His Liability (Completed)

由 Emilliooooo

A fanfiction for MewGulf. Highest ranking: #1 in HOT RISING Stories - June 15, 2020 #1 in MewGulf category... 更多

His Liability
Prologue
Chapter 1: Gulf
Chapter 2: Mew
Chapter 3: An Old Photo
Chapter 4: Comfortable
Chapter 5: What Am I?
Chapter 6: Meal
Chapter 7: I Was Never Okay
Chapter 8: Black Card
Chapter 9: Harsh And Merciless
Chapter 10: Need
Chapter 11: Wrong
Chapter 12: Possibilities And Consequences
Chapter 13: Give Up
Chapter 14: Away From Everyone
Chapter 15: Regret
Chapter 16: Daddy
Chapter 17: Truth or Dare
Chapter 18: Go Back
Chapter 19: Commom Denominator
Chapter 20: Grieve
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: I Did
Chapter 23: Prying Eyes
Chapter 24: It's Over
Chapter 25: Harsh
Chapter 26: Normal
Chapter 27: First Day
Chapter 28: You're Just A Glitch In This World
Chapter 29: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 30: Maybe I Deserve This
Chapter 31: Orphans
Chapter 32: It's Enough That I Carry It Alone
Chapter 33: Thank You
Chapter 34: Scars Of The Past
Chapter 35: Intern
Chapter 36: Triggered
Chapter 37: Confirmed
Chapter 38: All Of You
Chapter 39: Secret
Chapter 40: Possibility
Chapter 41: Fear
Chapter 42: Drag You To Hell
Chapter 43: Criminals
Chapter 45: I'll See You In Hell
Chapter 46: Her First And Last Portrait Painting
Chapter 47: Suspicion
Chapter 48: Goodbye
Chapter 49: To Broken Hearts
Chapter 50: Prisoners of Our Own Love
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 44: The Stigma Ends Today

7.2K 558 130
由 Emilliooooo

"So you're officially together? Like live in partners?" Sinee asked and I can't help but look at Mew for him to answer the question.

I honestly don't know what should we call our living in the same roof. All I know is I love sleeping next to him and waking up with his face snuggled on my neck.

"I just told Gulf to move in with me for the time being because of the incident but if he wants to stay here for good then I'm all for it." Mew replied before staring at me like I'm going somewhere.

"Suppawhipped." Bright commented and we all raised our eyebrows at him.

"Aren't you going Vachirawhipped for Win?" Sinee asked and Bright pouted.

"That's right Bright. Are you sure you're still sane after having dinner with his family?"

"Zee!" Bright shouted.

"Wow Bright, you're fast!" I exclaimed and he frowned like a child. "So did you kiss already?"

"Gulf!!!" he whined and I laughed even more because I can clearly tell that he's not used to this kind of topic yet. "I bet you did."

"W-We... did." he admitted and I smirked as I looked at Sinee. She raised her eyebrow, not liking the topic.

"What else?" I excitedly asked.

"Gulf... that's private." Mew butted in and I snarled at him.

"There goes daddy again." I joked and they all laughed with me.

"Hey! I'm not that old!"

"But you're a kill joy." I pointed out and he frowned even more. "I'm just curious because the last time I saw Bright, he's too pissed to even talk to us when Win went home with another guy."

"Well because that guy is a dick. I'm just certain that Win likes me more than I think."

"The confidence." Saint butted in and we all look at him. "You might want to win him with your actions instead of just words. Besides, you hurt him when you told everyone that he's not your friend."

The guy looks very offended and then I remember Sinee telling me that he's Win's cousin. Talk about fishing in the sea and getting the same kind of fish.

"Dude!!!" Zee exclaimed and stopped eating his cake. "That's a dick move! Why would you say that to the person you like?"

"Well... I was pissed and you know my mouth. I can't control it when I'm mad."

"You know what's funny Gulf?" Sinee butted in and I threw a glance at her. "You remember the guy that we keep on bumping at in Phuket? Metawin? The skinny guy five years ago."

