mattia and i.

By isabellaapolibio

isabella and her three best girl friends have always been close with the nj boys but now that they are older... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
small update <3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 9

192 6 0
By isabellaapolibio

*Continuing*

*Mattia's POV*

"OOOOO" 

"C'mon, kiss kiss kiss !"

"Guys, kiss already !"

"Today still !"

"Bruh, we y'all taking so long ?!"

Everyone was shouting at Izzy and I because we weren't kissing and also because they were all pretty tipsy, including Izzy and I. We were playing spin the bottle and it was Izzy's turn to spin and the bottle had landed on me. 

"Okay, okay guys relax !" Izzy finally said, her voice raised a little bit to catch everyone's attention.

She turned to face me and smiled weakly. I smiled back, trying to contain my excitement and put my hand on the side of her face which gained some wolf whistles by the boys before Izzy shot them down with a glare. I looked deep into her eyes before focusing on her lips and started to lean in. She leaned in almost immediately, our lips almost touching. I looked into her eyes one more time, smiled and closed the gap between our lips. 

"Okay, get a room !" Ava shouted making us break away from our 30 second kiss.

We blushed and looked away from each other. The game continued and eventually everyone was drunk and tired so we all made our way inside and cleaned up before heading to wherever we were sleeping. Izzy and I went to sleep downstairs in my room while the others headed upstairs to where the rest of the rooms were. As soon as we got into my room, Izzy headed straight to my bed and got under the covers while I went to close my door. I walked to my bed and crawled in next to Izzy who was now wide awake as I climbed into the bed with her.

"You okay ?" I asked. She was staring at me with a look that I could never read. I've only ever seen this look once and it was the day that her dad had died.

"Yeah." She replied, her voice faint. "Can I ask you something ?"

"Of course."

"Did, um, you know, the kiss, did it mean anything to you ?

"Seriously Izz ?"

"Yeah."

"Did you forget what I told you a couple of weeks ago ?"

"No but... I don't know, you dated Jenna almost immediately after you told me and it hurt me because when you told me you loved me I was in shock yes but I realized that I loved you too. I always have but I always kept it a secret because I didn't know if you felt the same way and I didn't want a relationship to ruin our friendship because it means so much to me and I csn't lose you too." She blurted out while tears were streaming down her face.

"You..." I started. I was in disbelief. She loved me too ? 

I grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug until her sobs became faint meaning I could let her go and finally say what I wanted to.

"That kiss meant... everything to me. Because it was with you. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you. Every day it becomes harder for me to resist and especially when you started dating Quinton. It hurt me so much and I got jealous every time his name even came up. I've been in love with you since we were six, Izz. It's always been you. Yes I dated Jenna but the real reason why I dated her was to create a distraction from my feelings for you but it didn't help at all so I broke up with her for that exact reason. My feelings for you are way too strong to just put it aside. It's even harder to pretend that I don't love you more than a friend. Your reason for never telling me you loved me is the exact same reason as mine. I never want to lose you, you are my best friend, my other half. I can't lose you either. I love you Izz ."I replied.

Izzy looked shocked at my response and for a few seconds she just stared at me until her lips smashed into mine.

                                                                                   *    *    *    *

*Izzy's POV*

I could tell that the kiss took him by surprise for a few seconds until I felt him kiss me back, passionately but slowly. This kiss was somehow better than our fist kiss which was weird to me since the kiss we had earlier at the table was the best kiss I've ever had.

"I love you" Mattia murmured into the kiss.

We stopped kissing and joined our foreheads together, looking into each others eyes.

"I love you Tia" I whispered back causing him to smile.

We rolled so that my back was facing him and his arm was around my waist, securing me. 

                                                                                 *    *    *    *

*The next morning*

I woke up with my face nuzzled into Mattia's chest and started to move so I  could go make some breakfast for everyone. I felt Mattia's arms tighten around me in response to my movement.

"No. 5 more minutes" He groaned without opening his eyes.

"Tia," I giggled "Wait, you gonna kill me if you keep squeezing me !"

"Izz. 5 minutes" He argued as he softened his grip.

"Okay, okay. I just wanted to go and make some pancakes for everyone." I replied.

"In a minute." 

I giggled at his childlike behavior but agreed to stay for a bit. It was 9:35 by the time I was got up to go get done. When I was one brushing my teeth and washing my face, I made my way upstairs to make the breakfast. Everyone still seemed to be asleep due to the stillness of the house. As I was finishing up cooking the last few pancakes, everyone came in, some of them rubbing their eyes sleepily and some rubbing their heads signaling a killer hangovers. Luckily I never get hangovers, no matter how much I drink and everyone hates the fact that I never have to suffer like they do. The pancakes vanished within minutes and I was grateful that I had my helping before the rest of them came down. 

