Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2

6K 130 88
By RisingHopper01

Y/N, Issei, Kiba, and Koneko walk down the hidden stairs Koneko found.

Raynare: "Come in devils." The groups steps into the basement to see Asia chained to a cross with the room filled with priests.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!"

Asia: "Y/N....Issei..."

Y/N: "Don't worry Asia we'll get you down from there!" Issei starts to run towards Asia but Kiba grabs his arm and pulls him back.

Kiba: "Hyodo watch out!" A spear falls in front of the group exploding. Issei and Kiba try to jump out of the way but the shockwave sends them into a wall. Y/N picks up Koneko and video game jumps in the air escaping the blast.

Y/N: "You ok Koneko-Chan?" Koneko nods to Y/N.

Y/N: "Maybe I should of picked up one of the guys since you have high defense." Koneko huffs and hugs Y/N.

Y/N: "Ok ok I get it I made the right choice. I just hope Kiba and Issei are ok." Y/N lands on the ground and puts Koneko down.

Raynare: "It's a touching reunion but unfortunately the ritual is just ending." Issei and Kiba stand up.

Y/N: "What are you doing to Asia!?"

Kiba: "Thats it. The fallen angels objective is to steal her sacred gear." Asia begins to glow green light and scream from pain.

Issei: "Steal her sacred gear?"

Y/N: "Is that possible?"

Kiba: "Yes."

Y/N: "Whats gonna happen to Asia!?"

Kiba: "Well the owners life will be..." Asia stops screaming and her eyes go dark as a small green light leaves her chest.

Y/N: "No!"

Issei: "Asia...is...dying..." Y/N tightens his fists.

Raynare: "Twilight Healing...In my hands at last." The green light falls into Raynare's hands. She holds the two rings that appeared on Asia hands.

Raynare: "This is the power that I've wanted for so many years! With this I can receive love." Raynare puts the ring to her chest and absorbs them. She shines a green light blinding Y/N and his friends. The light fades and Raynare glows a green aura and turns to the group.

Raynare: "Supreme power! This will make me the supreme fallen angel! I will be able to get back at all those who have made a fool out of me!"

Y/N: "You will pay....you will pay for what you have done!" Y/N runs at Raynare while the priests get ready to fight with light swords.

Issei: "Screw you!" Issei, Kiba, and Koneko follow Y/N.

Priests: "Miserable devils!" Y/N punches a priest then kicks another priest. A priest tries to slash at Y/N but Y/N blocks it with his gauntlets and grabs the priests arm and spins him hitting some priest. Y/N throws the priest knocking some other priests. Issei punches a priest in the head with his sacred gear. A priest tries to hit Issei with his light sword but Kiba blocks it with his sword. Kiba's sword turns black and starts to absorb the light from the priests sword. Kiba defects the priest's sword as Koneko punches the priest away. Kiba attacks the priests sword to absorb the light while Koneko would knock them out. Y/N is hopping on the priest's heads they all get distracted by this. Y/N hops off the last priest and kicks him sending towards the distracted priests. Y/N takes out his Zikan Girade and puts the Ex-Aid watch in the slot. He pushes the button on the watch.

Ex-Aid!

The Zikan Girade glows multiple colors.

(A/N: Like Ex-Aid when he does his Rider Kick in the first episode)

Y/N circle slashes and a bunch of Hit! appear from the group of priest.

Critical Giri Giri Slash!

Y/N puts the Ex-Aid watch back on his driver and runs up the stairs where Asia is. Y/N jumps and slashes at Asia. Y/N lands and puts his Zikan Girade on the ground as the chains break. Y/N catches a very weak Asia.

Y/N: "Asia I'm here. Are you alright?"

Asia: "Y-Y/N..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I ran away..."

Asia: "It's ok...you're here now..."

Raynare: "You can have the girl." Issei comes running up the stairs.

Issei: "Screw you! You put her Sacred Gear back where it was!"

Raynare: "Don't be ridiculous. I even had to trick my superiors to move my plans forward. Unfortunately for you, you're all going to become proof of that. But why complain? Both of you will die together with your friend." Raynare summons a spear of light. At the button Kiba is cutting down a priest.