"Yeah?"

"That's the same guy that he's attracted to."

"No way!" I chuckled as I looked at Bright who is now as red as a tomato. "That's destiny!"

"More like coincidence?" Mew said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know... for a guy who's good with words, you're not that romantic."

"You really believe in destiny huh?" he taunted back and I threw him the tissue near me. "Babe that's rude!"

"Hmmp! Boomer."

"Excuse me!?"

"Are you passing through? Stop butting in Mew or you'll not have blowj0b for the next nights."

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie squealed and I almost forgot the they are here! "Gulf you are bolder now than before! I love this!"

I shyly smiled and I felt Mew's hands on my thigh. I look at him and he sarcastically smiled before whispering,

"I don't mind if you play dirty words with me but not with our friends babe. As much as I want you to do everything, I don't like sharing what's mine."

"And they are whispering dirty things! Oh my gosh!" Sinee shrieked.

"Have some respect for the singles!" Jennie added and I can't help but laugh and feel my cheeks turning red.

Damn you Mew!

"Wait, how long are you guys in a relationship anyway?" Bright asked and I just got reminded that the last time we met, in the club, he's not aware yet of what's happening behind his back.

"You mean before break up or just the recent?" Mew asked and Bright's eyes widened in shock.

"Dude! You mean you've been fucking for years now!?"

"Bright! Ugh! I just hate your mouth sometimes!" Sinee shrieked and I chuckled at her words.

"What? I'm asking Sinee!" he shouted. "Wait, do you know about this a long time ago?" he asked.

"Yeah since five years ago."

"No way! When!?"

"I said five years ago, dumbass!"

"I mean when? What date?"

Sinee rolled her eyes and took a sip of her wine.

"Mew, you might want to fill him in with the details. My cousin is denser that dense." she rolled her eyes and Mew shook his head before talking.

"Gulf and I were in a relationship since we went to Phuket. We decided to hide everything first because you guys were too young to understand and... well I thought you guys were both straight so giving you enough time to be open about the topic is a must."

"What do you mean we were young!? Dude, Gulf is like what, fifteen that time!? You pedophile!" Bright said and Mew's eyes widened in shock.

"I am not!"

"Oh I bet you are! You fucked a kid and you're what, twenty years old that time!? Dude you like younger guys! Oh my God!"

"Well what about Win? Isn't he younger than you?"

"At least he's of age and I can make love to him without being apprehended but about you? Huh?"

"Bright!" Zee warned our friend and I timidly smiled before looking at Mew who is now playing with his food.

"What?"

"Ugh! I hate idiots!" Sinee said in a frustrated tone.

"Maybe we should fill him in with the details? He doesn't know anything yet." Sky gently said and I nodded, agreeing with him before holding Mew's hand under the table.

"It's a sensitive issue Bright." I started and took every little courage I have in me before continuing. "We... we broke up after a few weeks or months our trip in Phuket. I-I'm not sure anymore because it's been so long since it happened but after my aunt Hilda's death, I was invited by my father in an event then a scandal broke that night." I looked at Mew and I know he's not yet comfortable to talk about this issue but this is our friends. We're like a little family here and I know they will not judge.

"It's a photo of Mew and I kissing in the parking lot. It caused a huge chaos and conflicts within our families and... well my parents filed a case against him."

"That's what happened!?" Sinee said, not believing what I said. I nodded as I gently squeezed Mew's hands for support. "I-I thought it's just a simple scandal? I saw my parents looking at that picture but I never thought there's much more to it."

"Mew you never told us about this." Zee pointed out and I saw how Jennie and Sky observed my friends while they stayed quiet.

"I just thought you guys don't need to know about it. It's the darkest part of my life and... nothing else matters when I got him back." he gently smiled as he looked at me. "I'm sorry..."

"So you were in prison? The case went on and you were apprehended for real?" Bright asked and I'm the only one who can answer that.

I know Mew... he may be fierce and strong all the time but when it comes to this issue that made us both weak, he's not ready to talk.

