Half Of My Life

By Azsan6

Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Extra

Part 48

6.1K 338 19
By Azsan6

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Three months married, Tae, Tee and Mika are being bless with happiness, their lives become better and better each day.

Tee decided to become a house husband full-time because he wants to prepare meals and everything in their heaven for his family.

Tae is more than happy with what Tee decided, he never force Tee to do that but he is grateful Tee wants to do it for their family.

Mika already enter pre school which is not at Tee's kindergarten anymore, Tee puts Mika in the same preschool with Danny because Mika beg him while crying whole heartedly. It is a bit far from their house but for their son, they are willing to sacrifice that much.

Earth and Sun already bought a house beside them, they are neighbours again and Earth always spend time with Tee to learn how to cook, he never cook before because he and his husband choose to eat outside all the time. Earth also wants to consider to quit working and adopt a daughter. He wants to has a full and complete family.

Tae and Tee support whatever their friends want and hope for the best to all of them.

Kim and Copt are having twins in their family now, a princess and a prince. Both of them are really cute, Tee likes both of them too. Copt always spend time at Tee's house with the twins. Tee, Copt and Earth are like a group of wives.

Godt and Bbas doesn't want to add any child anymore because of their busy schedule, Danny also doesn't want a brother or sister. Whatever they want, as long as they are happy.

Among the happiness that flow in their lives there some that not the best one but for the best, it happened.

Tae's father was blamed for bribes that he needs to be prisoned for five years with lots of fine. Tae is willing to pay for the fine as long as his father want to change and apologise to his family.

For Marsha, she also blamed for attempt rape, misuse drugs and for assaulting other people assets. She is prisoned for four years. Tae doesn't want to involve himself with Marsha anymore that he doesn't care what will happened to Marsha in the future. The day she drugged Tae, she can't go further for her actions because Earth and Sun stop her, that's why she was accused by attempt of rape and assault.

Tee is reminiscing all things happened to him, there are a lot of tears, laugh and heartbreaks but he is glad that because all of it, he has the true happiness today.

"Baby" calls Tae when he is home from work, Tae looks tired and sad. Something must has happened.

Tee knows that tone and face as Tae show up. Tee smiles the brightest smile and kiss Tae on the cheek. Tae puts his head on Tee's shoulder and kiss Tee's neck softly. He miss his husband.

"Have you eat?" ask Tee softly, his hand ruffles Tae's hair.

"yes" answer Tae softly.

"it didn't go well?" ask Tee concern, this time he makes Tae to look at him.

Tae wants to help his mother because of what happened, his mother lose the place she can rely on at this moment. Tae knows that his mother is wrong with what she had done but as a son and human, he wants to make sure his mother has a place to stay and food to put in her stomach. Maybe not in luxuries like before but it's more than enough.

"She said, the house is too small for her and the money I offers is like humiliating her" answer Tae sadly.

He wants to be nice to his mother but his mother is still the same, nothing change. Tae wants to give a house that is big enough for her to stay but she reject it.

"I'm sorry that happened phi" Tee is sad too, he thought his mother in law will change with what happened to her husband. Not everyone can change easily.

"It's okay baby. I will keep giving her enough money for her needs. I will not give her more than that, not because I'm an ungrateful son but because I want her to change"

"I understand it Phi. I support your decision, it's all for the best. Let her be at this moment, maybe in the future she will come to us" Tee helps to calm Tae.  Tae smiles and nods his head, happy with Tee by his side.

"Tee, never trust anyone easily, including my parent. No matter what happened, I will not bring them to our house, no matter what happened" Tae is sterns this time.

"I will follow whatever you decide phi, I know it is for the best"

"Yeah"

They shares their moment together as long as they can before their son come home. Today Mika has judo practice, he will be late but Godt will send Mika home after this.

Tee let Tae get shower and rest a bit before their dinner, he is in the kitchen, cooking when someone knock on the door.

Tee runs to the door to open it, he is surprised looking at Danny who is crying in Godt's arm while Mika looks angry. Tee blinks confuse with what happened.

"Papa" Mika wants to kiss Tee as his normal greeting when come home, Tee lowers his body. Mika left after the kiss, without looking at Danny at all.

"what happened? You want to come in?" ask Tee worried, Mika and Danny rarely fight till one of them cry. Something must has happened.

