Terrified •all american•

By DJZabini15

"If you can kill a man, what cant you do?" Pheonix Scott is the twin sister of Shawn Scott. He is very protec... More

Charecters Season 1
Chapter 1: You Deserve It
Chapter 2: Taste of Crenshaw
Chapter 3: Asher Adams Party
Chapter 4: Spencers Birthday
Chapter 5: Homecoming
Chapter 6: homecoming part 2
Chapter 7: The Funeral
Chapter 8: stop the violence
Chapter 9: All Eyez on Me
Chapter 10: Old Habits
Chapter 11: Papers and breakups
Chapter 12: truths
Chapter 13: Championship
Charecters Season 2
Chapter 14: Why is There a Hot Boy Me and Spencer's age in the kitchen
Chapter 15: Speak Ya Clout
Chapter 16: Should I Stay or Should I Go
Chapter 17: Well Shit
Chapter 18: Everyone Leaves
Chapter 19: Crenshaw vs Beverly
BLM
Chapter 20: Corey
Chapter 21: Dates and Competitions
Chapter 23: Cotillion
Chapter 24: Surgery
Chapter 25: UCLA
Chapter 26: distractions
Chapter 27:Who Dun It
Chapter 28: Jammy Jamburine
Chapter 29: Jamboree
Chapter 30: Plot Twist
New Book
q and a
answers
Season 3 Charecter
Chapter 31: Awkward Chaos
Chapter 32: Stakes Are High
Chapter 33: Stuck Point
Chapter 34: Trauma is a bitch
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Summer Secrets
Chapter 38: Picking
New Book
Update
jordan baker fanfic
another all American fanfic?
if you want love
Chapter 39: Runway
Chapter 40: Therapy
Chapter 41: Feeling like an Outsider
Chapter 42: My Stand
Chapter 43: Chaos
epilogue one: will you marry my
Epilogue 2: the wedding

Chapter 22: Froyo

2.6K 53 16
By DJZabini15

(Thank you to azxulaa, k_mack0, and voidxbraeden for voting)

Spencer
Where are you?

Pheonix
With Asher. At his pool.

Spencer
Both of you, get to Crenshaw!

"Ash, spencer just texted. I think it's an emergency," I said climbing out of the pool.

We both dried and changed before driving to Spencer's house. We walked in to see coop, preach, and Spencer all under one roof.

"Oh shit, what happened?" Asher asked.

"Tyrones out," coop said.

"How could you not testify?" Spencer yelled at preach.

"He found out he raped me after he testified!" I defended.

"Hes still a known murdered!" He yelled at me.

"Tyrone is on the streets again?" I asked my voice breaking, it just hit me what that meant.

"And Preach ain't doin nothin!" Spencer yelled in anger.

I started to cry. The man who raped me was out. The man who killed both of my brothers is out. Hes coming for me.

"Quit yelling," asher told everyone and hugged me.

"We came to an agreement. He touches Pheonix or Coop he wont live to tell the tale," preach deffended.

"You mean again," Spencer sneered.

"Let's go, Nix," asher said.

"She cant leave!" Spencer yelled.

"Then you should have calmed down," asher said and led me out of the house.

"How are you feeling?" Asher asked me.

"Like shit," I said.

"Want to stay at my place or drop you off at the Bakers?" He asked getting in his car.

"Bakers," I told him.

He drove and turned on music. I tried to drown out my fear of tyrone, but I was panicking. He dropped me off and I collapsed next to jordan on the couch.

"Hows your day?" He asked me.

"Tyrones out."

"That's good huh?" He asked sarcastically before enveloping me in a hug,"he hurts you and the entire football team will make sure he isnt breathing."

"I knew befriending football players was a good idea," I said laying my head on his sholder.

We started watch a marvel marathon and made some popcorn. We decided to have a movie night to drown out my fear. At one point Olivia joined us. When Spencer came home he did aswell.

"I'm sorry for freaking out," Spencer apologized.

"You were just scared. I think everyone is right now," I told him.

I fell asleep right before quicksilver died in age of ultron. I'm not sure when the others fell asleep, but when I woke up we were all asleep on top of each other.

