Twisted Faith

Door Mochiia__

Twenty-three-year-old Tyla Heineman always worked for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her o... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37-Revision
38
39
40
41
42 - Part One
43
44
Epilogue

42 -Part Two

7.9K 403 233
Door Mochiia__

Chapter Forty - Two Part Two|Tyla

Cristian rubbed his face as Gisella and Apollo walked up to us. Knowing by Cristian and my facial expression, Gisella knew Nico was not with Aris. Gisella sat down with me as Cristian and Apollo argue with Aris, who was still trying to steal chocolate with the glass bowl.

"Why you even here?!" Apollo yelled, "You're supposed to be at the spot already, setting up!"

"I was," Aris stated, "But Nico wanted something sweet, and I was not going to deny it from him."

Cristian sighed, "Let's split again and see if we can find him."

We searched everywhere for Nico, but he didn't show up. Aris left the room, seeing if anyone left the building. He had to reach the spot for whatever plan they have cooked up. The room air became stuffy every second that Nico was gone. I couldn't stand sitting down anymore, so I decided to leave the room and head into the hallway. Just to get some fresh air.

When I reached the hallway, it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. I needed to get my head right and not freak out; it was only going to make things worse. There were small whispers here and there, but nothing to make my head popped until I heard him. His little voice trying to be as quiet as possible,  but failing. It sounded like he was talking to someone...a female, to be exact.

Not taking any chances, I quickly headed in the direction of Nico's voice and spotted him by the back door of the building. I was relieved as a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, "Nico!"

He turned and smiled when he spotted me, "Tyty!"

He ran into my direction as I welcomed him with open arms, I squeeze him tightly, not letting him go one bit, "You scared me, baby. You can't be running off like that and not tell anyone."

"I wanted something to eat, and Uncle Aris knew where to get it," He blurted out, "I didn't mean to walk away."

I sighed, "Just don't do it again."

"Okay," He stated, "But someone woman helped me when I became lost, and guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

"She said knows where my mommy is." He blurted happily.

"A woman?" I asked, "Who is she?"

"Tyla, Tyla, Tyla," Tatianna walked out from the corner, "It is so nice to meet you again."

I pushed Nico behind me as I stood up from his level, "What do you want?"

She squatted, "Nico, did you want to know?"

"No," I said before he could answer, "We will tell him."

"When is that going to be?" She said, "When he is older?"

I scoffed, "This is over."

She continued to ignore me as she called out to him, "I can tell you where she's at and what happened to her."

Nico walked from behind me and started to head in her direction. I scooped him up when he was too close to her, "That's enough, Tatianna!  We are leaving."

"She's dead!" Tatianna shouted, "That Bitch tried to escape us again! To see her beloved son once more, but unfortunately for her, she was caught."

"Mommy, dead?" Nico mumbled.

"Don't listen to her," I whispered in his ear.

"You should have seen your mother's face as she called out for you," Tatianna continued, "We torture her until she wasn't noticeable anymore before setting her on fire as a warning to everyone else...and it was all Tyla's fault. If only, you could have saved her."

"Nico, can you please go get Cristian for me?" I asked him before turning around, "Tell him its urgent."

She scoffed, "What is he going to do?"

I removed my shoes and tying my hair into a low bun before walking back up to her, "That was your last fucking straw."

"What you going to do, fight me!?" She begins to laugh, "That's what all you black bitches do! Always FIGHTING!"

Before I could beat her face in with my fists, Cristian pulled me back away from her. I kicked and screamed at him until he placed me down, "What is your problem?!"

"ME? What are you doing?" He asked.

"Introducing her to my hand," I told him, "But you stopped me."

"You can't fight her," He said.

"And why the hell not?" My arms folded against my chest.

"Your pregnant," He pointed out, "What did she do?"

"She told Nico, what happened to his mom," I mumbled. He nodded his head before removing his jacket and handing it to me, "What are you about to do?"

"Since you can't do it," He responded, "Than, I can finish it."

Gisella stepped in front of Cristian before he lunges at Tatianna, "Both of you go back into the ballroom."

"Why?" We both said simultaneously.

"Because neither of you can do it," Gisella said, "You have to give a speech, Cristian, and ya'll both have to be in the line of sight so no one won't suspect anything."

"But what about her?" I asked, pointing to Tatianna.

"Let me handle her," Gisella said with a wink as she pushed us to the entrance of the door.

Tatianna scoffed, "Let this bitch try."

Gisella closed the vast doors behind us as we glanced at each other, without questioning her again both Cristian and I decided to head back to the table where Mya, Apollo, and Nico sat. Nico sat in my lap when we reach the table.

"Where is Gisella?" Apollo asked, "I thought she was with you two."

"She was," Cristian started.

"But she made us head back here," I finished, "Gisella told us that she would handle it since we can't."

Apollo sat there for a moment before his eyes opened quickly, "Oh shit!"

"What?" I asked, "What is wrong?"

"She is going to kill that girl," Apollo admitted.

Cristian smirked before sitting back, "I see nothing wrong with that statement."

"Cristian!" I shouted, "I-"

"Tyty?" Nico called out, "I have a question."

I glanced down at him, "Yes, what is it, love?"

"Uhm," He took a moment before asking his question, "Is it true?"

"Is what is?" I asked, really hoping he wasn't talking about what Tatianna told him.

"About my mom," He said, "Is it true?"

I sighed, "From what we know, she disappeared."

"There were no reports about her death," Cristian added, "She could very much be alive."

He went quiet as water slowly slide down his cheeks, "I'm all alone now."