"Boy's fight?" answer Godt unsure.

"I need to go now. Bbas is waiting at house, I will contact you later"

"okay. Danny don't be sad, papa Tee will talk to Mika okay" Tee kiss Danny's temple and watch they leave his house.

Tee wants to go to Mika but stop when he see Tae is in front of Mika's door, looking confuse too.

"what happened? Our son slammed the door, it's never happen before" Tae looks at Tee, seems serious because Mika never be like this before. Mika is always sweet and cute.

"I'm not sure phi, Godt said boy's fight. Danny is crying too" Tee go to Tae's side to calm Tae down.

"It's too early to have teens talk right? Our son just Six, almost seven"

Tee laughs a bit at that, that is so true. Can't be lover's fight too.

"after dinner, okay?"

"Fine. Don't spoil him too much baby, it's not good for his growing"

"Yes phi, I understand."

Three of them are sitting in the living room, it's their discussion time. Tae looks scary as usual and Mika keeps staring on the floor.

"What happened?" ask Tae serious, Mika flinch a bit at that tone, he never get scolded before. Tee glances at Tae for a moment, Tae is too strict with a kid.

"Baby, tell us what happened" Tee ask softly, different with Tae's tone. Tae is not agree with Tee's way but Tee just ignore the glare.

Mika lifts his face and has tears in his eyes. Mika wants to run into Tee's arm but Tae stop him on his track.

"No. This time, I want you to tell me what happened first. You can cry in your papa arms later" Tee frowns disagree with Tae but Mika understand that.

"Don't be angry daddy, papa" Mika is crying and sniffing slowly.

"Depends on the situation" answer Tae still strict.

"at school, Lisa said she likes Danny" Mika hiccups and sniffing while wiping his tears. Tae and Tee wait for their son patiently.

"she wants marry Danny, but Mika will marry Danny!" Mika wipes his tears sadly.

"she said two boys marry is wrong. Cannot" Tae and Tee a bit surprised at that, they never thought a kid will talk about that.

"Boys marry is okay. Mika knows, she doesn't know. Mika angry and push her a little, a little!" Mika insist that he pushed that girl slowly and Tae and Tee trust their son.

"then, Danny scold Mika, said cannot hurt girls. Lisa said Mika is bad and wrong, Mika is good boy. Mika say sorry but she said Mika is bad, Danny cannot friend bad boy. Mika is sad, Mika doesn't want friend Danny because he scold Mika" Mika is wailing once he finished his story.

Tee feels bad for his son, he takes Mika into his arms and hugs him tightly, even he has tears in his eyes lookin at how sad his son is.

Tae hugs both of them, he feels hurt too watching how sad his son is about that matter. After consoling their son, Mika feels better and stay in Tee's laps.

"Mika good boy right papa? Daddy?" ask Mika hopeful, Tee smiles and nods his head.

"Yes son, you are the best. Danny, Lisa and everyone are good kids too. Lisa doesn't know about boys marry each other, that's why she say that." Tae ruffles Mika's hair softly.

"really papa?"

"Yes baby, besides, Danny want to marry you not Lisa. Boys should protect girls not hurt them, that's why Danny scold you for pushing Lisa. You know why Daddy and I always scold you when you are wrong" Tee comforts his son softly.

"Because you love me and want me become good person" answer Mika.

"That's right. Danny scold you because he loves you too."

"Mika make Danny cry. Mika no talk with Danny at all" Mika looks upset with what he had done.

Tae and Tee chuckle a bit, they glad that the problem solved for now. They will let Godt and Bbas know what happened so that they can console their son too.

"Tomorrow at school, say sorry and hug Danny. Be friends again, okay?"

"Okay papa. Mika wants sleep with papa and daddy today" Tee looks at Tae for answer.

"Of course son. Let's brush our teeth and get to sleep" answer Tae makes Mika become excited. He miss to sleep together.

Tee thanks Tae for understand their son and be the best father for Mika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.2K 20
Beam wanted to take up Medicine but was forced by his parents to enroll in the Faculty of Engineering. He couldn't do anything but obey his parents...
166K 10.6K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...
287K 15.3K 54
This story will be a historical one, old tale story where a King rule a Kingdom. Tae is a king who ruled Talsnia, he has a son but not a queen becau...
33.1K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...