Kiba: "Hyodo! Y/N! They've have the upper hand!" Issei looks down making a fist.

Issei: "She was my first girlfriend..."

Raynare: "Yes. I can tell how unsophisticated you were just watching you. It was worth it to toy with a boy who's never known a girl." Y/N listens to Raynare make fun of Issei and the date he planned.

Y/N: "I've had enough of your shitty attitude." Y/N carefully puts Asia on the ground.

Y/N: "If you can't fight her Issei then I will!" Y/N faces Raynare ready to fight. Back with Rias, Akeno, and Ex-Aid.

Dohanseek: "Changing appearance won't help you."

Ex-Aid: "We'll see about that."

Mittelt: "Are you sure you wanna keep fighting? Your servants have been through the ringer by now. Especially that pervy kid who was ga-ga over Lady Raynare. By now he's been good and-"

Ex-Aid: "That wouldn't happen Y/N is by his side. He's a Kamen Rider he'll help his friends when they need it."

Rias: "Ex-Aid is right if Issei is in trouble Y/N will always be there to help him."

Mittelt: "Ew your love struck complements to your fiancé is disgusting."

Rias: "I only speak the true Y/N is an amazing person. I believe he'll become King."

Y/N: "Watch over Asia, Issei." Issei grabs Asia and jumps off the stage.

Raynare: "Get back here!" Raynare throws her light spear at them. Y/N punches the light spear out of the way. Issei runs towards the stairs leading out with tears in his eyes.

Issei: "She's a far bigger devil than I am isn't she?" Priest's try to attack Issei but Kiba and Koneko block or punch them out of the way.

Kiba: "Hyodo get out of here! Koneko and I will block there way." Y/N punches at Raynare she uses her spear to block his attack. Raynare pushes Y/N back and slashes at him. Y/N backflips out of the way of her attack and rushes back at Raynare.

Kiba: "Get going! We'll handle this!"

Koneko: "Hurry up and run!"

Issei: "But..."

Y/N: "Issei get Asia out of here! Don't worry about us!" Y/N is pushes back by Raynare's attack he grabs his Zikan Girade and slashes at her.

Issei: "Koneko...Kiba...when you get back promise me you'll call me "Issei." Promise me! Y/N why am I always saved by you...Remember we're all friends!" Y/N and Raynare is a weapon clash.

Raynare: "Ha ha! You're friends with him!"

Y/N: "Hes annoying and a huge pervert but I can say he doesn't have a bad heart unlike you!" Y/N kicks Raynare in the stomach making her fall back.

Mittelt: "King? That weird kid wants to be King! Ha ha ha!"

Dohanseek: "From that statement your saying he's not even a demon prince if that's true then he's not your fiancé."

Rias: "Oops I guess the cat is out of the bad. He's actually a human."

Kalamarner: "A human...we should still be cautious of him. His power is something else entirely."

Issei brings Asia back up into the church. He lays her on the bench and tells her how he still wanted to take her to different places, introduced her to his friends. He holds her hand and cry's.

Asia: "If only I was born in this country and went to the same school as you and Y/N." Y/N is throw off the stage he gets back up and fights Raynare again who flew down to the ground.

Asia puts her hand on Issei's cheek.

Asia: "You're crying for me...I can't hold on anymore...Thank you and tell Y/N thank you too." Asia with tears in her eyes and a smiles she closes her eyes one last time.

Asia: "Why...Asia...why did you have to die? You could heal anyone else who was hurt..." Y/N is pushed into some priest they try to attack him but Y/N punches he way through them to get to Raynare.

Issei: "You were so nice you could even heal a devil like me! Hey god! Are you there?! Don't take her from me! Please! I beg you! She hasn't done anything! All she wanted was to make a friend! Is it because I've become a devil? Is it because she made friends with a devil?! Please I beg you god!" Y/N flys through the staircase and hits the roof falling to the ground.

Y/N: "*groan* Every injury she gets is healed by Asia's sacred gear...How am I able to beat her?"

Raynare: "Ha ha a devil offering a confession in a church?" Raynare floats out of the staircase.

Raynare: "What an insidious joke."

Issei: "Raynare!"

