The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

18. Tacos dont fly

1K 55 11
By yasmine2700

Andreas POV

A bright light hit my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm not ready to die yet, I will not walk to that light."

"Your so weird." I heard his voice.

I opened one eye and looked at him. "Get out."

"It's time to wake up."

"I rather not." I pulled the blanket over my head. "now get out."

The blankets were pulled off me and the cold air hit my body. How dare he. I sat up and hugged my legs to my body. "Why is it so cold?"

"It's cold?"

I rubbed my eyes and got a good look at him. His hair was messy and was wearing a plain white shirt with sweatpants. How dare he look this good in the morning. Most people look like trolls. I glared. "Why wake me up?"

"You want clothes correct?"

I nodded and he continued to talk. "then put your clothes on and let's go. Lilly had no problem waking up."

"Because she's use to having to wake up to leave, fucking slut."

"And.....im gonna wait down down stairs."

He walked out not wanting to hear my rant about her. She wasn't even my friend, well....i don't know she's just here. I put my feet on the floor and opened the closet. Clayton's room or not I wasn't going out there, I probably look dead. I opened his side of the door and walked in his room.

"I thought guys rooms were messy?"
Opening his bathroom door I looked in the mirror. I jumped at the sight. I leaned on the counter looking closely at my face.

"What the hell? Is this a zit? Is this a fucking zit on my fucking face!"

I didn't realize I was yelling until claytons door opened. I quickly shut the bathroom door and locked it. "What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes now get out!"

"It's my room." if I could see him I know he would be smirking at me. Wait, he woke me up, he seen this? My life....is over.

"I'm washing my....." what do people wash in the morning? "Teeth."

Stupid, people don't wash their teeth they brush them. I face palmed myself and looked At the door. "Give me a minute."

I turned the water on and looked in the mirror. "A zit." I whispered to myself. It was directly in the center of my forehead. It was big and red and nasty.

I splashed my face and searched for a towel to dry it on. Why didn't I look for one before. I don't want to use his, what if he wipes his balls with it, or even wipes his hands after he's done jacking off. Oh gosh please don't let me find his towel. I felt a roll of toilet paper and I ripped some off drying my face. I looked back in the mirror. "You got this Andrea."

I pulled my hair up and put a ponytail in the front like I was a unicorn so people couldn't see it. Having bangs would come in handy right now but I have no straightener. I put toothpaste in my mouth and brushed my teeth with my finger. "Damn you to hell Clayton. Damn you."

I finished up and walked out. He wasn't in the room so I walked to the closet. I didn't have a jacket, after all I was kidnapped from Hawaii. I looked through his hoodies and took one out. It was black and had #IDFWU on it. I like that song therefore I like this hoodie. I closed his door and then mine and walked into the hallway. I walked to the steps and down. I heard rain but it was sunny. I walked to the left to where I smelt something good, walking into a big kitchen and saw people sitting around the isle. I stepped down the little step and walked over.

"Well, don't you look pretty." lilly smiled.

Be the bigger person Andrea. Don't kill her now, wait for the right moment.

Clayton handed me a pop tart. I looked at him. "What the fuck is this?"

"Ummmm a pop tart." He walked to the front door where Lilly and Colton who I'm just now seeing followed.

I turned and looked at the stove. "But the bacon."

"Is Dylan's."

I frowned and followed them. Why was he acting like this. Why was he being mean. Bully.

We walked out into the pouring rain and got in his jeep. I sat in the back quietly while the boys got in the front. He started the car and I munched on my pop tart. I don't even like pop tarts.

We were driving and it was quiet. Except Lilly kept looking at me oddly. I looked at her. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

"Why are you wearing your hair like that?"

"Because I'm a fashionista."

She laughed. "I could beg to differ."

"Why you little."

"So about that girlfriend Clayton."

I stopped mid strangle as I looked at him in the mirror. Girlfriend? They were talking in whispers but I heard that clearly.

He laughed. "What girlfriend."

"You know the one."

It was quiet but then he spoke. "What about her."

"Have you spoke to her lately?"

"No, why?"

"She called me."

He looked at him then back to the road. "What she say."

"She's ready to come home. She didn't know how to talk to you so she wanted me to send the message."

"I'll call her later."

