The Consequences of Falling I...

Fizaxbieber द्वारा

"That's like inviting death with open arms. Why would you do that?" "Was hoping to get saved by someone." In... अधिक

Preface
Characters aesthetic
01: The Consequences of Hating
02: The Consequences of Bullying
03: The Consequences of Self-Loathing
04: The Consequences of Trying
05: The Consequences of Hesitation
06: The Consequences of Lip Locking
07: The Consequences of Regrets
08: The Consequences of Betrayal
09: The Consequences of Bad Decisions
10: The Consequences of Escaping
11: The Consequences of Being Different
12: The Consequences of Recalling
13: The Consequences of Ignoring
14: The Consequences of Pretending
15: The Consequences of Worrying
16: The Consequences of Fighting
17: The Consequences of Helping
18: The Consequences of Wanting
19: The Consequences of Losing
20: The Consequences of Smiling
21: The Consequences of Messing Up
22: The Consequences of Nicknames
23: The Consequences of Denying
24: The Consequences of Sharing
25: The Consequences of Always
26: The Consequences of Finding
27: The Consequences of Distancing
28: The Consequences of Changing
30: The Consequences of Panicking
31: The Consequences of Learning
32: The Consequences of Clashing
33: The Consequences of Starting Over
34: The Consequences of Yearning
35: The Consequences of Following
36: The Consequences of Hiding
37: The Consequences of Showing
38: The Consequences of Falling
39: The Consequences of Raining
40: The Consequences of Chasing
41: The Consequences of Tripping
42: The Consequences of Resisting
43: The Consequences of Tackling
44: The consequences of Raging
45: The Consequences of Dating
46: The Consequences of Loving
A message from Royce
Afterword
Extra chapter: one

29: The Consequences of Running

5.9K 497 99
Fizaxbieber द्वारा

Sweat slowly trickled down from Royce's neck, his eyes anxiously glancing at the kids surrounding him. Being cornered by a bunch of bullies in the bathroom really wasn't a pleasant feeling. He just wanted to take a piss peacefully after his last class but his luck really was unfortunate. There was no escaping this.

"You guys don't have to do this. . ." Royce muttered meekly, fingers twitching lightly.

"Shut the fuck up, you manwhore." One of the kids within the group snapped. This person tried to look tough and bold but apparently, his face was smeared with bruises all over for some reason. "You deserve a good beating."

Royce raised a brow. "And for what?"

"Because of that bastard Nathan." He clapped his hands excitedly, a disgusting look emerging on his face.

Royce became stiff at the mention of his name and gripped the strap of his backpack tightly, asking in a strained voice. "What does it have to do with him?"

"Don't try to act innocently." Someone from the back called out. "It has everything to do with him."

While Royce was seemingly confused others nodded and the guy with the most messed up face sneered in anger. "He's been going around defending you and chasing us. Last week he fought all of us and punched me. He punched me! Just because we were making fun of you. The audacity of that piece of shit."

Royce held his breath. It made sense, the pieces fell right into their places but it was hard to believe Nathan would do such a thing, that he fought for him and the reason behind his suspension was somehow connected to Royce. He was pretty much in disbelief.

His heartbeat picked up as he rambled. "A-Are you sure? I think you've got it wrong. It can't be Nathan. He hates me. Are we talking about the same person here?"

"Are my bruises not evident enough for you, dumbass?" He took a step forward, eyes filled with rage. Royce backed off immediately, his mind turning into panic mode. Shit! He still needed to get out of this situation first. His eyes searched for something in the stalls but there wasn't anything that could help him against four people. Think!

Royce sputtered out the first thought that crossed his mind, his eyes wide to make his act look more believable. "I- look! Is that Nathan standing behind you?"

They fell for his trick, darting to check behind their backs. It was only for a fleeting moment but Royce sprinted, pushing the boys out of his way with whatever strength he had, some falling, some losing their balance, and thank goodness they had slow reflexes.

Royce didn't dare to stop, dashing in the empty hallway, he could hear the angry yells and shouts. His luck was just so bad there wasn't anyone around to help and even if there was someone, he doubts they'd be willing to help.

At the end of the exit, a figure was half bent, busy in tying their shoes. Royce screamed desperately, "Help."

It just so happened to be Nathan.

*

this chapter is so . . . weird!😔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

165K 6.1K 52
"So," He grabbed the hand covering my face, moving it out of the way. "You saw, didn't you?" I stumbled out of my chair, backing away from him. "I-I...
23.3K 629 23
Blonde and lilac hair. That is the only thing that separates Usagi and Yumiko from being identical sisters. Sharing the same bed, clothes and habits...
The Rich Boy's Assistant Paul Victor द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

182K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
3.4M 76.8K 39
Ace Carter Greyson, her husband of five long years demanded divorce on the night of their fifth wedding anniversary. Reason? Simply because she can't...