Eres Academy :School of The R...

By cassiopp3ia

HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth i... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44.
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Heir's series #2 book trailer

17

13.2K 520 518
By cassiopp3ia

1 question: BLAKE OR KILE? comment your choice.

{plz don't forget to vote and comment, they feed my motivation}

Third Person's POV.

Kile's eyes widened at what Blake said.

He picked up a glass of whatever drink it was and drank from it. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know you do." Blake crossed his arms and tried to catch eyes which avoided his.

When he finally caught it Kile looked at him.

"No, I don't."

"Don't lie to me." Blake restrained himself from raising his voice.

Kile kept the emotions on his face blank. "Is that all?" Kile dusted himself and stood up from the couch. "I'll be off then."

"Damn it Kile!" Blake stood up and faced him with anger in his eyes. "You may fool every single person in this entire campus with your emotions and cold hard face but you can't fool me."

Kile crossed his arms. "Are you done?"

"You're unbelievable." Blake said.

Without another word, Kile headed towards the door, he was about to leave when Blake spoke.

"If you like her, you've got to tell me. As much as a jerk I am, I need to know if I me and my best friend have our eyes for the same girl."

Kile shook his head. "You're the only one." He closed the door and heaved a sigh. 

_____________________________

Paige.

"You came!" Shari squealed when she saw Aicko and I enter the balcony of Khrysie's dorm room. After Aicko and I ran across the street, we raced towards the back of the building where Shari lowered a metal ladder which led to Khrysie's dorm room balcony and now here we are emerging from the balcony.

"Hi Girls!" Aicko greeted. "What did we miss?"

"Aicko!" Russian doll's high pitched voice filled the room. "I'm so glad you came." She clung to Aicko's arm and pulled her deeper inside the room.

I subconsciously rolled my eyes.

"Hi." Eloise managed a smile.

I smiled back. "Hello!"

I followed her deeper inside Khrysie's dorm room. It was huge, even bigger than me and Aicko's. It had two rooms, a kitchen which looks hardly used, 3 bathrooms and a living room, with a dining area. The whole place has gorgeous interior with fluffy carpets and furniture. Obviously a place where Royals would stay.

We entered a room, from the looks of it, it's Khrysie's room since it had her pictures on the wall and some of the girly features. There were a group of girls in a circle on Khrysie's carpeted floor. I spotted Nile, Diana, Isabel, Shari, some other girls from our year level that I'm not that familiar with and Lucy. Aicko was right when she said that they've invited all the girls in our year level.

Khrysie sat beside Nile and Eloise took a seat between Diana and Isabel. I sat beside Aicko. My eyes went to Lucy who seemed really shy, the look in her eyes made her look as if she didn't know what she's doing here. She seemed as if she's lost.

"It's a good thing the Knights didn't catch you." Shari said.

Aicko chuckled. "Escaping is just a piece of cake nowadays."

"They're really serious about this huh." I said.

"Of course they're serious." Khrysie rolled her eyes as if I should've known it. "They just don't want the incident before to happen again."

Suddenly everyone turned silent. From the looks of it, everyone got goosebumps at the memory of the incident.

"Wh-what incident?" I broke the silence.

"You don't know?" An Asian girl said.

The Filipino girl beside her swatted her head. "Of course she doesn't know, she wasn't here when it happened."

"Oh God, I wouldn't want to remember that." Diana hugged her knees.

The conversion keeps on making me more and more curious. "What happened?"

All the girls looked at eachother, as if asking who's gonna say it."

Aicko sighed. "A rebel got inside the campus."

I raised my eyebrow. "Just like now?"

"No." Eloise almost said in a whisper. "He got in undetected, and went to school with us."

"What?!" I gasped.

Everyone else just nodded.

How could a rebel get inside and go to school with them without getting caught by the Knights?

"How did that happen?"

"They say he got to hack the system, that's how he got to survive two weeks of classes with us." Aicko said.

"Wait, he got to go to class with you and non of you knew what he was?"

They all nodded.

