❤Yearning for Love❤ (Complete...

Od pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... Více

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore 🛫🛫
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
Special Note 😊🤗
13. The Call
14. First Meet 😍😍
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy 😝
GOOD NEWS💖💖 (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family 💞💞
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? 🤔❤
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv 💕
Epilogue
THANK YOU 🤗❤
100K + reads 🎉🎉
NEW 🎉🎉

12. New Project

6.5K 227 20
Od pratimamahajan

Dhruv's pov

I ran towards manager's cabin cursing that stupid Tanya in my mind and blessing my friend who saved my kiddos.

I entered cabin and saw my bundles of joy sitting on table and talking with my friend who is the head of this mall. I ran towards them and hugged them picking them up from table.

"Chachuuu..... "
"Dhuv Mamu......"

They both screamed and giggled when i lifted them. Finally they are safe.
I kissed their foreheads and turned towards my friend.

I made them stand and shared a bro-hug with my friend.
"Thanks yaar... You saved them..
I don't know what would have happened if they....."

"Heyy.. calm down buddy.. come on
Its my duty to keep them safe..
I am their uncle after-all....
And it wasn't me who found them...."

I raised my eyebrows looking at him with confusion.

He continued
"Actually a girl came to my cabin with them as these both were lost..
When she saw these two hugging me she thought that i am the great DHRUV SHARMA... and started scolding me..
I told her about you being my friend and when kiddos confirmed it she left these two with me....
So she is the one who should you Thank not me.... "

Ohhh a random girl kept my kiddos safe...
And the girl whom i brought along left them...
Idiot... I will not leave that Tanya..
I want to thank that unknown girl.. but who's she??

"That girl already left after handing over kids to me... And i already thanked her....

And she was beautiful... Specially with her angry look.."😏
He answered thoughts running my mind and spoke last line slowly near my ear with a smirk on his face.

I shared a laugh with him, lifted my kiddos in my arms and went towards parking area.....

We came out of the mall when my princess spoke with smile...
"Isn't that aunty coming coming with us again??? "

"No princess... We will let that chudail come herself.... 😝
And let it be a secret... Okay??
So sshhh...."
I spoke with playful smile.
My princess stiffled a laugh and put a finger on her lips...

"Chudail...." My champion also giggled and then put a finger on his lips.

I smiled at him and called my another driver to drop Tanya at her apartment.

I drove towards home smiling at my kids. We reached our home.
I lifted them and then saw chocolates in their hands.
But i didn't buy them any chocolates then???
I asked them about chocolates..

"Wo that aunty who helped us gave us these chocolates..."
My princess spoke in excited tone..

I smiled and them and took them inside. We had our dinner sharing some random jokes.

We bid my sister, brother-in-law and champion goodbye and then went to our respective rooms.

I was going to close door when princess entered and handed me a note-
"That aunty told us to gave this to you... I forgot in evening.."

Then she wished me goodnight and i dropped her till her room. I came back to my room and looked at that note lying on the bed.

I smiled inwardly and opened that note. I am eager to read her message.

(P.S.- any guesses what will be on the note given by "that unknown girl"😉??)
.
.
.
.

Mr. DHRUV SHARMA..

If you don't know how to take care of children why the hell you brought them to such a crowded place....
And how can you leave your kids alone with an unknown person...

You need to learn how to handle and take of kids.
Join some Parenting classes.
It would be helpful....

- you need not know who i am
854XXXXXXX

I giggled at her note. Oh my angry bird you already are having some effect on me.

I don't know what will happen when i meet you and
ahaaa...contact number.
Interesting....

I mentally smirked and called at that number though it's midnight 😜

The number was switched off.
I decided to call in the morning.

I took my laptop to work on upcoming events but was not able to concentrate due to that unknown girl and note.

My angry bird now you are not even letting me concentrate on my work.
I hope to meet you soon. ❤❤

I turned off my laptop after few minutes and slept thinking about that girl.

Dhriti's pov

We three were returning back fron mall. All of sudden car stopped on a deserted road. There were also only few street lamps.

Dhiraj said "oh god what happened now.."

He went out of the car and started checking for any damage in engine. Me and Kriti also came out of the car. There was not even any trespasser. We both become really tensed. The images from the past started coming in the front of my eyes..

