πˆππ‚π„ππ“πˆπŽπ.

By -lveyourself

in which hongjoong and seonghwa are lovers. until seonghwa suddenly disappears. Β©-lveyourself started: 17/8/2... More

θ­¦ζŠ₯
封青欣衏角
开始
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
三十
三十一
δΈ‰εδΊŒ
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
η»“ζŸ
δΈ€δΈͺ小方便贴
η•ͺε€–δΈ€
η•ͺε€–δΊŒ
η•ͺε€–δΈ‰
η•ͺε€–ε››
η•ͺε€–δΊ”

二十九

997 65 4
By -lveyourself

"have you ever thought of moving on, hyung?"

one day, hongjoong hears yunho talks as the group is seated in the living room of the apartment that seonghwa and he once shared.

he looks at him in surprise, shocked that yunho would ever think of that.

"why do you think so, yunho?"

the latter shrugs his shoulders as he takes a sip of his apple juice.

"just felt that you deserved better, hyung. you deserve to be happy."

you don't deserve to be tied down to him.

the message goes unsaid, but hongjoong understands. and he is terrified.

because hongjoong has never once thought about moving on from seonghwa, and the thought of it pains him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.5K 27
story of Woosan breaking a secret admirers heart without knowing. There might be smut in future chapters. Seongjoong will be included!
171K 6K 40
From childhood best friends to high school enemies, but one detention later, you become friends with benefits. π‘Œπ‘ˆπ‘π»π‘‚π‘₯𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ATEEZ high s...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...
21K 926 19
[COMPLETED] βœ…οΈ Things are going horribly in Seonghwa's life, he struggles with his school years but just to make things worse, his father calls him f...