From Fat to Phat

By naryn1303

Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard... More

|1| the beginning of the end
|2| PHAT is now in
|3| welcome to hell
|4| Meeting the Knight
|5| The fallen shall not fall
|6| Siblings and smirks
|7| Let the games begin
|8| welcome the Wrights
|9| Puke fest attacks
|10| Secret smoke spots
|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby
|12| Only thy 'Worthy' ones
|13| Did someone say party?
|14| Say hello to Jake
|15| Oops!
|16| defense mechanisms
|17| Morning after
|18| Old habits
|19| WTF!!!
|20| tongue twisting, bathrooms
|21| THIS MEANS WAR!!!
|22| Common enemies
|23| The nobodys table
|24| What a wondeful world
|25| Peppermint Mocha
|26| Shitty mocha
|27| Sister, sister, sister!!!
|28| No judgement here baby
|29| Blue
|30| Hypocrite
|31| Smack a bitch
|32| First fight
|33| Main character
|35| Emotional scars
| 36| Governmant names and gym
|37| Drunken vixen
|38| Expensive ball gowns
|39| A night never to forget - Part I
|40| A night never to forget - Part II
|41| A night never to forget - Part III
|42| A night never to foregt- Part IV
|43| Fifty feet
|44| Black Dahlia
|45| Glued bodies
|46| Sketchs
|47| Faceless potrait
|48|Artistic lust
|49| Shot gun
|50| Picture Perfect
|51| Life story
|52| Together
|53|Voiceless
|54| Bathroom Confrontations
|55| True love
|56| Playing with Fire
|57| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part I
|58| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part II
|59| Holly Jolly Christmas - Part III
|60| All good things must come to an end
Book 2 coming soon!!!

|34| The pretty girl and the weird boy

3.1K 140 26
By naryn1303

PRETTY GIRL:

//adjective
If you describe someone as pretty, you mean that they are attractive. She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made my heart warm up a bit and as I walked up to the door so was Rosy one of the maids.

"I got it." I said to her with a smile on my face.

She nodded her head as she turned to leave. I reached for the door handle but before turning it I took a deep breath and the doorbell rang again. Well he was in an impatient mood. I opened the door and there he stood. With those two chocolate brown eyes and his mop of curly brown hair carelessly bouncing on top of his head. He has his usual "I'm pretty and I know it" smile on. He had his plain white shirt on with a pair of black jeans on with a leather jacket to finish the look off. He had rode his motorcycle here since I could see a peek of it behind him and he was holding his shiny black helmet.

He smiled at me as he took in the mess that I am in and said.

"Here I am....... what are your other two wishes?"  with a massive grin on his face I playfully rolled my eyes as I answered him.

"Ew, as if." He grabbed his chest as if he was in pain and cringed his face.

"Well then you look like crap."

"Well I don't just look like it I feel like it too, stop shooting shots at me because I rejected your cheesy pickup line Luke." I stepped aside to let him in, with a smile on my face and my heart warming up even more as I realized that we had already begun our light banter. I had a comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants on and I still had a bandaid on my cheek although the scratches were beginning to heal.

It had been three days since I last went to Dr. Williams office and since then the words she had said to me couldn't get out of my head. Besides the startling revelation she had convinced me to talk to my parents and I had ironed out things with my dad. I get why he had been mad he wanted to protect me, and when I didn't give him the chance he blew up. But I explained to him that I wanted to learn to protect myself too and that I was sorry for keeping things from him and mum. He apologized too for going ballistic but I was still grounded which meant I still couldn't leave the house till next week Monday when I was to return from my "time-out" from school.

The house had been empty since this morning because Ocean had gone to South America about two days back as part of her tour as Miss Universe. She mentioned something about donating things to schools and hospitals for the next six weeks or so. Déjà had gone back to school to start another semester yesterday and Summer had left this morning to go back to her place, the one she shared with her boyfriend Shaun. They were traveling to Cleveland tomorrow back to Shauns hometown for his grandma's birthday. Mum and dad were still around. They wouldn't leave my side since Monday but convinced them I was fine so they left this morning too going to work but they should be back later in the day.

