Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 33 ~

8.5K 285 334
By ShiraFangirl

"Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?" Izuku replied, holding the phone to his ear.

He was talking to Shoto. Y/N cradled the egg as she stare at the screen along with Katsuki.

"Good! We're in front of the station. Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!" Izuku informed.

"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay?" Katsuki snapped. "You all just happened to be the best escape route."

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Keep lying."

"Nice decision!" Eijiro praised.

"I didn't want to get in All Might's way." Katsuki looked to the side.

"Yeah..." Y/N looked down.

Katsuki noticed her down expression and patted her shoulder, making her glance at him. He felt his heart warm at how beautiful her eyes are.

"Hey, Y/N? You got some red stuff on your lip." Eijiro said.

Y/N noticed it and quickly wipe it away. Tenya noticed the uncomfortableness of showing her blood and brought out the water bottle for her when they were at the shop for a disguise.

"Oh, thanks, Tenya."

She took it and took a gulp of the water and gargle it and swallow. She sighed in relief and took a few more sip of it in order to get some blood out of her mouth and teeth. Then, the sound of helicoptors flew over them towards the battle between All Might and All For One. Y/N along with everyone in the crowd looked up at the screen to see the dust cleared up and revealed All Might hovering above All For One. She noticed his blonde hair that looked like ears fall over his face as his face was getting swollen, meaning he's already at his limit.

Just as All Might was about to throw a punch at the boss villain, a powerful push made him fly high into the sky. Her eyes widen as All Might is crashing towards the helicopter. Gran Torino luckily came on time and grabbed All Might, bringing him down to the ground.

"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare!" the reporter commented. "In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently, All Might is fighting the villain throughout to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

Everyone watching the screen are tensed. If All Might loses, the villains will think they won and will destroy and take over the city. There won't be any peace anymore without All Might and there will be lots of crimes. All For One launched a biggest wind towards All Might and dust fills the area. There was a faint boom in the far area. The dust then cleared around All Might and he's been exposed very too late. He's in his skinny bone short man. His real form.

Y/N couldn't believe her eyes. Everyone around her is very beyond shocked as she is. All Might just stood there with his bloody fist raised as he had taken a brute force from All For One.

"Huh?"

"What's with that skeleton...?"

"Um... What's...? Huh?"

"Can you all see this? All Might has... deflated..."

All For One must be talking to All Might and as he talk, Y/N glanced at Izuku to see a horrified expression on his face. He knew about his secret. He had been close to him like a father he was to him. She looked back and only get to see him no longer smiling, his body was shaken up. Whatever All For One said to him, it must be very personal and that the dark secret was revealed. Villains always reveal secrets that no heroes doesn't know to make them feel and look weak.

"Win..." Katsuki shakily grumbled.

"No... No way..."

"All Might..."

"If you can't win, then who can?"

"Even if he looks different, All Might is All Might, right?"

"Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?"

"All Might, you can do it!"

'Don't lose, All Might!"

"You can do it!"

Instead of disgusted words, it was only filled with encouragement towards All Might, shocking Y/N and her friends. This made her bit her lip to prevent herself from tearing up and started screaming in desperation, along with Izuku and Katsuki.

"Win, All Might!!!"

A smile makes its way back to All Might's face and one of his arms began to grow muscle and sparks flickering around it. All For One floats off the ground. Before All For One could attack, an enormous flames shot at him as Endeavor appears on the battlefield with Edgeshot. All For One attacks them, but Edgeshot was quick and goes towards him. Kamui Woods grabs the heroes that went to the lab where there were Nomus inside. All other heroes came for the rescue and started helping around the citizens that are involved in the battlefield. Endeavor and Edgeshot are fighting All For One to protect and help All Might. Y/N know for a fact that All Might is hearing everyone yelling out his name to win this battle.

"ALL MIGHT!"

All For One fired a shot to the ground, pushing Endeavor and Edgeshot away from the harsh pressure. One of his arms grow into an enormous arm with spikes and metals. Both All Might and All For One pulled their fists back as they connect, the pressure of their force, caused even more, but bigger dust to fly and the wind pressure to increase. All For One starts to push his strength to All Might's body, but he stood his ground and doesn't drop his fist. People could see the blood flying around All Might's arm, making Y/N concerned, shaking in hope.