"I have work. I'll see ya," Spencer said.

I snuck away from the others and went upstairs. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my blade. I close my eyes and let the blade glide over my wrist. A wave of calm followed the pain.

Once I finished I got a shower and got ready for the day. I walked down to coach trying to connect with his kids.

"I'm helping JJ teach football at his church today," Jordan said.

"JJ goes to church?" Coach baker asked.

"Yeah hes a youth leader."

"The poor kids," I said.

"She means God bless him," coach baker said.

"No I mean, those God bless those poor kids," I said,"I'm going to hang with darnell, text me if anything important comes up."

"Have fun, but not to much fun!" Jordan yelled after me.

"Your one to talk," I said with a smirk before getting in Shawn's car.

Me and darnell were hanging out till I heard everyone come in.

"Hey. We are helping coop sell tickets so she can perform at the reopening tonight. Want to help?" They asked me and darnell.

"I would, but I have practice in thirty minutes," darnell told the group.

"I'm down though," I said.

We all split into groups to help coop sell the tickets. I was with jordan.

"I hate my sister and Asher together," he complained.

"I think their cute," I defended them.

He shot me a glare and we went to see our last ticket.

"We did it!" I said hugging him.

"Pheonix scott," a voice I never wanted to hear sounded behind me.

"I know preach made a deal with you," I said to him.

"Im just not aloud to touch you," he put his finger right in front of my face,"and I'm not touching you. It's a shame though, I was right. You are a nice fuck. Been a while since I had a virgin."

"You have five seconds before I call my mom," jordan said putting me behind him,"and you know how that worked out last time."

"We will meet again Pheonix Scott," tyrone said before walking away.

"Let's meet back up with the others," I said, stuttering a bit.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I told him.

We walked back to meet with the group. I saw that coop was gone and we were heading to froyo.

"I'm paying," Spencer told us.

"Make that an extra large," I told the lady.

"So you a big shot?" Dillion asked.

"Nah, I'm just taking care of everyone for helping coop," Spencer said.

"So saving money for college was just a lie!" Dillion yelled.

"Little man you ever seen college prices. Spence is working hard for it," I defended spencer.

"And I'm getting tired of your attitude. I've been giving you a pass all day. You arent the only one who lost something!" Spencer yelled.

"Spencer," Olivia warned.

"I'm sorry little man, I ain't mean to yell," he grabbed dillions arm but he dropped his froyo.

"Here take mine. It's an extra large," I said handing him my bowl.

"Ash, grab me some napkins," I said and he handed me some.

Me and Spencer started to clean up the froyo.

"I got it," the froyo lady told us.

"No maam. We already caused a scene, let us at least help you out," I said putting wiping up the froyo.

"I think it's time for you to leave. I've been having issues with your people," she said making my eyes widen.

"Your people?" olivia asked.

"You mean the black people in the neighborhood you just moved into," kia asked her.

She didnt say anything.

"You're right you can clean this up," I said putting the napkin down and stood next to asher.

"Take our money. It's the last your gonna get," Spencer said and we all walked out.

"I want to go home," dillion said.

"Okay. Let's go Little Man," I said but we turned to face the cops.

"Pheonix Scott. Of course your apart of this. Cuff her," the cop said to me.

"Wait, why am I being cuffed?" I asked in panic.

"To contain you. Wouldnt want you to attack us for no reason. Do you have any weapons?" He asked as his partner cuffed me.

"A knife in my boot," i said shakily.

"Officer, why are you here?" Spencer asked as they pulled the knife at my boot and pushed me towards Spencer.

"Let me see your ID," the cop said to spencer.

"Officer, pheonix and Spencer-" Ash started but got cut off.

"This doesnt concern you," the officer said.

"Really, this doesnt concern the only white person?" I asked the officer as Asher stepped back.

"You have the right to remain silent!" An officer screamed at me.

"Is she under arrest?" Asher asked.

"What for?" Kia asked,"I already have your names and badge numbers committed to memory so why is she under arrest?" Kia asked.