And of course no word from Jacob but I had been trying my hardest not to think about him. Especially since what Dr Williams said was about me realizing I was the main character in my life I should prioritize myself and stop thinking about some stupid boy and his bitchy step sister. Although I wanted to hate him I really did but I couldn't. But one thing was for sure I was still mad at him.

I hadn't spoken to the girls either since the fight they had called and texted but I didn't even know where to begin so I spent the majority of time with my phone off. And since I couldn't get out of this house cause I was grounded part of my punishment was no friends over. I did send a half ass apology text for being a bitch the other the day and I also filled them in as to why I wasn't going to school for the next week and why they couldn't come over but I knew Jazz was going to give me shit for it. I didn't mean for it to be half assed but I just didn't know what to say to them. I didn't even sound sincere and honestly I felt like a terrible friend. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to dump me.

Anyway in the midst of my half ass apology finally Luke called me I mean he had been calling me for the past three days before that but the day after he got my number I left my phone at home all day so it went straight to voicemail. And the following day I went to school with a dead phone I didn't even notice because the devil herself had found her face collided with my fists. And the day after that I went to my shrink and even if I tried explaining to him that I wasn't ignoring him the story would have sounded so made up. Although frankly speaking I wasn't even entirely convinced that all those events happened in less than a week. I didn't even know how to explain it to him so I ended up just telling him I got caught up in a few things. He knew something was up and he told me he was here if I needed to talk to him. I didn't really tell him how I hurt my arm or what really happened but he knew something was wrong so he was determined to cheer me up even without knowing the reasons.

He had asked to come over in an attempt to cheer me up but I explained to him why he couldn't my sisters and parents wouldn't leave me alone for a second and no friends over. But today had been the first had I had been left alone and somehow he convinced me to come over. I did tell him if my dad came I was leaving him for dead, but said he didn't care.

For the past few days he had been the only person I hadn't pissed off or I wasn't pissed off at so he had been really good company. Besides the fact that we both loved memes and we had been sending them to each other non stop, he was a really good listener and he had instantly become my friend. To be honest it wasn't a hard thing to be charmed by Lucas Wright. He just had this aura that put and instant smile to my face and he had a way with words that made me forget about all the crap in my life.

But even after we had this new found friendship I still hadn't told Jazz I would have but I really didn't think doing it over the phone would have been great. I wanted her to hear it from me so I told Luke not to say anything either he was reluctant at first cause he knew his sister but I told him I should be the one to do it. Why did I keep this to myself to begin with? I should have said something the moment we had coffee together. And besides she was already mad at me and I didn't want to rub salt into the wound by telling her that I was. I had a new found friendship with her brother, the one she warned me to stay away from.

Oh Ellie what have you gotten yourself into?

"This is where you live?" He asked in awe as he walked in with his head tilted up a bit to have a good look and the Pricce residence.

"Welcome to my humble home." I said unimpressed.

"Wow, this is........."

"What are you going on about? You live in a mansion." I cut him off as I closed the door behind him.

"Yes I live in a mansion but this........ this is a fucking maze. How many floors does this thing have?"

"I don't know..... four maybe five."

"Now see, most people would be bragging about this place by now."

"I'm not most people, besides it's not even my house it's my parents place now stop drooling over my mother's evergreen stone floor and come with me."

I grabbed his arms and I pulled him off the foyer and led him towards one of the living rooms.

Since he had insisted on coming over to make me feel better we did all sorts of things first he wanted the tour of the house. He said you only get to get into one of the richest people's houses once which I knew he was just being silly. We didn't even finish the tour because we got a bit preoccupied by the game room in which I beat him five times at laser tag. And he brutally murmured to me in balling I told him it was only because I had a cast on my hand that was the only reason.

