Entangled Love ✓

By Namas48

"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell d... More

Preview and Foreword
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (part 1)
Chapter 26 (part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Part 1)
Chapter 68 ( Part 2)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 ( part 1)
Chapter 73 ( part 2)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
The End (Part 1)
The End ( Part 2)
The End (Part 3)
Surprise
New Story Update
Welcome Back
Achievements
Entangled Love FACTS

Chapter 40

4.8K 218 55
By Namas48

Armaan's POV

I glance at Zara who has her head low as soon as she settles on the seat. Her eyes are fixed on her lap where her slender fingers are fidgeting with one another. I have never seen her apprehensive like this. Perhaps she is still scared of when I left her alone or because of what happened a while ago. The moment she hugs me, I forget all the hustle of this world. The moment, her soft lips quiver under my touch leaves me to crave for them more. The moment I see her sparkling eyes, I yearn that they shall only dream about me. The way her whole body reacts when I touch her, it makes me disobey myself; my commitments, my promises, and my senses.

But then within an instant of time, everything comes back; the significant one being her feelings which I shall nevertheless end up tormenting.

I shouldn't have done this. I should control myself. And what my heart was urging me to do at that time is absurd and ridiculous. It's even unimaginable for me to do anything which can hurt her and by letting my heart overtake my brain can do the exact thing. She deserves happiness which I won't be able to give her. Moreover, I don't want to renounce her trust in mine.

"Why you were crying?" I twist the gear to the left as I plop the car on the straight road.

She lifts her head in an abrupt way. Her eyes are still gleaming due to the wetness of tears.

"Because I thought you left me alone as you said earlier," she replies. I can discern the strangeness in her daze voice.

"I was just kidding. Why would I leave you after coming all the way-" I stop when I realize what I have said. She stares at me with an uncertain look.

"I mean if I have to leave you, I would have done it a lot earlier," I explain as I pass her a smile.

"Yes, you are perhaps right, " she mumbles still not comprehending anything.

I smile seeing her rubbing the back of her neck in a skeptical state. She is so pure and innocent. I can't believe that because of my father, I have acted terribly to her.

"Why did you think I will leave you?" I don't know what gets into me when I ask her this.

"Because-" she stops and looks at me like she isn't certain of what to say.

"Because I am not sure of your actions. You sometimes are too dubious to believe."

I glance at her with shock in my eyes. It's such a pity that she doesn't trust me. She still has compunctions with me.

"What I mean to say is that you always do what you say and-"

Despite not liking what she has said, I chuckle at the way she wavers her hand to explain the things. She first looks at me with panic, seeing me smiling then a timid smile appears on her lips as she stuffs the free strands of her hair behind her ear in a hurry.

It's strange that being with her always makes me enjoy the moment. It's like I don't have to mask myself into anyone when she is around me. I live my life as myself, not the one which other people want. Probably because she is so much like me. She makes me admire the true grace of life as me.

Zainab's POV

"Still no sugar?" I put the tray on the table and lift the sugar pot as I look at him for an answer.

He has thrown his face in both of his hands and his eyelids are partially closing his swollen eyes. Its been a week he is drinking sugarless coffee and I am sure there is something wrong as he always gives up on sweets when something bothers him. According to him, the extra sweetness can make people trick you with ease. Shaiq and his philosophies.

"Five spoons of sugar, " he replies.

"Are you mad? You want to get diabetes," I almost yell.

This guy is crazy. I am so fed up with him. But don't tell me he is doing this because of Zara.

"No progress with her?" I inquire.

"She had just slept, that's the progress," he replies with a sarcastic smile. I purse my lips tight to halt a laugh at this.

"It's better than eating poison. Isn't it?" He takes the cup from my hand and gulps the whole sugarless coffee in one go. I look at coughing Shiaq with stun.

"You have become a majnu, my friend."

I gently pat his back in pity and drag my chair near to his.

"Look." I give a glass of water to him, " its absurd if you will ask her out this early. I mean, she doesn't even know you properly. Isn't it? So take your time and make her comfortable with you. If you do any haste, she will think of you as a flirt."

He stares at me with teary eyes; don't tell me he is crying.

"Shaiq, you are crying?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, I am crying," he says as he rubs his eyes.

"Give me the water.".

I pass him the whole bottle which he swallows down his throat right after.

"Who told you to add so much coffee powder. I am dead right now, " he lets out as he holds his neck with his hands.

"Then you should have added the damn sugar," I spat.

"I am on dieting Zainab. And I can't eat sugar."

I look at him in surprise. So he has been doing all of this for the dieting. And I have been thinking he is doing this because of no settlement with Zara.

"Stupid, you make me worried, " I hit his arm.

"Stop hitting me already. We are not two years old anymore, " he says as he rubs his arm.

"Oh really?" I look at him with a smirk.

"Then treat me ice cream. Now!"

"Are you forgetting? I am on a diet, " he argues.

"Who is telling you to eat? Buy me one." I drag his arm and after some strive, he stands up.

"You are so dead," he yells and walks ahead of me.

"Fist care about your diet, " I shout as I rush to catch up with him.

Zara's POV

I pull the duvet on me as soon as I lay myself down on the comfy bed. So much has happened today. I feel my blood rush when thinking about how I hugged him. Seeing him coming back makes my eyes brightened with mitigation as my mind mop away the perspiration that has built a while ago due to scare, loneliness, and intimidation. It feels like I have gained my long lost thing back. The way his every touch sends enticing sensations in my whole body. Now I realize what the special connection is; people call as love. It's nothing but a feeling of trust, affection, and the feel of comforting ease with someone. Somewhere inside my heart, I have that strong belief that he can't leave me alone. I feel that special connection with him.

I get up and open the drawer on the side of the bed. The purple orchid is plopping gracefully on the surface of some white papers. I pick the flower in my hand as I support my back with the crown of the bed. It's still the same: refreshed and beautiful. I stroke its petals with my fingers. A smile appears on my lips remembering Armaan has given it to me.

'You should fall for someone who makes you comfortable, not the one who doesn't want to even change themself for you.'

And he makes me comfortable. I have never felt like this with anyone before. No one has ever made me this livable, not even Dad. I lift the flower near my nose; the candy-like smell of orchid again strikes my nostrils.

But I believe that don't let anyone force your feelings, your heart, and your sentiments."

The smile on my lips fades from my lips as his voice rings in my head. He loves someone else, Zara. You have fallen for someone who doesn't even like you, let alone love.

I throw the flower away as tears start welling up in my eyes. He is right, no one can force your feelings but when you yourself force your heart, its worst than the former.

Suddenly I start feeling suffocation in the room. It's like my lungs are feeling difficulty in respiration. I promptly get up and rush out of the room. To get some air, I walk towards the terrace where my eyes spot him. What is he doing here?

   --------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam guys!

First of all, Eid Mubarak to my Muslim readers.

Also, pardon me if you find any grammatical errors in this chapter as I haven't edited it properly.

How is the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 23.4K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
3M 59.8K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
18.1K 782 16
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌#2 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 آغازے-عشق 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂�...
305K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...