Irresistibly Forbidden

By CoraFS

Alejandra Collisimo is the teenage daughter of the Italian Mafia don. With 5 overbearing older brothers and... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Welcome To America
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Familiar
Chapter 4: Jaxon
Chapter 5: Crappy Start to the Day
Chapter 6: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Macaluso?
Chapter 8: The Race and The Party
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Deals
Chapter 11: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 12: Absent
Chapter 13: Benefits
Chapter 14: Anita
Chapter 15: Disagreement
Chapter 16: Phone calls with PapΓ‘
Chapter 17: Broken Nose
Chapter 18: Mood swings
Chapter 20: Claim
Chapter 21: Period
Chapter 22: Trust In Gabriel
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Dead
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Territory
Chapter 27: Tease
Chapter 28: Day Off
Chapter 29: What Just Happened?
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: Different
Chapter 32: Heart to Hearts and a Gunshot
Chapter 33: Officially Over
Chapter 34: New Friends
Chapter 35: Unexpected Conversations
Characters Part 2
Chapter 36: Too many Questions
Chapter 37: Revelations
Chapter 38: Double Standards
Chapter 39: Early Returns
Chapter 40: American Flag
Chapter 41: Acts Of Kindness
Chapter 42: Surprise Appearances
Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses
Chapter 44: Confrontations
Chapter 45: First Proper Date
Chapter 46: Some Inspirational Words
Chapter 47: Panicked Calls
Chapter 48: Progress
Chapter 49: Feeling Left Out
Chapter 50: Secrets

Chapter 19: Hurt Feelings

20K 500 128
By CoraFS

Getting past Harris was worryingly easy.

I mean it was so easy that I'm not sure I want him to be my backup if anything ever happens. He would be happily listening to the music in his car whilst an enemy gang stabs me to death.

Or at least tries to.

Anyways, the girls and I are sitting in a booth at one of Jaxon's many clubs.
Yes, I'm aware that any of the workers could recognise Winter and call Jaxon, but we figured we would be better in one of his clubs than in some random one.

For two reasons. One, it's safer. And two, he won't be as mad when he finds out (because we all know he will whether it be today or next week.), plus we have access to v.i.p areas if we want away from the noise.

"Here you go" Nova hands me a Malibu and pineapple. I smile at her as she and Aspen sit back in the booth. We drink for a while before getting up to dance.

Nova and I danced together whilst, Aspen and Winter had got themselves a guy each and were currently dry humping in the middle of the dance floor. I just laughed shaking my head as I scream the lyrics to get low with Nova.

A few guys tried to get us to dance with them but Nova declined for obvious reasons and I just wasn't feeling it and it felt as if I'd be betraying Jaxon somehow. So we enjoyed each others company for most of the night, drinking and bonding whilst keeping an eye on Win and Aspen.

We got tired and decided on having a drink break. After grabbing two waters from the bar, I walked back over to the booth where Nova sat.

Taking a sip I sigh leaning back. My eyes scan the crowd for the girls and find them in the same position as before with their guys.

"East, Jaxon and Damon would flip if they saw her right now." Nova laughed beside me. Damon? So she sees it too then. I nod my head agreeing.

"He really likes her doesn't he." I say, my eyes till on Winter.

"He does, it's so obvious that I don't know how Jaxon and East haven't picked up on it yet." She says, I turn to face her as she screws her face up in confusion.

"Maybe they do notice it and just don't want to admit it. It's hard for older brothers to come to terms with the fact that their little  sister is growing up." I reason. It's going to be a shit show when the situation is finally confronted but I just hope they can keep their cool for Winter's sake.

I know they're not technically together yet, but it's just a matter of time. You can see it in their eyes.

My phone suddenly lights up on the table. Looking down I see that there's a message from Jaxon and I've missed a few of his calls.

Fuck.

Jaxon:

Where the fuck are you? I'm at your apartment.

Shit shit shit.

Just as I begin to type, my phone starts buzzing as he calls me yet again.

Do I accept it and face his wrath now or ignore it a face his wrath later?

Do you know what? Fuck it.

Accept.

"Hello" I shout down the phone covering my ear with my other hand. Ugh it's too loud in here.

"What's that noise? Are you seriously at a fucking club right now Alejandra?!" I can barely make out what he's saying as I make my way to the quieter hall bu the VIP lounge. The guy standing in front of the lounge door just gives me a funny look.

"Alejandra!!!!" Jaxon cuts me out of my thoughts.

"Fuck. You don't need to yell, I can hear you now." I cringe.

"Jesus Christ Alejandra, which club?" Damn, he's saying my actual name. He must be really mad.

" I don't know but it's one of yours." I mutter, a little hurt that he's not calling me princess. If I hadn't been drinking then this wouldn't have been a big deal, I'm just a little more sensitive right now. I mean I'm not drunk, just a little tipsy.

"Damon, they're at one of the clubs." Jaxon says to someone in the background.