Akeno makes another barrier to block the three fallen angels attack but it breaks after a few seconds and is pushed back. Ex-Aid is jumps around dodging their attacks.

Ex-Aid: "Parado thanks to you changing the hidden blocks into power ups I'm not able to jump up at them."

Parado: "Sorry Emu."

Ex-Aid: "It's alright we'll just have to find a good power up to finish these fallen angels off."

Dohanseek: "You give that boy a lot of credit how can a human become King? He may be powerful but he's still a human."

Mittelt: "Thats all he's gonna be a puny human!"

Dohanseek: "Ha ha ha! He was much more impressive with the lie you where weaving!"

Kalamarner: "Once we are finished with you we'll go and kill him!" The three summon spears and throw them at Rias.

Parado: "Emu!"

Ex-Aid: "Nice eye Parado item get!" The dust clears and a metal Ex-Aid is standing in front of Rias.

Dohanseek: "What...how is he still standing!?"

Ex-Aid: "Iron-body power up and..." Ex-Aid holds up a blue energy item.

Ex-Aid: "High-Jump." The high jump energy floats towards Ex-Aid's chest and absorbs it. He takes out his hammer and pushes the A button on it transforming into a sword.

Ex-Aid: "Whether or not Y/N becomes King is up to him but he's already a Kamen Rider."

Dohanseek: "You keep throwing that name around: what is a Kamen Rider?"

Ex-Aid: "Someone who saves and protects people. They also give hope to others that's what a Kamen Rider is!" Ex-Aid high jumps at the three angels and slashes at the them. The three angels summon their spears to block his attack. Ex-Aid hits the spears and shatters them.

Ex-Aid: "Thanks to Iron-Body I also get a power increase." Ex-Aid hits the A button and transforms his sword back into a hammer and slams Mittelt sending her crashing into the other fallen angels making them hit the ground.

Rias: "You now see the power of a Kamen Rider. That is why I believe in that human!"

Ex-Aid: "Lets finish this Rias."

Rias: "Yes Ex-Aid." Ex-Aid takes the gashat out of his drive and puts it in the stage select slot.

Mighty Critical Finish!

Ex-Aid's right leg begins to glow multiple colors. Ex-Aid runs and jumps at the Fallen Angels attacking them with his rider kick. Ex-Aid rider kick lands behind the fallen angels as they explode. Rias begins to glow red and crosses her arm over her chest then moves them forward firing red black energy at the fallen angels.

Raynare: "Here look. The knight did this to me in my way here." Raynare shows Issei a cut she has on her forearm.

Issei: "Y/N! Where are Koneko and Kiba!?" Raynare hovers her hand over her wound and a green light shines from her palm.

Raynare: "Neat isn't it? No matter how injured I get. I can heal. For fallen angels like us who have lost our divine protection this is a fantastic gift. With this my position as a fallen angel is solidified. Ah great Azazel and Shemhazai I can be of use to you." Y/N slowly stands up but falls back down and he tries to get up again.

Y/N: "Gift? No one gave you that power! You stole it from her!"

Raynare: "Ha ha ha! You should know that her power cause her so much pain I was being grateful by taking it away from her."

Issei: "She was innocent in all this! She had nothing to do with fallen angels and devils!"

Raynare: "This is the destiny of those chosen to bear Sacred Gear."

Y/N: "That's her destiny! Your the one who caused all this! She deserved to able to live in peace!"

Raynare: "Out of the question."

Issei: "What is!?"

Raynare: "Sacred Gear is something beyond the station of a human. No matter how wonderful a power they may have those who different are feared and shunned. There's no helping it. That's just how humans are. Despite this fantastic power." Raynare looks at her hands and makes Asia's rings appear on them.

Issei: "But we... we were Asia'a friends! Me and Y/N were protecting her as friends!"

Raynare: "But she died didn't she!? She is dead! It's not about protecting her or not! You two couldn't protect her! Not then and not now!"

Y/N: "....We know....and I will never let you do this to another person ever again!" Y/N runs at Raynare.

Issei: "I want her back! I want Asia back!"

Dragon Booster!