Diana recalled. "He was actually really nice and friendly."

"And he was totally handsome." Khrysie sighed. "His jet black hair and midnight blue eyes are still fresh in my mind." She continued. "If he only wasn't a rebel, then I'd most certainly pursue him."

"But the Knights shot him on sight when they detected him." Isabel crossed her arms and leaned on the wall behind her. "That was 2 weeks later."

"That's why the school is trying their very best not to let that happen again." Aicko said.

"But I must say, if all rebels are that hot then please make me a rebel." She laughed.

"Seriously Khrysie?" I recognized a voice coming from the door.

All of our eyes went to the door and there stood Bellona. She was in her night dress and she had her wavy brown hair down. I can't deny it, she looks so beautiful.

"Lonnie!" Khrysie called her. "You should join us, not stay cramped in your room memorizing the laws of Rome."

Looks like these two are roommates.

Without a word, Bellona elegantly walked towards Khrysie's couch by our side holding a large book in her hand. She crossed her legs and lay the book on her lap and continued reading.

"Fine! I'll take that as a no." Khrysie went back to us. "Nile? What's with the face hun?"

We all turned to Nile. She had a frown on her face while she was looking at something on her phone.

"Ugh!" Nile complained. "Ram left again! The Knights just informed me."

Everyone laughed. I eyed Shari's expression at the mere mention of Ram's name. I giggled when I saw her blush.

"He's escaped again?!" Isabel said in a shocking tone.

"Obviously." Nile rolled her eyes. "Till now I still have no idea where he's been going to."

"Maybe he's part of a gang?" Isabel thought.

Diana added. "Maybe he's out in casinos having the time of his life."

"Or maybe." Khrysie giggled at what she was thinking. "Maybe he has a girl!"

Everyone burst out laughing again.

"Impossible!" Nile crossed her arms. "I've been with him since the womb, and I know for a fact that that playboy doesn't do girlfriends."

"Yeah we all know that, one day he's with this fling and the next day he's with another." Isabel said. "Classic Ram."

I didn't miss the sadness in Shari's expression.

"Hmm good thing my Andi isn't like that." Diana proudly said.

I tried to hold my laugh at how she described Aiden.

"Oh My Gosh! I have an idea!" Khrysie exclaimed. "Lets play truth or dare."

All the girls including Aicko squealed. Bellona kept her eyes on her book without minding us. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Alright alright." Khrysie called our attention. "Isabel get the food, Nile turn off the lights, Diana get the spin-bottle, Eloise we'll need blankets and Lonnie." She turned to Bellona who looked up from her book looking irritated. "Uh fine just continue reading, I'll get some flashlights now hurry up ladies!"

Aicko joined Isabel to get the food in the fridge. And after a few minutes they were all back. Isabel and Aicko placed all the food in the side table. There were cookies of different kinds, marshmellows that Aicko brought, churros, and other ideal sleepover foods and drinks one can think of. Eloise handed us each a blanket and Nile turned of the lights. All the light left in the room was a lamp. We all fixed our circle and Khrysie positioned the spin bottle in the middle of us.

"So here are the mechanics." Khrysie started. "If the bottle points to you then we're going to give you a question, if you answer it truthfully then you get to spin the bottle for the next round but if you don't want to answer it, then you choose dare and we get to decide what dare to give you." Khrysie smirked.

This Russian doll and all her games, she doesn't even win. I chuckled recalling the game she made back at Blake's villa at the billiards table. She looked stupid that time.

"Let's start., Eloise, you go first." Khrysie handed the bottle to Eloise.

Eloise spinned the bottle. It spun around in circles.

The bottle stopped infront of Nile.

"What!? Why me?" She wined.

"Hmmm what should I ask you." Eloise thought. "Are you still text mates with the prince of Italy?" She eyed her questioningly.

"I pick truth." Nile excitingly said. "Yes were text mates nothing more nothing less."

"Oh my gosh you're still text mates till now?!" Khrysie squealed.

"Whatever it's my turn." Nile took the bottle and spun it. Our eyes watched it till it stopped infront of Shari.

