ATHENA

By MimiNado

I stood on my tippy toes a couple inches away from the pole before spinning with my hand still remaining firm... More

Part title
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Merry Christmas 🎄
Apology
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
HAPPY HALLOWEN
Yayyyyy🎊🎊🎊

chapter 16

290 9 1
By MimiNado

"Let's go for a ride," I told him, smirking at my offer before dragging him back onto the bed. He seemed surprised but laid there nonetheless. Reaching over, I grabbed one of his condoms and handed it over to him. He used his teeth to take it out of the foil before placing it on.

My hand roamed over his chest, clearly avoiding the wounded part until I made it to his semi-erect dick covered by a condom. Placing my mouth over it, I teased it with my tongue. The second my mouth touched his dick, it shot up. He was hard as a rock. I pulled away to watch his hungry eyes. He wasn't saying a word, he just watched my every movement.

"I want you to remember this moment everyday" I stated with a smile before turning around and straddling him. Slowly, I lowered myself into his thick length until my butt was connected to his hips. He let out a loud throaty groan as his hands came down to smack my ass. My hips moved against his while his hands squeezed my butt cheeks. When I slid up his shaft, I came back down letting out a moan as I did so. His groans only seemed to turn me on more.

"Faster," he demanded. I tried to do my best but it only caused my ass to jiggle with each thrust. After a while of failed attempts to go faster, he lifted his hips off the bed and began to pummel into my body. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head as he pumped in and out of me mercilessly, it's not like I'm complaining. Then he leaned up so my back was pressed against his front. His hand wandering up from my bottom to my boobs where he fondled them. All while thrusting into my body as if his life depended on it.

"Fuck, Sandro!" I screamed.

"Yes hermosa, scream my name. Let everyone know who this tight pink pussy belongs to" His lips found my neck where he left open mouthed kisses until once again, I came hard. I felt my whole body let out its sexual frustration. He continued to fuck me hard until he released inside the condom. Slowly, he picked me up off his dick and laid me down before throwing away his second condom of the night.

"Round three?" He asked. I looked over at him behind exhausted eyes before smiling.

"I was just kidding" he smiled and headed towards the bathroom. He came back with a bowl and a towel.

"Spread your legs" I did as told. He cleaned my body and placed a kiss on my forehead before heading back to the bathroom.
*
**
***
****
*****

I woke up sore, but turned and saw the most handsome man in the world sleeping next to me.

Any pain I felt quickly disappeared. I did it. I gave him my virginity. I didn't regret a thing, I did what I've always wanted to do and with who I've always wanted to do it with but I need to leave. I can't stay here. I can't live the life he's living. It's too dangerous. What if I decide to accept him and ended up getting hurt or worst...killed? My dad would be back to doing drugs and there would be nobody to rescue him. My mother would be disappointed.  No, I can't do it. I just can't. It pains me to leave him but I need to do this for him, for myself and for us.

I moved closer and studied his flawless face. I'm about to make the biggest and most dangerous decision of my life, I hope he doesn't forget me because I will never forget him.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked. Fuck, I didn't even know that he was already awake.

"I was going to get some coffee" I replied

"Let's go. I can make you some good coffee" he began to move but I stopped him. I won't be able to escape if I allow him to follow me downstairs.

"No, you need to rest. Sleep for a little while longer and I'll bring you some coffee." I kiss him and he nods. Closing his eyes and nestling back down on his pillow. I grabbed the cloth I wore the previous night and walked out of the room.

I met Taj and Giovanni in the living room, sucking out each other's face.

"Ewww, get a room" I bellowed. Taj immediately released her hold on Gio and blushed hard.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked. I didn't want to lie to her but I couldn't risk telling her the truth. She was going to tell Gio and I'm sure he's going to tell Sandro. It will break his heart and trust in me. I don't want to imagine the look on his face when he finds out.

"I just saw my hmmm" I whispered

"Oh, I understand" she winked

"Yeah and you know we didn't pack anything before leaving home, so I need to get to the supermarket and get myself some tampons" I told her

"Why don't you let one of those guards go?" Gio quizzed

"It's my privacy and I won't want them invading my privacy. I'll be back really soon" I added

"Okay, but you'll have to allow a guard or two to escort you down there" he stated

"There's no need for that. Stop treating me like this, it's freaking me out." I whined

"Okay, just make sure you're safe. Sandro is going to cut off my balls if anything happens to you" he smiled

"I'll be back before you know it. Bye Taj, I love you" I smiled sadly

"Stop saying bye like it's the last time I'm going to see you. Go quickly and get your ass back here as soon as you can" she joked.

I told the guard outside the same thing I told Gio but he still wouldn't let me leave. I opened the door and asked Gio to come talk to him. He explained to him and the guard allowed me to leave. Immediately I stepped out of the mansion, I walked as fast as my leg could carry me. I didn't know where to go first, I want to leave this city and go far away. Far away from this life, from Sandro and from everything. I decided on going to check on my father at the rehabilitation center first before leaving this city.
*
**
***
****
*****

"Hello dad," I greeted. He walked up to me and embraced me in a hug. A smile made its way onto my lips as I wrapped my arms around him in return.

"Hey baby, I wasn't expecting you," he said as he began to pull away.