After he tired me out with the games we ended going to the home movie theater and of course it was easy since we had discovered we both loved old movies. I'm talking real old way back when they still shot them in black and white. Although it was a debate on what to watch we ended up doing rock, paper scissors for it and I won so I chose Casablanca one of my all time favorites. A movie about during WWII, Rick, a nightclub owner in Casablanca, agrees to help his former lover Ilsa and her husband. Soon, Ilsa's feelings for Rick resurface and she finds herself renewing her love for him.

Guess now I know why he was dreading to watch it. He hated romantic movies but he watched it anyway, I think I even saw him tear up a bit, but of course he denied all accusations. After the movie we got a bit hungry so we made some popcorn and we somehow ended up in one of the living rooms. When we started a game of who could catch the most pieces of popcorn in their mouths I ended up showing off one of the few impressive things I can do which is catching two pieces of popcorn at the same time.

"Yeah yeah that's great and all but can you burp the alphabet." Luke tried his very best not to admit that a girl can do something better than him. I cringed my face at the thought of that of a person doing that.

"Because I can, wanna see?"

"Ew no." We looked at each other for a second without saying anything and we suddenly burst into hysterical laughter.

I couldn't stop laughing, my lungs hurt, I could barely breathe and I couldn't stop till tears rolled down my cheeks feeling weak. I laid down on the carpet with my hands resting on my belly and my eyes staring at the ceiling. The laughter slowly died and I turned my head to see Lucas laying down on the carpet too expect he was laying in the opposite direction and our heads were perfectly aligned. I couldn't even remember the last time I laughed this hard let alone had this much fun.

"Hey Luke." I whispered.

"Hey Ellie." He whispered right back with a smile on his face.

"Why did you do all of this? You don't even know me, you don't even know what happened or how I fractured my hand. I mean you didn't even pry." He had gone to great lengths to make me happy and he didn't quite know me well.

"If I didn't know you before I do now. And let me just say I'm utterly convinced that you might be secretly an Amazon princess because it's not humanly possible to be that beautiful. I mean you have to be some sort of alien too or something because there is no way what you did with the popcorn is normal." I blushed and I giggled at his absurdity.

"Hey watch it. I will have you know it took years of practice, I'm no alien as for the other part I could only wish to be as brave as any Amazon princess let alone be as beautiful."

"Fine I will agree to disagree with the alien part but never estimate your capabilities Ellie don't even get me started on how real smokin' hot you are. And as for the other part of the question you will tell me when you are ready. Besides it was worth it seeing you smile I mean really worth it because those pearls almost knocked me blind." He chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Suddenly there were no words being said we just looked at each other. They say the eyes are windows to someone's soul, the thing is, with his I could see through them. Lucas had nothing but joy in his with his soulful laugh and the sort of brown eyes that bring hearth-sipped hot cocoa to the memory. He always knew what to say and that made me happy. I hadn't known him for long but somehow knew he was to be one of my closest companions.

But I suddenly saw a memory of Jacobs dark blue eyes and in his I saw his pain. I saw how every emotion comes together to form the art of his soul. Something I knew I could never see for Lucas. Which was surprising because I don't even know why Jacobs eyes came to my mind, but honestly as much as I wanted to forget him he had been lingering at the back of my mind the whole day, who am I kidding since last I had seen him if I'm being honest.

When his eyes came to view I began to realize how close our faces were from each other. And a sudden gush of guilt ran all over me so I pulled my eyes away from Luke and I cleared my throat and I sat up. After a few seconds he sat up too.

"What?" He asked at the same time he bumped his shoulder into mine.

I nervously looked back at him.

"Ummmm nothing I -I- I just ummmm."

"What, were you blinded by my handsomeness?" He ran his fingers through his gorgeous brown curls and winked at me. I shook my head and playfully pushed his shoulder as I said.

"Get a grip." Then there was silence.

"What time is it?" He asked and he pulled out his phone and his eyes widened.

"Oh shit, I better get going I wouldn't wanna miss my flight." He stood up and grabbed his jacket and slipped it on.

"Flight?" I questioned. As he offered me his hand to help me get up and I took it.

"Yeah, I'm flying to Japan. There is a tournament coming up in a few days."