"Shit!" Shari smacked her face.

Aicko and I chuckled seeing our friend on the hotspot.

"Hmm what should I ask you?"

I took a sip on my mug of milk while waiting for the question.

Nile tapped her finger on her lips while she was thinking. "Oh here's a basic question, Who's your crush?"

I chocked on my drink upon hearing the question. Aicko was straining herself to not laugh out loud. Poor Shari being asked by her crush's twin sister.

Shari turned pale. "I-uh." She stuttered.

"Just say it." Nile reassured her. 'We won't tell."

"I pick dare." Shari said.

"Ok, I dare you to text my brother hello and lets see if he replies."

Shari turned paler. She wanted to hesitate but Nile was waiting. She took out her phone and texted the message. After a few minutes he hasn't replied.

"Ugh! Why isn't he replying?!" She said angrily.

This time, Shari got the bottle and spinned it landing infront of Khrysie. She asked Khrysie how many boys does she like. And of course Khrysie answered truth and said the one and only Blake Carlisle.

It was Khrysie's turn, she started spinning the bottle.

Please don't pick me.

I prayed.

I exhaled when the bottle stopped infront of Lucy.

"Oh Lou, I forgot you were here." Khrysie said. "Now what to ask you, Oh I know! Since you're the girl who hardly talks, I have the best question for you." She straightened her posture and eyed her. "Do you like someone?"

I don't know if the others could see it but I surely saw how Lucy's cheeks blushed beneath her thick rimmed glasses.

"I-I'm so-sorry but I prefer not to answer that." Lucy stuttered even worse than Shari. "I-I'll take d-dare."

"Seriously? Why is everyone so kill joy!" Khrysie complained. "Fine, your dare is to." Khrysie immediately stood up and went to her drawers, she pulled out a gift box and handed it to Lucy.

"I dare you to give that to my Blake and afterwards come back to me and tell me his reaction."

"O-ok." Was all Lucy said.

"Now." Khrysie handed her the bottle. "Make a spin."

"Uh-uhm can somebody else do it?"

"Ugh!" Khrysie rolled her eyes. "Diana, here you spin."

"Oooh I'd love to." Diana cheered and got to bottle. She eyed me before she started to spin it.

Oh boy.

My eyes widened when it stopped infront of me. I looked back at Diana who seemed overjoyed to get me.

"Oh Paige." She smiled. "This will be fun."

"Just get on with the question." I clutched on my blanket. The way Diana looks at me makes me feel goosebumps.

"My question is." She raised her eyebrow, even in the dark her rosy cheeks are evident. "Do you like Andi?" there was a mixed emotion of bitterness and assurance in her voice.

"You mean Aiden?" I asked.

"Yes, Andi." She sounded as if she really wanted an answer.

Everyone turned to me, I got surprised to see Bellona look up from her book to hear me answer.

I thought about it. If I say Yes then that would be a complete lie, but if I say No, it's as if I gave her assurance that my best friend's free, If I say No then that'll please her, not that I'm selfish but I somehow want to keep whatever I have with my bestfriend private. I thought for a while. I know what to do.

I leaned on the wall behind me and crossed my arms. "I pick dare."

Diana's jaw dropped and her eyebrows scrunched. "Wait you should answer my-"

"She said dare Diana." Khrysie said. "I can help you with that." Khrysie beckoned Diana to come closer, when Diana went close, Khrysie whispered something into Diana's ear making a smile form on Diana's lips.

Oh God, what did I get myself into?!

Diana stood up and went inside Khrysie's bathroom, later coming out with a bottle with some black liquid inside. "I dare you to dye your hair black."

"What?!" I gasped.

"You picked dare." Khrysie said plainly. "Now you have a dare."

"Uhm Khrysie isn't that a bit over the-"

"She picked dare Nile." Khrysie cut her off.

Aicko frowned. "Does she really have to?"

"Yes she does." Khrysie said.

Diana nodded.

This is my fault. I chose this, now I have no choice.

