Everyone's Time Comes Eventua...

By Iz_Nicz

Kim Nicole. No parents, no friends. No one to love but the one that took her in. She wanted to be a singer. S... More

Chapter 1: Where it all started
Chapter 2: Stress
Chapter 3: Concerts
Chapter 4: Finale
Chapter 5: LA
Note Please Read & Next Chapter in a Few Minutes.
Chapter 6: Kcon Rehersals
Chapter 7: Riverdale Taping
Chapter 8: Kcon
Chapter 9: Kcon (Part 2) and a Stranger
Chapter 10: Letter and Danger
Chapter 11: Back to Korea to Debut
Chapter 12: Dates
Chapter 12.5: Dates Part 2
Chapter 13: Uh Oh...
Chapter 14: The Man and Im Sick
Chapter 15: Truth?
Chapter 16: Meet my Half-Brother!
Chapter 17: Death?
Chapter 18: 3 Kim! (Not Sakura)
Chapter 19: D-dead?!
Chapter 20: What Happened?
Epilouge
FINISHED!
New Book Coming Soon!

Chapter 21: 1 In Exchange For 12

269 28 8
By Iz_Nicz

Nicole's POV:

I woke up in a bed.

Then memories came flooding back, from the very beggining.

Izone died because of me.

I chose her over them.

Im so stupid and selfish! I don't deserve to live anymore. In fact, I should've died a long time ago!

If I wasn't revived by that stupid serum, I would've never met Izone and Chaewon unnie.

Minju unnie would've never been jealous.

Itzy wouldn't probably be against me.

Uncle wouldn't probably after me and Izone wouldn't have died.

Every single bad thing that ever happened was because of me baing alive.

Because I cheated death. Because I ran back to the beggining when I found my dead end.

And when I heard the hope for Izone to be alive again, my whole body shook because of happiness.

"12. All of them Mr. Yabuki. Izone is a family, one can't survive without the other. But in one condition." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Tell the world that I died during an accident and to never speak of me again. Erase everything that I left and any traces of me being alive. Never tell Izone who I am or who I was. I might be the reason why they died but the guilt might be there. Never let Izone know, especially Chaewon unnie." I said in a serious tone.

I saw him gulp. Whenever I use this tone, everyone would just be afraid.

He nodded and asked hesitantly, "What really happened that night? Why did Izone die?"

I knew he was gonna ask, well, im gonna die anyways so might as well tell him.

Flashback

The day Minju unnie went missing.

Izone and I were at the dorms thinking of a solution when one came into my mind.

I frantically looked for my laptop and used the tracker I placed in everyones phones.

To say that I was paraniod was an understatement.

Let's not talk about how paranoid I am because, the trackers in their phones says it all.

Everyone gathered around me and we saw Minju unnie's whereabouts.

It was south from here into some woods into some abandoned barn.

We went inside and saw Minju unnie all tied up. When we saw her, she then frantically shook her head saying no.

I was stubborn and even though knew that something wasn't right, I went towards her.

Then a sound of a gun shot was heard and I felt a pair of arms go around me.

"EUNBI UNNIE!" The all shouted from behind me.

We then collapsed to the ground with my back against the hard and cold ground.

I then looked at Eunbi unnie and saw some blood coming out of her mouth.

My eyes widened to see what my stubboness lead to.

Tears streamed down my eyes and I saw my unnies coming this way.

I lifted Eunbi unnie and placed her head on my lap.

I kept repeating over and over that she will make it and she wasn't gonna die.

I told her to never give up but a few moments later, she just closed her eyes.

Anytime now, her pulse felt like it was going to give in.

I handed her to Hyewon unnie who was really balling her eyes out.

I then stood up and went to Minju unnie. I untied her and she was crying seeing what had happened.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this! We need to get unnie to a hospital! We need to get out of here!" Minju unnie screamed.

"Unnie, what do you mean?" I asked her.

"Im so so so sorry, it's my fault. I was jealous of you and Chaewon unnie's relationship that it conpletely blinded me. I seeked help feom someone that was intrested in taking you, he said it was harmless so I agreed. But I then found out that her was gonna take you somewhere to be experimented on and he just tied me up to use as bait." Minju unnie said while crying.

"Minju, please, tell me this isn't true. You know I love you but Nicole just gave me the love that I really longed for. Please just be happy for us. I told you this before right? Now look! This really has to happen before you realize that?" Chaewon unnie said while crying.

She was really hurt. Chaewon unnie's mother died just 2 months ago and Eunbi unnie promised to be there for her.

But now, Eunbi unnie mighy die and I knew where she was coming from.

"Nicole! Welcome..." I knkw that voice.

"U-uncle?" I said trembling.

"Mhm... You really are hardheaded. Now, tie up Izone, but seperate this, Chaewon girl." He said with a cold tone.

They did what he said and I tried stopping them from tying them up but 2 men held me down.

I wanted so badly to kill them.

They weren't even looking at the fact that Eunbi unnie was shot and couldn't move but they also tied her up and didn't even bother to be careful.