We three heard some noises around us. There were three drunk men coming to our direction.
My past started repeating itself in my mind. I started having panic attack.
My breathing became heavy and sweat started forming on my face. My body started shivering. Kriti noticed it and informed Dhiraj. They both became really tensed and started asking something which i was not able to understand.

They both took me inside the car and gave me water to drink. I took handbag and gobbled 4 tables and drank water. Kriti hugged me from one side and Dhiraj started rubbing my back to make me relaxed.

Dhiraj- "Calm down.... Nothing like that is gonna repeat.. we are with you.. okay..."

After some time i got a bit relaxed. In the meantime another car came and dhiraj's driver came with a mechanic. They both took me to another car and Dhiraj instructed driver to bring car after repair.

Dhiraj started driving towards my apartment and Kriti kept side hugging me throughout the ride.

We reached my apartment and they both came in. I ran towards my room to take my tablets again but before i can gobble down the tablets it was snatched by Kriti.

She spoke with little anger
" What do you think these are???...
Sweets or Candies that you can eat as many as you want ..
This is medicine for god's sake..
Are you mad??.... You very well are aware of their side-effects still taking them in huge amount...
For how long are you taking these?? Haa??......."

I bashed at her "what the hell do you think of yourself?? You can't interfere in my life... I can take care of myself..
Why do you care??...
Why are you here now??
when i wanted someone no-one was there now i am habitual to live alone... I don't want anyone....
Everything is fake.."

She looked at me with teary eyes.

Dhiraj side hugged me and said-
"We are really sorry we were not there when you needed us.....
But we are not fake... We care for you... We have seen that careful Dhriti behind this rude and introvert Dhriti..
We have seen the real you....
Those people didn't deserve you..
You have to be strong... Not everyone is fake.."

I looked at him with teary eyes but then suddenly pushed him and went to my room.

Tears rolled down my face and i cried and cried.....

Next morning

Next day when i got up i found myself sitting on floor. I didn't know when i dozed off while crying.

I was relaxed and sure that they will not be here.
I was feeling upset to hurt them but it's for there own good.
It's better that they stay away from me. I can't return their feelings.

When i came out of the room i saw these two sleeping on couches in living room in uncomfortable position.

I saw pizza boxes which we ordered still there which we bought yesterday.

They slept hungry due to me. I went towards kitchen and prepared breakfast for all of us.

They woke up with noise in the kitchen and freshened up. I have kept a dress for Kriti from my clothes. By the time i prepared breakfast they both were sitting in hall all freshened up.

I took our breakfast to the hall.
Before i can serve them and myself Kriti said-
"Gussa shaant ho gya ya abhi kuch aur bhi baki hai..."

Dhiraj stifled a laugh hearing her. I narrowed my eyes at him and he raised his hands as surrendering himself.
"Idiot" i spoke in my mind.

"Oyyee i heard it..."
Dhiraj spoke faking sad tone and i smirked at him 😏

Kriti cleared her throat gaining our attention and looked at me with questioning look.
I bowed my head down and looked for something interesting at floor which i was not able to find 😝

She sighed and held my shoulders
"Look we know you aren't that comfortable around people.... We are not saying you to socialize with random people... Just share your feelings and emotions.. okay we are with you..... "

I hugged her and she returned my gesture....
We heard some sniffing sound.
We broke our hug and looked at source of sound...

There was one and only the great Dhiraj Kapoor wiping his fake tears...
"Do behno ka milan... Main to emotional hi ho gya...😢
It calls for a GROUP HUG...🤗😛."

We narrowed our eyes at him and muttered "drama queen...."

We had our breakfast and went to our respective offices.

I reached my cabin . 10 minutes later i got call from head of our company.

"Ms. Dhriti...
Actually there is a new project for you..
They are my special clients...
So i want you to personally supervise all activities of this project...."

"Sure.. okay sir..."

##########################

Hello everyone 😊👋
How are you guys???

Here's another update..
I hope you like it ☺️😊

Whose contact number would it be which is written in the note??
Dhriti's or.......
(Any guesses?? 😉)

And what about this special new project?? 🤔

Please do read special note in another update 🤗🤗

Give this story a try 🙏
Please do vote comment and share 🙏
Show some love 🤗❤️

Stay Safe
Stay Happy ❤️😊

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.4K 942 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
353K 4.7K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
88.3K 3.2K 9
Book 5th in second generation Obsessive Series but you can read STANDALONE. In this World of Cruelity , I did something that kept me sane . I did fo...