[OLD; DISCONTINUED] Acts of V...

بواسطة _got2beynika_

After a deadly poison attacks the world of Mars, the Guardians of the 7 Regions (Onika, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Abe... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter One: Time
Chapter Two: Want
Chapter Three: Crystal
Chapter Four: Chaos, At The Spot
Chapter Five: Bang
Chapter Six: Love Her
Chapter Seven: To Live, Or To Not Live
Chapter Eight: Give Me What I Want, And This Will All Go Away
Chapter Nine: Before The Lights Turn Out
Chapter Ten: Us Against Them
Chapter Eleven: Killed And Saved
Chapter Twelve: All The Breaks [Part One]
Chapter Thirteen: All The Breaks [Part Two]
Chapter Fourteen: All The Breaks [Part Three]
Chapter Fifteen: The Break Of The Ice
Chapter Sixteen: The Plan
Chapter Seventeen: Fang Out
Chapter Eighteen: The Fire and The Unnamed
Chapter Twenty: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-One: For The Love of Mars

Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

415 46 58
بواسطة _got2beynika_

11:20AM
BLUE VAIN HOSPITAL
ENCHANTRESS; MEGAN

Pacing back and forth, and leaning on the back of her feet. Megan was in absolute panic.

Licking her lips, she could still taste the sweet blood, as if she was still drinking.

"Ma'am, you came in with Miss. Owens correct?" A rushing, stammering doctor came towards Megan.

Putting a hand to her shoulder, he looked at her worriedly. Megan jumped, as she was startled out of her mind and into the real world.

"...who?" Megan said after some time.

She didn't know anyone with the last name "Owens." Unless...

"You mean Dana, don't you?" She muttered quietly.

The doctor gave her a confused, thrown-off look before quickly fixing it, giving Megan a smile.

"Yes, yes. Miss. Dana Owens." He awkwardly cleared his throat.

Megan rolled her eyes. Some things never change, she thought.

"Yeah, I came in with her." Megan reluctantly replied, seething in attitude.

"Well I am her doctor, Dr. Diggs. You may call me Taye if you want." The dark-skinned man introduced himself, putting a hand out for Megan to shake. Once he realized she wasn't going to shake it, he put it down awkwardly.

The doctor decided it would be best to ignore the slight attitude Meg was giving off. Instead, he proceeded to guide her towards Dana's room.

"Are you aware that you drank royal blood?" The doctor asked quietly.

Megan nodded her head, feebly.

Cheeks turning red as she remembered the loud moans of Dana, she nodded again.

"I know she is the Enchantress-" Megan began, but was quickly interrupted.

"No. I'm telling you, she's royal blood. As in next to the heir royalty." The doctor stopped midway walk. They now stood in front of Dana's door. He turned to Megan.

"I don't understand. We don't have any kingdoms on Mars-" Megan began confusedly.

"That's because Dana, isn't originally from here. She's from Earth."

|||
11:48AM
THE CENTER OF REGIONS
THE 7 GUARDIANS

"Onika!" Her name echoed throughout the land.

After the fiasco with Beyoncé, Onika had seemingly went missing.

The Guardians searched the land over, and over. Yet, Onika, had not been found.

Kelly and Abel moved branches and stepped over crystals, before they saw Beyoncé swaying near a tree.

Abel began to move towards her, but Kelly stopped him, putting a hand over his chest before he could move forward.

"Give her some space. We don't want that fire to come back." Kelly whispered.

Abel glanced Kelly's way, and with one look, she removed her hand from his chest.

"I never saw you." She whispered with a scoff, quickly retreating the scene.

Abel shook his head, moving towards Bey.

"OJ, we're going to find her." He paused, leaning against the tree.

Beyoncé shook her head, looking down.

"All my fault..." she spoke quietly.

"What?" Abel responded, squatting down to Beyoncé's sitting-level.

"I-it's all my fault. Isn't it...?" Beyoncé said, looking up to meet his eyes.

Shaking his head, he replied, "No, no. It's not your fault. What makes you think that?"

No answer.

The two sat in silence. That was until, Beyoncé quickly sprang up from her seat on the ground.

She took off running in a random direction, quickly slapping her feet against the hard ground.

Abel got up from his seat quickly jogging in the direction Beyoncé took off.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled, following the blonde hair that swayed behind her.

"I heard something!" Was the only thing she yelled back.

