Choices And Chances (COMPLETE...

By BaiErottika

Warning | Mature Content Read at your own risk. MEWGULF 💕 PREQUEL OF PERFECT TWO More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
(1) CRUSH
(2) ARRANGE
(3) NUMBER
(4) SPRITE
(5) FEELINGS
(6)FIRST KISS WITHOUT LABEL
(7)JEALOUSY
(8)THE FATHER
(9)CIRCUMSTANCES
(10) CONFLICT
(11)REVELATION
(12)CHEAT
(13)ISSUE
(14)CHOOSE
(15) 7 Years Later
(16) DRUNK
(17)NOSTALGIA
(18) DENTISTE
(19) SUCK
(20) YES
(21) FRAUDULENT
(22) SPANK
(24)ABDUCTED
(25)BLOOD
(26)MOTHER'S LOVE
(27)AWAKE
(28) PERFECT
(29)DOWRY
(30)WEDDING DAY
(31)MALDIVES(fifty Shades Of MEW)
(32)VANILLA
(33)ORGY NIGHT
(34)EMOTIONS
(35)CAVE QUICKIE
(36) DRIFT
37)CHOPPER
(38)SURPRISE
(39) SONS
(40)EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 FAMILY DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SILVER WEDDING
AUTHOR'S NOTE

(23) CULPRIT

5.7K 336 26
By BaiErottika

After what he did to Gulf, Mew distance himself, he is still sweet, caring and loving but he tried to reign his possessiveness. He dont want to lose Gulf because of his bad deeds.

While waiting for Agent Run, he arranged all their photo frames on the table designated only for their photos in a corner of his office. He smile a little while looking at a cute photo of him and Gulf on the bridge. He's blushing hard as Mew kissed his cheek on the picture.

A soft audible knock wakes Mew on his reverie.

"Come in."

"Good afternoon Mr. Jongcheveevat," Agent Run offers a handshake and Mew obliged.

"Take a sit Agent Run." He point the visitors chair in front of his desk "You have a lead?"

"Actually, Yes, this folder is a compilations of my reports and investigations this week." Agent Run handed him a red folder.

He open it eagerly, and he is not surprised on what he read.

"What make him do this things?" Anger envelopes Mew and he his jaws keep on clenching as he gripped the folder.

"He is drowning in debt for too much gambling addiction."

"But all of their assets and wealth still intact?" Mew ask as he continue reading it.

"A few property remain, as well as his son's properties."

"Thank you for filing a temporary restraining order Agent, I cant think well this past few days."

"That's the least that I can do Mr. Jongcheveevat, atleast we do the measures for them to stay on the country, so we can chase them anytime."

"I'll talk to the board and we will file a case, maybe we can get their assets as an exchange for this damage." Mew gritted his teeth.

"Call me anytime if something came up Mr. Jongcheveevat." Agent Run stand up and turns towards the door.

Mew walked him out, then he call Nong Stu to make a photocopies of the folders content for all board members.

He then contact his lawyer and find a way to froze all bank accounts and assets of the culprits family.

'NO ONE DARES TO DEFY ME WITHOUT TASTING THEIR OWN MEDICINE'

***

GULF just finished assisting First on his first Major surgery in this hospital.

He walks out of the operating room when First walk with him.

"You did great inside, Medicine was really your passion."
He said while walking with Gulf.

"Nah, you didn't see me pose in the camera, that's my passion, well.. This line runs in the blood." Gulf removes the second layer of his surgical gloves as he throws already the first layer, then he wipe his hands with a hanky and put back his ring.

"Is that an engagement ring?" With wide eyes First ask him

"Yes," Gulf smiles at him "It's beautiful right? It's a French Pave diamond."

"Cool." First just whistled. "Wanna go out later?".

"Naahh, I plan on visiting him since we are Not really in good terms these days."

"Oh, Is that so.. Just give it time, you will be okay soon."

"I hope so.. Anyway i gotta go."
Gulf wave at First who look at him with eyes full of envy.

