The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing

134 3 0
By racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

It all happened too fast. One minute Fred and I walked down the corridor minding our own business, and the other minute I shut Montague into a Vanishing cabinet because he tried to take points from us.

Since yesterday they have been given the power to take points from us. Which obviously isn't fair at all. Just a look at the points reveal what house gets the most points.

So because of the latest developments we will give our new headmistress some fun to do. We are currently in the Shrieking Shak and grab our boxes full with animated firework. We'll talk all of it, we will need all of it. This will be big and hopefully annoying.

"Do you think she will try to make them vanish?," I ask Fred.

"Knowing her, she will believe something as simple as that will do it. It will be such a pleasure to see her dealing with the consequences," my brother smirks evilly.

"For all those hours in detention."

"For all those cuts with the blood quill."

"For all those times she simply opened her mouth."

"For simply just existing."

"Let's fuck shit up for her," I say and but a box down take a rocket out and place it in the corner of a corridor.

We continue to place them on random places and Lee waits on a certain spot to light some up. This will give the signal to Nate, another roommate of ours, and he will light his up and then Fred and I will light the last ones up and then all we need to do is lay back and enjoy the show.

Then I hear the rocket sound through the corridor.

"Inflamate," I whisper and soon three go off around me and make the best play before dashing of and bumping into walls.

I never received so many compliments at one day. This is all I need to be reassured that our joke shop, even if he won't succeed, at least bring people joy. The whole day Fred and I are on the run, letting go another firework, putting bombs somewhere, surprising students and enjoying a nice talk with professors.

Not to forget the best thing about all of this: Seeing Umbridge getting restless and furious and just fucking shit up even more.

Somehow the fireworks even managed to get outside and honestly no one really has the intention on making them disappear, not even teachers, and that says a lot considering they scolded us since day one for our hang to disobey the rules.

"Fred! George!," Diana, a Hufflepuff runs up to us.

Lee immediately straightens himself, my brother and I remain slumped against the walls.

"Yes?," we say, trying not to laugh at Lee's attempts to look civilized.

"Hi Diana," he says, trying to look cool.

"Hi Lee?," she looks a bit confused, making us snicker nevertheless no matter how hard we try, before turning to us: "We need another rocket. The ones you used when you let them go before her office, we believe we found a way to get into that. Would be nice to ruin her office, don't you think?"

"We would love to-"

"It's just-"

"We don't have any rockets left."

"We used all of them for this."

"Out of stock"

"But available soon again"

"If the tendency to buy them is there."

"Pretty sure it is there Fred"

"You never know George."

"Wait aren't I George?"

"Mhm, are you? I'm certain I'm Forge"

"Then I am Gred? I don't want to be a Gred"

"But what if I am Gred and you are Forge?"

"Nah I'm sure I'm George."

"Puh, god thing I'm Fred then."

"What did just happen?," Dianna blinks at us.

"They currently don't have any more rockets left," Lee interferes and shrugs his shoulders: "How was your plan to get into the office? I'm curious now"

"My boyfriend Damion had this perfect spell and we already tried it, it works, at least we were able to break the defensive spells. Isn't that amazing?," she smiles at him.

"Wait Damion the Ravenclaw? Quidditch player Damion?"

"Yes? Is there a problem?"

"No I-"

"How serious is it with this Damion?," Fred asks Dianna and puts an arm around her, ready to help Lee out, much to his displeasure.

"Uhm," obviously baffled by this question Dianna searches for words.

"You need way too long to answer," Fred continuous: "Probably time to find a new boyfriend, wouldn't you agree?"

"I'm-"

"You're up for that? Good. You know I had a certain someone in mind, don't worry I am the perfect match maker. Many good relationships started because of me, they also call me Fred the cupid. "

"Next to dumb and fool," Lee mumbles.

"Really," Dianna moves away from him: "Damion and I are happy, however, if I ever do need your service I'll gladly owl you."

"Missed chance."

"Okay so why was I here again in first place?"

"The rockets," I help her memory.

"Oh yeah thanks, so no rockets left? Anything else we could smuggle into her office?"

"Best thing you figure something out with Lee here. He is our best man, has a lot of great ideas, very useful strong man here. Very handsome as well, such a coincidence that he is single," Fred starts again.

I bite my tongue not to laugh out loud. Lee should have never admitted his crush on Dianna towards Fred. The stare he receives from Lee when my brother pushes him towards Dianna and shows him to get a move is priceless.

"You think he has the balls to say anything to her?"

"Fred, geez, she has a boyfriend," I laugh.

"But no one really knew about that, so it can't be that serious. He has to check out all chances he might have."

"I pray for my future sister in law, that she has some good nerves. Sweet merlin."

"What is that supposed to mean?," Fred asks offended.

---

*Anne's Prov*

I stand in front of a window and watch the spectacular in the night sky. Too much went down in the past two days. Not to mention the little riot inside the common room because Montague disappeared all of a sudden. We made little groups in order to find him, but the search was useless.

No one knows what happened to him and those who know Montague know, he might be a little distant at times, but he would never leave without a note. That's what's so alarming. Umbridge wouldn't have done anything to him after yesterday, would she?

She doesn't know he let us go. Well, he didn't really let us go, he more or less had no other chance to watch us leaving. And why would she even do anything to him? He never disobeyed her rules. At least nothing I would know of.

"Hey," Cole tips me on the shoulder: "Everything alright?"

I remove my arms that lie on the window still and place my hands on it: "Yes, I'm just trying to figure out a reason where Montague might have went. It just doesn't add up."

"Not really no. But I heard he found you yesterday with the twins after you know," he heaves himself up onto the window still and sits down on it, looking at me.