Issei's gauntlet glows green and a rad energy spiral rotates around him. Issei runs at Raynare throwing a punch but he misses and falls forwards onto his back. As Raynare flys back from the attack Y/N appears in front of her throwing his punch. Raynare summons a spear and blocks his attack. Y/N throws his punch with enough force he shatters her spear.

Raynare: "Arh! Why do you always have to be around that weakling!" Y/N goes for another punch but Raynare dodges his attack. Issei runs at her again but misses as Raynare flys up.

Raynare: "I'm surprise you actually have gotten a little powerful." Raynare summons two spears and throws them at Issei piercing his thighs

Raynare: "Now stay still so I can kill your annoying friend. You should remember Issei! Light is poisonous to devils just touching it instantly scorched your body!"

Y/N: "Issei are you ok!?" Issei grabs the light spears.

Issei: "Stop worrying about me!"

Raynare: "The intense pain it causes is the worst thing a devil can endure." Raynare floats down.

Raynare: "For a lower class devil such as yourself..."

Issei: "So what if it is!?" Issei starts to remove the spears from his thighs.

Y/N: "Issei!"

Issei: "I said stop worrying about me! This is nothing compared to Asia's suffering! This is nothing!"

Boost!

Y/N: "....Fine you want me to stop worrying about you then...Try to keep up!" Y/N goes after Raynare every one of his punches is blocked by her spear. Issei try's to move but falls onto his butt.

Issei: "My power..."

Raynare: "Seems like that's all your weak friend has." Y/N uppercuts her spear out of the way and slams his fist into her stomach.

Y/N: "Issei! Until you get stronger I'll keep worrying about you! Show me that you can fight!" Raynare heals herself and then throws a spear at Y/N who deflects it.

Issei: "God...isn't going to help huh? I'm a devil so Satan. He has to be there right? Satan?" Y/N hits Raynare in the jaw staggering her. She puts her hand on her cheek and heals it. Y/N goes in for more hits but Raynare keeps healing herself.

Y/N: "Stay down!"

Issei: "I'm a devil now too. So will you grant me what I ask? I beg you..." Issei pushes himself to stand up.

Issei: "I don't want anything else after this..." Y/N lands in his back and Raynare watches Issei get up.

Raynare: "No way you're kidding..." Y/N turns his body to see Issei as demon wings appear.

Issei: "So please let me slug her just once! And show Y/N I don't need a babysitter!"

Raynare: "You shouldn't be able to stand. The light should be searing you from the inside all over! A low class devil without the power to temper light shouldn't be able to stand it!"

Issei: "Don't interfered Y/N! She's my x girlfriend I'll be the one to defeat her! I'm so pissed right now I only want me to defeat her!" Issei's gauntlet transforms.

Explosion!

Issei raises his hand in the air for a green beam of light to shines out of it.

Raynare: "That energy wave is middle-class... no even higher? I-Impossible! That Sacred Gear...is lowly Twice Critical! How...?" Raynare throws a spear in fear. Issei defects it with his new gauntlet and steps forward.

Y/N: "Do it now Issei!"

Raynare: "No!" Raynare try's to fly away but Issei runs and grabs her arm.

Issei: "You're not getting away you idiot!"

Raynare: "I am...I am...the supreme..."

Issei: "Off you go you corrupt angel!" Issei reels back his fist and slams it into Raynare's face sending her flying through the window of the church.

Issei: "Take that." Issei is about to fall until Kiba helps him stay up. Y/N stands up and walks towards Issei and Kiba.

Kiba: "Imagine you defeating a fallen angel by yourself..."

Y/N: "Yeah he doesn't need me to babysit him anymore." Y/N removes the Ex-Aid watch to remove his armor.

Issei: "You're late prince charming."

Kiba: "The President told me not to get int the way."

Y/N: "Really? What if Issei didn't smack her out of the building would you help then!?" Kiba awkwardly laughs.

Y/N: "I'm taking that as you have no idea...."

Rias: "If that would of happened I would of helped but I believe Issei would defeat her."

Y/N: "And not me?"

Issei: "Trying to take my credit!"

Y/N: "I mean maybe..."

Rias: "I also believe you would defeat her Y/N but you held back because you wanted Issei to get stronger didn't you?"

