𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

-lveyourself

in which hongjoong and seonghwa are lovers. until seonghwa suddenly disappears. ©-lveyourself started: 17/8/2... Еще

警报
封面欣赏角
开始
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
结束
一个小方便贴
番外一
番外二
番外三
番外四
番外五

二十三

1K 68 1
-lveyourself

one day, his friends suddenly break down in front of hongjoong. he had just finished a song and was about to head back home after being thoroughly exhausted when 2 heavy bodies suddenly fell on him.

the first thing he registered were the tiny cries made by san and wooyoung, and then the swollen red eyes from the rest of the team. he freezes at the sight.

"hyung, please don't be like this anymore..."

he hears san says as he lets go.

"seeing you like this makes us feel hurt, so please, please, don't suffer because of seonghwa anymore."

and at that moment, hongjoong realises and breaks down too.

he still had his friends. why did he go through the past year and a half suffering in pain, acting as if his friends, his family, didn't exist?

when did he stopped acting like his family mattered to him?

on that day, hongjoong and his friends hugged one another tightly as they cried together in the hallway of the company.

it was a little comical to say the least.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.8K 346 16
SeongHwa moves to a new place, just to fall in love with a mysterious artist... But will he find the artist behind? . . . Sad story alert ⚠
Oh Fuck Casio

Фанфик

1.4K 244 42
Two bands, one shared party night, and a mistake... Yeosang never thought he would find himself in such a situation. Now his life as an idol will no...
3.9K 145 23
(Slow updates ⚠️) Wooyoung and his best friend Hongjoong work a local cafe. Suddenly one day two very handsome men enter the cafe and order their dri...
41.9K 1.8K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...