My Bestfriend

De jaydaaxchrisbreezzy

Read to find out this my first book .. idk how to do this Mais

Black Lives Matter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

6.5K 205 168
De jaydaaxchrisbreezzy

Latrell James
______________

I seen Kayla calling but I didn't answer.

" Kayla just texted me." Yas giggled while looking at her phone then locking it.

I stopped by Yasmine's house to get her , now we're riding in my car on our way to the mall.

" I can't believe our girl is bout to be 18 dawg." Yas said.

Me and Yas are heading to the mall because Kayla birthday is on Friday so we plan on ignoring her all week. Which is gonna be hard because that's my dawg.

" Yeah it's gonna be hella hard ignoring her , who gonna pick her up for school and practice ?" I asked kinda concerned.

" Boy boo , she'll find a way." Yas paused

" Mrs. Warfield doesn't go into work until like 9:30 she can take Kayla to school but practice ? Can't answer that." She shrugged before putting all her attention out the window.

We was like 30 minutes away because Yas was down at her grandmas house which is fairly close to Kaylas house. Literally her grandma lives 2 doors down so we had to be quick. But I just turned in some light music because I seen Yas was sleep and we headed out to the mall.

30 minutes later

" Yo Yas , gotcho ugly ass the fuck up we here my nigga." I said while pushing Yas arm.

" Yo forreal my nigga , you really buggin right now. Fuck is you doin' allat for ? " Yas barked back .

I just pointed to the mall. She didn't say anything but unbuckle her seat belt and slammed my door. I just laughed at her because she's always somewhere mad.

" Ima go my own way , just text me whenever you ready. " Yas said while walking away from me.

I nodded my head as if she could see me. I headed to the store I know I was going to get her something from. Pandora.

" Hi welcome to Pardora. My name is Lacy please let me know if you need any help sir " The employee smiled.

I sent her a quick head nods then walking over to the necklace area. I seen this cute lil necklace or whatever I thought she might like.

I ask the lady to get me that and that tiara princess ring ? I don't know wtf it is but she's been saying she wanted on for the longest. After doing a lil searching I just stuck with my 2 lil things. Bought her jewelry then headed to the croc store.

One thing about Kayla ? She don't care where the she's going , her ass is wearing them damn crocs. So I'm buying plain white ones and having a girl decorate them all cute or whatever girls do.

After buying some crocs. I headed to the food court because a real nigga was hungry. I took a nice look around and noticed that the Chick-fil-a line was short af.

" Aw hell yeah." I mumbled to myself  before speed walking to the line.

" Hi Welcome to Chick-fil-a how I help you ?" Some girl said.

" Um yeah can I get a number 1 large meal and a Hi-C to drank. And I want Chick-fil-a sauce." I said while reading a text from Kayla.

Bestooo 🖇

Trell WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?
It's only 7 , I know you're not sleep because you normally wake me up from naps at 6:45 🥺
You or Yas isn't texting me back nor answering my calls, WHAT DID I DOOOO ?  You know y'all are literally my ONLY friends..
Delivered
|
|
" And your price will be $8.50 sir." The girl said . I handed her a $20 and told her to keep the change. As I waited on my food and I texted Yas.

Foolioo 😈

Yo dumbass we came to the mall too late but I got all the shit  I need , you ready ?
Read 7:16
Yeah wya fool ?

Food court my nigga 
Read 7:17
|
|
" Latrell ." One of the workers called out my name.

I told them preciate it and they did that my pleasure shit. I sit down waiting on Yasmin slow ass.

" Cmon let's go nigga. Mall about to close." Yas yelled across the food court causing lots of stares.

" Fuck is y'all lookin at bef-" She was cut short because I dragged her out of the food court.

" Look I don't know what the fuck they did in New York but keep that shit you just did in New York." I told her raising my voice slightly.

She just waved her hand and rolled her eyes. I knew that shit went in one ear and out the muthafuckin other. I just smacked my lips and headed to my car.

Yas has lots of shit , I don't know if some for her or Kayla but I ain't asked. We hopped on the car and my phone instantly connected to the bluetooth. Lil baby & 42 Dugg Grace came on and me and Yas lost it. This is our theme song .

Got a lotta new flames, still need 'em blue
Three hundred fifty thou', times that by two
New Dawn, no roof, I still see the sky
Peace to my grandma, I can still see my guys
Turned his back, must've felt let down
Heard a down-set-hut, what you gon' bet now?
Yeah, I used to be a twerp, bitch, a vet now
Luke, get up, doggy, I need you
Only nigga made sure that I was eatin'
Free Nef still, nigga, RIP Reese
Get her nails done, still charge for the feature
Baby, we ain't that, nah, we ain't this
All that fuckin', I don't do no kiss

Bitches ain't shit, word to my niggas
All in my mentions (yeah)
Bitch really wanna get hired
Tell the lil' hoes I'm Bryson
I done hit more shit than Mike Tyson
Get popped, nigga, I ain't doin' no fight
Sinnin' 'bout cash, I ain't doin' no right

Car too fast, can't stop at no light
I hit the gas, it skrrt and I pull off
I'm on they ass, I just took a year off
She shakin' her ass, call me when she get off
Took half a mil' for my lil' bro to get out
That new Richard Mille made me feel like a boss
Feel like I'm Meech when I'm ridin' in these cars
Who you know pull up, whole entourage in a foreign? I got designer for days but it's somethin' about 'em
Go crazy for white Air Force One, maybe 'cause I'm a dope boy

" He be loud, but he ain't makin' no noise
'Ventador on the ground like a skateboard
If I want it, I get it, I pay for it
I pay extra, I ain't tryna wait for it
Everything that I got, it was made for me
I was servin' them trap houses faithfully Everybody with me gotta eat
Say your grace with me " Me and Yas rapped as she recorded us on snapchat.

After her looking at it a couple of times she finally posted it. I quickly realized Kayla gonna see but then I remembered when ignoring her. Not even 10 minutes later we pull up in front of Yas house. She grabs all her bags and walks up to her porch.

" Ight foolioo , see you tomorrow. Don't forget to ignore Kalya. Love you be safe ! " She said as I made sure she got in her house.

" IGHT FOOLIOO LOVE YOU TOO ! " I yelled to her as she was walking in her house.

I pulled around the corner then boom I'm home but before I get out I reach in the backseat and grab my Chick-fil-a and ate it in the car because lord knows my begging ass parents and lil sister is going to be asking.

After eating I hop out my car and dust myself off. I kept Kaylas gifts in my trunk. I unlocked my front door and sprinted up to my room without locking the door. Nobody gonna break in plus my momma or daddy will lock it. I had to text Kayla and tell her I can't pick her up for the rest of the week.

Bestooo 🖇

Yo , i can't pick you up for the rest of the week or take you home from practice.
Read 7:31

Trell are you being serious rn ? Yk my moms is going into work early now.
I don't have crazy amounts of cash flowing into my pockets to get ubers everyday like you.
Gn.
|
|
I knew she was mad because she don't ever say good night like that. Eh she'll get over it. I headed to the bathroom connected to my room , cleaned my ass , did my lil " night routine " or whatever tf and laid my ass down.
Cut on some netflix and chilled until I fell asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.7K 346 29
Man just read it😫😂 My first story im trying sum new If you dont like it then dont read it OFFICIALLY COMPLETED✅
12.4K 306 27
read to find out 😚. y'all know what it's hitting for tho.
69K 1.9K 28
𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚞𝚞𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 - 𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 this my first book ii ever written, so ntm
Childhood Friends De •£•

Ficção Adolescente

92.3K 2.9K 45
This my first book let me know if y'all like it!!! Leave comments to let me know what to do different for the next one🥳