"I managed to talk to my parents and... well, I threatened them that if they don't stop pursuing the case, I'll ruin their name."

"Dude..." that's Bright.

"Yeah. I managed to stop them and decided to play the bad guy card just to save Mew. I also had to hurt Mew so he can stop from coming to me. I just don't want another conflict that time. I did everything and even defied my parents for his sake." I smiled and looked at Jennie and Sky. "These two were the only people who stayed after the incident. Everyone looked at me with pure disgust because of what I did to Mew but it's worth it. Look at how big he became."

Bright weakly smiled before nodding. "I'm sorry. I was insensitive but at least now we know. I never knew that such a thing happened because I was busy with modeling and I never talk to my father so I really don't have any news when it comes to the world of elites." he got his wine glass and held it high. "I want to propose a toast but I have to say this first— lesson learned; don't fuck a minor."

"Bright!" our friends shouted and he chuckled before raising the glass more.

"Kidding idiots! Now cheers for our friendship and for another year of Gulf's life! To more dicks to come!"

"Oh my gosh... he's hopeless." Sinee said, exasperated.

I threw a glance at Mew and he pouted before raising his glass with me. Jennie and Sky joined too before we clinked glasses.

The tension that enveloped us earlier is now gone. Teasing and endless laughter filled my whole day, making me forget what's happening to me recently.

My friends are one of the reasons why I can keep on celebrating life despite the countless tragedy and sadness that has been tossed to my plate. Now I can safely say that I'm not a suicidal anymore. That I can now go on with my life without thinking of ending my life just because of the problems that will come my way.

Bring it on!

Problems are just there to test a person's stability and there will always be solutions to it— if there is none, then at least smile as you walk away from it.

After a whole day of telling stories and catching up with the gang, they finally decided to go home because most of them have work to do the following day while Sinee and Bright have a class tomorrow. They also mentioned that Bright is an irregular student for the past years but is now near his goal— to graduate and finally have a degree in business management despite his career in modeling.

"See you soon Gulf!" Bright waved his hand as he clicked the key of his car.

"Sure bro, see you!" I smiled.

"Hey Mew! Don't be too hard on Gulf okay? Be gentle!"

"Fuck off Bright!" Mew snarled and we can't help but laugh at their childish jokes.

"Boys and their obsession with sex." Sinee said in a narrating voice before going to her car as well. "Stay safe Gulf! Happy Birthday again!"

"Thank you Sinee!"

"Gulf, I might throw some clients to your firm. My uncles are looking for a good architecture firm for their mansion. You know the rich and their obsession with huge houses."

"Sure Zee! Just give me a call and I'll be sure to entertain them. Thank you!"

"Hey what about me? I'm an architectural and engineering firm combined!" Mew whined.

"Dude you have the money to sustain your lavish lifestyle until you die. Maybe that's enough money for this life?"

"Fuck you."

"Mew!" I hissed and slapped his arm.

"I have to pass Mew. I don't like Vienna Sausage." Zee said in a taunting voice. "Maybe Bright wants it?"

"YUCK!" Sinee screamed.

"I don't do little bananas. I'm happy with Win's eggplant."

"Excuse me!?" Sinee shrieked once again.

"You know, for a bitchy girl like you, you're too conservative. Find a consistent dick will you?" Bright said and Sinee rolled her eyes.

"If only Win is straight then I could've made him my consistent dick."

The gang was filled with nasty words again and undying laughter before they all decided to go and part ways. Jennie and Sky on the other hand stayed until the others went off.

Jennie smiled before facing the both of us and something is wrong with her expression. She seems... sad?

"Uh... Mew?" she started and I immediately looked at my man. "I-I just want to apologize for what I have said last time. I know it was not my call to make and I was wrong to tell Gulf what I saw despite my lack of judgment and knowledge that time. I'm sorry."