Y/N: "I have no idea what your talking about. Oh where's Emu?" Woz jumps down from the rafters.

Woz: "Ex-Aid left when he finished his fight with the three fallen angels."

Y/N: "Ah! Woz you where still up there?"

Woz: "Of course I was patiently watching your fight."

Y/N: "You could of helped you know...."

Rias: "After we finish our business I jumped into the basement here. And when I did I found Yuto and Koneko in a free for all with a great many priests."

Kiba: "And thanks to the president we made it out."

Issei: "Aw man I was worried for nothing."

Y/N: "Where's Koneko?" The church doors open and Koneko walks in dragging something.

Y/N: "What did you get cute kitty?" Koneko blushes.

Koneko: "Don't call me kitty. President I brought her." Koneko tosses Raynare.

Rias: "How do you do Fallen Angel Raynare?" Y/N walks away and goes to Asia. He knees and holds her hand.

Y/N: "Asia...I should of been there for you at the start...." Y/N begins to think about what Raynare said to him and Issei. His anger begins to raise but he holds back not wanting to be that type of person.

Y/N: "I can't blow up...that isn't who I am...I'll let Rias handle Raynare..." A small piece of glasses reflects Y/N's image but something is different in the glass Y/N is De-Henshin.

Rias: "I am Rias Gremory next head of the House of Gremory."

Raynare: "The Gremory clan's heiress?"

Rias: "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance short though it may be. Now..." Rias drops some black feathers in front of Raynare. They float down onto the ground.

Rias: "I blasted your friends who came to call on me." Raynare stares at Rias in shock.

Issei: "You blasted them?"

Kiba: "The President is also known as the crimson-haired Ruin Princess the empress of annihilation."

Woz: "It's a good thing she's on our side."

Issei: "Why are you here with us?" Woz looks at Y/N.

Woz: "He needs some time alone to mourn and I also said he should forget about her. I don't think he wants me by his side right now."

Akeno is cleaning up the black feathers outside with a broom.

Akeno: "Oh my. Look at all of this mess."

Raynare: "How dare the Gremory heiress..."

Rias: "Ever since Dohanseek attacked Issei earlier I interred that there were multiple fallen angels who were plotting something in this town. I would of ignored it as long as it didn't cause me any trouble."

Issei: "President then it was for my sake?"

Rias: "Issei your Sacred Gear..."

Issei: "Oh yeah before I know it, it changed form"

Woz: "Hmmm rather interesting to see the degenerate get stronger."

Issei: "What was that!? Want me to smack you out of this building too!?"

Woz: "You wouldn't be able to hit me."

Rias: "Now now Woz...A red dragon. Yes that's it. Fallen Angel Raynare, Hyodo Issei's Sacred Gear is not a just a simple Twice Critical."

Raynar: "What?"

Rias: "It is something that is said to have the ability to double the owners power every ten seconds, allowing him to transcend even God and Satan momentarily: one of the 13 varieties of Longinus the Gauntlet of the Red Dragon Emperor, Boosted Gear!" Woz glares at Issei when he hears Rias' explanation.

Woz: "This will ruin Sougo's plans for Y/N. I have to tell him about this."

Raynare: "The damnable sacred treasure said to be able to destroy even God...in the hands of a child!?"

Rias: "Regardless of how powerful it is, it is not all-powerful since it does require time to power up. He managed to beat you because you let your guard down. Now begone fallen angel."

Yuma: "Issei...Help me. I said some awful things but it was only to fulfill my role as a fallen angel so I had no choice." Y/N looks to see Yuma where Raynare used to be.

Issei: "Yuma..."

Yuma: "Look you see? To prove it I'm still carrying this with me." Yuma shows the scrunchie Issei bought for her.

Yuma: "You haven't forgotten right? You bought his for me." Y/N's blood begins to boil when he sees Yuma beg for her life. Y/N's reflection evilly grins at Y/N.

Mirror Y/N: "You're anger right? Anger that she's begging for her life even though she did those horrible things to Asia! Let it out! Let that rage and anger out!" Y/N holds back not wanting to be a killer.