Before he could say anything Dillion ran to be near his brother. I saw an officer go to pull again and ran in front of Dillion.

"You never run Little Man. You never run. Go stand by asher. Asher dont let him run," I said and he went back.

"We are leaving. Uncuff her," kia said.

"She needs to be restrained," he said.

"I didnt do anything!" I defended

"Get on the side walk."

I was walking over but an officer pushed me to the ground and cut my leg.

"Are we under arrest?" Kia asked.

"No," he said.

"Then why cant we leave. Why is pheonix in cuffs?" She demanded.

"You know who her family is," officer Bright said.

"I didnt join a gang!" I yelled.

"Your living with Preach Grimes arent you?" He asked.

"I refuse to answer any questions until my legal guardian is called and is present," I told him.

"Let those kids go or me and my wife will sue your entire department and you will be fired!" Billy yelled.

"Why is Pheonix the only one in cuffs?" Laura asked.

"We had to be extra cautious with her. You know these kids?" Officer Whitfer asked.

"The kids you are racially profiling. Yes. Four of them live in my house," Billy said.

"That's not what's going on," he said then turned to me,"your guardian is here. Are you living with Preach Grimes?"

"Yes."

"Why?" He grilled.

"He helped raise me when my parents couldnt. He offered a safe place to live," I said to him.

"What crimes has he committed?"

"None. Even if he did I wouldnt know," I said.

"Shes answered your questions. Release her," laura said.

The officer complied and took of my cuffs. I rubbed my red wrist and looked at my cut leg. I quickly got up and ran to stand by asher.

"Your safe now," he said putting his arm around me,"hows your leg?"

"I'll live," I said and we we walked home.

I went with Spencer to his house and went to darnells room.

"Can I borrow your bathroom?" I asked him.

"Oh my god what happened to your leg?" Darnell asked me.

"Cops. I need to wash the dried blood off," I said.

He nodded and I cleaned my leg, cringing at the pain.

"Hows the leg?" Billy asked when me and darnell walked out to head to the skating rink.

"Hurts like hell but I'll live. I've had worse experiences," I said to them.

"That's so sad. I'm sorry," grace said hugging me.

"Its like preach said. My brothers signed me up to be harrassed by the police the second they joined a gang," I said to her.

"Ready to go?" Darnell asked me.

I nodded and followed him. We walked hand in hand to the rink. We got inside easily and got skates.

"Is this a good time to mention I cant skate," I laughed.

I ended up clinging to darnell the entire night. After about an hour me and him decided to sneak out and head home. We walked in to see we were home alone.

"Home alone," Darnell said sitting on his bed.

"Yeah," I said sitting next to him.

He just smirked and started to kiss me. I kissed back immediately. I was all good until he started to push me on my back.

"Darnell, stop," I said pulling away and sitting up.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I'm just not ready to..." I trailed off.

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Why not," I laughed.

"Were you a virgin before you were raped?"

"Yes."

"Your the most beautiful girl I've seen here. How?" He asked amazed.

"My choice. About the time everyone started hooking up, shawn realized he got a girl prego. He freaked out becuase he was about to raise a child in the life of a gang," I said to him,"I never wanted to risk the chance of bringing a black child into the life I was raised in."

"I'm sorry, Nix. If you dont want to, we dont have to," he said to me.

"Thank you," I told him and leaned I to him.

We stayed up talking. After he fell asleep I snuck into the bathroom and grabbed my blade. I needed this. After a few cuts I went back into darnells room and laid next to him.

In his sleep he put his arm around me and brought me closer to him. I laid my head on his bare chest and fell asleep to his heart beating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 992 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
170K 3.6K 40
Emberly Emerson world is turned around when she learns her best friend is coming to Beverly. While she is excited about the arrival of her friend bei...
23.9K 614 47
- In which Spencer's one condition to going to Beverly was that his sister gets to tag along with him - Jordan Baker, Darnell Hayes and Asher Adams...
42.1K 679 38
Hi my name is Catherine and I'm 17 years old. My twin brother is Cameron Dallas.... he's one of those brothers where he'll hurt you if you hurt me. I...