All Might slowly regained his footing and was able to stop All For One pushing him back and sets his foot on the ground, creating a crater beneath their feet. All Might's other arm grow a same muscle. He moves around All For One's powerful arm and punches him in the face. He had put his power from his right to left arm. All For One did the same to his other arm as All Might threw his bloody arm back. He dodged his attack and punched All For One again with his muscular arm, ignoring the blood spilling out of his mouth.

"United States of... Smash! 👊"

All Might slammed All For One into the ground hard and created a biggest crater with the wind spinning like a tornado. Broken buildings spin within the tornado and the helicopter almost got pulled in. The camera focused on All Might as everyone was dead silent. All Might shakily lifted his arm, holding his fist up in the air and turned into the same muscular form as he stands proudly above All For One's body who's completely defeated. Everyone cheered his name loudly with happiness and relief. Y/N sighed in relief that it's over as the egg in her hand shook a little again.

"All Might! All Might! All Might! All Might!"

Although everyone is happy as they raised their fists up in the air, Y/N frowned, feeling that it's her fault that All Might used up all his power throughout his last battle.

"We can't go anywhere..." Tenya mumbled, looking around the crowd. "I wish we could meet up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but..."

"Anyway, let's move. We have to tell the heroes about Bakugo and Y/N, right?" Eijiro reached out to grab Katsuki's and Y/N's hand, but Katsuki pushed him away and Y/N let Eijiro take her hand.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Yeah..." Izuku mumbled.

Just as they were walking away, Y/N noticed Izuku's expression and stopped when she heard All Might's voice on the screen and looked back. All Might was pointing at the screen, hiding his face, with a message. She looked away to see Izuku tearing up, making her realize that he's going to be the next Symbol of Peace as All Might said.

"Next... Next, it's your turn."

Everyone cheered even more loud as her and the rest of the boys stare at the screen in silence, wondering what he mean, except Izuku, Katsuki, and Y/N. The short message from All Might... On the surface, it appeared to be a warning to criminals yet unseen. The unbending figure of the Symbol of Peace... But, it was the complete opposite. "I have used up everything in me..."

Izuku started sobbing uncontrollably. Y/N and Katsuki stared at Izuku in silence. She walked up to him and patted his head to comfort him, while holding her egg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the incident, they met up with Shoto and Momo. They were shocked to hear Y/N's full story as well as her murder along with her being the mom of the hybrid egg. But they still see her as a friend. They went with Katsuki and Y/N to the police as Y/N informed them about the egg that's hers from her own blood. They took it from her for them investigate the egg and will give it back to her. Katsuki and Y/N were quiet as the police came out of the station and escorted them inside to the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was walking home with Eijiro as they walk in a complete silence. She's carrying the egg with her along the way. The investigators and scientists were shocked to hear about the crazy doctor named Henry Wu could create something to make something more dangerous as well as bringing back dinosaurs that were once extinct as they now know why dinosaurs are roaming around as well as the Jurassic Park/World incident. They asked her if it's okay for her to keep the egg. She promise them to train her dinosaur baby to be a good one that doesn't hurt and eat anyone in sight to kill. She told them that she remember one time the man that she know who had trained four velociraptors when they were a baby and they were very well good as long as the trainer was there to control their behavior and bond with them.

Luckily, they accepted it after they asked her to sign in the paper in order to get approval from the government. Eijiro knocked on the door and it immediately opened to reveal his mom with red puffy eyes from all the crying. When she turned to Y/N, she squeezed her tight in her arms, hugging her while crying. Eijiro grabbed the egg in time from Y/N just as his mom was about to hug Y/N.

"Y/N! I was so worried!" she cried, giving her the last squeeze and stopped to notice her expression.

Y/N was looking down on the ground in shame.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?"

She pointed at the egg in Eijiro's grasp, making her turn.

"Eijiro, what's with the egg?"

"It's... a dinosaur egg. Hybrid dinosaur egg. And it's Y/N's. She's going to be the mom to take care of the dinosaur."

She gasped among hearing such news. Y/N waited for her to yell and scream, but she just smiled and patted her head.

