Renegades Fanfiction

By Krazykitty5536

All rights go to Marissa Meyer I only own the plot. I really hope you enjoy my story! It is a book of one sho... More

Max's Renegade Trials
Evie!
Chicken Disaster (nodrian)
Danna's Backstory
Beach Picnic (nodrian)
Date night (oscby)
Suprise!
Danna's Suprise (a continuation of Danna's Date)
Alternate Reveal
Haunted
Patrol Duty
Anarchists Return
Song fic
Allergic
Wedding
Not an update

Danna's Date

260 3 6
By Krazykitty5536

Ok. I hope you like this one!😅 Don't hate me plz!

Nova

Nova was just finishing up patrol, when Danna walked up to her. Would you like to go out for dinner?" Danna asked, "just a little girl-to-girl dinner?" Nova sensed that something more was happening, but she wasn't sure. It was probably just girl-to-girl talk. Besides, she needed a little time off from Adrian. He was getting too overprotective and it was getting annoying. "Sure" Nova replied.

Danna

Nova said yes! Danna was so excited! She hoped Nova would go right along with her brilliant plan. She was going to go with Nova to the spaghetti place, and then... she would do something romantic with Nova. That was her brilliant plan.

A few hours later

Nova

Nova walked into the restaurant and asked the waiter where Danna was sitting and the waiter pointed to a fancy booth. Nova ran to the booth and sat down. "I'm glad you're here," Danna said. "I'm glad I'm here." Nova replied. After that they lapsed into silence, until unexpectedly, Danna leaned over and kissed her. Nova jerked back, surprised, but Danna kissed her again and this time she didn't pull away.

Adrian

Adrian walked into the spaghetti restaurant for dinner, and he saw that it was very crowded. He was about to turn around and walk out, when someone caught his eye. It was Nova! Wait... it was Nova kissing Danna!!!

Noooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you enjoyed that one shot and don't hate me now. I will do more nodrian I promise! But I need ideas for nodrian. I've got none. Plz ideas I'm out of them. Anyway, cya next time
-Krazykitty5536

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
141K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...