I nudged at Mew and he smirked before shaking his head. "That's nothing Jennie. I know how important Gulf is to you and I also know how you protected Gulf together with Sky so I understand what you did. I understand that you only did that because you want to protect Gulf and I really appreciate that... but please, as his friend, give me another chance to prove that my intentions are clean."

Jennie threw a glance at me before finally nodding at Mew. "I will... but please don't do anything that will break Gulf. He's had enough of the sadness and fair share of tragedy. The only thing I want for my best friend is happiness."

My man courteously nodded before reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I promise not to break his heart Jennie." Mew smiled and Jennie heaved a sigh before agreeing to what he had just said. "And Sky..." he called my friend and he looked at him with curious eyes. "Thank you."

"For what?" Sky asked and I know he's weirded out because he's not really good at taking compliments.

"For saving Gulf's life back then." Mew bit his lip. "I know it's not easy to see a friend bleeding to death but I'm really thankful that you didn't give up on him. I know it's been hard for you to see him that way so thank you very much."

Sky scoffed as he shook his head before putting his hands in his pocket.

"If it's Gulf then I would gladly do that again." he sneered at Mew before taking a step closer. "Just so you know, I really planned on making Gulf my boyfriend if you didn't return." my eyes widened at his confession but he continued. "Don't let your guard down because the next time I see Gulf crying because of you, I'll snatch him right away."

"That won't happen Sky." Mew arrogantly replied as he pulled me to the side to wrapped his arm around my waist. "You might as well search for your own Gulf because this man is taken already."

It's weird that I'm feeling very happy despite the competition that has been forming between them. I can feel the intense heat from their stares but I'm somewhat... calm. I don't intend in stopping anyone because I'm assured that it is a healthy competition— unlike the love triangles that I know of in college.

Afterwards, they both laughed before bidding their goodbyes to us. I waved my hand until I saw them passed the huge gate of Mew's house.

I'm just glad that this day was turned into a breather— a quick escape from reality. I'm glad that I have the people that matters to me beside me as I celebrated my 21st birthday. All this time, I just thought of ignoring the 4th of December like it's just an ordinary day that will pass. I ignored it for the past years of my life and this is the only birthday I had that I celebrated.

I guess I don't have to dwell on the fact anymore that I'm an illegitimate child— was born out of wedlock and an unwanted child. I guess the stigma in my mind that I'm an unworthy child ends today. I'm not the same Kanawut anymore; I'm the best version of myself today and I will see to it that I will continue to improve everyday. I shall stop on regretting and feeling upset of what was— I should let go of it. I should accept accept what is in front of me right now and can only hope, pray and have faith in what will be.

Mew and I were both busy for the following days. I had to attend a lot of meetings because the ones that I should have, when I had my birthday celebration, were all canceled. In exchange, I had to apologize for the rescheduled meeting and had to work extra hard to finish the pending files that needs my improvement.

I also used my spare time in roaming around the firm to personally supervise all the teams that are currently under pressure for the delayed projects. I gave them insights and ways to do it fast and accurate.

"It's all about efficiency. You don't always have to work hard— work smart."

After my numerous guidance and checking on the workforce, they finally went full speed as they make designs, one after another like the ideas that came to mind flows naturally like water.

I'm happy that everything and everyone is doing well for the past weeks. We all reached our deadline and if not, even earlier than expected. With Mew's help and his empire behind him, we both managed to complete a quarter of the small projects in no time. His man power and management skills are very commendable.

Well I guess it is also a plus that I am his boyfriend and he's willing to do almost everything for me.

"Are you sure this is feasible?" one of the head managers asked as we stared at the presentation for the housing that is also a delayed project for two months now.

"I am sure sir. I've maximized every possible space and worked with our interior designers to at least give a minimalist design inside the house. I've also placed two rooms on the second floor, just as you suggested on the previous meeting. There's also a balcony connected on the second floor and it also serves as the roof for the parking lot that can accommodate at least a sedan."

"But do you honestly think our clients will buy a fully furnished house? The structure itself screams minimalistic designs and I'm not up for it since I am also not a fan of that. I would rather search for another company that offers a wide range of houses. This is only the first design mister Chandra. What can we expect about the other three designs?"

"S-Sir..."

"I agree with mister Frederick." I butted in and I saw how uneasy Chandra is. "I mean, the design is a little off and not everybody wants that type of design. We have to give them a general design but is also not common to many. We can maximize the space without giving away the touch of being classy." I smiled and looked at Chandra who is now dead nervous about the presentation. "Chill Chandra. You're perspiring." I gave him a carefree smile and he timidly smiled back. "Now... let's take into reconsideration that we may have a variety of clients in this project. We are in partnership with a construction company here. They aim to give their clients a wide variation of designs and that's what we should do. Their vision is also our vision. Got it?"

"Y-Yes sir."

He's still nervous! I want my employees to talk to me like I am their friend but I know that's hard. The hierarchy of an organization is already predetermined and making friends inside while maintaining professionalism is just another issue.

"Alright. I'll give you two days to revise the design then show me before we go in a meeting so we won't waste time and energy, okay?"

"Yes sir!"

Chill dude! Breathe!

"Good. Just give me the other designs so I can review it today and I'll just email or call mister Frederick again if I have questions and concerns. That will be all for today. Meeting adjourned."

I ended the meeting and got up on my feet before carrying my iPad and finally exiting the meeting room.

When I got outside, I saw my secretary waiting for me and she immediately walked with me.

"Sir, attorney Alwyn called earlier and he's asking for you. I told him that you are still in a meeting. He requested that you should give him a call after."

This is probably about the case.

"Thank you. I'll call him myself." I replied before going straight to my office.

I sat on my swivel chair before getting my phone and quickly dialed uncle Alwyn's number. I tried for a few times but he didn't pick it up. He must be busy. I'll just call later.

I spend the whole day doing paper works and reviewing the financial records for this month. It gradually increased but it is still not enough to recover our losses.

I looked at the time and it's already six thirty in the evening. I lost track of the time and I also forgot to call uncle Alwyn. With that in mind, I took my phone and dialed his number. This time, it didn't take a few rings before he picked up.

"Yes uncle?"

"Gulf your mother admitted the crime! She admitted that she killed your auntie!"

My body once again froze because of the numbing pain inside me. Nothing should surprise me by now but weirdly, she still did. I never thought killing your own flesh and blood would look that easy when it's her. She made it look like a daily job— like it was nothing to kill her own sister; that she can even eat, sleep and live well!

"S-She killed my auntie? S-She killed her own sister?"

"Frida already admitted to her crimes. She told the police that she hit Hilda with a hammer for five consecutive times until her skull cracked open— all because Hilda won't help your mother with her failing business. The police also found out that she is indebted with loan sharks, I guess that's why she resulted in such a method. The woman is desperate."

"But to kill her own sister!? Attorney that is pure evil!"

I can't stop on shaking as I held my phone still. This has to be a joke! A dream! Fuck them all! They are body without souls!

"I still can't believe it Gulf but the fact that she admitted only means we won the case."

"Tell me more uncle."

"Her husband helped her call the ambulance that day and they conspired in covering the crime scene by cleaning it but something doesn't add up."

That caught my attention and listened carefully.

"Their attorney denied the accusation against Everson and his assault against you. We have witnesses but the court allowed him to bail."

"What!? B-But didn't he also play a part in killing my auntie!? He knew everything! Uncle we can't let him get away!"

"I also said that but the fact that Everson was a minor when the crime happened and was influenced by his mother only made sense. Plus he is also a child with an ADHD. His doctor also presented a certificate and assessment that Everson is not mentally prepared with the sudden change of events. The police has been monitoring his behavior and he seems oddly quiet compared to what he was when he got arrested."

"But really!? A bail!? That kid can think straight! They are probably using their connections to get away with this!"

"They are... but clearly, Frida and her husband will not be able to go out of jail or a possible bail. That's far from possible Gulf but... I don't know what happened after that. The next thing I know, the court already released a permission for Everson's bail against our accusation."