Mirror Y/N: "Come on! You can't be a goodie two shoes all your life! Sometimes you have to punish the people who are worst of the worst!"

Y/N: "No!"

Mirror Y/N: "Fine then I'll give a little push." A hand reaches out of the glass and grabs Y/N

Mirror Y/N: "Let's end her life together!" Y/N evilly grins underneath his helmet. Y/N reaches into the glass and pulls out a black Ridewatch.

Then he pulls out his Zikan Girade in Zyu form. He slots the black Ridewatch and pushes the button.

Ryuga!

Y/N stands up and walks towards Rias and the others.

Issei: "Why do you still have that thing?" Issei walks up to her.

Yume: "I just couldn't get rid of it. After all you're the one who..."

Kiba: "This isn't good Koneko..."

Woz: "Waga Maou?" Rias stops Kiba and Koneko as Woz watches Y/N walk towards the group.

Yuma: "Spare me Issei."

5

Issei: "Have you...no shame? President if you please." Issei turns away as Rias stands in front of Yuma.

4

Rias: "Do not make advances towards my dear servant." Black energy comes out of Rias' hand. Before she can blast Yuma she is pulled back by Y/N. Y/N points his Zikan Girade at Yuma.

Rias: "What? Y/N?"

3

Y/N: "You don't deserve to beg for your fucking life for the things you have done!"

2

Y/N: "Suffer a painful death you evil bitch!"

1

Y/N pulls the trigger of his Zikan Girade firing at Yuma.

Final Sure Sure Shooting!

A gun shot is hear as Yuma bursts into black flames. Yuma begins to scream from the pain. Y/N turns around and heads back to Asia. Rias, Issei, Koneko, and Kiba watch in horror as Yuma burns and screams until she is nothing but ashes.

Woz: "Waga Maou!" Y/N kneels taking off the Ryuga Ridewatch and dropping it back inside the glass. Woz touches Y/N's shoulder.

Woz: "Waga Maou where did you get that Ridewatch!?" Y/N shakes his head and holds the Ex-Aid watch.

Y/N: "Emu gave it to him."

Woz: "Not that one the black one?!" Y/N unlatches a watch from his Ridewatch holder and gives it to Woz.

Y/N: "My bike?" Woz holds the watch and moves it in his hand.

Woz: "I'm sorry I must of imagined it....Those black flames there's no doubt in my mind...." Issei looks at Y/N in fear.

Issei: "He's...crazy when he's mad...."

Rias: "Let's....all calm down...he's just angry please don't be mad at him Issei."

Issei: "Yeah...." Rias puts her hand up as two rings fall down into her hand.

Rias: "Lets give these back to her...Y/N that was horrible..."

Issei: "Right..." Issei and the others wait a few minutes hoping Y/N has cooled down. Rias hands Issei the rings. Issei walks up to a de-Henshin Y/N and hands him one. Y/N and Issei put the rings on Asia's hand.

Issei: "She said thank you before she died..."

Y/N: "....I wish I could of heard her say it to me. Thank you Rias for helping." Rias nods to him.

Issei: "I'm sorry you and the other had to help us."

Y/N: "But we couldn't save Asia..." Y/N looks at Asia and begins to cry alongside Issei.

Rias: "It's all right. You just haven't had enough experience being a devil. Nobody blames you Issei or you Y/N."

Issei: "But...But I..." Y/N looks at Rias.

Y/N: "You don't mean?!" Rias smiles at Y/N

Rias: "It's worth a try." Rias reaches in her pocket and pulls out a chess piece.

Rias: "What do you think this is?

Issei: "A chess piece."

Y/N: "Its an Evil Piece."

Rias: "Thats correct Y/N." Akeno appears behind Rias.

Akeno: "To be exact it is a bishop."

Y/N: "Akeno-Senpai."

Rias: "A bishop's power is to back up the other devils in the household. Her healing abilities will come in handy as a clergyman."

Issei: "President you don't mean..."

Rias. "I'm going to try bring this Sister back as a devil." Y/N hugs Rias.

Y/N: "Thank you Rias!"

Rias: "Y/N! I said I'm going to try to bring her back. I make no promises she will come back." Y/N let's her go.

