The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

17. I dont like the dark

1.1K 57 6
By yasmine2700

A/n

I updated this last week and just now finding out it didn't.....sorry

Sorry if it's bad or really bad grammar
~_~_~_

Recap:
She was sitting on the bed and looked at me. "You have a very big room."

I looked around. "Aren't you rich?"

She rolled her eyes. "Well....yeah."

"Then why do you seem so amazed at the house?"

She shrugged. "I'm use to all my friends not having a lot of money like me. Usually they just want to be my friend because I have money."

I nodded. "Well...they suck."

My door opened and a girl from my school was standing there. "I'm come to confess my love to you."

I raised a brow and leaned against the closet smirking. "Continue."

Clayton's P.O.V

She looked at Andrea and back at me then to Andrea. "who are you? can you give us privacy."

Andrea moved back on my bed and put her arms behind her and smirked. "Nah, but you can proceed to express your love to my mate though."

She glared at Andrea and left. I looked at Andrea and looked down. "She's so my mate."

I pushed off the wall and moved toward the door. "Come on."

I walked out and went to Colton's door. Knocking he opened it and he was shirtless. I raised a brow and he saw my confusion. "Yeah."

"Why are you shirtless?"

He pushed the door open all the way and there was a girl sitting in his bed. She waved and I looked back at him. "Dude." I was speechless. I had nothing to say. We just got back and he was already boning some girl. " Going to my house. I'll see you later."

He put his hand out so we can do our handshake but I put my hands up. "I'll pass."

I grabbed Andreas hand and pulled her with me.

Mom was sitting on the sofa with Levi. I stopped and looked at them. "Am I still the only one who finds him being awake weird."

She looked at me. "Yeah. But I'm not putting much thought to it."

"Well, I'm going to the house."

"Alright. Be safe."

"Where are you going without saying hello to me."

I put my head down. "Hello grandma."

"And me." I looked me see both grandmothers standing there.

I waved. "Bye."

I usually called Levi's mom granny and my dads mom just plain grandma but they both were standing there.

Granny grabbed Andrea. "Well aren't you pretty."

Andrea smiled. "Thank you."

Why is she acting like that. She doesn't talk like that.

Grandma looked at me to her. "You are mates."

I nodded. "Yeah. Can we go now."

I didn't trust the both of them together.

Granny smiled. "Babies."

Andrea raised a brow. "Babies?"

Oh goddess help. I quickly went to them. "Ok we are leaving."

"Babies. I wasn't more gran babies."

"Mom." Levi looked at her.

She looked at him. "shush Levi."

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be a grandparent yet." My mom said looking at them.

"I don't care. I'm old. I need more little ones running around."

I picked Andrea up and went to the door. "We are leaving. I'm not listening to this."

"There better be a earthquake tonight and it better be coming from that house."

"MOM!" I heard Levi yell.

I walked out the house as quickly as possible I put Andrea down and walked to the garage.

She kept laughing and I glared at her. "What's so funny."

"Your family is interesting."

I rolled my eyes and opened the garage. "My family is a bunch of weirdos."

"How many cars do you have?"

I looked inside and there were about 12. "Well, it's some of the packs but the first 5 are mine and my parents."

"Do you have a job or something"

I smirked and walked to my white jeep. "If being good looking is a job then yeah."

"You moron." She got in and then my back door opened. I looked to see Lilly. I completely forgot about her.

" I'm coming with you. I'm not staying in this house with all these...wolf people."

I rolled my eyes and started the car. The sun was going down and it felt like it was going to rain Soon. And something didn't seem right. I was driving the driveway onto the street. I was at thr the edge of the protection around the pack house. Once I leave, we could be attacked by anything.

"Stay here. "

"What's wrong?"

"Something isn't right."

I got out and stood in front of the car. I looked down the road and everything seems fine. But the vibe was off. I went back to the car and that's when a wolf ran at me and tackled me. I pushed it off and I growled. It got in the protection circle so there wasn't anything magical about this.

'Rouge.' I linked to the pack.

I was bored and tired. Really don't feel like being bothered. He ran at me but he was tackled by one of the scouts that must have been near by.