Beyoncé halted in her footsteps, hunching over in pain.

Abel slowed to a stop, immediately helping her. He grabbed handfuls of her hair, guiding them upward as she puked out her insides.

Abel looked down at the ground, quickly spotting red.

"Is that...blood?" He whispered-asked, more to himself than her.

When she finally raised back up, her mouth was bloodstained, and her left nostril drip-dropped the red substance.

"Hey, Beyoncé you aren't looking too-" before he could finish his statement of rest, she took off running again.

Snapping branches, and stomping crystals, she found herself face to face with Onika.

There Onika was, sitting by a babbling brook of clear water. Her red hair swooned in the wind, as Robyn and Cardi surrounded her.

Cardi rubbed the back of Onika, while Robyn dabbed a cloth at her nose.

Beyoncé stepped into the clearing, nose still dripping, and mouth stained with blood.

With wide eyes, she demanded attention with a single cough.

Abel caught up to Beyoncé, stepping into the clearing as well.

The five stood looking at each other in disbelief.

Onika's left nostril dripped blood. Her mouth was as well stained.

"B-Beyoncé..."

|||
11:30AM
BLUE VAIN HOSPITAL
ENCHANTRESS; MEGAN

Megan laid her head on Dana's chest. Cuddled up in the small hospital bed, for once in her life, Dana felt relaxed.

Well, as relaxed as you can be in a hospital.

"Dana, I'm only going to ask this once." Megan began slowly, as if to not trigger anything.

Dana shifted under Megan, nodding her head.

"Okay...?" Dana spoke, a slight questioning tone in her voice.

"What are you?" Megan whispered, slightly shaking.

Dana let out a humorless chuckle, nervous but knowing she had to choose wisely about what came out of her mouth next.

"...with that question, I think you already know what I am." Dana whispered back, sighing in defeat.

"I want an actual answer. It's obvious that even after the talk we had, you still don't get it." Megan said, sitting up to straddle Dana's lap now.

Dana sighed.

"Megan, I'm on literal blood support. Can we please talk about this, some other time?"

Megan chuckled a dark chuckle.

"Oh, I know all about blood. Let's talk about how you have royal blood running through your vains." Megan sneered.

Dana's eyes widened, but she quickly recovered.

"You're right. I am of royalty. But I never asked for any of that. I promise, I will tell you any and everything you need to know. But for right now...I just...I want to be with you. Can we just...do that?"

Dana cupped Megan's face looking into her eyes.

"I would die for you, Megan. I think today proved that. I would never, hurt you. All I want to do is protect you." She whispered.

Megan shook her head, a short tear falling.

"And all I'm asking is, from what? You?"

Megan got up from the bed, removing herself from the room.

|||
UNMARKED TIME
SHADOW CLAN HEADQUARTERS
THE MAN

The man chuckled lightly at the scene playing out in the hospital room.

"Hm, Beyoncé and Onika are in a pitfall, and the Enchantress and Megan is breaking as we speak. Everything, is going according to plan." The man said smugly, putting extra emphasis on "Enchantress" and "Megan."

The honey-blonde woman swayed in delight.

"That's wonderful. Soon, the world will be ours." Tina Knowles smiled darkly.

The man chuckled, grabbing onto the waist of Tina.

"Yes, love. The world will be ours."

On the hospital camera that was secretly placed in the room, it showed Dana taking out the needle that injected blood into her.

She frantically ran to put her black attired clothes back on, before quickly turning into her wolf form.

As Tina swayed on the lap of the man, he watched with utter excitement as Dana sprinted out of the room.

"Yes, go get..." a sinister laugh came from the man, "...your girl."

He watched as Megan turned invisible in the front lobby of the hospital. Dana quickly came into the camera, launching her claws at the hidden camera.

Yanking it down from its place, she snarled at the lens before the signal went completely dead.

The man laughed again as all of the signals on the camera system went out.

"Remember, cousin. You can run, but you can't hide."

Removing Tina from his lap, he stood to grab his walkie-talkie.

"Taye, destroy them."

|||
Rough chapter, but all in all, it got what I wanted it to get across.

Anywho, questions!

Tina being in on it?

The hospital being rigged?

Megan and Enchantress?

Beyoncé and Onika? What do you think caused all of these powers to come forth?

Abel?

Other questions, comments, and/or concerns?

Hope you enjoyed.

-bxll

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.7K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
187K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
6.8K 462 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝...