Bryrio (Bryan x Mario) onesho...

By Misty_Kai

Since I am not satisfied enough with the fanfics and fanarts of these two, as good as they are, I decided to... More

Requests!
Nightmare - Sno
Roses and books - Made up AU - part 1
FTO Bryrio - Fanart
CPR - SCP
Missing - OriginZ
A hug's all it took - OoO
FTO Bryrio - Fanart
Baby 24-hour challenge! - OZ
A secret between two - FTO
A cute tsundere - Scp - Short part 2 of "CPR"
OoO Bryrio Fan-art
Undertale Bryrio - Fanart
SNO Bryrio - Fanart
For the readers.
Please read this if you have time.
OG Bryrio animatic meme
I'm sorry!
"A place I shouldn't be at." Reveal my soul, part 1. FNAFxOoO cross-ship
The Music Box - SNO Bryrio
"A shocking visitor." Reveal my soul, part 2. FNAF x OoO cross-ship
This is important.
"Cupid's bow" (PART 1)- SCP Bryrio
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 1
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 2
Short FTO fluff story - "A sad drunk?"
"Another meeting" - MHO Bryrio/Artrio
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 3
Teaser on my OoO AU - " Once more... "
[ Incorrect quotes ⇾ Part 4 ]
"Rainy day." ¬ FTO Bryrio

Not the same... - Origin Z

2K 39 8
By Misty_Kai

Mario's POV

At the misfit tower...

I'm at the misfit tower because I did a job for some people here, they're taking a while so I started looking around for them. And finally, after 10 minutes, I found them.

Mario: What's taking you all so long?

Austin: Oh... Well actually...

Seekah: We almost forgot, but, we actually made plans with your brother here. Bri and Colin went to go get him since he wasn't here at the time we planned.

Austin: Thanks for interrupting me. Sorry, Mario, we'll pay you when we finish this.

Just as he said that, the truck that Bri and Colin were parked right in front of us.

They got out of the truck, opened the back, and dragged out Bryan. I was shocked by this. He had a piece of cloth tied around his mouth, muffling his screams. He had a rope tying his hand and feet together, although it seemed like he almost broke free from the rope tying his hands. He calmed down after a while and I spoke up.

Mario: It's unusual for you to be late to meetings like these Bryan. In fact, you are usually early. Did something happen?

Mario said while looking straight at him. Although, Bryan denied to look at him and didn't say anything. Mario took notice of this and got a little worried. Sure, they weren't in the best of terms (not the same universe as "Missing" or the 24-hour challenge) but he wouldn't ignore him like this.

Mario: Bryan did something happen?

Bryan looked down and mumbled something. He seemed to had been intimidated by the stern tone Mario used.

Mario: Ugh... Sorry if I intimidated you. Could you speak louder?

Bryan was obviously hesitant. Mario hesitated to say something but decided that it would increase the chance that he'd talk.

Mario: Please...?

Mario said in a low, soft tone. Bryan looked shocked and seemed more comfortable than before, although rapidly put his guard back up. 

Bryan: Nothing happened... I just... I, uh- my mind was uh- busy...

Mario: With what?

Bryan: ...Work, I guess?

After years of living with him, Mario knew how or when to tell he was lying. This, this was one of those times it was clear to him that he was lying.

Mario: *sigh* Bryan... Tell me the truth, please.

Bryan: I-... I-I can't... Not now at least...

Mario understood, sure, he was still worried, although he knew that if Bryan was this stubborn to tell him, then that it was better to let him keep it to himself until he feels comfortable. Although worried that it may be something dangerous or really bad, he decided to be around Bryan the whole day. Bryan didn't try too much to defy his offer, after all, he didn't have other means of transportation. 

It was quiet for most of the time, so Mario thought making a bit of conversation would make the atmosphere lighter.

Mario's mind: I am making an exception, this is fine. I can't believe I'm actually being somewhat social... or something.

Mario: Hey, you alright?

Bryan: Y-yeah...

