The Queens Servant

By ARandomPersonXD2

Three Musketeers (2011) Athos x reader Y/N loved her students, and when one sends a letter asking for her to... More

Authors note
A Letter
2 O'clock
The Three Musketeers
Trust No One
Never Leaves
A Test
Tutor?
'New Suits and All!'
The New Suits!
The talk about another person that people think you like.
Art. a lot of art
Airship
Letting Someone In
A/N
Soooo...
A Mission
The Ending
Yo what-
Wha-
Happy Valentines Day
Rewritting the story
Should I???
No remake but-

A Servant's mission

705 18 0
By ARandomPersonXD2

Well I didn't think I would have a job today but, oh well.

I was going to talk to my friends later but as soon as the welcome finished I was needed for the task of recollecting plans stolen and an assassin on the run.

Well, so much for a rest.

I can't be angry though I did sign up for this when I became the Servant. I try to avoid killing, sometimes it is necessary, but I will always leave an apology for the poor families that are left behind.

I arrive at the inn, the assassin is supposed to be staying at and get a stable room for Charity. I walk in and see the assassin sitting in a corner with a drink. If I want to take him without casualties, I need to be cautious about this so I sit down and order something to drink.

I slowly sip the drink, I am not a lightweight, but I can't take the chance right now. After awhile the man goes upstairs and when ten seconds pass I follow. When I make it up, I pick the lock and let myself in.

...

...

...

He's gone.

...

...

...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

I jump out the window to the stable. I saw his horse there so he couldn't have gotten too far. I  look to see the assassin getting his horse. Pulling out one of my daggers, I place it to his throat and tell him, "You're under arrest for stealing from the crown and planning to assassinate her Royal Highness."

I cuff him, help him on to his horse and we ride back home.

I start to think on the last few days when the assassin speaks.

"You really think that a cell can keep me?"

"I think that the nice cell where all assassins go would be perfect for you." I say not wanting to hear a monologue today.

"...So, do you even know what I did?"

"Stole plans for the entire palace layout and an attempt at the Queen's life." I state.

Finally I turn to look at the man, "My only question is, why Her Majesty?"

He rolls his eyes, "Well looks like she's the only one with a brain in this country."

"So you wanted to start a war?"

"Duh." (Don't even think about it)

The rest of the ride was quiet, except for the odd complaint. When we got back, I noticed someone on the roof of the Queen's wing. Running up the stairs, I go to the Queen's room to make sure she's safe. After making sure she's all right, (and calling more guards obviously.)

I go up to the roof to find several musketeers lying dead.

I was shocked, as far as I know the intruder hadn't done anything else. I alert the guards and have them take the bodies away.

Something isn't right here, and I intend to find out what.

A/n sorry this is so short! I really wanted the mission to fit the time constraint to make back in time for Lord Buckingham leaving. So I couldn't let it be to long or drawn out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 171 12
At the age of thirteen Amelia's life changed for the worse. Her mother was hung and her father abandoned her. Now after five years she is learning mo...
26.5K 571 18
Antoinette de Lorraine: Comtesse of Chevreuse, ally to the Musketeers, and the adored lover of Aramis joins on the escapade established by the betray...
9.3K 240 19
This is a sequel to 'Our Musketeer Girl'. Our favourite group of musketeer's are back from war, all different in many ways from what they've seen, bu...
30.7K 775 26
What if D'artagnan didn't travel to Paris alone?? What if his fourteen year old sister had gone with him?? And what if their father had trained them...