"Thanks." I said as I got in the car and drove to the house.

~~~~

I drove into the drive way and turned the car off. My uncle Dylan has been staying here. I got out as did they. The car ride was silent. I'm starting to think they are in shock. They followed me up to the house and we entered. It's smelled of my locker room at school.

"Dylan dude what the fuck." I yelled.

He looked from the top of the stairs. "Welcome home."

"Dude. It smells like ass."

"I'm a guy."

"Okay. Now clean."

"You sound like your mother."

"Since I am her son I would think so." I said walking to open windows.

I turned to the girls. "Sorry for the smell. I retard uncle is such a guy he doesn't know how to clean."

They both laughed. I walked up stairs and to my room. I opened my door
And turned around. "Now. I have rules."

Andreas P.O.V

Was this guy some millionaire. His house is huge. The outside looks like a modern house. But the inside was like a mansion. There was two set of stairs going up on each side when you walked in. I looked up and there was a big window above that you could see the sky. I didn't even smell whatever Clayton smelled. He went toward the stairs and walked up we followed him to a door and he opened it. He turned to us and spoke. "Now. I have rules."

"Which are." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't wake me up in the morning or I will possibly kill you. Don't prank me or I will possibly kill you. Lastly don't touch my food, or I will kill you."

"What the hell kind of rule is that?" Lilly asked frowning.

"A rule that would save your life." A guy said from no where.

I jumped and turned to see a guy walking down the hall. He was tall and very good looking. He looked like Allison but a guy. He was extremely attractive. What was it with all these people being sexy.
Lilly slid over to him. "You must be Dylan."

He looked down at her and smiled. "And you must be thirsty."

I couldn't help but laugh. Because that was the funniest thing I have ever heard ever since I got here. I'm gonna like him.

He looked up and looked at me. "I believe your name is Andrea."

He put his hand out to shake. I put my hand to shake it. "How did you know?"

"I can see the future in some ways. It's sometimes true. Sometimes not. But you...I seen coming."

"And you didn't want to share with me." Clayton said walking in his room.

I followed him in his room and it was huge. It looked the same as in the other house. I looked on the wall but there was no tv. I tuned back into his conversation with his uncle.

"He can suck my...."

"Ha not." Dylan cut him off.

I raised a brow.What were they talking about?

"Umm Clayton? Where's you tv?"

He looked at his wall and then to
His bed. He grabbed a remote and pushed a button. Then the wall opened up and a huge tv came out the wall. He handed me the remote. "Right there."

I took the remote and looked at it. Was this even invented yet or what. There's no commercials for this. I want one.

"But let me show you where your rooms are." He said walking to a door in his room. I followed him but stopped. "This is your closet." It could be another room. I mean there was a a mirror on the ceiling. Half of the closet wasn't even used. He was at the other end of the closet and there was a door.

"I know that. But this is connected to mine." He opened the door and disappeared into the dark. I stopped, I don't do the dark. The light turned on and I walked through his closet to the room. This room was about the same size but the walls were white and the carpet was the color as his walls,navy blue.

"Sorry, but this room doesn't have a bathroom. It's across the hall. But you do have your own balcony." He walked over to the glass door and opened it. It was raining outside. It seemed pretty dark but he turned the light on. He shut the light off and closed the door. "So you basically share a closet with me. The bathroom is across the hall like I said and the remote for the tv is in the drawer next to the bed."

He turned to Lilly. "follow me."

She followed him close behind and disappeared into the hallway. I stood in the room feeling small. I walked through the closet to his room to look more. To find out more about him. I went over to his bed and sat down. It was like a cloud and it smelt like him. His walls were navy blue and his carpet was white. There was a door by the tv which was probably his bathroom. He has his name above his bed with a number 12 football jersey. I smiled, he seemed very sentimental. Wait what. Why am I acting like this. I don't like him. I looked on the dresser next to me. He had a picture of his mom and a guy that looked just like him. I'm guessing this was his real father. Then there was a picture of him I'm a football jersey with Levi standing next to him Smiling. He looked as though he had the perfect life.
I looked at the tv and seen my reflection in the black screen. "Maybe this is life's way of saying I'm gonna be okay."

"Andrea."

I was startled and looked at the doorway. It was Dylan. I smiled. "Yeah."

"Wanna see something."

I got up and followed him down the hall. We stopped at the Top of the steps and I looked down at the front door. "Andrea."

I looked at him. "You can see the future right."

"Yeah. But it's not solid why?"

"Where will I be from now?"

He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I frowned. "So you do know."

He nodded and turned around. "I can't tell you because that would be messing with the future and that can be bad sometimes. But I wanted to show you this."

He opened a table drawer that had flowers sitting on it. He handed
Me a book. "It's a book on our family and werewolf history. Well...it sort of writes itself. "

"Why are you giving it to me ?"

"Because like I said. I can see the future and something tells me your gonna need it."

"Your scaring me." I watched him.

He smirked. "I'm Dylan. I scare everyone."

He walked down the stairs and I was about to walk back to my room but stopped when I seen how dark it was in the hall way. I turned and whisper yelled down the steps. "Dylan."

No reply. "Dylan."

I walked down the steps and looked around I didn't know where to go. I looked at the book. I opened it and the first page said Jason. Isn't that claytons dad? I turned the page and it had a lot about him. I thought it was a family thing not a profile. It had some stuff on wolves,packs, rankings, and other weird things. I flipped through the pages and stopped. My name was on a page,but everything was blank. Weird.

I closed the book. I need to sleep,this is too much. Clayton said he can do things humans can't. So can he hear me if I said I need his help? I'm Andrea, I don't ask for help. I walked back up the steps and looked into the dark. "I can do this."

"So how long are you going to stand there?"

I screamed and turned around. I saw a girl I didn't know. There was a growl and I jumped. Clayton came out the dark was looking at her. "Really Skyler, you didn't have to scare her."

She shrugged. "I like having fun." She walked down the steps and turned left.

"Are you okay?"

"Just take me to my room please." I said looking at the dark.

He laughed and turned around. "Why didn't you turn the light on." He reached for a light switch and the light turned on. I glared at him and walked passed him and turned to a door.

"Wrong room." That Dylan's room Clayton said amused.

I walked to the next door and went to open it. "That's a closet."

I walked to the next door. "That's my room."

I walked to the next one. "is this my room sir asshole."

He nodded and I walked in. I closed the door and walked to the Bed. I sat the book on the table next to the bed and then looked down at myself. "I need something to sleep in."

Clayton walked out the closet and I laughed. "So....you came out the closet huh Clayton?"

He glared. "Ass."

He threw me a shirt and some pants. "Shirts mine and the pants are my moms. Pretty sure you two are the same size. But yeah, goodnight."

"Clayton, can you leave the closet light on?"

He nodded and walked back to his room. I heard the door shut in the other side and grabbed the clothes. " I'm gonna wake him up in the morning."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~
A/N
Updates all day everyday .....that's a lie.
Love youuuuu!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.6K 23
"So," he said. "Let me get this straight: You're a werewolf?" "Yes." "Who lives with a group of other werewolves?" "Yes." "And you all have normal ev...
552 26 30
Being a wolf with a special powers seems to come at a price for Abigail. A slave to her pack and a wolf who wants to run. Once she escaped what will...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
14.2K 155 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...