Say Something ━━ Stiles Stili...

By Monrox

{Completed} "in which a girl has seven wonders and seven sins" Shay Marshall has been the best friend of Stil... More

Summary
Playlist
Important Author's Note
01. Straight and Fast
02. Feathers Flying
03. Seven Wonders
04. Open Wounds
05. Jealousy Rising
06. Shattered Glass
07. Fearful Nights
08. Covered in Red
10. Heart to Heart
11. A Raven's Call
12. Down Memory Lane
13. Highway to Hell
14. American Gothic
15. Bates Motel
16. An Orphan's Pity
17. Closer walk with Thee
18. Deadly Tether
19. Breath of Life
20. Five Circles
21. Unblinking Death
22. Bad Blood
23. Absent without Leave
24. One Moment
25. Under the Water
26. Mother Knows Best
27. Women in Black
Sequel News
Sad News

09. A View to Kill

13.6K 355 109
By Monrox

Chapter Nine

        A View to Kill

        After leaving the hospital, I went on as if everything was okay. Physically or mentally, I didn't even know if I was okay. I've been through this before, dealt with this before. The alpha and kanima was far worse than two rapid werewolves but just seeing and being attacked by Boyd and Cora just seemed to stick with me. The memory of them stuck in my head and I couldn't shake it off. But I wasn't going to let werewolves mess with me for the entire school day.

        As I was putting textbooks into my locker, Allison walked over to me and leaned on the neighboring locker. I smiled at her, "Hey."

        But her face didn't show happiness but guilt, "I shouldn't have dragged or even asked you to come to the bank with me."

        "Allison-" I sighed before continuing, "It wasn't your fault."

        "Yes it was. It was so stupid of me to involve you. I'm so sorry." She apologized. Her eyes were completely filled with remorse and I knew she felt guilty for me getting hurt. It wasn't her fault.

          I bite my lip as curiosity took hold, "Why did you want me to come with you?"

        Allison smiled and shrugged slightly, "I knew you had the strength and courage."

        Happiness and gratitude seemed to consume me as I wrapped her into a hug. It felt really good to know someone had faith in me and believed that I could do something. No ones ever done that before but it made my heart explode with happiness. But one thing did ruin a small bit of that happiness. The moment when I realized that I had cross-country in ten minutes. 

        God dammit.

~ ~ ~

        "Are you okay?" Scott asked as we walked to the trail together. A bunch of students were here, all in sports outfits, and ready to run. Why I took cross country, I'm not even sure why. It was either take cross-country or advance chemistry with Harris. If you go to Beacon Hills than you know never to take an extra class with Mr. Harris; man is the Devil and evil just for sport.

        "I'm fine." I lied straight through my teeth. Honestly, I was tired if people asked me if I was okay. Worse part of today was that Boyd was back in school. Don't get me wrong I'm happy he's here and okay but I don't even know if I can face him.

        I glanced over at Scott, "Let's just not talk about it, okay?"

        Scott looked taken back at my firm voice but just nodded, understanding that I did not want to go through memory lane. As Scott walked away having this cautious look at me, Isaac caught to me. I haven't talken to him since the night at Deaton's office.

        "Hey Shay, are you al-"

        I whipped around to face him, "If you ask me if I'm alright I will personaly reached down into your throat and pull out your organs."

        Isaac smirked in amusement and put his hands up in defense, "Whoa! Never knew you could be so aggressive."

        Alright I get it. I have a soft spoken voice and look like a little angel but if someone gets on my bad side, I'll freaking cut a bitch. What people really under estimate about me is my strength. I'm not an innocent little flower that people can easily step over. I'm not a fragile human.

        My eyes narrowed at him, "And I didn't realize that you were such a prick, guess we learn something new everyday.

        He didn't respond but laughed with that cocky smirk still planted on his lips. Isaac reached down to tie his shoe laces when two people walked behind us. The twins; Aiden and Ethan. They merely glanced at me but mischievous smirked at Isaac who was more than aware of their presence. Coach blew his whistle as all the students started to run as well as the twins who took lead. 

        Isaac stood up quickly before Scott came up and clamped his hand on Isacc's shoulder, "Isaac.."

        "It's them!" He announced, his eyes wide and frantic before chasing after the twins in a high speed. Scott was quick to react, running after Isaac and leaving me behind. For seconds I stood still, watching other students run ahead until coach yelled at me to start running. I was a very fast person who didn't get tired easy when running for a long time so I was able to get ahead of everyone after a minute. My mind kept wondering to Isaac and Scott, hoping they were okay. 

        I ran through the trail, the rest of the students far behind me, and reached the hill of the trails where random spots of trees were at. But once I ran up the hill, I stopped in my tracks and my eyes widened with horror. A dead body was on a tree, a strong rope tied around his neck that held the body in place. Dark crimson blood covered his clothes and the back of his head. A sharp yet blood curling scream escaped my lips as I stumbled back.

        Stiles, who probably heard my scream, rushed over to me. He stopped behind me, analyzing the body with nervous eyes, before placing his hands on my shoulder and turning me around. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into him, my head on his shoulder and him whispering into my ear. Isaac and Scott rushed down the hill to where Stiles and I were at, shocked and confused.

        "It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asked, his eyes glued to the dead body. I released myself from Stiles' hug, his arm still around me and looked at the poor kid. 

        "Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." I heard the Sheriff say as he ran up the hill. How did the police get here, I didn't call them?"

        One of his deputy started to push people away and yell, "Get back! Everyone back!"

        "Get these kids out of here!" Sheriff said while Stiles walked over to him and started to point at the wounds of the body, "Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?"

        "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah?" He said, much to Stiles' dismay before turning to coach, "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

        "You heard the man. Nothing to see here." Coach said, before mumbling, "Probably just some homeless kid."

           "Coach."

           "Yeah."

           "He was a senior."

           Coach sighed before looking at Scott with worry, "He wasn't on the team, was he?"

          Before anyone could say anything else, a beautiful blonde girl started to run twowards the body in a sobbing mess, "ahh Kyle! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!"

        The girl was held back by a deputy as she continued to scream and cry, I looked at the girl with sympathy realizing that she must have been Kyle's boyfriend. The Sheriff turned to the four of us and pushed us away, whispering, "Go, go."

        All of us started to walked down the hill when Isaac started speaking, "Did you see the way the twins looked at him?"

        Stiles gave him a look, as if he was stupid, "What like they had no idea what happened."

        Isaac shook his head, "No, no," He insisted, "They knew."

     "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?" Stiles remarked as Scott and I stayed silent.

          "Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac argued back. Isaac and Stiles didn't particularly like each other and were always insulting each other the minute they got the choice. I never knew why Stiles acted to mean to him but I never seemed to ask.

        "Well, no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles said

        Isaac then looked at Scott with pleading eyes, "Scott, how about you?"

        Scott huffed and let his shoulders drop, "I don't know yet."

        Stiles rose his eyebrows in questioning and his eyes buldge out of his sockets, "You don't know?"

        "Well...he's got a point." Scott said as Stiles uncrossed his arms and looked defeated, "Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"

        "Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles said, his voice getting rapid the more he spoke, having disbelief that Scott would even question the concept of human sacrifices.

        "That's a good point too."

        I felt bad for Scott for being put in this position but Stiles was right. The only reason Isaac was accusing the twins and showing such hatred was because they killed the girl that saved him. I must admit, I hated them too but Isaac's hatred was like fuel to a fire. Sparked rapidly and wildly.

        "I don't care. They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too." Isaac announced before walking away, all of us shocked and stiff to follow after him.

'        Really boring, sorry.

        I don't understand why but I write all my chapters really late at night. Like right now its 2:24 a.m and I should be asleep and be dreaming about hot guys on unicorns but instead I'm writing chapters. Couldn't really focus because 1) I have a cracked tooth and it hurts like hell and 2) my cats are having sex right outside my window. 

        Tomorrow is my last day on winter break before going back to school so I'll try to write a chapter but I cannot promise anything. Would any of y'all mind if I start writing the chapters in 3rd person? It really annoys me when I start a sentence with "I" all the time and I always have trouble starting a sentence. Comment down if you have a problem with it or if your okay with it because I'm still deciding.

        I'm thinking that maybe I could make a play list on YouTube for this story because 8Tracks is not really the website. Would y'all listen to it or am I wasting my time? P.S. It really pisses me off when Netflix doesn't have Teen Wolf.

        Comment, follow, add, favorite,

~ Monrox (Kate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 22 12
❛ we were too close to the stars... ❜ Amalia, Scott and Stiles. An unshakeable trio. For 10 years, the three have resided in Beacon Hills like your a...
13.1K 287 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
2.1K 83 41
COMPLETED [ B O O K O N E - S E A S O N S O N E A N D T W O ] Madison Stilinki, a high school student with anger issues, attends Beacon School...
85.2K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...