Although I felt on the verge of tears by the thought of dying my blonde hair black. I still had to look unaffected. "Fine, I'll do it."

Khrysie smirked. "Good girl." She handed me the flask and led me to the bathroom.

"Are you seriously making her do that?" Bellona asked.

"You heard her Lonnie, she says she'll do it." Khrysie pointed.

I entered the bathroom as the other girls followed, guess all of them are going to watch. Aicko and Shari gave me worried looks. I gave them a small smile and uncapped the bottle, I took a deep breathe.

Here goes nothing.

_______________________

"Stop looking at the mirror." Aicko continued to comb my hair.

Today's another day of school and we're all precautious of our surroundings and very sleepy. We all slept around 3am and up by 6. Now our eyebags are definitely heavy.

"I look horrible." I covered my face with my hands. Everytime I look at the mirror I keep tearing up. Gone was my blonde hair, now it's jet black and I feel like I'm an entirely different person.

"No you don't, you're just not used to it." She tied my hair into a loose bun.

"What did I get myself into!" I blinked back my tears.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Aicko scolded. "Enough crying, You're still beautiful." She smiled.

I smiled back. She boosted my self esteem by her simple words. Amazing at how words can affect a person.

She checked her watch. "Lets go, we're gonna be late."

I nodded and ran to my room. I got my school things and got my dark blue blazer and wore it over my blouse. I stopped before I could step out of the room. I ran towards my closet and picked up a beret hat that Aicko made me buy. It could cover my hair but one thing's the problem. It's color is hot red. Which doesn't match the uniform.

Well what option do I have?

I wore it on top of my head and hide my bun inside it.

Aicko gasped when she saw me. "It doesn't match."

"It's fine." I waved her off.

We rode her car going to school. My heart kept beating faster and faster as we approached school. One thing I'm sure if that, I'm afraid of judgement. That was my weakness.

I hate being the center of attention and with my beret hat, maybe It'll attract all the attention it can get.

And when he walked into school. I was right. Everyone eyed my hat and started whispering.

"I told you to not bring it." Aicko said.

I didn't mind her and just continued walking.

The whispers became more and more heard, suddenly people started pointing at my head and started making fun of it.

My eyes widened when I spotted Blake at the other end of the hall. It looked weird because he was walking alone. Shit! He can't see me in this state. Before he could turn my way I made a run for it.

"Paige!" Aicko called.

But I didn't have time to answer because tears were dripping from my eyes. I ran towards the balcony of the school. There wasn't any students hanging out so it was the best place.

I ran towards it and held onto the railing. I sighed as I saw the green landscapes, not so far away, I caught sight of the city of California. I felt my eyes tear up again.

I miss my normal life, where no Royals would look down on you, where no rich people would torture you, a life free of judgement. The life I once had.

I gasped when I felt my beret pulled of my head making my black hair fall out of it's bun and down my shoulders.

"What the hell?!" I turned around.

"Why are you wearing this?" Kile's eyebrows furrowed a he held my beret in one hand.

My eyes instantly widened. "Give it back!" I tried to grab my beret back from him.

"You're catching people's attention because of this."

"But I'll catch more attention because of this!" I pointed to my hair. I felt so angry now.

He raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong with it?"

"I don't want it." I started crying again. God I sound like a baby.

"It doesn't look bad to me." He said in a serious voice. Something about his voice reassured me, maybe because of it's sincerity.

I chuckled. "You think?"

He nodded. "Dry those tears and get to class." He handed me my beret. "And don't wear that if you don't want to catch attention."

I nodded.

"You should go, I need to compose myself." I whispered.

He nodded and turn his back on me before walking away. He stopped before he could take a step back inside.

"Hey." He called.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. "What?"

"I don't know if this is going to make you feel better but." He paused. "I actually have a thing for black heads." He immediately left afterwards.

I laughed. Did I just hear him right?

I walked back inside and went straight to my classroom. Since we girls slept late last night, we didn't get to attend our first class so apparently this one's our second. I found Aiden again in his seat near the window. He was sketching something.

