𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 | ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x...

By hoseokxhaechan

"i don't know what it is, but i need her" ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯ ┊ ┊ ★ ┊ ✯ ★ txt | yeonjun & soobin lowercase intend... More

『 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 』
『 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 』
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

3.4K 141 116
By hoseokxhaechan

he thought hard about what you'd have to tell him. if it wasn't over the fact that you two slept together, what could it be.

maybe you were afraid of facing him after everything? maybe you didn't want to see him after he'd confess about it.

yeonjun called jeno, asking him if he could come over to have a 'bro talk'.

jeno obviously accepted. no one else could help him like he did. jeno understood yeonjun so well even though he didn't go through all the things he did.

yeonjun wasn't the type to panic over this, yet here he was, eyes wide, red and lips pouting.

"what's on your mind this time. i can sense this is more than 'bro talk'" jeno asks yeonjun and yeonjun groans to himself, "is it that obvious?"

"hell yeah it is. you're easy to read, not to mention you look like you haven't stopped thinking about it all day." jeno chuckles. "so what exactly is it this time?"

"it's y/n..." yeonjun starts and jeno snaps his fingers "ah, relationship problems?"

yeonjun lips his lips as he nods slowly, "i.. i guess you could say that.."

"go ahead" jeno tells him.

"so, last night, she randomly asked me about something that i didn't expect her to know anything about and so..."

"what was it about?" jeno cuts him off with a frown and yeonjun groans, "nothing important"

he didn't want everyone to know that he'd gone back to doing more drugs. especially not jeno.

jeno was a smart man, one of the people who helped yeonjun out when it came to stopping the drugs here and there.

"yeonjun" jeno calls him out with a blank expression on his face and yeonjun doesn't move or say a word.

"look, you called for my help clearly so i'll need you to be honest from the start to finish. no lies and no ignoring things that could actually help you out" jeno tells him and yeonjun runs his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"damnit it was about the drugs. she asked me about the drugs. she knows i got back into it because chaeryeong told her... i'm not mad at her for telling y/n but just don't judge me for it" yeonjun says altogether without catching his breath.

jeno grabs the drink on the table, "why would i judge you. as long as you know what you're doing isn't exactly right and you're trying to stop it, i'll understand you. now go on"

yeonjun takes a deep breath, "so she asked about the drugs and i told her everything because that's where we're at in our relationship." he pauses, "i told her why i took those drugs and everything was good, she told me not to worry and carry all the weight i've been feeling because of the whole soobin thing." he sighs.

"so what's the issue?" jeno passes him a drink before sitting down in front of him.

"well after that she told me she loved me then she kissed me and we... we had sex" he finishes.

"oh wow... you confessed your love for one another and then slept together?" jeno smiled. "talk about a happy ending."

"well not exactly she told me she loved me" yeonjun corrects him.

jeno's smile drops "...and you told her you loved her back... right?"

"i uh.. i think? no i don't think so" yeonjun shakes his head. "not really... no"

jeno makes a face, "you mean to tell me y/n told you she loved you and you didn't say it back?!"

"yes i think." yeonjun mumbles and jeno opens his mouth wide in shock "this can't be real"

"what? am i doing something wrong? it's the sex isn't it? we did it too early?" yeonjun kept asking everything BUT the one thing. "or is it because i was too rough in be-"

jeno looks up and cuts him off, "you're too slow yeonjun..." he sighs deeply, "how can i put this..." he starts.

"she's definitely not... y/n is going to... never mind." he licks his lips as he thinks hard, "okay, let me ask you a few questions." he continues and yeonjun shrugs, "go ahead"

"how does y/n make you feel? when you're with her, how do you truly feel?" he asks the first question.

yeonjun takes a sip of his drink, "she makes me feel happy for sure.. when i'm with her i feel good and safe in a way... she doesn't have to do anything specific but just being able to be with her, i feel like i'm where i belong..."

jeno nods before smiling to himself, it felt good to see his friend have such a positive person around him. he appreciated you for that.

"now, what's something you dislike about her? something you could change?"

yeojun sighs, "i don't think I'd change anything.. She has flaws of course, she's really indecisive but she can also be really pushy. but those things brought us where we are today.. i like those things about her, it makes me smile.."

he shakes his head before looking away, "why are you being my therapist right now? i'm starting to cringe at myself"

jeno laughs, "and there's no problem with that. you clearly need it. you sound so confused with your feelings. hopefully talking about it will make you realize what you really want."

yeonjun doesn't answer and takes another sip of his drink. "now answer me this, how would you feel if she had chosen to be with soobin"

this question makes yeonjun shift in his seat uncomfortably. "what do you mean by that?"

"i mean if y/n loved soobin instead?" jeno tells him and yeonjun frowns, "she already does.. just as a friend"

"what if she loved him as more than that? like a lover?" jeno asks again.

yeonjun shakes his head before clearing throat, "i'd be feeling bad.. i guess happy for him but definitely bad.." he looks down, "i want her, i really do"

yeonjun begins to think about you. every single detail. your smile, your eyes, your nose, the weird sound you release whenever you laugh with him, the way you act around others when you're shy, even the way you tear up and cry in front of him.

yeonjun couldn't even remember ever feeling his heart clench the way it did the moment you pulled away from him whenever he held you.

he loved everything about you. you were someone he loved being around, it's like he craved you whenever you were away from each other.