"What do you want me to say now?," I avoid his gaze by intensely staring at a word play arranged by the lights.

"The truth would be good. Do you have anything to do with his disappearance?"

"Cole, why in Salazar's name would I help to look for him, if I did it?"

"Because it lifts the suspicion off of you."

"Okay, that's bullshit now. Yes he found us, but why would I make him disappear, doesn't add up. I don't have anything against him."

"You don't. But your boyfriend," he rests his head against the stone wall.

I look at him, I wish I could say I was shocked of this statement, but knowing the twins, they are capable of everything.

"Did you see him today?," Cole asks.

"No, he looks rather busy if I'm honest," I say pointing at the rockets.

"You should ask if he has something to do with it. Making a prank is one thing, hurting someone the other."

"Cole, I'm sure he has nothing to do with it. He wouldn't dare to hurt anyone, at least not by accident. George isn't like that," well at least I hope he hasn't anything to do with it.

"He really made you soft," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes: "Says the right one."

He makes a grimace back and we both start to laugh. Never did we expect to change that drastically, but here we are now.

---

The next morning at breakfast there was still no sign of Montague. Even Snape participated in our search, but even he couldn't find him with the solution he must have left the Hogwarts grounds. That's why Logan and I decide to search for him in Hogsmeade for any sign of him.

We pack our stuff together and walk to Snape for a permission to leave the grounds for a visit to Hogsmeade. He was hesitant at first, but gave in and now we stand in Hogsmeade with absolutely no sign of him.

"I swear to Salazar, if this boy decided to pull a joke on us, I'll kill him first hand," Logan mutters.

"I don't think he did that on purpose. Something has happened."

"And all Hogwarts does is actually nothing. A fucking student disappeared, we didn't say it out of fun. How often does it happen? Why are they so chill about this? I just don't understand. His parents will be furious when they find out."

I don't answer, I just walk back to the carriages.

"Cole told me that non of them really slept through the night. Montague might be an arse at times, but he was still their friend."

We step into a carriage to drive back to Hogwarts.

"That's why he asked me to use my free period to search down here for him. You never know if he fell and hurt himself or if someone cursed him. I heard it happened to George when he was alone down here. Did you know?"

I decide to say nothing, knowing I'm the one who hexed him. As much as I start to see Logan as a friend I wouldn't trust her with that information, or any other too personal information. Some things are meant to be secret.

"Well, I wouldn't want Cole to get hurt. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt and would do anything to prevent anyone from danger."

"Are you sure about that?," I look at her.

"Yes, I would do anything."

Then we both fall silent. It's a long ride back to the castle and all I want that it ends.

---

"They found him!," Christine runs up to us.

"Where?," Logan immediately leaves my side.

"Girls bathroom, fourth floor. He looked like a mess and he is so disorientated. Nothing he says makes sense. Snape owled his parents already."

"Where is he now?"

"Hospital Wing, Madame Pomfrey is looking over him."

"Thank god, he reappeared. Can we visit him?"

"Pomfrey said he needs a bit rest before someone can visit him," Leyla pops up: "I guess in the evening it's fine."

"Did he say who did it?," I ask.

"No, was to confused to where he was to say anything."

As they continue to talk about the incident, I realize George watching us from afar and the feeling that he actually has something to do with it grows stronger.

The bell rings and we go to our next lesson, deciding it's best to talk about it later when he has time to spare.

---

Later I stand on the Astronomy Tower, waiting for him to appear, watching the sunset. I left him a message at his seat at dinner and hopefully he got the message.

"I started to worry when you demanded me up here," I hear his voice behind me and turn around to see his sheepish smile.

"Why worry? Isn't this place a good memory for you?," I ask leaning against the lower wall.

"Yes, but if someone leaves you a message with we need to talk, it usually doesn't mean any good. You don't plan on throwing me down the tower, do you?"

"Depends," I smirk and let him take my hands in his when he stands in front of me: "Great show yesterday."

"Oh yes?," his smile gets bigger.

"Yes, I liked the animations and the charms on them," I turn around to watch the sunset again.

"Did you see the dragon one?," he stands beside me.

"Yes."

"What did you think of it?," he asks excited.

"It was a bit too big, however great work. I loved the word plays. You outdid yourselves."

"Thank you," his smiles is almost contagious.

"Okay tell me, how did it all went down," I say amused seeing that he almost bursts because of his excitement and as soon as I said those words he tells me how the managed this prank, who helped and how it felt.

"Also, Dianna approached us, and Lee got a little bit nervous around her. However, he finally got her attention other than commentating and even had a conversation with her. We really do our best we can to help him with the ladies."

"Was this before or after you made Montague disappear?"

"This was af- oh. Listen Anne, really we didn't intend to make him disappear or hurt him. We just pushed him into one of these cabinets and walked off. That this cabinet makes him vanish, we didn't know it could do it."

"You could have at least told me, give me a hint. We idiots walked of the whole school yesterday to find him."

"We haven't seen each other until now," he stares into the distance: "Is he hurt?"

"Not that we know off. A bit mentally confused, but when was he not," I look at George.

"Hey," I grab his chin to make him look at me and move closer: "Don't worry about it. He doesn't even remember who did it."

"I don't worry about that, just a lot happened."

I nod and let him pull me close. No matter how hard a day can get, his hugs are worth all the trouble.

"You have to promise me something," George says.

"What?"

"That no matter what will happen in these next weeks, you still will be by my side?"

I have no idea what he is playing at, but I nod nevertheless. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
16.1K 800 18
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
353 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
9.1K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...