Chapter 35

-- last day on Giyuu's house-- (morning)

"Giyuu's room"

"Hey....Mitsuri-chan texted me, she wants us to go to our usual meeting place in school to talk about our latest PROJECT!" She said with excitement. "Oh..uh...ok" he replied.
"Can you believed it, our school principal let us have some time to rest before giving our latest project. Well i guess today's our last day here." She said.

She looks so excited to hear that they would have a meeting with their group because of their latest project. Well..... She usually acted like that when she got to rest for a few days before having another things to do in school.

~~~~~~~~~

They took a bath together (just kidding hehe).
they took a bath on a different bathroom in Giyuu's house. When Giyuu came in his room he saw Shinobu wearing a pants and wearable shirt that is exposing her shoulder when Giyuu got dressed he told her to change her upper clothes but she refused since that's the first time she's going to wear that shirt.
Giyuu then pushed her down his bed and hold her both her hands tightly down the bed then he pulled one of her sleeve to exposed her shoulder even more.

"To-Tomioka-san what are you doing?!" She said.

Giyuu ignored what she said and stared kissing her shoulder and her neck.

"Uhm...uh.....wh-why so.... sudden?" She asked while trying to stop him.
Giyuu kept kissing her until he leaved a mark on her shoulder, before he get up he kissed hers softly. Shinobu then noticed the mark because of the mirror beside her then covered it with her hands.

"Now.... Are you still going to wear that?" He asked with a serious look. Then she shook her head while her face turns red.

She get up and took out a shirt that can cover her shoulder properly and she planned to tease Giyuu a bit just to make him blush after what he did so she pretends to take off her shirt in front of him. Then Giyuu walked closer to her then he pulled her sleeve down again then he lays his head on  her shoulder and said:

"Are you inviting me to do something ungrateful to you?" He asked then Shinobu pulled her self away from him and said "no... I'm just kidding!" then she went inside the bathroom and change her clothes.

~~~~~~~~~
"Urokodaki-san we'll be going now" Giyuu said. "Hmmm take care of her Giyuu" urokodaki-san replied. "Same goes for you ms. please take care of him" he added. "Yes sir, take care. And thank you for everything" shinobu said.

~~~~~~~~~

"!!!...... Why are they together?" Kanroji asked herself.
"Oi, oi! Tomioka! What have you been doing with my future sister in law?!" Sanemi asked.
"Tomioka-san please don't mind him, he's just worried because he think that if something happens to Shinobu-chan, her sister might leave him" kanroji said then Giyuu just nod.

After that meeting they decided to go to their dorms with their things since tomorrow they'll be back on there usual schedule.

"Kochou..."He said. "Hmmm?" She asked. "We Haven't been able to do our first date because of those people who need our help...." Giyuu said while looking down. "Well... The last time we went to the mall....for me it's already a date..." She said. "But i want us to go on dates where we won't need to worry about the time and buy the things that we like even if it's not needed" he replied. "Ok... how about next Sunday?" She asked. "You sure?" He asked. "I want us to do the same thing you said so... why not" she said while smiling with her eyes closed.

[I promise you guys I'll update another chapter after I'm done writing. Though i won't start writing right now since it's already 1:01am here]