"Try and take care of it. In order to become a hero, you have to take responsibility as a parent."

Y/N couldn't take and started tearing up, sobbing uncontrollably as she tried to wipe the tears away. Eijiro and his mom hugged Y/N, holding her close to them as he held the egg, careful not to drop it.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through that, Y/N. You must be scared and went through a lot of suffer enough." Eijiro's mom softly said, bringing them inside.

They all sat on the couch and Eijiro gave the egg back to her. Y/N calmed down for a while and was about to explain, but her mom stopped her, understanding what she was going to say and told her that Y/N will always be the daughter she see her as, even if she did something terrible. That's in the past now, and Y/N had to move on and headed a path towards her future that's waiting for her that's going to change everything. They had a talk for a while, until it was time for them to sleep and they headed back to their room. Well, Eijiro went inside the room with her as she let him in and he closed the door behind him. She placed the egg in the box with a blanket cuddling around it to keep it warm. Y/N lie down on the bed with a heavy sigh, feeling tired as Eijiro sat down at the edge of her bed next to Y/N.

"You doing alright?"

"Mmm..." she mumbled.

Eijiro sighed and started rubbing her head to at least comfort her. She relaxed from the soft touch as her eyes slowly closes until she's asleep. He smiled and covered her her body over with a blanket. He was about to head to the room, but at the same time, he wants to sleep next to her. He then decided to be a man and tucked in the blanket next to her as he remembered sleeping next to her during his middle school year in her dinosaur form. She comforted him, now he's doing a favor and did the same thing as he fell alseep, cuddling her. Eijiro's mom peeked in and quickly took a pic and left and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Eijiro are right now, sitting on the couch together. Y/N's egg was kept safe in her room. Right now, their mom is opening the door to reveal Aizawa and All Might.

"Please, come in."

The two pro heroes walked through the door as the mom told them to take a seat as they sat in front of them.

"Thank you for allowing us to come over." All Might said, smiling at her. "How's it been?"

"Great. Y/N's back home safe and sound and I'm happy for that."

"Is it okay for Kirishima and L/N to be in the dorms?" Aizawa asked.

Yeah, they heard about the students joining the U.A. Dorms in order to keep an eye on them to make sure they are safe. Eijiro and Y/N were not sure if the mom is going approve of this. They have been through a lot of battle with the villains so many times, but they already learned how to defend themselves. They hope that she will understand that she had to let them go if they want to take a path of becoming a hero.

Eijiro's and Y/N's mom pauses, looking down.

"I do trust you guys, but I'm worried about Y/N. She had suffered a lot from the past and now she has to take care of the hybrid dinosaur baby of hers from that devil doctor. As for Eijiro, he had been thinking a lot of negative thoughts that he can't be a man he deserve to be. He wants to become brave like everyone else. But after hearing you spoke of her, you all must have pay attention to her, my son, and the students and help them become better. I want Y/N to have a good life she deserve and to succed of becoming a hero she deserve to be to show everyone that she's not a monster."

She looked at her children then to the teachers.

"Can I trust you two that they will be safe in the dorms?"

"We will do everything we can to make sure Kirishima and especially, Y/N under our care." All Might informed, nodding his head.

Eijiro's mom turned to Eijiro and Y/N.

"Do you guys still want to go into their dorms?"

They didn't hesitate to answer as they nodded.

"Yes!"

"We promise to make sure that they will be cared for and protected under our care." Aizawa said.

Y/N then asked for a perfect moment of time.

"Can I bring my egg with me? I had a talk with them and I promise to make sure she's raised to become strong and not eat people nor become a killer. This dinosaur needs a lot of care if I'm going to protect it."

"I see... I will accept it. You better watch over your dinosaur. I will have a talk with Nezu about making a paddock for your dinosaur to live once it grow. You will be taking responsibility seriously. Am I clear?" Aizawa said.

"Yes, I will, sir."

Aizawa and All Might then bowed their heads, shocking her and Eijiro. They never expect their teacher Aizawa to bow. Unless he's uncomfortable.

"Thank you for accepting."

"Please take good care of them and show them a path of becoming a hero."

