Chapter 25

--Shinobu's room--

She was covered with her blanket while Giyuu is seating on her chair while looking at her. (Shinobu is still blushing because of what they did in the library) then Giyuu pushed her down on her bed as she was blushing and trying to push him away but he hold her hand pushing it down the bed as hard as he can to prevent her from moving. Shinobu then stopped moving then Giyuu put his head down on her chest and said:

"6 years ago...." He said that makes Shinobu's eyes widened. "6 years ago.... You confessed your feelings to me... Didn't you?. I rejected you because I've never had a girlfriend..... and that makes me think that i might hurt you since i still don't have any experience. I rejected you because i thought that i wasn't good enough for you....... And not because...... I don't like you. If you're going to ask how i really feel about you that time..... Then i would say it. I liked you since before that day." He said and Shinobu hugged him back as she starts to cry. They sat on the bed and talked about the things that happened.

"Why did you left without saying anything?, why did you left without leaving a contact number to us?, did you really left so you could forget about us?, did you left because you were angry that i rejected you?. Kochou.....please answer me" he said with his worried look. "I didn't actually left you guys without talking to one of you. Do you remember the day after my confession, you were at the hospital" she said."how did you know?" He asked."Since that day i started to contact Makomo-chan but don't get angry to her cause i asked her not to tell you that she has my contact number." She said and added: "Everything that happened to you those days..... I know it because of her help i know when you started being a loner and started to focus more on your studies. I didn't left because i was angry, and i didn't left because i want to forget about you. I know to my self that I'll never be able to forget about you that's why i left just to fulfill my promise to my parents. The promise is..... to stay on my sisters side until before i enter university" She said. "Then... You still..." He said. "Of course!, i still love you..." She said with a sweet smile that made him blushed. Then they hugged each other.