He wish he was the one making Gulf smile like that, oh how he just wish..

***

"Gentlemen, that files in front of you are concrete evidence that someone manipulates the Finance Department to approved those GHOST PROJECTS so they release funds. How idiot they could be? Firstly, before a project got a fund. We will discuss it here right? Second, we will do a research about the client and talk to them, third we will vote if we will approve it or not, am I right?"

All the boards and his father nodded.

"This shit happened because the culprit was the COO who was now nowhere to be found. I already do some precautionary measures on that."

The continue to talk about the topic.

Gulf spotted Nong Stu walking on the lobby.

"Hi Nong Stu, is President Mew upstairs?" Gulf smile cheekily.

"Yes, Director, he's on the conference room at the moment. You can go to his office if you want to wait, they will finish any moment from now."

"Thank you!" He chirped before he go to the elevators and head straight to the top floor, on the President's office.

While on his way there, he notice all the empty cubicles for the employees.
He wondered where they are.

He come inside the office of Mew, he look around, the interior design was minimalist and with a shade of blue and black, very manly. He walk to Mew's desk and glides his fingers on the name plate infront.

MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEVEEVAT
PRESIDENT ON OPERATIONS
J&J HOLDINGS

ITS funny that he can spell Mew's name in a second and yet he can mispell his own name.

He spotted the table full of photo frames, all of their selfies and groufies since seven years ago. His heart swell. Mew really treasured every memories with him.

He decided to sit on Mew's swivel chair.

"So this is how it felt to be the president of a huge company, hashtag Stressful." He laugh at the thought.

He's busy scanning the random papers mew's table when he saw an eye catching red folder.

Out of curiosity he opened it and he almost fell on the chair on what he read.

"J&J FINANCIAL STATEMENT

IN PAST WEEKS THEY LOST 500MILLION BAHT. ON UNKNOWN REASON."

Gulf gasped. What is this?
He turn to the next page.

C. O. O. JUANCHAINAT APPROVED GHOST PROJECTS AND ARCHITECTURE HEAD AND VICE PRESIDENT ART PAKPOOM RELEASED A FUND

He turn to the next page again.

TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER
FORBIDS ANY MEMBERS OF JUANCHAINAT FAMILY TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

Gulf was so engrossed in reading when Mew barged in.

"Baby what the hell?!" in a large steps he grabbed the folder on Gulf's hand.

"Yeah, what the hell, can you explain what is going on?" Gulf crosses his arms on his chest.

"It's none of your concern." Mew said in a stern voice.

"None? Let me remind you that i am your soon to be husband, that makes me concern, your problem is my problem, if i can help, I will help you, love, we are in this together right?"
Gulf got up on the chair and walk towards Mew.

"No, still I am not accepting any help from you." His voice is not wavering.

"I know you needed help! I can invest, I have my own assets and funds."

"I said I dont need your help!  Are you even thinking? Your family will think that I am just using you and your wealth! Leave this problem on me. Im working my way to fix this." Mew snapped at him.

Gulf felt hurt. "Then what can I do for you?"

"Stay away from me for a while, let me focus on this problem."

Gulf's eyes widen.
"What do you mean?!"

"Let me focus on this."

"Fine," Gulf remove the ring on his finger and give it to Mew.

"Give it back to me when you NEED me again."

He march to the door and slammed it hard that it shooked a little.

He's contemplating if he will come back inside and reconcile or walk away.

In the end he walk to the elevators and go down.
He's a bad timing. He felt bad. He knows that Mew are in crisis now and yet he give him more issue to think.

He reach the parking lot when he saw Art leaning on a black Mustang car.

"Can we talk?" He ask Gulf.
He looks different, his disheveled hair and red eyes.

Without thinking Gulf agreed.
After he get in Art's car. He felt a handkerchief with an excessive amount of chloroform covers his nose, after that EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
55.7K 3.6K 42
Matured content+18 BxB ( romance ) 🔞⚽🐼 - story completed -
20.7K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...