Kariu shut her up by yelling back at her. "Shut up! I'm not talking to you." That makes Giyuu's and Ume's eyes widen. "Now answer me, Tomioka-san. Why do you think I should give this to you?" She asked.

"Are you insane?! Of course, you should give that to me or else people will suffer even more. Don't you even know how many people had suffered because of this girl? How I suffer, just to protect those who I love?!" Giyuu yelled. Now Ume got a smirk on her face knowing that She already won against him.

Kariu made her way to Giyuu and Ume who was still on the ground. She looks at giyuu and she suddenly slapped him, harshly.

"You don't know anything about me, so don't speak like you knew everything! I suffered a lot too! Just to protect my mother, I had to obey her!" Kariu yelled after slapping Giyuu and Giving the control to Ume.

"Kariu-san...?" Was all Rinne could say, understanding where all of this is coming from.  They then left Giyuu with Ume.

"Remember to think before you speak, Senpai" Ume said with a smirk on her face. "Now let's go.." Ume said after hiding the control in her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~(Shinobu's side)

Shinobu was still running away from three, she then saw a hallway that will lead her to the road. She enters it but ended up getting caught by Sanemi.

"Oi! Shinobu, where do you think you're going?!" He yelled as he grips her arm tightly, but that didn't stop Shinobu for doing what she wants.

She kicked his legs making him fall and losing his grip through her arm.
"FUCK!!" Sanemi thought as he stand up and started following Shinobu again.

"Don't follow me, you might get hurt!" Shinobu yelled at him. "Now that you said that do you think I'll let you go the next time i got you?" He said. "Idiot! I'm not going to hurt myself! it's just I need to walk on the side of these road so I could go there easily!y" She yelled back at him, not caring to look.
"Where are you going?!!" He asked as he continue to follow her, not wanting to lose sight of her. "None of your business!" Shinobu yelled.

She then saw a chance to go to the other side of the road and started running toward it. But before she could make it, a car appeared. It was about to hit her and she thought that no matter what she do, it would definitely hit her. "Shit!!" was all she could say before crossing her arms in front of her face like she's using it as a shield. 

"Shinobu!!!" Sanemi yelled. he runs towards where Shinobu was, hoping that he can get there to save her. and then...

~To be Continue~

[Sorry for not updating for so many days,  was busy training.. so i didn't got the time write it. It's only a bit but maybe I'll update again tomorrow.. or whatsoever. hope you like it!~]