I didn't disturb him and went straight to my seat. I expected to see Blake behind me then I remembered that this isn't the first period. Everyone still eyed me but not as often as a while ago with my beret. Only now did I realize that what Kile and Aikco said did make a lot of sense.

When the class ended. I got surprised to see Eloise approach me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Greetings." She looked at my hair. "I'm sorry you had to do it."

"What? No, none of this has anything to do with you, I chose the dare."

"But." She sighed. "I could've prevented it to happen, they're my friends."

"Hey." I tapped her shoulder. " I said it's fine, I'm fine."

She frowned. "Why do you always act like you're ok when in fact you're not?"

I chuckled. "Because even if I'm not as strong as I wish I was, atleast I could try to be."

She silently nodded.

"Eloise!" A high pitched voice called.

The both of us turned to Khrysie with her group of friends.

"C'mon, stop hanging around with the black head." She laughed.

"What's wrong with a black head?!" Nile frowned.

"Not you hun." Khrysie turned back to us. "Eloise lets go."

I faced Eloise. "You should go to them." I started walking away.

"Eloise! Were waiting!" Khrysie seemed annoyed now.

"No." Eloise said firmly.

I got shocked with what I just heard, I turned to her.

"Wh-what did you say?" Khrysie frowned.

"I said No." She said it even clearer now. " I won't go with you."

Khrysie crossed her arms. "What are you saying? Ugh! Just come here Eloise."

"All you do is be little people to make yourself feel higher than the rest." I heard the power in her voice. "Not just because were Royals gives us the power to take away the strength of others." She took a deep breathe. "But that's exactly what you do and because of that, I won't go with you anymore, what kind of Heir to the throne of my country would I be if I do the same things you do."

Khrysie's mouth dropped. Nile and the rest were speechless. Bellona just stayed quiet while she kept her face emotionless.

"I come here to this school not to judge people but to learn to be a great future ruler of my county." Eloise faced Khrysie. "Think you should do the same.

My eyes widened when Eloise walked towards me and clung her arm around mine. " C'mon Paige."

_________________________

"What's our next subject?" Shari asked Aicko.

It's now lunch time and Eloise joined our trio for lunch. She instantly became a part of our trio, and we welcomed her with open arms.

Aicko peeked at her schedule. "Language."

Shari nodded. And we started eating.

Eloise joined their conversation while I focused on my paper. I've got another paper due later this afternoon.

While I was in the middle of my brainstorming, my eyes widened when someone placed a tray on our table and sat beside me.

Aicko, Shari and Eloise turned to him.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned.

Blake raised his eyebrow. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Ugh!" I massaged the corners of my head. One more week Paige. I reminded myself. One more week to put up with this jerk.

"Dude?" Ram came to our table with a food tray in his hands looking confused. "What are we doing here exactly?"

"Are you going to eat or not?" Blake sounded annoyed.

"Fine." Ram placed his tray on the table and sat beside Shari, across me and Blake. "Hi ladies!" He greeted us with a smile.

"Where've you been this time Ram?" Aicko asked.

Ram laughed. "Just around the planet."

I saw how Shari blushed. I silently chuckled.

_________________

It was dismissal time and I went running towards the main door to the parking lot. I was dismissed late at my last class, meaning Aicko and the girls must've been waiting for me for quite a long time.

I got to the parking lot and searched for Aicko's car. I couldn't find it.

"Looking for someone?"

I turned to the person who spoke. Oh great!

"Yeah, but it isn't you." I pulled out my phone and started texting Aicko.

"Your friends left you." Blake said. "To me."

My jaw dropped. "They what?!

The next I thing I knew was that Blake got a hold of my bag and walked towards his car. I grunted and followed him.

I entered his car and got surprised at how familiar his scent is to me.

He drove the car going to the square. The Knights said that the square life would be back to normal when they catch the loose rebels. I hope they do it soon because I sure am missing the busy streets and colorful lights of Elite Square.

"What's going to happen after this week?" I asked out of the blue. "When our punishment ends?"