What? Girlfriend? Call? Later? What the hell kind of shit? I'm not a side chick. I better be the main. Or does he love someone else. Was there someone else before me that stole his heart first. Screw that, why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend. Secondly, why did he sound sad talking about it. I was about to speak but figured it wasn't the right time. I looked in the mirror at him as he drove. He was frowning. He glanced in the mirror then looked back at the road. He's fine, he'll tell me when he's ready.

~~~

Claytons P.O.V

"I should kill you." I growled at Colton.

"Whoa, I was passing a message." He put his hands up.

I looked at Andrea who was in the store picking up clothes then back to my moron friend. "I know she heard you. You didn't need to tell me at that moment."

"Seriously though, you need to call Ci..."

"Don't." I cut him off from saying her name. "Just don't."

He patted my shoulder. "Call her."

I looked at Andrea. "I will....eventually."

Andrea walked out and smiled. "I like spending your money."

I half smiled. "Really now?"

She nodded and trotted over to forever 21. "Yeah. Let's go spend more of it."

I looked at Colton. "Andrea or her will be the death of me."

He laughed. "You have a lot to figure out."

Lilly walked to my side. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Money is money. It's paper, can always kill more trees and breathe less air."

She looked at me. "Deep."

Colton nodded. "True that."

I laughed at them. "Lilly, go finish shopping so we can go."

She nodded and I took her bags. "I'll carry them."

She smiled. "Thanks."

Colton looked at me. "Player much."

"At least I'm not sleeping with her."

"Neither am I." he said looking at her.

"Okay then. Can't I be nice. I mean Andrea wants to rip her apart. Somebody has to be there for her. She has nobody else here Colton."

He nodded. "At least she's you problem." He smirked and started singing. "Got 99 problems but she won't be one."

"You moron." I walked into the store.

"Welcome to forever 21 can I have your number, I mean babies, I mean help you."

I looked at the girl she was very short with brown hair. She smiled up at me. She's like a child from my point of view. "Nah, I'm here with....his girlfriend and her friend."

Colton nodded then frowned. "Wait what?"

I walked away laughing. "Slow."

I walked to Andrea who was holding a pink sweater with Paris on it. "Yeah?"

"Are you almost done?"

She looked at me. "Are you bored?"

I nodded. "We have been to at least 6 stores and it's been like 3 years already."

"After this we can leave." She said turning around.

"Clayton?"

I turned to Lilly. "huh?"

At first I didn't like her at all. Now seeing the way she acts....makes it worse, but she needs a friend, and a kick in the head but that's just me. I walked to her. "What."

"What does this say?"

She held the price tag out from the shirt. It was small print I looked closely at it. As I went to say something to her I turned my head and she kissed me. Like full on kissed me. Wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I pushed away and she stumbled back. Nope nope nope. I did not like that at all.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to want me." she begged.

Oh this bitch is crazy.

"Lilly, I'm sorry but...."

I couldn't finish my sentence because Andrea came out of nowhere and just jumped on her like a spider monkey.

They fell into the close rack and knocked it over. "I'm gonna kill you."

"Get off me you whore!" Lilly screamed back.

"Colton!" I yelled.

He came up beside me and smiled. "Cat fight. I like."

I looked at him in surprise. Is he serious. He took his wallet out. "Take it off!"

I dropped the bags and slapped the back of his head. "You moron. help me pulled them apart."

"Just push them away."

He went over and went to grab Lilly but got punched in the face by Andrea.

He spun around and stumbled. He put his finger up and smiled. "Taco shouldn't fly should they?" Then he fell to the ground.

I looked at him and whispered to my self. "Shit."

I looked back as my Mate was getting her hair pulled out of her head. I growled and they both stopped. Lilly looked at me while still holding her hair. Andrea looked at me and frowned. "Don't growl at me you dog." She pushed Lilly and attacked her.

I looked around the store. "911. Someone call the police."

I looked at Clayton who was on the floor. He turned over and groaned. "was I drunk?"

Lilly fell by him but moved in enough time for Andrea to punch him again. Part of me was enjoying this. The other half knew I should do something. Wolf or magic. I can't turn and magic.... I could kill someone. Might as well go with instincts.

I went over and grabbed Andrea. She went to hit me but I moved. She wouldn't be able to Keep up with my speed. She started kicking at Lilly and yelling.

"Andrea." I said in her ear.

She stopped instantly and calmed. Well....that was easier then I thought.

I put her down a few feet away from Lilly who was picking herself up off the floor. Andrea glared at Lilly. "I swear if I ever see your nasty lips anywhere near his body, face, and being. I will gladly fuck you up."

Well damn. She turned to me and hugged me. Not gonna lie. I was a little scared. How could a human knock out a grown werewolf with just one punch. I wrapped my arms around her and sat my chin on her head. Don't punch me please. Lilly limped out the store and I looked at the area around us. I'm probably gonna have to pay for the damages.

"Andrea remind me, to never piss you off."

I felt her giggle on my chest. "Sure."

I'm starting to think that she's a little bit bipolar.

All that from one kiss. I breathed out, and she's not even a wolf. Is she naturally this territorial?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Okay. I'm tired so im going to sleep. Oh and clayton.....got some secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
1.7K 110 33
COMPLETED!! Hope you enjoy! ------------ He just stared at me with a devilish look on his face. Before you know it, he grabbed my arm and started to...
574K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...