"OMG, Lucas why you didn't tell me?" I was shocked by the revelation.

"To be honest it kinda slipped out of my mind."

"How long will you be gone?" I asked, feeling a bit sad.

"I don't know these things have a way of going on and on, I don't really plan it out I just go with the flow so yeah. It usually takes about two to like six weeks, sometimes even eight because we change the countries we race in. Why are you afraid you're gonna miss me too much?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Mmmmm, not really." I said trying to wound his ego. We had begun to walk towards the door and I had his helmet in my hands.

"Ouch not even a little. Like even a tiny fraction?"

"Not even the slightest." I said accompanied by my I don't care hair flip.

He began to pretend like it didn't affect him then he wiped off his fake tears and proceeded to fake yelling and saying he knew I never cared for him to begin with. He ended his little charade when we arrived at the end of the stairs that led to where he left his bike.

"Lucas Wright you are just a lot aren't you?"

"Sweetheart you don't even know half of it."  My heart warmed up as I heard him call me sweetheart.

We smiled at each other and said nothing for a few seconds until I cleared my throat and broke the silence.

"Well ummm, I guess this is it huh?" I put my hands forward as I handed him back his helmet. And he looked down at my hands and he held his over them and took a step forward.

"I guess it is." The expensive perfume was all I could smell.

"I will try not to miss you too much." I joked.

"I can't make the same promise." He looked very serious as he slowly took the helmet from me. I don't know if it was the fact that his hands had been holding mine or that he had bluntly confessed how he was going to miss me so much, that made me melt a bit. He leaned forward and his lips slowly made their way to my cheek but he took a moment as his breath lightly caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes. But suddenly his cheek bumped into mine and I opened my eyes with a confused expression on my face. He took a step back and burst into laughter.

"What the hell was that?" I asked not being able to keep a straight face myself.

"I am sorry I'm an idiot." He answered, still laughing.

I looked at him in awe and I wondered how someone could be this happy. And I realized he could probably teach me a thing or two about being happy or letting lose or even just to act like a complete idiot.

"This boy is weird." I said and he stopped laughing and looked at me and he gently put a strand of my hair behind my ear and said.

"This girl is pretty."

It hit me by surprise but I should have been used to it by now, because every chance he got he slipped me a compliment. Then again if all your life you've been told you weren't beautiful it's difficult to see yourself in a different light even if someone eventually comes along and tries to convince you otherwise. Still in my state of shock from his compliment he leaned in and finally gave me that kiss on the cheek. And with that he walked away and sat on his bike and turned it on.

"Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone." He said as he nodded towards my cast.

"I will try my best. Not making any promises though." I said as I looked down at it.

"You on the other hand go kick some ass at the tournament."

"Yes ma'am." He accompanied his response by saluting back at me with a smile on his face. If I had a penny for each time we smiled at each other today.

"See you around Pricce, I don't want to miss my flight."

"Right back at you Wright." I stepped away from the bike and I watched him slip his helmet on and he stepped on the brakes and put both feet on the bike.

I turned around to leave but I remembered something so I turned around before he left.

"Hey Luke." He lifted up the face shield of his helmet so I could see his eyes.

"Thanks for everything." I really meant it because he had turned my crappy week into something less crappy and I appreciated that.

"Anytime." He answered we gave each other one last smile and right after he put down the face shield and I watched him ride off.

I looked up to the sky. The congregation of clouds lit up the blue sky, each of them sensing the presence of the sun which was slowly being eaten by the clouds. The color of the clouds were beginning to change into a darker shade, it looked like it was about to rain.

I just hoped Lucas would make it to the airport in time.

*

AS PROMISED WEEKLY UPDATES

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘 I do read all comments and I love all the thoughts and suggestions ❤️
And the book is currently number 1 on rich kids (squeal) OMG!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE CONTINUE VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH 💕💕

And also thank you for the 28k reads😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
245 12 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
51.6K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
26.2K 684 57
"Why won't you just leave me alone! I don't want your pity." I cried out as I struggled out of his grip, " Emma Knock it off, this whole, everythin...