"Then we go back to our normal lives." He leaned one of his arms on the window and kept one hand on the stirring wheel. He has a habit of doing that.

"Oh." I looked out the window. "Are you going to start bullying me again?" I had to ask it, so that I'd be ready just incase.

"No." He plainly said.

"What miracle happened to you?" I laughed. "So when that time comes, what are we by then? Friends?"

I let it out. I maybe hard on him and other people but I couldn't deny that I'm soft within. Maybe I hate him for everything he's done but, through the weeks of us being together. The possibility of us being friends crossed my mind from time to time.

"No." He kept his eyes on the road. "I don't want to be your friend."

_______________________

Third Person's POV.

"And where have you been?" Ram gave Blake a questioningly look as he opened the door to their temporary dorm room. "Wait! Lemme guess." Ram pretended to think. "You were with Paige weren't you!" He laughed.

"Whatever." Blake went to their kitchen and drank a glass of water.

Ram sat on a kitchen high chair. "And you didn't even deny it."

Blake rolled his eyes and sat on the other kitchen high chair beside Ram.

"You know Blake." Ram got a glass of soda and drank from it aswell. "Sometimes I just don't understand you."

Blake raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You seem so different with Paige, you hit her head with a football and later you carry her to the clinic, you shower her with ice cold water but later put a bag of medicines on her seat, you do something bad to her and have a hard time falling asleep at night, you buy a new car for her just because she doesn't like motorbikes even if you hate driving cars, don't forget that you ran away from your football practice just to eatch her run, you never do that. You fall in line in a public mall just to buy her VIP tickets for a romance movie even if you don't watch romance movies. And when sge didn't show up you become so cranky as if you're some heart broken high school student and the next thing I know you take Khrysie to the mall. Wait! when she gave you a cake, you kept it all to yourself as if it's something too special. Since when did you value things people aside from your family give you? " Ram looked at Blake. "What is going on with you?"

"Isn't it obvious, we have a punishment to abide."

"Bullshit!" Ram exclaimed. "Don't tell me you've done all those things just for that." Ram eyed Blake. "You've bullied countless people, both boys and girls alike but you never find it hard to sleep at night, you never show that you care after you do them wrong." Ram pointed out. "I'm not saying bullying is good infact I'm glad at how you change but the way I see it, you're changing because of her."

"Ever since we were young I thought you were gay coz you keep saying that you're not interested in girls." Ram crossed his arms. "But after all you've done for that girl don't tell me you don't have any feelings for her."

Blake took another sip on his soda.

"Dude." Ram held Blake's shoulder. "You like her."

"Stupid." Blake's scoffed. "I don't even know the feeling of liking someone."

"Easy." Ram smiled. "Just kiss her then I promise, you'll know."

"Idiot." Blake smacked Ram's head. "Lets stop talking about this."

"Then do you wanna to talk about what happened to you and Kile while I was gone?"

"Not that too."

"Well." Ram thought. "Then tell me what's going to happen after you and Paige's punishment, are you gonna go back to bullying her?"

"No." Blake plainly answered.

"Woah!" Ram covered his mouth to act shocked. "Why?"

Blake went down from the high chair and threw his soda can in the trash bin.

"I don't want to hurt her anymore."

____________________________________

woops!

Hey guys sorry for the late update gosh I'm so tired rn anyways I've got one question for you all.

BLAKE OR KILE??? comment your choice hahhha.

I'd also like to let y'all know that I've got plans for all my characters so please don't assume anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.4K 38
Growing up in an a broken home has made 17 year old Elizabeth Scott tough as nails. When she moves to a new school she doesn't expect anything exciti...
1.9K 239 36
"Let's make a bet,Cullen."I say "First one to admit that likes the other loses." He got up from my chair and stalked closer to me. "Let's make it mor...
1.4M 28.1K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...
11M 360K 53
[The Mr Series #1] ❝oh, you silly girl. didn't they ever tell you?... rich boys don't have hearts.❞ Don't speak to them. Don't go near them. Don't...