I was clenching my fist and and grinding my teeth.

I was really angry at them. I was angry at myself, if I wasn't hardeaded, Eunbi unnie mighy not get shot.

We might still be able to fight.

I might still be able to fight.

Im scared. Not for myself, but for them.

Everyone was crying, especially Wonyoungie.

She was too young.

"NICOLE! CHOOSE! LOVE OR FAMILY?!" My uncle asked.

"W-what?" I then said in a hushed tone.

"I said, Love or Family?" He said in a stern tone.

"I can't." I whispered which apparently he herd since he replied, "Hurry up and choose or I will kill all of them. Now, choose." He said.

"..." I stayed silent.

"CHOOSE!" He shouted which made me shout an answer.

"LOVE!" Which was the greatest reget of my life.

"Love, pathetic. One will remain, I feel sorry for the other 11. Shoot them." He said.

Wait what?!

My eyea widened at the sudden realization.

I closed my eyes and heard 10 guns shots. (Eunbi is already shot.)

Then I heard someone crying and shouting no and stop.

I realized whose voice it was.

It was Chaewon unnie's voice.

She was crying and screaming.

I opened my eyes to a horrific scene.

Both men let go of my arms and it quickly made it's way to my mouth and nose.

I saw Izone laying in a pool of their own blood.

They have their eyes closed which meant they closed before the bullet hits them.

They were like ready.

I ran to Chaewon unnie and hugged her.

She was crying and so was I.

I just lost 10 of my family.

I lost my firat family and now, them.

I couldn't, I really couldn't!

"Pull them away." My uncle ordered.

They did what they were asked.

I was crying and tring not to let go of Chaewon unnie. But I was tired so my hands slipped with her.

"CHOOSE! YES OR NO?!" He asked.

What?! Yes or no?! There wasn't even a question.

"What? There wasn't a question!" I shouted.

Which was a wrong move since her shot my left thigh.

I screamed in agonh while Chaewon unnie screamed to stop.

I couldn't bear seeing her in pain. If I die, it would be the most selfish desicion I made.

Chaewon unnie was as innocent as Wonyoungie.

Chaewon unnie can't handle loosing her Mother, mother figure, me and Izone.

If I die, she also dies. So I made my desicion.

"Yes." I whispered.

And I just waited and waited.

Then I heard her say.

"Don't worry, I love you. I forgive you. I know you did this to not let me suffer. Thank you. This was bound to happen soon. Everyone's time comes eventually right?"

Then a gun was fired.

Silence.

It was silent.

So silent that the breathings were the only thing that was heard.

I then started to feel dizzy then blacked out.

I didn't knew what happened next. Only that when I woke up, I was a mess.

I tried to remember who killed them but everytime I try, the man was blirey and the voice was distorted.

I lost my family. Again.

I also lost someone dear to me.

Someone I love.

I miss her everyday.

Until I just became emotionless, cold and numb.

When the hallucinations began, I felt empty, but at the same time, happy and glad.

I felt the same warmth that Izone gave me.

But now it's gone.

Because of my desicions, everyone in my life was dead.

So im willing to die for them.

End of Flashback

I then felt tears streaming down my face as I finished.

I remembered the times we spent.

All of us together.

-

The next morning was the day that the serum was being extracted out my body.

Scared was an understatement.

I wasm't scared to die.

I was scared about what happens after I die.

Will I just be out of existance and not feel anything or even remember I was alive in the first place?

Does heaven even exist?

Or will it be just an endless void with me trapped for eternity?

Who know, but it look's like im about to find out.

-

Yesterday, my mom spent her time with me. She said that I was a big girl and to be honest, I really missed her.

I love her.

She spent every second of that day with me catching up.

Of course, I was leaving.

She said she respected my desicions and trusted me.

I was fond of her. I know loosing her only daughter is hard.

But she didn't stop me from doing what I want.

"Ready?" Mr. Yabuki asked.

"Yes. Just please do what I asked?" I said.

"We did, and by the time Izone wakes up, no one will be talking about it." He said.

"Good. Now, just make up a story on what happened ok? Tell them everything that happened, just don't involve me in it." I said.

"Ok, stay safe, to wherever you're going." He said.

"Sure." I replied.

Mom already bid her goodbyes to me before I went in here.

I heard the machine started and felt fuzzy and light headed.

The next thing I knew was me saying "I love you girls. Let's meet at another life." And then I blacked out.

-----------------

Guys, epilouge is next. Whose POV do you want me to feature?

Im sorry to those who are more expectant but only the top 4 are in the choices. No Votings Through Private Messages for this one.

Kim Chaewon

Kim Minju

Miyawaki Sakura

Choi Yena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...
1.5K 141 14
โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง. ...
1.1K 63 12
This is a Fan fiction from a fan of IZ*ONE ever since Produce 48. This from Jang Won-young, the center of the group and my bias. Note that everything...
138 13 17
Hwang Yubi is a high school student and is a huge fan of IZ*ONE. Thanks to IZ*ONE, Yubi's life became brighter and happier than before. She would wat...