Y/N: "Even if it's not guaranteed your still trying thank you." Y/N smiles at Rias making her blush.

Rias: "Please carry her and place her here." Y/N picks up Asia and carries her to the area Rias wanted her.

Woz: "Rias-kun thank you for using one of your Evil Pieces to cheer up Waga Maou."

Rias: "I only did it out of my own benefit. Y/N and Issei being hopeful is a bonus." Y/N places Asia on the ground. Rias steps forward and makes a magic circle

Rias: "In the name of Rias Gremory, I command thee, Asia Argento, that thy soul return again now to this earth and that thou become my servant devil. Rejoice thou in thy new life as my clergyman!" The bishop chess piece that was place on Asia is absorbed into her body.

Issei: "President, is Asia...."

Rias: "Keep quiet." Asia sacred gear Twilight Healing glows green. Asia slowly opens her eyes and sits up.

Issei: "Asia."

Asia: "Huh?" Y/N hugs Asia

Issei: "President!"

Y/N: "Asia!"

Asia: "Y/N....Issei..."

Rias: "I only brought her back because I wanted her power which can heal even devils. From now on you two will protect her. Especially you Issei you're a senior devil now." Y/N let's Asia go.

Asia: "Y/N? Um am I..." Y/N takes his vest off and gives it too Asia.

Y/N: "Let's go home."

Issei: "Hey hey it's my turn to hug Asia!" Y/N helps Asia up for her to hug Issei. The senior devils watch Y/N and Issei with smiles on their faces. Y/N thinks back to when he killed Raynare.

Y/N: "What happened to me...when I killed her it...felt good...I'm not a murderer and I never will be one!"

The next day Y/N is walking to school when he sees Emu.

Y/N: "Emu?"

Emu: "Did you save the princess?"

Y/N: "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have." Y/N bows to Emu.

Y/N: "Thank you Emu-Senpai!"

Emu: "No need to thank me just remember what I taught you and what the other Kamen Riders will teach you or taught you." Emu walks away from Y/N and enters a portal.

Y/N: "I will!" Y/N runs towards his school with a smile. He meets up with Issei and head to the club room.

Issei: "Man last night was a emotional rollercoaster."

Y/N: "At least something good came out of it." Issei smiles.

Issei: "Yeah." Y/N and Issei walk through the door of the clubhouse.

Y/N & Issei: "Good morning!"

Rias: "Oh you came today and Y/N." Rias puts her cup of tea on the table.

Y/N: "Good morning Rias-Senpai."

Rias: "Good morning Y/N. Where is Woz?"

Y/N: "He said he had to talk with the Demon King."

Rias: "I see...Oh Issei how are your injuries?"

Issei: "Oh thanks to Asia's healing power I'm all better." Y/N and Issei sit on the couch across of Rias.

Rias: "Looks like she's already coming in useful as a bishop. I can see why the fallen angels wanted her." Rias picks up her cup to drink.

Y/N: "She really is amazing and I'm sure if she's part of your house hold she'll live a happy life from now on." Y/N smiles at Rias making her blush a little.

Rias: "Yes and she also has someone who will protect her...well two."

Issei: "Um President...

Rias: "Yes?"

Issei: "Well there are the same number of chess pieces as there are Evil Pieces right?"

Y/N: "Oh that's a good question too bad Woz isn't here to hear this."

Rias: "He is a very knowledgeable man always wanting to know something new. Issei to answer your question you're right."

Issei: "So then does that mean that you can add seven more pawns, like me? It's just adding any more rivals would be you know..."

Y/N: "What you afraid of more competition?"

Issei: "Huh!? No! I'm gonna be Harem King no matter what!"

Y/N: "Too bad thats never gonna happen because I'm gonna be King."

Rias: "Issei you are my only pawn." Y/N and Issei both stop arguing and look at Rias.

Issei: "You mean...?"

Y/N: "What do you mean by that Rias-Senpai?"

Rias: "When a human is reborn as a devil, the number of Evil Pieces consumed is also altered, depending on the reborn person's abilities."

Issei: "Consumed?"

Rias: "The pieces I had remaining were one knight, one rook, one bishop, and eight pawns."

