Choices And Chances (COMPLETE...

By BaiErottika

Warning | Mature Content Read at your own risk. MEWGULF ๐Ÿ’• PREQUEL OF PERFECT TWO More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
(1) CRUSH
(2) ARRANGE
(3) NUMBER
(4) SPRITE
(5) FEELINGS
(6)FIRST KISS WITHOUT LABEL
(7)JEALOUSY
(8)THE FATHER
(9)CIRCUMSTANCES
(10) CONFLICT
(11)REVELATION
(12)CHEAT
(13)ISSUE
(14)CHOOSE
(15) 7 Years Later
(16) DRUNK
(17)NOSTALGIA
(18) DENTISTE
(19) SUCK
(20) YES
(21) FRAUDULENT
(22) SPANK
(23) CULPRIT
(25)BLOOD
(26)MOTHER'S LOVE
(27)AWAKE
(28) PERFECT
(29)DOWRY
(30)WEDDING DAY
(31)MALDIVES(fifty Shades Of MEW)
(32)VANILLA
(33)ORGY NIGHT
(34)EMOTIONS
(35)CAVE QUICKIE
(36) DRIFT
37)CHOPPER
(38)SURPRISE
(39) SONS
(40)EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 FAMILY DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SILVER WEDDING
AUTHOR'S NOTE

(24)ABDUCTED

5.2K 336 32
By BaiErottika

Mew was left there, frozen.
As he stares at the ring on his hands.

He's giving up on me?
Is it my fault to not include him on my problems? Am I being irrational?

Mew put the ring on his chest pocket, he will make it up to Gulf, just like before, they will fight and argue but at the end of the day, they will still make up.

He's been stress this past few days. He's not sleeping nor eating good. He wants to hug Gulf and ask for comfort on what he is facing now. But his pride dont let him.

He don't want to involve Gulf in this. He still want Gulf's mother's acceptance.

He told Nong Stu to order yellow roses as it symbolize apology.

He just finish his work and he go straight to the hospital to talk to Gulf.

He walk to the lobby with the flowers on his hand when he saw First.
He recognized him base on Gulf's mother IG story.

Pleng saw him and she wave at him.

"Engineer, hello.."

"Hey, Nurse Pleng, where is Director Kana?"

"I didn't see him around, wait I'll ask Doctor First." she call First and he walk towards them.

"Doc First he is Engineer Jongcheveevat, Director Kana's Fiancée, he wants to know if you see Director around?"
Pleng ask as he look at the two men looking intensely to each other.

"Nurse Pleng, can you leave us for a minute please?" First said.
Nurse Pleng nodded and left.

"So, you are the fiancée."
First said as he look on Mew's physique.

"And you are the friend?" Mew did the same with intensity, trying to provoke him.

First did not buy his provocation,
"Before he left here three hours ago right after we finished a surgery, he didn't bother to rest, he said he wants to surprise you in your office since you are not really in good terms, until now he didn't came back."

And it is already six in the evening.
He felt silent and guilty.
He shouldn't have shouted and pick a fight with Gulf.

"Anyway Engineer, if you are not capable of making him happy in anyways, give him up and I'll do it." First said with fury in his eyes.

"No, you should kill me first before you can get him Doctor, I really want to see you try, and he is not a toy to be toss around." Mew snapped at him

He get out of the premises and head straight to his condo. There he saw Aunt Mae, his house help.

"Is Gulf here Auntie?"

"No, he didn't come here, I am here since morning."

Mew let out a harsh breath.
Gulf was not like this, he is a straight forward talker, if he dont want something he will say it directly on you and advise you to be better, it's not his attitude to walk out and hide.

He call their friends and ask if Gulf is with them but nothing.

It is getting late, and he is really worried. There is an unexplainable thump on his heart.

"BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

***

GULF wakes up coughing because someone pour cold water on him and some of it enters his nose.

"So the sleeping bitch is awake, well not sleeping beauty because I know I am far beautiful than you." Art walk towards him and he grip Gulfs jaw.

Gulf shake his head to remove Art's hand. Then he notice he is tied on a single chair.

He saw Art call the men.
"You, do everything as planned, and wait for my signal, and the two of you guard the entrance."