Mario was really worried, he had dropped his accent, meaning it was a pretty big deal, even in some dangerous situations, he kept the accent up. He looked like he hadn't slept and was not in a very good mood.

Mario: I don't think so... Do you still want to not tell me?

Bryan: Sorry... I really can't...

At this point, they had already stopped in front of the farm's gate and it was night time. Bryan mumbled something, but Mario couldn't hear it. 

Mario: Please say that louder...

Bryan: Can you come here, beside me?

Mario: You don't wanna get out? I thought you didn't like my truck?

Bryan: I couldn't care less right now... Please- Please just be close or something...

Mario did as he asked and went to the back and sat close beside him. Bryan out of nowhere hugged him. Mario was shocked but allowed it, if anything, he kind of missed it. He remembered when Bryan would hug him almost every time he entered the same room as him, when he felt sad or worried or even happy, and basically at any random time. He hugged back which made Bryan twitch a bit. 

After a while, Mario started to hear Bryan snore softly. He positioned both of them in a more comfortable position and almost dozed off. But then, Mario heard someone approaching the truck and he pulled out a gun from his inventory. The person then called out to Bryan in front of the entrance and Mario became stiff. Hesitantly, Mario responded.

Mario: Come up.

Someone that looked familiar, yet unrecognizable, came in.

???: Oh, Mario.

Mario remembered that voice, it was the doctor, Mitch, the one at the fall of safehaven (I'm sorry if Mitch had a different name in the series, although I don't remember him having one)

Mario: What are you doing here?

Mitch: Oh well, I've kinda been helping or well, working here since... you know.

Mario: Oh... Well, did you need something?

Mitch: Oh, I have amazing news for him, or well, for everyone, I guess.

Mario: What is it?

Mitch: About 1/2 days ago, I figured out that the cure I had made did not get destroyed from the explosion. Someone had taken it, I thoroughly checked Bryan for if he had it, but it seemed as he didn't know anything about it. So I told him to be careful. To not trust anyone, that if they stole the medicine, they might be dangerous, sorry but, I also told him to be wary of you too. That just because you were his brother, the fact still stands that you might've stolen it.

Although, not too long ago, I found out that it was Xylo and that he had pure intentions with it. So I was going to tell him that everything was fine now. As you can guess, I can try to figure out how to make copies or figure out what I made using the original thing.

Mario was having a hard time processing all that the doc had just said. What he did understand was, one, why Bryan was avoiding being social with just about everyone. Mario was relieved that it wasn't anything serious and was extremely happy at the fact that they were one step closer to ending the apocalypse.

Mario: Thanks for telling me. I'll inform him when he wakes up.

Mitch: Alright, thanks.

Once Mitch left, Mario sighed of relief and looked at Bryan.

Mario: Oh, my dear little Bry, rest easy now. Everything's going to be fine. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. You are the only person I truly care about anymore... Right... The only one.

Mario thought of what he just said and chuckled.

Mario: I feel like that sounded more intimidating than it was... probably. But it's true. I won't let anything happen to you. I don't know what I'd be here for anymore if you were... gone.

Mario looked at Bryan, who was still sound asleep. If only he had the guts to be by his side, to hold him when he needed him to... but he couldn't. He was worried what had happened before might happen again (same reason as Missing). He kissed Bryan's forehead with a smile and laid down with him. Bryan snuggled into him and Mario just stared at him with a smile until he too, fell asleep.

DEAR READERS

I am currently not taking any requests. Also, I am sorry that I haven't been posting fanfics, I've been working on a video that I'm pretty sure you guys will like. It's almost done and will possibly come out very soon. Thank you for reading! Goodbye~! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 15 3
Oneshot I had written months ago, and I decided to publish it at the request of someone who wanted to read it. This is my favorite ship in the series...
32.8K 442 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
2.1K 67 9
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad~ Rantaro x Kirumi is a really underrated ship so here is some content! If you have any tips feel free t...
7.3K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...