Y/N: "You don't mean?"

Rias: "Yes, if I haven't used all eight of those pawns, I wouldn't have been able to bring Issei back to life." Y/N's mouth drops.

Y/N: "Man, Issei still can't fight thanks to that."

Issei: "What was that!?" Rias giggles at Y/N and Issei.

Rias: "You two are good friends."

Issei: "We're not friends!" Rias changes the subject back.

Rias: "When I realized this I decided to make you my servant. It's not everyday you find someone with that kind of potential. And since you possess of the Longinus Boosted Gear Issei it was definitely worth it." Rias puts her cup of tea back on the table.

Issei: "Boosted Gear...the Gauntlet of the Red Dragon Emperor—"

Rias: "Starve to be the mightiest pawn. You should be able to achieve it. You are my dear servant after all."

Issei: "The mightiest pawn...Oh that sounds so good! I'm now one step closer to my ambition."

Rias: "I'm glad now get stronger." Rias smiles at Issei.

Issei: "President I'll do my best!"

Y/N: "Ok now that your conversation is done why am I here?" Y/N and Issei hear the door open to see Asia walk in wearing their girls school uniform.

Y/N: "Asia?"

Asia: "How do I look?"

Issei: "Very cute my princess!" Issei appears next to Asia on one knee holding her hand. Y/N slams his fist in Issei's head.

Y/N: "I don't need you pervering on her too!"

Issei: "What the hell was that for!?"

Y/N: "Let's better than getting your ass beat by a gang of girls isn't it!"

Issei: "Shut up!"

Asia: "You two stop." Asia tries to calm down Y/N and Issei. Rias giggles to herself from the situation happening.

Rias: "They really are good friends."

Issei: "Wait Asia is joining our school?"

Rias: "My father is involved with the school's management. Getting her in was no problem at all."

Y/N: "Woah that's great." Kiba walks in alongside Koneko.

Kiba: "Morning Y/N, Issei."

Koneko: "Good morning Y/N"

Y/N: "Good morning Kiba, Koneko."

Issei: "Good morning Kibd. No good morning to me Koneko..."

Koneko: "Oh Issei good morning."

Issei: "Thats better than nothing...." Akeno walks in from the door behind the couch pushing a food cart with a cake on it.

Akeno: "Oh my you're all here. Come let's welcome our new member."

Y/N: "Wow that looks good. Come on Asia you should get the first slice!" Y/N grabs Asia's hand and brings her to the cake.

Rias: "Issei."

Issei: "Huh?"

Rias: "You did great."

Issei: "Th-Thank you very much."

Rias: "Y/N theres another reason I called for you this morning. I want to ask you a question."

Y/N: Whats that?" Y/N is handing Kiba and Koneko their pieces of cake.

Rias: "Would you like to be part of my family household?" Y/N looks at Rias surprised by her question.

Woz is kneeling in front of Sougo who's sitting on his throne.

Woz: "That boy might be a problem in the future."

Sougo: "Ha ha ha! Woz you are too cautious. You think this Red Dragon Emperor would be threat to my Demon Prince?"

Woz: "Yes Waga Maou."

Sougo: "You don't have faith in him, Woz. That Red Dragon will actually help push my Demon Prince to be stronger. He is no threat to me if he is than I will end his existence. But thank you for this information head back and watch over the Prince."

Woz: "Yes Waga Maou." Woz gets up and leaves Sougo. Sougo waves his hand for a hologram to show up of Y/N in the club room with everyone.

Sougo: "These are some interesting events that are happening. I hope to see your growth, Y/N." Sougo then notices a red bird on a branch.

Sougo: "Ha ha ha! Very interesting events!"

Y/N is walking home from school when he sees a strange thing happening. A boy is trying to get the attention of two girl but the girls just ignore him. Y/N walks up to the group.

Pink Haired Girl: "Y/N!? Uhh how are you?"

Y/N: "I'm good but why are you ignoring this guy?" Y/N points to the brown haired boy.

Black Haired Girl: "Guy? There's no guy there." Y/N looks at the boy then at the girls then back at the boy.

Boy: "YOU CAN SEE ME!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...