"No," I told him while bringing him close to me, "You are not alone."

"But my mommy is gone, " He cried.

Still holding him and feeling his pain, "Nico, you are never alone. I promised your mom that I was going to take care of you and that's what I'm going to do, I am always with you."

"So am I," Mya added, "And Aris."

"You also have us as well," Gisellas added as she walked up to the table to sit down.

"What happened?" Apollo asked.

She waved him off with a smile, "I'll tell you later; just know she won't be messing with anyone anymore."

"Nico?" Cristian called out, Nico looked up at him, "You know I been in your shoes."

"What do you mean?"

"Losing a mom," He said, "I lost my mom as well, and I know how you feel-"

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Trying to have a bonding moment," He explains, "That you just interrupted."

I raised my eyebrows, "You can't connect over tragedies."

"Why not?" Cristian asked, "You wanted him to bond with me."

Turning Nico back in my direction, "What is Cristian trying to say is don't say you have no one when there's a whole army for you, okay?"

Nico smiled a bit while wiping his eyes, "Okay,"

Apollo looked down at his watch before signaling at Cristian and getting up from the table, "It's time."

Cristian got up from our table and headed for the stage where his father and Natalia stood. They both smiled, welcoming him into their arms as if nothing happened. I scoffed, knowing that this was all for pretend.

"Thank you," Cristian said through the mic as the claps dialed down, "Sit down, I wanted to say a few words before we all eat."

"I want to thank my family, friends, and partners," Cristian stated, "But most importantly, my wife and son."

Hee pointed in our direction as he says that, Nico clapped his hands and I shook my head, "Now, let's eat and be joyous Noi non potemo avere perfetta vita senza amici!"

The crowd roared with applause when Cristian finished his speech; he shook hands with many men as they lined up by the stage. It took him a couple of minutes before he was free enough to start walking in our direction. I began to feel uncomfortable with an eerie feeling in my gut, something didn't sit well with me, and I wanted to know why. I glanced around; nothing wasn't out of the ordinary, so what was going on?

Natalia stepped in front of Cristian when he was inches away from us, my gut feeling became bigger the longer they begin to talk. I got up from my chair, with Nico in my arms, and headed in their direction, but before I could reach him, Cristian dropped to the ground. A large bloodstain quickly appeared on his shirt, and it was getting bigger.

"Now!" Apollo yelled from somewhere as many men rushed into the building. I rushed over to Cristian, who was going in and out of consciousness. 

"Baby?" He groaned, "Leave...me."

"Cristian, baby?" I called out, trying to stop the wound from getting bigger, "Can you hear me?"

"Tyty, will Cristian be okay?" Nico asked as he watched from beside me. Nico got up from his space and sat closer to Cristian and begin rubbing his hair.

I grabbed him, turning his head away, "Yes, of course. Nothing is going to happen to him."

But deep down, I didn't trust my own words. The bloodstain was getting bigger, and I couldn't stop it fast enough. When the gunshots from above begin to be more of it, both Nico and I dropped to the ground. The shots were loud as if they could crack a skull as if the sound itself could purify the mind.

"Tyty!" Nico cried out as I tried to cover his ears.

I glanced up to see millions of people running out of the ball to get to safety. I continued to look around until I spotted Mya. She was huddled in a ball under the table. I called out to her a couple of times before she recognizes my voice. Mya reached me and quickly lowered herself to the ground.

"Why are you just laying there?" She asked, and I pointed to Cristian, "Omg."

 "You have to help me," I begged her, "We have to get him out of here."

"How Tyla?" Mya questioned, "There are too many guns flaring everywhere, plus you also have to think about Nico."

"I know, but if he stays here, he can die," I told her with tears slowly streaming down my face, "I can't let him die. I care for him too much. I almost lost Nico; I can't lose him too."

She sighed, "We have to get Gisella or Apollo attention."

As we tried to get any one of them without moving from our spot, it was no use. No one could see us. I glanced down at Cristian once more, who was losing color quickly. Apollo ran across the area we were in and I took my chance.

"Apollo!" I shouted, he looked back and stopped running. 

He hurried back to us as we waved him over, "Why are you two still here? You two suppose to been left if anything should happen, we discussed that."

"It's Cristian," I told him as I pointed to him on the ground.

"FUCK!" He picked up his phone and begin dialing a number, "Get in here, NOW!"

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"They are going to take him to the family doctor, " Apollo waved two men over, "Follow them." 

"Where is Aris?" Mya asked, "Is he okay?"

"He is outside, Aris will meet you there," Apollo explained, "He was the one who sniped Natalia."

We nodded our heads as we quickly followed the two men out of the ballroom. Luckily, the gunshots dialed down enough for us to walk out of the area. Aris walked up to Mya, as she tightly hugged him. He kissed her forehead and turned to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I got into the car with Nico.

"It's Cristian, he's hurt," I told him, "Meet us at the family hospital."

With the closing of the doors, we were off to the hospital. I took Cristian hand into mine, holding it closely to my chest. I closed my eyes, letting the tears slid down my now wet cheeks. He felt so lifeless.

Please...if you hear me...don't die on me.

You can't leave me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

258K 8.5K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
84.5K 1.3K 53
"Are you sure tesoro?" His body over mine, chain dangling. I nodded but that wasn't good enough. "Words." His rough hand forced me to look into his e...
528K 14.3K 28
What happens when 24 year old Myron Davis gets herself caught up with Vincenzio Ferrari the don of the Italian mafia, because she can't control her t...