πˆππ‚π„ππ“πˆπŽπ.

By -lveyourself

in which hongjoong and seonghwa are lovers. until seonghwa suddenly disappears. Β©-lveyourself started: 17/8/2... More

θ­¦ζŠ₯
封青欣衏角
开始
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
ε…«
九
十
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
三十一
δΈ‰εδΊŒ
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
η»“ζŸ
δΈ€δΈͺ小方便贴
η•ͺε€–δΈ€
η•ͺε€–δΊŒ
η•ͺε€–δΈ‰
η•ͺε€–ε››
η•ͺε€–δΊ”

δΈƒ

1.1K 71 7
By -lveyourself

"how long has he been like this?"

"I don't know."

san and wooyoung whispered to eachother quietly as they sat at the dining table, observing their hyung who was siting on the couch, staring into nothingness.

hongjoong has been going at it for the past 2 hours, and he has not made a move at all.

no standing up to grab a glass of water, nor to go to the toilet.

san and wooyoung look at eachother with knowing looks and sigh, feeling helpless.

they continue to observe hongjoong, making sure that he does not make any silly moves or dangerous actions.

the duo quietly hopes that seonghwa hurry and finish up his work and come back home.

it hurts to see their precious hyung hurt like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 838 33
Seonghwa had a huge crush on someone who went to his high school. And now. That same person was going to his college. Just one problem. He's never e...
72.7K 3.3K 47
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——/π—˜π——π—œπ—§π—˜π——] Yeosang leaves his abusive boyfriend in the middle of the night, but he bumps into the same handsome man he saw on...
3.8K 167 15
Lies, Numb, Hatred, Emptiness... Emotionless. A boy who had lost most of his emotions. And a boy who loves for two. But will Seonghwa manage to love...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...