The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 81

418 25 0
By Maxhamtay8

*Glenn's POV*

About a half hour into the drive, I was staring at the picture Emmie gave me when I heard distant screams and gunshots. I could barely hear them, but I knew they were there. And they were coming from the direction we came.

"You guys here that?" I asked and stood up in the tailgate where I was with Daryl and Abraham.

They were quiet for a second. "Ya, I hear it," Daryl said. "It sounds like it's coming from the ASZ."

"We've gotta go back! We gotta turn around!" I yelled.

"No! We never go back! We were sent out here to get supplies!" Abraham yelled.

"Stop the truck!" I yelled and the cars all stopped. I jumped to the ground and grabbed my stuff. I started to walk in the direction we came.

"What are you doing!" Abraham asked.

"Going back!"

"Why?" He got up in my face. This was just like after the prison fell.

"Because my family is back there! My wife, my kids!" I shoved him back.

"Look Glenn, even if something is fining on back there, the guards will take care of it," Daryl said calmly.

I sighed and got back in the truck, feeling defeated.

*Maggie's POV*

For hours, we sat in the living room, hearing the occasional bang on the door. To be honest, it was really boring.

Then we heard a 'tap tap tap' on the window in the kitchen.

We all exchanged looks before rushing to the window. I slowly pulled back the curtain to reveal Harper cover in blood. I let out a cry and gabbed a baseball bat from Tara. I was about to smash the window open when Rick grabbed my arm.

"No! If you smash that, it'll attract every walker nearby and they could get in through that," Rick whisper yelled. "Have her go to the back door."

"Harper, can you hear me?" I asked and she nodded. I pressed my hands up against the window. "Go to that back door!"

She looked to her left and screamed. Then she ran to the back door and started pounding on it. I ran down the hall and swung open the door.

"Mommy!" She screamed. I picked her up and hugged her tight. Rick slammed the door shut and started to board it up with Rosita and Eugene.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked.

She shook her head and pulled up her sleeve reveal a long scratch up her arm. Blood continued to ooze out of the wound.

I heard the click of a gun. "She's scratched!" Carl said.

"Put the gun down Carl!" Rick told his son.

"No dad! She's been scratched by a walker!"

"No!" Harper squealed. "It was my knife!"

That's when I noticed her knife was missing. "Sweetie where is your knife?"

"Dropped it out there," she said and pointed outside.

"See, it wasn't a walker. Now put the gun down!" I said.

"She could be lying just to save herself from being killed now!" Carl eyes Harper and I shifted her in my arms.

"She's two! She wouldn't just lie like that!"

"Carl, put the gun down or I'll take it!" Rick scolded. "Is she running a fever?"

I felt her head. "No. She feels normal."

Rick felt her too, just to make sure. "She's not running a fever. Just keep an eye on her. Let's talk about sleeping arrangements 'cause t looks like we will be here overnight." He took a look around at everyone. "Me, Carl, Maggie, Emmie, and Harper don't live here, so we can sleep out here in the living room."

I wrapped up Harpers arm and, I swayed back and forth until she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Tara approached me. "Uh...you guys can have my room. There's one bed a bit bigger than a twin, but it's better than nothing I guess."

"You don't have to do that, Tara," I told her.

"I know, but I'm going to."

I thanked her and took Emmie into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed with Emmie and placed Harper at my side. She snored quietly and I pulled up the covers.

*Emmie's POV*

I was laying in bed when I remembered the walker scratch on my arm. I had to tell mom.

"Momma?" I started.

"What wrong?"

"I......." My sentence trailed off. "Never mind."

"You sure?" She brushed my hair out of my face.

"Ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 907 19
Just preference of LAW & ORDER: SVU
316K 6.1K 137
Imagines featuring some of my favorite male celebrities and a female reader. I have never written anything like these before, but I love reading them...
572K 2.6K 62
just a bunch of face claims of sexy people ;3
249K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...