"We will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Eijiro's and Y/N's mom gave them permission, they packed their stuff for school as well for their room they are going to live in as quick as they can and left home with a last hug and goodbye and started a new life. Y/N didn't forget to bring her egg with her in the baby crib around her chest where she can keep an eye on it. They went through the train station and finally to U.A. On the grounds of U.A., about a five-minute walk from school, a student dorm built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is their new home. Y/N was surprised and excited as Eijiro was and never knew that the dorm would be even more big with a huge sign that said '1-A Alliance'.

"For now, I'm glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa started, standing in front of his students.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Hanta looked around.

"I had a hard time!" Toru sighed.

"That's normal..." Kyoka commented.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Mashirao mentioned, looking at them.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers." Tsu added. "When I watche the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

"Yeah." Ochaco nodded in agreement.

"I was surprised, too." Aizawa informed. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. For the most part, rather than trying to convince them, it was more like we let them go free and then grabbed their tails. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--"

He clapped his hands.

"For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

"Oh yeah, they did talk about that!" Rikido mentioned.

"So much happened that I forgot about it." Mina added.

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said and turned to a certain group. "Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to go save L/N and Bakugo that night."

Y/N winced as she wished he'd forgot about that, looking at them in concern.

"Ribbit..." Tsu whimpered.

"Your reactions tell that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except L/N, Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all."

Aizawa turned his back to his shock, depressed students and walked towards the dorms.

"Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

"No, wait, how are we supposed to right now...?"

Y/N looked over to Eijiro who's looking sad. Although, she blames herself for this to happen, she can't let it get in her way of having a life she deserved. She started to think of how to cheer everyone up when her eyes set on Denki. She turned Katsuki who's thinking the same thing and she nodded at him to go for it. He scoffed and stomped over to Denki and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

"Come." he ordered, dragging him to the big bush.

"Huh? What? No!"

Y/N bit her lip to brace herself as Katsuki forced Denki to use his Quirk as the electricity flashed, catching everyone off guard and it stops. Denki came out of the bush to reveal him all dumb with thumbs up.

"Yay..."

Kyoka covered her mouth with spits coming out as she laugh. Y/N's body shook to hold in her laugh, trying to look away from his funny face.

"What? What did Bakugo do...?" Hanta questioned.

"Kirishima." Katsuki said, walking towards Eijiro with as usual angry, ugly look and holds out money.

"Wait, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?" Eijiro exclaimed.

"No! I withdrew this money." Katsuki stated. "You used up all your allowance, right?"

"Yeah... Where did you hear about me buying night-vision goggles--?"

Katsuki stopped him and pushed the money against his chest and walked past him.

"If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show your dumb side, as usual."

"Yay? Yay, yay, yay!" Denki slurred.

"Oh, no... I... Oh, Kaminari..." Kyoka spits out as she laugh.

Denki jumped with a biggest 'Yay' as everyone started to laugh along with Y/N who couldn't take it. Katsuki stopped in front of Y/N who stopped laughing and looked at him. He gazed down at the egg in the crib to her. He suddenly patted her head, making her eyes widen. She usually pats everyone's head, but she never expect it from Katsuki.

"Don't be a dumbass and be who you are. You better take care of that dinosaur. I look forward to see how strong it is."

Y/N couldn't help but feel her heart swell in happiness that Katsuki is slowly being friendly and soft. She thought too soon and Katsuki look back over his shoulder and smirk at her.

"Don't get used to it, Lizard Freak."

She now grew mad as her ears puffed out with smoke. Katsuki is still the same as he walked away with a triumphant smirk.

"Quit calling me that! You jerk!!" she shouted, pointing at him.

"Sorry, everyone! This won't make up for it, but let's all go eat yakiniku tonight with his money!" Eijiro exclaimed.

"Seriously?!"

"Yay!" Denki slurred again as Kyoka laugh again after hearing him say that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 9 4
Long ago years prior to the age of quirks in World of past known as Bloodborne a single hunter had risen up to kill all the evil that plagued Yharnam...
212K 6.4K 36
COMPLETED "You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough...
1.9K 20 10
(Set 4 years after the events of Jurassic Park, yes I know the film/book takes place 6 years later but I'm doing it by theatrical release) John Hammo...
1.9K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...