"I know where they are, Nova loves the one with the bedrooms upstairs, she says the mattresses are softer." I think East said that.

Wait. There's bedrooms in here? Where?

"10 minutes" Jaxon says into the phone then the line goes dead.

Shit. I need to find the girls.

Running back to the booth, Nova is thankfully still there.

Noticing my face she stands up looking questioningly at me.

"We need to get Aspen and Winter, the boys are on their way." I rush out. Her eyes widen as her head whips to the side searching the crowd. I join her and we find them both.

But they're at opposite sides of the dance floor.

Great.

"You get Winter and I'll grab Aspen." I say. Winter is dancing with a scrawny little guy whereas Aspen on the other hand is sandwiched between two big hunks. Since Novas had more than me to drink, she's more useful with the little guy.

"It's always the quiet ones"I mutter to myself shaking my head.

If this were a different situation, I probably would have cheered her on.

Making my way over to her, I shout her name, catching her attention as I get closer. She doesn't respond to me and I realise why when I'm right in front of her.

She's completely drunk.

She's giggling away swaying about. She would probably be on the floor right now if it weren't for the two guys on either side of her.

I reach out for her arm, but I'm stopped when one of the guys shoved my hand away. I raise my eyebrow looking up at him.

"Excuse you, it's time for her to go." I say staring into his eyes.

They both just chuckle at me, " I don't think so doll, she's coming home with us tonight." The other one says.

Ha funny. I don't think so.

"I think she's had enough, now run along. She's coming with me." I say sternly.

Their faces grow angry, " listen bitch, she's coming with us, so fuck off will you." At this point they've stopped dancing and the brunette is right in front of me whilst the blondie holds Aspen to his chest

I give them a humourless laugh. "No, you listen to me, I'm giving you one last  chance to give her to me and unless you want to spend the next few days in hospital, I suggest you do as your told." My voice is now getting darker since I'm pissed the fuck off.

"Oh yea? And who's putting us in the hospital exactly sweetheart." The brunettes asks tauntingly, getting closer to me.

I ball my fist up and prepare to throw it at this dickhead when a hand suddenly wraps around it.

"I will." I hear from behind me.

"She asked you to do something so what are you waiting for." Jaxon's voice booms, sending shivers up my spine at how deadly he sounded.

The guys faces turned pale white at the sight of the boys. Asher walks up to the blonde, grabbing Aspen out of his arms. I zone out for a bit as Jaxon shouts orders at people. He then yanks on my hand pulling me out of the club. Looking around I notice that East has Nova and Damon has a sleeping Winter in his arms.

Awwwww. They really  are cute.

I would've fangirled over them for longer if it weren't for Jaxon shoving me into the back of an Escalade. He climbed in after me and before I knew it, we were out of the parking lot and down the street.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I ask angrily. He's sitting beside me looking as if he could kill someone right now.

"Really? Do you actually need to ask Alejandra." He growls back. I mean I knew he would be a little mad but this is a bit far.

"Yes I do. You have no right to be angry at me, I didn't even do anything wrong." That was true, I technically didn't.

"Oh yea? How about the fact that you snuck out to a club with my BABY sister and nearly got yourself and Aspen hurt. Not to mention the fact that none of your bodyguards were there. This night could've turned out very differently for you. So Is that nothing to you?" He pits at me. Oh it's on.

"Ok, first of all, I could've handled those guys and you know it. You seem to keep forgetting who I am. Second of all, your sister came to me, maybe if you didn't baby her so much she would go to you when she wants to go out. And last but not least, I do not need your permission to go out. Your not my boyfriend and even if you were, I still wouldn't need your permission, You have  no right to be scolding me right now, it's not as if I slept with someone else. I mean not that that would matter anyways since we're not together." I take a breath after that. Looking into his eyes, they match my fiery ones. This night isn't going to end well.

"Your right we're not together. Yea, you just practically live in my house and eat with my family. But you're right, we're fuck buddies, that's all." Ok that kind of stung. It's true but it still stung a little.

We both know that these past few weeks has changed something with us but I've just thrown it back in his face. This is mostly my fault.

"Dimitri, drop Alejandra at her apartment please."

That was the last thing that was said between us for the rest of the ride home. He engrossed himself in his phone whilst I just stared out the window. When we got to my apartment, we didn't even say bye, and I feel shit about it.

I can't stand the thought of him being mad at me, so mad that he wouldn't want me to stay over. I fucked it up this time. I'm just going to have to try call him tomorrow and work it out.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I like him. I really do. And the thought of not having him with me really hurts. He's the only one I can see myself with. I just hope I can fix this.

And as for my father.

Well that's a problem for another time.

***

Sorry for the late Update, but here it is!
Hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 42
(π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ). π™°πš•πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ π™³πšŽ π™»πšžπšŒπšŠ the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...
620K 14.1K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
1.2M 22.8K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...