"you just want her?" jeno asks him as he raises his brows. "i feel like you're scared, but you need to let the pass go. she's not like the other weirdos who've come to confess their false love for you. y/n loves you and she shows it everyday" he tells him. "she's a complicated girl yes, but damn, even i can tell the girl loves you."

"i don't know what it is, but i need her" yeonjun groans to himself, "but you know how it works.. people just say that to say it these days. there's no meaning to it." yeonjun sighs. "at least it doesn't feel like it."

"i know you don't believe that" jeno tells him and yeonjun nods, "yeah i do.. but i mean... although i feel it for her... does she really?"

"clearly she does" jeno exclaims. "i won't let you pass up the chance to be happy with someone like y/n"

"no yeah.." he exhales. "you're right.. i can't.. i know how i feel for her.. i know i love y/n.. it's just scary to say it out loud i guess" he finally says. "but i just know i love her" he smiles.

"aww you're scared of love" jeno teases and as much as yeonjun wants to keep a straight face, he can't seem to stop smiling at the thought of you.

jeno smiles back before sitting back and sipping on his drink, "there it is, the eyes of a man who finally realizes what's best for him."

yeonjun chuckles, "she is isn't she?" he asks and jeno shrugs his shoulders, "i've done my part, now it's time for you to get moving and tell her how you feel before she loses her mind over this."

yeonjun gets up and jeno does as well, "i can't believe i'm doing this but.." yeonjun quickly wraps his arms around jeno before pushing him off. "fuck i'll regret that but seriously thank you so much"

you and yeonjun had decided to meet up at your favorite meeting place, the park.

you decided to come earlier so you could panic.. but with the nice view in front of you becayse why not?

you sat there, checking the time on your phone every two seconds.

"fifteen minutes"

"ten minutes"

"five minutes"

"two minutes"

you took a deep breath, gathering everything and trying your best to boss up before yeonjun's arrival.

"you came early?" you hear his voice and you quickly turn to his voice.

subconsciously smiling when you see his face, "yeah.. i'm not going to lie i was stressing"

he chuckles before sitting down beside you, "that's okay... i'm also lowkey panicking"

you giggle a little, feeling that comfort again with him.

"look, before anything, i just wanted to say it again, i'm not mad and i definitely do not regret what we did last night.. it was perfect" you start. you decided to just put everything on the table. you coming here earlier and gathering your thoughts had really helped you.

"thank god... i was pretty scared about that" he tells you and you silently laugh before continuing, "you know i don't want to push and force you to do things. i want you to be comfortable in whatever we have going on... you know that right?"

yeonjun nods, "yeah and i want the same thing for you y/n"

"i know you've had a rough life and i know sometimes i don't make things easier for you. i'm complicated i know, but i want you to know that i... i really like you... which is why last night when i..." you paused, you were a little embarrassed to tell him what really made you act the way you did that morning.

what the hell was he even supposed to say to you after you tell him.

"what's wrong" he asks you as you look doing to your hands, slightly shaking. "i'm embarrassed to be honest"

"of what?" his hands grab yours to calm you down, and you press your lips together, "of what y/n?" he asks again.

you think hard, you look at him. how should you even put this?

"yeonjun..." you call out.

"yeah?" he replies.

"do you love me?" you just release. cussing to yourself in your head after realizing what you said.

you shut your eyes close. hoping that you'd open them just to wake up in your bed at home under the warm sheets.

you kept cursing at yourself. why the hell did you ask him that?

yeonjun sees your reaction and chuckles silently, making everything worst for you.

you shoot up from the bench, "you know what don't answer that, i'm sorry i even asked that, i don't know what came over me" you fake a laugh to make it seem like you weren't totally panicking inside.

yeonjun gets up and turns you around, hands on your hips, holding you tightly. "why are you trying to run away?" he asks you and you can't even look at him in the eyes.

you look down, "yeonjun this is so embarrassing..." you mumble and his right hand cups your face, making you look up at him.

"baby, nothing about this is embarrassing, what's really embarrassing is the fact that i was too scared to tell you i loved you back..." he tells you and you cover you mouth with your hand in shock. "what?"

"i wish i had the balls to tell you i loved you more last night because i do. i really fucking do. i love you y/n"

you sob a little bit, your arms swung around his neck as a smile grew on your face, "you love me?"

he nods multiple times, "yeah i love you" he chuckles and you get on your toes, lean closer to him, pressing your lips on his.

yeonjun's lips move softly over yours as his right thumb swipes your falling tears away.

yeonjun always managed to make you feel things you felt for no one else. he whispers into the kiss, "i'll say it again, i love you so much"

___________________

where do we sign up to make out with yeonjun 👁👄👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 17.3K 166
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ✨ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 👑 𝐸𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎~ 🍪🐜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 🌸🍃 Started: 𝟤𝟧/𝟥...
5.3K 122 7
How is it feels like when you need to handle 21 boys at the same times prevent them from problems.
180K 16.2K 33
"𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒?" when a man is a...
5.7K 473 39
Y/n Avery, a 6th year pure-blood Slytherin, holds prejudices against the half-bloods and muggleborns. However, she couldn't escape being unwillingly...