Chapter 63

After the incident that happened in the cafeteria, Ume started to get tress after realizing that someone had taken a video of her and Shinobu's argument and upload it on their school student site and it was full of comments against her, saying "why the heck does she think Kochou-san is planning on taking Tomioka-san away from her?", "Geez, Why is she acting like that??", "Yeah right. I mean Kochou-san and Tomioka-san should be the one who's together while she's nowhere in their story", "You're right Because for me Shinobu-san looks good with Tomioka-san", "yeah people... I even heard that Shabana-san is the one who stole Tomioka-san from Shinobu-san...hayss, poor girl... she's so paranoid that Tomioka-san might leave her when she only stole him", etc.

And after reading more of the new comments Ume threw her phone on the ground. "Ughhh, Why the hell are you both still standing here when you should be doing something to fix this?!" She yelled at Kariu, and Rinne. "huh? but you never told us to do something about it so why should we?" Rinne said. "that- ahh just do something!!" Ume yelled. "But isn't it what you want? to be a famous student in the whole school?" Kariu asked and an irk mark appeared on Ume's forehead. "Not in this way!!" Ume yelled. both Kariu and Rinne are acting weird today and not even Ume can understand or control them. "Kariu...you one of the student council right?..why don't you tell them to make those idiots who post this to delete the video.." Ume said cutely, trying to make them agree. But it wasn't working. "Yes I am one of the student council members, but Ume-chan. My position is not part of those who can tell or suggest to them what to do" Kariu said. "Rinne-chan???" Ume asked. "pfft- you're asking me? I'm not even part of the student council" Rinne said. "You guys should be doing something about it right now.." Ume calmly said. "But base on our contract, we only have to do what you asked when it's possible" Kariu said, "The- leave me be!!" Ume yelled making four other students hear. "hey isn't she Shabana Ume? the paranoid girl?" one of the girl said. "I didn't know you have that kind of person in our school," the other one said making her friends laugh and another irk mark appeared. Rinne and Kariu then leave Ume alone with her now broken phone, she picks it up and throw it in the trash bin before leaving. "Tch! Shitheads.." Ume whispered. 

~~~~~~~~~~Night time at Shinobu's house. 

Shinobu was currently reviewing the records and inputting it on one flash drive but she also had atleast three copies on different flash drives incase something happen or in case Ume find a way to steal it. Suddenly her phone rings, she pick it up and notice that Sabito"s and Makomo's mother is the one who's calling her. "Must be something important.." She thought. 

Phone call: 

"Shinobu-chan, I need you and Giyuu-kun to come in at the hospital. you can bring your other friends with you but you have to hurry!" Sabito's mother said while crying. 

"B-but...Why?! is everything ok?!" Shinobu asked in panicked 

"Sabito and Ma..Makomo got into a card accident, we don't know how much time they had left! so please...hurry! They want to see you!!" She response worriedly. 

"Send me the hospital address, I'm just going to pick Tomioka-san at the dorm" Shinobu said before bidding goodbye to Sabito and Makomo's mother. 

End of phone call. 

"Just...what happened to them?.. how did they got into an accident?" Shinobu thought as she run downstairs. Kanae who was still watching TV saw her and asked about what happened and where is she going but she just answered her sister with "I'll be back later"