Contemplative Weeb Reviews

By shreeshruti

Reviews of anime that I have watched and enjoyed and that made me think. Reviews also available on contemplat... More

Beastars
Kobato
In the corner of this world
Agrretsuko
Japan sinks 2020
A whisker away
Jimi ni sugoi! Koetsu bu
Barakamon
Usagi drop
Wolf Children
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Koi wa ameagari no you ni
My roomate is a cat
Angel Beats
Ootaku ni wa koi wa muzukashii
Fruits basket
Gakuen babysitters
Vinland Saga 1
Vinland Saga 2
The Boy and the Beast
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Chihayafuru
Run with the wind
Musa Kamala
Favaro Leone
Inuyasha
HOZIER
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
What is screenwriting and how is screenwriting in anime different
thoughts given gave me
HELLO WORLD

Shingeki no Bahamut

3 0 0
By shreeshruti

A world of humans, angels, demons, gods and one beast. If awakened the beast could destroy the whole world. In such a worlds, what can humans possibly do? Shingeki no Bahamut is the story of such a world.

The show follows our hero, or rather an anti hero,Favoro Leone a loud mouthed, flirt who works as a 'bounty hunter', defeating monsters and delinquents. One day, Amira, a girl who wants to go to 'Helheim'  overhears Favoro say that he has a shortcut to reach there. So she latches herself onto him and asks him to take her there. At first, Favoro played along even though he didn't know the way, until he learnt that she is not a human, but a half angel and half demon.

What's so cool about the show is the plot. There are some characters based on mythology and some parts of religion incorporated into the plot and they fit in so well. It is a lot of fun to keep watching the anime and see where the adventure takes us next!  All the characters are kind of unique too. Whether its the weird yet strong Amira, the knowledgable yet creepy 200 year old zombie Rita or the strong yet unwieldy knight Kaisar, they're all captivating and will win your heart. If you're looking to watch an adventure, fantasy anime with great characters and a cool plot check this one out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.2K 23
❝𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ❞ -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵...
266K 8K 31
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗎�...
22.4K 477 19
[𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
467K 23.8K 62
𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪, 𝘢 𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯...