๐Œ๐€๐†๐๐„๐“๐ˆ๐’๐Œ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ—...

By STARLITGGUK

[EDITING-๐ŸŒ™ edited Chapters] Jimin's an omega nerd as other students in his class call him. Jungkook is an a... More

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’•๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’| ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” [๐’Ž] ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐ŸŒ™
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’…๐’๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ ๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐ŸŒ™
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’†๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’„๐’๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’| ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†?
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’Œ๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ| ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—| ๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ?

11K 760 100
By STARLITGGUK

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ⇢ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒅

Jimin can feel the intensity in Jungkook's look that he throws at him, and the tension between them growing. It's like he's captured, and he can't look away.

Everything around him blurs away, making it seem they're the only ones in the canteen. Jimin doesn't even notice the girl is now staring at him with her head tilted until she kisses the cheek of Jungkook, who seems slightly surprised by it.

A wave of unknowing anger awakens in Jimin, and his hand wraps itself tighter around the fork, trying to control himself from getting up and rip the head of the wolf that sits on his mate's lap. He's so close to it that a thought invades his mind, letting his mood turn in another direction.

He's Jungkook; the playboy alpha everyone's talking about; the alpha that does not date and the alpha that has one-night stands countless times.

That alpha is supposed to be his mate.

Having that realization, Jimin doesn't know what to do with this information. His wolf inside of him rebels, wanting to be let free, but Jimin tries to hold his wolf and himself back.

Does Jungkook not care about him at all?

Jimin mentally shakes his head. If Jungkook would really care about Jimin for more than being a one-night stand, then he wouldn't let a girl sit on his lap and look him directly into the eyes. Jimin doesn't want to admit it, but it hurts to see this. It hurts so bad as if someone tears his heart out of his chest. He can even feel tears pricking in his eyes, making his sight slightly blurry.

Does Jungkook even know he's his mate? He acts like everyone says a playboy act, aloof to any feelings, and even allows her to come so close to him. There's no smile on his lips, no remorse in his eyes and he makes no effort to get up and go to Jimin, explaining himself.

And indeed, one of his many questions in his mind gets answered shortly later as an unexpected and all of a sudden smirk on Jungkook's face forms. First, Jimin doesn't know what to think of this, unsure if it should be like an act to challenge Jimin to go over there and explode with his feelings.

But, oh boy. How wrong he was to think like this.

The blonde watches with sadness and fury simultaneously how Jungkook trails his hand up the girl, beginning from her waist and all while looking at Jimin. It's clear that he immediately has the attention of the girl, and there's a part of Jimin that he can't deny that feels jealous at that moment. The tension slightly increases, bringing Jimin on edge with his feelings, so intense like he had never felt before.

It all seems to happen in slow motion when Jungkook stops his hand on the girl's cheek, not breaking their eye contact. The omega watches with a heavy heart how Jungkook then slightly pulls the girl closer and leans in, kissing her dominant.

Not only breaks Jimin's heart but also his wolf wails in hurt and betrayal as soon as he pushes his tongue inside her mouth, seeing Jimin running out of the canteen. There's a small trail of guilt inside of him. However, that quickly vanishes away when the girl - whatever her name is - kisses him again.

Taehyung, who had noticed nothing of what was going on and only focused on his food, snaps his head up when Jimin gets up with full strength, causing the table to shake as he comes in contact with it.

He furrows his brows as he looks at Jimin, confounded. Not only is he confused about what's going on in him, causing the rash action, but also he's now able to smell his comfortable rose and honey that turned sour. He wants to ask what it is that makes him so uncomfortable, yet when he sees that there are actually tears pricking in his eyes and he wants to scoop him in his arms to calm him down, Jimin rushes out of the canteen without a word.

"Jimin!" Taehyung calls after him, even though he's certain the said omega won't turn around or stop in his steps. He contemplates whether it is for the best to stay where he is or run after him.

His worry for Jimin, breaking down somewhere, or that something else might happen to him wins him over in the end and he runs after him, following the scent through the hallways.

Taehyung finds him crouched down inside a toilet stall after begging him to open the door for him. The sight is everything else than pleasant to see for him and he feels himself shedding a tear as he brings his arms around the vulnerable omega, attempting to soothe him.

What or who was it that hurt his best friend like this?

"Minnie, what's wrong? What happened?" He sighs in dismay at himself that he only focused on eating and not realized the distress in Jimin's scent.

Jimin finds himself calming down in the warmth and comforting embrace.

"It's nothing," he sobs and buries his head in Taehyung's neck.

"Minnie, it's not nothing when you suddenly stand up in the middle of the canteen and run out crying with a sour scent on you. I want to help you but I can't when I don't know what it is that made you cry."

"You can't do anything anyway... I don't even know why I'm acting like this," Jimin half lies. He knows now that Jungkook is his mate, but everything is so new to him that he doesn't know why he's already acting like this when he barely knows the alpha.

"Come on, Minnie. Tell me," Taehyung nudges him and cards his fingers through Jimin's soft hair, hoping he will understand it as being caring instead of being pushy.

"You- You remember what we talked about three weeks ago?" Jimin starts and wipes his tears with the hem of his jumper away. "Y-you remember how we talked about the party and how t-this alpha is perhaps my m-mate?"

The omega swallows around the lump in his throat, the last word laying heavy on his tongue as he speaks. He feels his wolf wailing at the scene that flashes in his mind.

"Yes, I remember."

"Y-you said at some point we will feel that we are mates, b-but I think he doesn't know that I'm his mate when he kissed the girl in front of my eyes."

"Wait, you saw your mate again?" Jimin nods. "And he kissed someone in front of your eyes?" He nods again.

"He kissed her while he was looking at me. I wanted to go over there and even say that he's my mate and ask him why he left the other night but something within me held me back." Not something held him back, only the fact that everyone says he's a playboy. However, he doesn't want Taehyung to know- at least not yet.

"The sight of him... It felt like my heart broke and I got so angry and sad. He looked on purpose at me, even had the audacity to smirk at me," Jimin can feel how Taehyung tenses in the tight embrace; scent intensifies and turns slightly sour.

"That asshole," the latter suddenly barks out, fuming at what he's hearing. "I want to give him a lesson for hurting you, at the same time his mate. How dare he does that to you. Who does he think he is?!"

"N-no it's fine, don't hurt him." Despite Jungkook hurting him, Jimin can't imagine him hurting the alpha or letting Taehyung hurt him. "J-just be here for me, maybe he'll realize soon."

The blond hears his best friend sigh and feels his muscles relax. It's not easy for Taehyung to do what Jimin asks for, not having a talk with that asshole alpha or maybe even slapping him in the face. Nonetheless, Taehyung will not hurt him even more by going against his words.

After the scene with the promise and trust at the party, which caused Jimin to be in this situation, Taehyung's not ready to risk his trust again and might lose him. He still feels so guilty about that. Although he doesn't know who the mate might be, Taehyung believes they would have met in a better way- in better circumstances than a one-night stand.

"Alright, at least let us go to our dorm. I don't want to see you keeping yourself from crying in school. We'll figure it out what to do, hm?"

Jimin nods and gets up with the help of the other. They make it halfway out of the toilet when Jimin suddenly feels nausea and his lunch coming right up. He runs back to the toilet and vomits while Taehyung caresses his hand over his back.

When his stomach seems to calm down, they go to their dorm with careful steps, where Jimin then goes to lie down in his bed. Meanwhile, Taehyung makes him tea and furrows his brows in consternation and is lost in thoughts.

Just what exactly is happening today? Now he is also getting sick?! Wasn't it enough that he got hurt?

The omega shakes his head as he throws the teabag into the bin. He puts the cup on the bedside table and pulls the blanket over Jimin's sleeping form before leaving the room and softly closing the door behind him.

When he's not getting better, I will go with him to the doctor in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 26.6K 42
"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respectable status has always been a given fo...
68.6K 2K 9
โ€นโ€น๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 124 6
- ๐‘จ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’• - "What happens when the god of death finds his mate after a th...
81.5K 2.7K 54
JM @MyTimeJK : hey @FilterMyJimin our profile pics look like they are dating ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป maybe that's a sign Koo @FilterMyJimin : and what if it is? @M...