Variables | Joshaya ✔︎

By lexsau

It's hard enough to take care of your 6 year old sister after a major loss, but what happens when you throw i... More

Surprise
Topanga to the Rescue
Storage
Oops
Memories
Truth Serum
Updates
Skip
Baby Steps
Progress
What Has She Done?
Joy
Happy and Healthy
For Dillon
If It Makes You Happy
Movie Day
Success
The Kissing Booth
The List
Nicknames
Stress
Deep
Uh Oh
If Only
Sibling
Panic
Jealousy
Let's Go
What to do...
Reasons Why I Love You
Shopping, Smiling and Sleeping
Do It For Me
Relief
For Forever
Tee
Panic Vol 2
Lullaby
Every Hour, Every Minute
Epilogue

Daddy

225 4 0
By lexsau

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

I wake up and check the time, wait, 9:30 a.m.?! How did this happen?! I then check my phone and realize that it's Saturday, and today is the first day of Winter Break. Thank god. I sigh in relief, but then I realize that I take care of kids who are under the age of 7, where are they? Normally, Gabi would wake me up when Dillon cries or when she's hungry, which is around 7:30, but she's not here, waking me up! What the hell?! What happened?

I quickly get out of bed, grab my phone and go out into the main area, immediately smelling bacon and eggs. Yum.

Right as I turn the corner into the kitchen, I remember that Josh is here. Gabi's tugging at his pant leg, trying to get his attention while Dillon is laying on the counter, lightly smacking his fists on the counter in a mini tantrum. I smile and take a picture of it. Ah, the joy of parenting.

"Looks like you're having fun," I remark, making Josh quickly spin around and sigh in relief.

"Yeah, if that's what this is," he remarks back, and I laugh, bracing for impact of Gabi.

"Mommy!" She exclaims, and I laugh lightly as she runs towards me and I kneel down just as she runs straight into my arms.

"Good morning sweetie," I say, and I hear a faint "Good morning" in response, but since she's like flush against my arms, it's pretty muffled and hard to hear. After she pulls away, she smiles.

"Daddy's making breakfast!" She exclaims, just like Riley and my eyes go wide as my face goes pale. The wide smile that was previously on my face has completely vanished, leaving me looking like I've just seen a ghost.

Daddy?

╞═══════════╡✿╞═══════════╡

Word Count: 302

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.1K 70
"𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧." 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫�...
141K 3.5K 40
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Babies aren't usually a blessing right out of high school but for Maya and Dean, their son was the best thing that could've ever happe...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
56.1K 1.1K 25
A/N: I wrote this ages ago and there any many many typos so I do apologise for that x Josh and Maya were together after the Ski Lodge but nobody knew...