"Ugh, my head is killing me so please let's just not do anything today." Roshaun exclaimed.

I giggled as everyone agreed so we quickly cleaned up and got some snacks and crashed on the couch to binge watch some series and movies for the rest of the day.

"Okay, I gotta go, my mom needs me back ASAP but I'll see y'all on Monday, love you all" Hayley said as she got up and went to the room she slept in to get her stuff.

It was already 4 pm. Robert went with her as he was her ride to the dance. We all shouted our goodbye's as they left and continued to say bye to Kai, Ash, Ava, Alvaro and Roshaun as they left in the following half an hour. 

"I actually wanna get out of this house now, wanna go for a drive guys ?" Liv said as the credits for the current movie we were watching rolled on the screen. 

"Yes please !" I replied. I was sick of being in the house, it made me so lazy and unproductive.

Ale and Mattia both agreed and we grabbed our phones, wallets and Mattia grabbed his car keys and we all piled into the car. 

"Who wants to play music ?" I asked.

"Ooo me please." Ale replied immediately.

Ale started playing some Lil Uzi as we pulled out of the driveway and we were all jamming to his songs until we got to the spot. We got out and raced to the highest rock where we always sat and obviously Mattia won with his long ass legs. 

"You cheated !" I panted.

"How ?" Mattia replied,laughing.

"You got longer legs than us !" Liv added. We hated losing.

The two boys both laughed at our reactions as we pouted at them. We sat down and watched the sunset. The amber rays slowly falling gracefully into the darkness. I sunk further down into Mattia as I was sitting in between his legs while his arms where around my neck. Like this :

When the sun finally set properly and it was dark, we made our way to the car, going slowly down the little hill leading to the parking area. We were laughing and joking with each other while Ale and Liv were holding hands and Mattia's arm was hanging around my shoulder like it had been the previous night. As we got closer to the car I felt a tug on my hand, forcing me to turn around to be faced with an excited and eager Liv.

"What ?" I said, giggling. I knew what she was going to ask.

"Soo, what happened between you and Matti last night after the kiss ?"

I laughed, "Well, we kissed again and basically said how we felt about each other, I finally told him I loved him too." 

"OMG BABE, THAT'S SO GOOD !"

"SHHHHHHH, LIV SHUTUP !" I whispered loudly.

"Shit sorry, sorry." Liv replied, whispering and giggling.

We both started laughing at her stupidness and joined the boys who seemed to also be in a very deep conversation.

                                                                       *    *    *    *    

*Mattia's POV*

"So what happened between you and Bella after the kiss ?" Ale asked me after turning around to see where the girls in what looked like a very intense and exciting conversation. 

"We kissed again and she told me that she loved me too !" I replied.

"Fuck ! Finally !, Damn, you two really know how to take your time !" 

"Yeah, yeah. But I'm happy bro, she makes me happy." I said, smiling at Izzy who was still talking to Liv.

"You guys dating or what ?"

"Nah, not yet. Imma speak to her tonight though about what we gonna do about our situation."

"Aight, you better tell the boys on the call tonight though."

"Yeah yeah of course I will, I'll message the group when I'm ready."

Ale was just about to reply when I noticed the girls walking towards us so I had to shut him up and told him to act natural. Liv was giving me a look and I knew it meant that she was proud of me for finally making the move even if it wasn't intentional. I knew the whole group was happy for Izzy and I but not as happy as I was right now. I had finally told the girl I've been in love with ever since I can remember that I loved her and she had told me she loved me back. I stared and beamed at her as she walked toward me, smiling broadly back at me. She was beautiful in every possible way. The way her hair bounced every time she took a step, the way her eyes glistened even though there was no light shining through them, the way her smile could always brighten up my day. I was so in love with her and I wanted to do this right. I wanted his relationship to last. She was my first love and I'm going to make sure she's my last.

                                                                                  *    *    *    *

*Author's note*

Hey guys !

Thank you for voting and please don't stop ! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm already working on the next one. Just wanted to leave y'all on a bit of a cliffhanger before Isabella and Mattia's convo ! xoxo

love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 366 50
Kennedy and Mattia try their best to make Spy's and Mafia's allowed to be,see and join with each other again,so that they can live their love life wi...
14.3K 346 70
it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: july/august 2020 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 2 • 26 • 22
119K 2.2K 37
A girl who falls in love with her best friends. Started: 2-17-20 Finished: 5-5-20
70.9K 530 28
Your childhood bsf gets close, What will you do?