The three men obliged.

Gulf roam his eyes on the place, they are on an abandoned buliding. Luckily there was only one light and his back is facing the dark so he slowly tug the rope that was use to tied his hand and slowly tried loosening it.

"Why are you doing this Art?" He ask trying to divert his Art's attention as he continues to loosen the rope.

"Remember the time I warn you? That I can push someone off of a building? It will happen soon. And it will be published as suicide, sweet pitiful death." Then he laugh maniacally.

"You're crazy!" Gulf shouted back.

"It's because of you! You ruin my self esteem. Never in my entire life I felt so insecure, then you came! You get the attention of P'Mew, he neglected me while I am always with him, your FUCKING father brought our share on Suankularb and that makes you and P'Mew the stockholders." he shouted his eyes was very red.

Gulf sense that he's into drugs and he really needed a professional help.
He dont have any idea of what his father did.

"Please Art think rationally, I am not bad towards you despite of what you did before, you hurt me. But i didn't hurt you back. So please stop the hate and love yourself." Gulf pleaded, secretly saying thanks heavens he felt the tie loosening despite of his wrist being bruised in it.

"You're not the one to talk, stop saying that as if you know my pain!"

"I know your pain, the pain you've cause me before was much worse! I cant believe you've gone this far just for a lame reason!"

Art barge on him, and he punch Gulf on the face.

"For you it is lame! But not for me!"

Gulf felt the pain, he even see small fireflies, and then his cheek felt numb and he taste the iron taste of blood on his lips.

"That's a good punch." Gulf smirks at him.

"You ruin everything, seven years ago we are happy, both our families supported and liked us to be together, and Mew didn't disagree, I know he loves me back then, but eversince you came all of it changed!" Art still pissed and he slap Gulf on the other side of his face.

"You are lucky that I am tied here Art." Gulf gritted his teeth. Now he put force on loosening the tie but still it's not yet removing.

"Why dont you call P'Mew.. So we can have a little bonding session."

"No! Don't you dare!"

Art sit on a table from a distance and he write something on a paper, then he get the phone of Gulf, it has facelock so he force Gulf to look at it to be unlocked.

A triumphant smile appears on his face as the phone open.

"You will call him to come here or I will kill your mother?"

"What the fuck Art! You're crazy, fuck you!" Gulf tried to move but the tie restraint him.

"Stop wasting your energy." Art smirk at him. He then took out his own phone and he call someone.

He turn the loud speaker on.

"Are you in position?"

"Yes boss, I'm on the rooftop of the opposite building facing the hospital, Dr. Traipipattanapong is right behind my lenses, I'm in my sniper gun, waiting for your order." the man said in the line making Gulf's eyes wide in fear and worries.

It's his mother, Damn it!

"Now Director, You will call your fiancée or you will prepare the burial of your beloved mother, the time is running.. Tick tack tick tack." Art said in a sing song voice.

Gulf felt horrified. If Mew will come here there is a possibility that he can manipulate Art to stop his craziness, while his mother...

Gulf squint his eyes. He should decide.

"I'll call him. Please dont hurt my Mother!" Gulf felt his tears flowing down in hatred on this man.

"Pull back. But keep standby." He said to the man on the other line then he end the call.

He get Gulf's phone again and dialled the name 😋LOVE on it. He knows it is Mew, so corny.

He give the paper to Gulf and he put the phone near his mouth.

Mew pick up the phone.

"Baby thank god, where are you? Are you okay? Please tell me please.. I'm sorry please."
Worry was audible on Mew's tone.

Gulf heart breaks as he hear his voice. Then he clears his throat and he read that was written on the paper.

"Come here in North Pattaya. In a warehouse, I'm waiting for you, I have a surprise love."

"Okay I'll come right away. Stay where you are."

Then Art drop the call and he tapped Gulf's face.

"Good boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
375K 23.7K 65
๐Š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ”๐ญ๐ก ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง AidanxReese 1๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ - ๐‘ท๐’๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ 2๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•...
6.6K 327 6
"I fall for you, Mew," Kimmon said nervously. "Sorry Kimmon, but I'm not gay and I love my girlfriend," Mew said. _________________________________...