"Attorney we have witnesses!"

"I know that Gulf but the court requires our party to at least have a concrete evidence against Everson for this. This is a separate case and I will see to it that we win this one too. The slush funds and the murder case are now in effect and we are just waiting for the verdict. The only problem is Everson. He's on loose and we can't afford to let our guard down. Call Mew after this. We can't risk your safety. Are your guards still around?" he asked.

"As far as I know, yes uncle. They are still around. I'll call Mew immediately."

There was a knock on the door that stopped me from talking and my secretary slowly came in.

"Sir, do you have anything else for me to do? If not can I go home now?"

"Damn. I'm sorry miss Suarez. Yes you can now go home. Sorry I was too busy to even check if you're still there."

"It's nothing sir. I'll take my leave now." she gently smiled before closing the door again.

"Hello uncle?"

"Gulf just keep your guard up. I'm not sure what your brother can do but something is really off. We can't take risks now."

"Alright uncle."

"Call Mew. I have to go and talk to the investigators."

"Thank you uncle." I said with finality before ending the call.

Without another thought, I pressed Mew's name in my contact list and called him.

"Yes babe? Are you done for today?"

"I still have a report to review but listen first." I started. "Everson bailed out of prison and is now free. Please check if your men are around."

"W-What? Babe how did that happen?"

"Mew I'll get into details once I get home okay? For now, check if your guards are still inside the vicinity. I still don't know what Everson is capable of doing."

I heard him heaved a sigh. "Alright babe. I'll call them and send more. Please keep your lines open so I can call you and vice versa."

"Sure thanks babe. I'm glad you're there." I smiled and I can sense him pouting.

"Anything for you."

"Enough of the sweetness I have to— what's that?" my thoughts were cut off as I smelled something funny.

"What is it?" Mew asked.

"Wait." I firmly said as I stood up and walked across the room. The weird smell keeps on getting stronger until I saw a red liquid gushing through the lower part of the door.

"What the fuck is this?" I hissed as I touched it before smelling it. "Fuck!" I shouted as I turned the door handle but it was locked! Fuck! It's gasoline!

"Babe what's happening!?"

"Mew there's gasoline on the floor!"

"What!?"

"Fuck! Fuck! Open the door!" I shouted as I tried to pull the hard wooden door but I miserably failed. "Anybody there? Open the door!"

I heard a chuckling on the other side and I quickly pressed my head on the flat surface of the door.

"Who is there!" I shouted but the chuckling continues.

"It's me... brother." his voice suddenly reminded me of blood. His voice immediately caused waves of shivers down my spine.

"What do you want!?" I shouted as I banged the door.

"B-Babe I'm going there. Don't end the call please!" Mew said through the other line.

"Mew fast! Call the guards too!"

The question of why don't I have the number of my guards is also a mystery to me! Why the fuck did I not ask for it! Stupid!

"Guards?" I heard Everson laughed at the other side of the door. "They won't get here in time. Those guards are complete idiots. You are also an idiot... just like your dead auntie Hilda."

"What do you want!? Fuck, open this goddamn door!"

"I want you dead!" he laughed as I saw more gasoline gushing through the door. "I want you dead just like how I hammered your auntie Hilda down! I want you  to burn in fire and join your auntie Hilda in hell! You two are complete pests for my mom! Both of you are rejects in the society!"

"Fuck you! Open this door!" I screamed but he just laughed at me.

"Say what you want but I will never be liable for what I did because... well I can control everything. I have your mom and my dad's brain wrapped around my fingers. They will do everything for me and right now, they are not here but don't worry, I'll make sure to join them... after you burn inside your office. "

I tried to stay calm as I dialed Mew's number again because I accidentally ended the call! He answered it and as I'm about to put it on my ear, the next thing I saw... was fire.

-------------------------------

We placed #10 in tragic category! You guys are the best!

170 VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!

Make it quick because I want to write the next part!!!!!!!!!!

BL stan Twitter: @/MamaMoBright

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

352K 16.5K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
124K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...