"Yeah, I decided to drop by and do a surprise visit" I muttered. It was a lie. This is the last time he'll be seeing me, it broke my heart but I need to go away from this place. Far way from this place, I don't know where to go to but I just need to leave. I had a chat with his therapist and informed her that I'll be leaving for a while. She promised to always send a mail about his improvement to me.
*
**
***
****
*****
******

Alessandro's P.O.V

Gina has been gone for a long time, she said she wants to get coffee. I wonder why she's taking so long to come back here. My dick is already hard and I can't wait to bury it into her tight pussy, I can't get enough of how sweet and warm her pussy is. She's so beautiful, flawless and all mine. I'll kill any man that looks at her for too long. She's all mine and mine alone. My mind went back to what happened yesterday and how she reacted after I told her about the mafia, I was expecting her to flare up, shout or do something crazy but she did the exact opposite. I knew she was going to accept me the way I am and that's why she deserves to be my queen, the queen of my underworld. I stood up from the bed and went downstairs to go check on her, I met Gio and Taj on the chair embracing each other. I didn't wanna disturb their lovely moment so I just went straight to the kitchen but there was no sign of my Bella. Where is she? I left the kitchen and stormed into the living room

"Have you seen Gina?" I asked

"Yes, she needs to get tampon" Taj replied

"Tampon? For what?" I quizzed

"What's Tampon used for?" Gio asked?

"No, I mean why does she need a Tampon? It's not like it's her time of the month" I said

"What do you mean? How do you know?" Gio asked "ohhh, I understand" he added

"Then why did she say she needed to get a tampon?" Taj asked

I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even find the right word to use at the moment. She left me, that's it. She left. No wonder she didn't say anything after my confession. She made me feel like she accepted me for who I am and she's ready for my type of life, for my world but it was all a lie. She broke my heart, she broke my trust. She could have told me, I know it is hard but she could have told me she can't be with me. Fuck, she knew I wasn't going to let her leave me, she knows how possessive I am when it comes to her, that was why she lied and fled.

"Say something" Taj said bringing me out of my thoughts

"She left" was all I could say

"What do you mean she left?" She quizzed

"She left. She fucking left me. What's so hard to understand" I snapped

"No, no, she wouldn't leave without telling me. She can't do that" she cried

"Did you tell her?" Gio asked

"Yes I did" I answered. Tears welled in my eyes, Gio moved closer and embrace me in a tight hug. I needed it because I was on the verge of breaking down. I know I'm a mafia don and I should be strong but she's my fucking strength and weakness, I can't function well without her.

"Let her go, don't go after her" he said

I understand the meaning behind his statement, he knows I can find her in a blink of an eye and that I'm going to bring her back home and never let her out of my sight again but it will scare her and she might hate me, so I'll let her go but I'll always watch her from afar and I'll get her back when the time is right.
*
**
***
****
*****
******

Two years later

I sat in my apartment, resting and taking advantage of my free day. It's been two years since I left Sandro, my father and everything. It was very hard at first but I got used to it. Sandro called countless times. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to change my number. I cried for months, I miss Sandro, I still miss him up until now and I still love him so much. I managed to get a little part time job, a swimsuit model for a few fashion house. It was very hard when I first arrived here, I don't know anybody here, I have no friend or family here. I tried looking for jobs, I didn't wanna work as a stripper anymore but I couldn't find a work with a better pay. I need to pay for my tiny apartment, electricity and water. I started working in a diner, I've worked in one before so it was not too hard to blend in. I made friends with few people at the diner but I was still careful, who knows if Sandro is still looking for me or so I wish. As a mafia don, he is going to have eyes everywhere and I don't want him to find me, that if he's looking for me or if he still care about me. I know I broke his heart. I was walked up to by an agent one day on the street. Of course, I grabbed the opportunity. I signed a year contract with them. I posed for different bikini fashion like Gucci, Versace and so on. I was making quite some money. So today, I had no photoshoot planned and I was free.

I was busy watching the Twilight when my phone beeped. I checked it and it was a text from my agent. I frowned at the text, I'll be transferring to another city. The agency will be in charge of flight and lodging expenses and we'll be leaving the next day? Even tho it is said in the text that the salary is flattering and better and I need more money who doesn't?. I dialed my agent's number

"Yes hello, I guess you got my text"

"Yes and that's why I called. What's this about traveling to another city tomorrow? Y'all didn't even ask me anything. Isn't my opinion supposed to count?"

"You know that's how things work in this business. As a model you should be used to traveling a lot" "we already have, a lot" she added

Yeah, it's true I've travelled a lot but it is for shoots and not about transferring. "Yes, for shoots. It's never been about transferring" I cried

"I understand and I'm sorry but you have to. It's a last minute decision and we have no choice but to abide by the rules" she pleaded

"And I can't refuse?" I asked

"I'm sorry but you can't, it's in your contact"

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath before replying "Okay"

"Don't worry everything will be fine. I'll see you tomorrow before your flight"

And with that my agent hung up

It's not about transferring but I'm scared, I've managed to hide away from him for two years, what if I bump into him? What am I going to do? What am I going to say?

"Be positive and Stay positive" I chanted and collapsed on my bed.

Thanks for reading🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...
172K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
60.1K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
410K 6.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...