Contemplative Weeb Reviews

Da shreeshruti

Reviews of anime that I have watched and enjoyed and that made me think. Reviews also available on contemplat... Altro

Beastars
Kobato
In the corner of this world
Agrretsuko
Japan sinks 2020
A whisker away
Jimi ni sugoi! Koetsu bu
Barakamon
Usagi drop
Wolf Children
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Koi wa ameagari no you ni
My roomate is a cat
Angel Beats
Ootaku ni wa koi wa muzukashii
Fruits basket
Gakuen babysitters
Vinland Saga 1
Vinland Saga 2
The Boy and the Beast
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Chihayafuru
Musa Kamala
Shingeki no Bahamut
Favaro Leone
Inuyasha
HOZIER
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
What is screenwriting and how is screenwriting in anime different
thoughts given gave me
HELLO WORLD

Run with the wind

5 0 0
Da shreeshruti

Kaze wa furuiteru is a 2018 sports anime. Kaza wa furuiteru means, the wind is shivering. That is how Kakeru, a talented athelete who is currently a college student, feels when he runs. He feels something indescribable and wants to keep running.  A former runner, Haiji sees him running  one day and convinces him to live with him in the dorm Haiji lives in. This is where our story begins.

Kakeru moves into 'Chikuseiso', an all boys dorm. He is the 10th person to move in there. This is when Haiji drops the bomb that he wants all his dorm mates to train and aim for 'Hakone Ekiden'. This is the most prominent relay marathon for Universities in Japan. All of the dorm members except Haiji and Kakeru were not runners. It takes a while to convince everyone to even agree to this idea. The anime is about how each character is affected by running.

What I love about this anime is that in 23 episodes, they have made us love 10 characters, shown us their individual journeys and also truly inspired us. This anime is based on a novel, and it really shows. The characters are so nuanced and understandable and we really can relate to them and relate to some more than others, depending on who we are. I personally related to the 'Ouji' ie Akane Kashiwazaki. He was not athletic, far from it actually. He did not even have the right posture, but he worked hard and achieved his goals, slowly and steadily.

Run with the wind is an inspiring and heartwarming story about lots of things like friendship, determination, dreams and so on. This show is definitely worth watching as it will  move you and make you fall in love with the characters.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.9K 448 12
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄: ☞ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗎𝗎, 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗆𝖺...
871K 45.5K 44
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏?❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/01/2021 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯...
130K 3.3K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...
1.3M 61.2K 23
❝𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ❞ -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵...