πˆππ‚π„ππ“πˆπŽπ.

By -lveyourself

in which hongjoong and seonghwa are lovers. until seonghwa suddenly disappears. Β©-lveyourself started: 17/8/2... More

θ­¦ζŠ₯
封青欣衏角
开始
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
三十一
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
η»“ζŸ
δΈ€δΈͺ小方便贴
η•ͺε€–δΈ€
η•ͺε€–δΊŒ
η•ͺε€–δΈ‰
η•ͺε€–ε››
η•ͺε€–δΊ”

δΈ‰εδΊŒ

993 67 8
By -lveyourself

"then can you promise me something?"

"what?"

"that you will not move on from us."

hongjoong frowned at the answer.

"move on?"

"yes, no matter what happens, whether I disappear one day, or something bad happens, promise me that you will never move on from us."

hongjoong watches and listens to him in confusion as seonghwa's beautiful face changes its once blank expression to a serious one.

"promise me that you will wait for me until I come back."

hongjoong stares at him with a frown, not being sure where all of this is coming from. but seonghwa seems to be saying it like it pains him to, and hongjoong loves and trusts him with all his heart...

with a heart weak for the gorgeous man sitting in front of him, he sighs defeatedly and nods his head, putting out a yes. seonghwa smiles at his agreement and with that, the two continue eating their dinner, putting the previous conversation to the back of their heads.

hongjoong doesn't believe that one day, seonghwa will disappear from his life.

and he will continue to believe so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.6K 27
Haunted by strange dreams, Hongjoong begins to question the blurry line between right and wrong. Seonghwa has the perfect life, but yearns for a mus...
310K 15.9K 61
completed! vampire seonghwa meets aspiring producer hongjoong. top- seonghwa bottom- hongjoong
Oh Fuck By Casio

Fanfiction

1.4K 244 42
Two bands, one shared party night, and a mistake... Yeosang never thought he would find himself in such a situation. Now his life as an idol will no...
72.8K 3.3K 47
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——/π—˜π——π—œπ—§π—˜π——] Yeosang leaves his abusive boyfriend in the middle of the night, but he bumps into the same handsome man he saw on...